Sherry's Test Ch. 15A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nigel repeated the same procedure taking his time rubbing his hands over her naked ass and shapely legs as Matt caressed her boobs. Throughout this tortuous ordeal, she had to keep her face turned and maintain eye contact with her audience whose eyes roved over her form like an excited puppy soaking in her ass, her breasts, her flushed face, and her beautiful wince as every slap landed.

When the ten spanks were over she got up and the audience noticed a wet spot on Nigel's pants and laughed. Nigel pointed at Sherry indicating that it was her juices and not his and Sherry looked aghast and wished the floor would swallow her up.

Simon and Gavin were next followed by Gertrude.

The devious Gertrude kept her left hand in her lap so that she could stroke Sherry's pussy while she spanked her causing poor Sherry to squirming uncontrollably on the brink of an orgasm.

"So are you wet, Sherry?" asked Harvey.

"I am afraid so, Sir," said Sherry and bowed her head knowing that lying was futile.

"So are you turned on by public nudity and humiliation?" asked Harvey.

"I I don't think so, Sir," lied Sherry.

"Then why is your pussy gushing and why are your nipples erect?" inquired Harvey.

"I I don't know, Sir," squeaked Sherry uncomfortably.

"Well I think the sponsors would like to find out for yourself how turned on you are," said Harvey as he led her to a sofa chair.

"Now lean back and drape your legs over the side of the chair," instructed her nemesis.

"Sir! Please don't make me do that Sir," pleaded Sherry.

"Oh come on. You love being made to do that," said Harvey.

"But my pussy will be completely exposed, Sir. It will be unbearably humiliating," whimpered Sherry.

"Actually it will be bareably humiliating," joked Roberts and the room guffawed at the pun.

"You guys are all beasts forcing a poor helpless girl to do this," said Sherry playing the hapless heroine to the hilt, as she sat back in the single-seater sofa chair and draped her legs over the sides.

Harvey knelt before and looked at her gaping pussy and said, "Sherry, are you turned on splaying your legs open before your arch rival?"

"No!" hissed Sherry.

"Well I am going to find out for myself how turned on you are," said Harvey as he dipped his fingers in her wet pussy and pulled it out and sniffed it.

"Yes I would say you are definitely aroused. Let's have our sponsors check for themselves," said Harvey.

Gavin came and knelt before her and looked admiringly at her open pussy.

"Gavin, Sir. Please dip your fingers in my gaping pussy and see how wet I am," said Sherry on her own causing Harvey to smirk in satisfaction.

Gavin did that and inhaled her feminine scent and licked his fingers in front of her.

Nigel followed next and had Sherry lick her juices off his fingers.

Boris inserted his fingers and flicked her clitoris a little causing Sherry to moan uncontrollably but stopped before she could cum.

"Please," Sherry pleaded.

"Please what?" asked Boris.

"Please continue, Sir" said Sherry shamelessly.

"No Sherry. You are not allowed to cum yet," said Harvey before Boris could continue.

Sherry put her own fingers in her pussy and shamelessly started frigging herself when Harvey jumped over and handcuffed her hands behind her back.

Simon caressed the lips of her mound causing Sherry to twist and moan with abandon before inserting his fingers and inhaling her scent.

"So are you a respectable teacher or a shameless slut who wouldn't mind masturbating in front of an audience," inquired Gertrude who had now come over.

"I am a shameless slut, ma'am," said Sherry.

"Louder," said Gertrude.

"I am a shameless slut. And I don't care if the whole world knows it," yelled Sherry, now desperate for her orgasm.

"If all your students were standing in front of you here, you would still want to frig yourself in front of them and orgasm?" asked Gertrude.

"Yes!!!" shouted Sherry.

"And if your parents were to walk in now, you would be unable to stop?" asked Gertrude.

"Yes!!" hissed Sherry squirming uncontrollably.

"You must be some slut if you are willing to masturbate in front of your students and your parents," said Gertrude, as her fingers played with her cunt like a musical instrument.

