Sherry's Test Ch. 15B

Story Info
Nancy entertains the donors.
5.1k words
4.56
51.7k
13

Part 16 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15b -- Nancy entertains the donors

Author's Note:

This story is completely fictional and the characters bear no resemblance to any persons living or dead.

Please read this story in sequence if possible.

Feedback and votes greatly appreciated.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"OK Sherry, you may go to the restroom and freshen up but you are to remain naked for the rest of the night," instructed the Principal.

The group took a break to get refills on the refreshments. The donors socialized with Nancy and Lara knowing they would see more of them and wanting to know them a little before they got into the act.

Finally it was time to resume the proceedings as Sherry walked back into the room. It still felt odd to be the only naked person in the room but she knew that she would soon have company.

"Nancy?" inquired Roberts and she came over and stood before him with upturned face daring him to do his best.

"I think, we ought to have your boyfriend punish you," said Roberts.

"Yes, Sir," said Nancy and went and stood before her boyfriend in her formal grey suit.

"Kneel," instructed Harvey and Nancy turned red half in anger and half in embarrassment but nonetheless proceeded to kneel in front of her male chauvinist boyfriend.

Harvey nodded to Roberts at which Roberts went over and whispered something to Gavin.

Gavin picked up the phone and called his security desk and said, "OK you may bring the lady up."

The door opened as Sherry ran back into the restroom to hide and a young, athletic security guard ushered in a bespectacled woman who looked very much like a librarian.

"Nancy?" asked the woman as she recognized Nancy kneeling in front of her despicable boyfriend.

"Oh no! Mildred? What are you doing here?" asked Nancy turning around in alarm.

"Harvey invited me over. He said I would see a side of you I had never seen before. I didn't think anything other than the fact that your boyfriend is an asshole would surprise me but your boyfriend assured me otherwise. I must admit the curiosity got the better of me and I relented. I must confess the bastard was right. What are you doing kneeling in front of that jerk in a room full of people," asked the shocked Mildred.

"This is a charity event. It is a fundraiser for the school. I am doing this for a noble cause," said Nancy with all the dignity she could muster.

Needless to say her standing as a feminist was compromised when they had seen her kneeling naked before the very type of man she despised. However, Nancy was not up to admitting that being humiliated in public before friends and strangers also gave her an incredible sexual rush and she was not going to let her feminist ideals stand in her way.

Harvey and Roberts looked at each other and decided to let Nancy keep up the pretense. Being stripped and punished before a group of people in front of her feminist friend was humiliating enough without revealing the complete truth.

"Oh Nancy. I feel you are betraying our cause," said Mildred aghast.

Nancy just bowed her head and remained silent.

"30 tokens each again," said Roberts as Mary approached the donors with the collection box and a box containing more tokens. The donors had to buy new tokens as they were out of the initial 50 they had bought.

Roberts asked Matt to go to the restroom and bring his shy girlfriend out in the open.

Matt led a shy, naked Sherry in the room and poor Mildred did a double-take.

"Oh my God. She is naked, Nancy! Are you going to be stripped too?" asked Mildred.

"Meet my fiancée Sherry, She is Nancy's best friend," said Matt.

"Oh Sherry. I have heard a lot about you. I never thought we would meet under these circumstances," said Mildred as Sherry blushed and shook her hand.

Harvey summoned Sherry over as he whispered his instructions to Nancy and fixed the leash around her collar.

"Sherry, I would like you to lead Nancy and introduce her to the donors," said Harvey.

Nancy blushed as she got on all fours and waited for her best friend to lead her. She had been made to crawl naked many times but to crawl in a formal suit before an impeccably dressed audience seemed bizarre and heightened her humiliation. And to make the situation even more incongruous in a hilarious but nonetheless humiliating way, you had a completely naked Sherry in her high heels leading a formally attired Nancy on all fours by her leash.

She was first led to Gavin and Nancy looked beautifully vulnerable as she looked up and said what she was instructed to with all the reluctance she could muster, "I used to be a rabid feminist but I am now Harvey's bitch."

"Louder," said Gavin, wanting her feminist friend Mildred to hear.

"I used to be a rabid feminist but I am now Harvey's bitch," said Nancy loudly but still defiantly, squirming under the sexual tension of that statement.

"Oh my God, Nancy!" exclaimed Mildred inadvertently rubbing it in and increasing her humiliation.

"Good dog," said Gavin as he patted Nancy on her head and Nancy flashed him an