"Yes I am a wanton shameless slut and I don't care if the whole world knows it," re-iterated poor Sherry, unable to think.

But Gertrude too stopped before she could cum and refused to continue despite her pleading.

" OK. Now one more punishment before you are allowed to cum," said Harvey.

He made Sherry stand up with her hands cuffed behind her back and gave each of the sponsors a toy whip from Spencers.

"Now you will be whipped all over your body. If that does not make you orgasm, we will let you sit in the chair and play with yourself until you cum," said Harvey.

Nigel, Boris, Gavin, Simon and Gertrude stood around her and commenced whipping her on different parts of her body. Nigel was whipping her ass, Simon was whipping her back, Boris was whipping her legs, Gavin was whipping her breasts and Gertrude was kneeling in front of her gently whipping her pussy. Sherry, the naked goddess squirmed and moaned uncontrollably as the five patrons of the school went about the whipping with unrestrained enthusiasm and her colleagues and fiancée soaked in the sights. Mary held a camcorder and was recording the whipping from different angles but Sherry was too far gone to even protest.

The five of them kept exchanging positions until each one of them had had a chance to whip her all over the body. Since they were using play whips and that too gently, it did not hurt physically. There was just the mind boggling, unbearably delectable sexual humiliation.

"Would you like to experience that?" Harvey asked Nancy and she moaned, "Yes. Please?"

The five sponsors turned out to be experts at prolonging the ordeal, pausing in between to let Sherry absorb the situation thereby increasing her humiliation instead of allowing her to drown herself in the whipping and tune everything out.

At times it was slow and at times they increased the pace and her audience also rotated around her in a bigger circle taking in the sights from different angles.

One by one they all knelt before her and rubbed the whip over the lips of her pussy while she was being whipped on her ass, breasts and legs. If only one of them would shove the whip handle in her cunt and let her orgasm, but no such luck.

Finally, they had their fill and Harvey proceeded to whip her after making her kneel before him and begging him to whip her in front of her colleagues and the sponsors. She had to acknowledge over and over that she was asking her hated rival to flog her naked body in public.

To top it all, he then asked Nancy to whip her best friend. Despite all the humiliating ordeals of the evening, this was something she had never experienced and it raised her humiliation to a whole new level.

To everyone's surprise, Sherry on her own begged her step-sister to come and flog her and Lara was delighted to do so. On a number of occasions, Sherry came real close to an orgasm but inevitably her tormentor realized that and paused or slowed down, prolonging her agony.

She walked over to Harvey and knelt before him and begged, "Sir, I have done everything you asked. Will you please uncuff my hands so that I can bring myself off?"

Harvey again made her admit that she was not a respectable teacher but a shameless slut for wanting to bring herself off in public before friends and strangers. She was asked to go over to each of the sponsors and ask for their permission.

It was quite a sight as the normally shy and proper Sherry stood demurely naked with her hands cuffed behind her back, her feet spread apart before Nigel, Boris, Simon, Gertrude and Gavin, one by one and begged to be allowed to orgasm.

After they consented, she was led to the sofa chair and again positioned with legs over the sides of the chair. Mary handed Harvey a vibrator and Harvey used it to pleasure her as her audience stood admiringly in front of her. Every time she closed or averted her eyes, the vibrator would be withdrawn and poor Sherry had to face the abject humiliation of maintaining eye contact with her audience while being pleasured by a man she despised.

Harvey prolonged her ordeal as much as he could bringing her to the brink of her orgasm many times until the built up erotic humiliation of the evening got too much for her and Sherry finally had the satisfying mind-blowing orgasm she craved for. Sherry screamed in excitement, completely oblivious to her surroundings and audience and when the orgasm subsided, the reality of the situation came home and she was on the verge of breaking down and crying in shame.

Matt prevented that from happening by coming over and kissing her passionately and saying, "It is OK sweetheart. It's OK sweetheart."

12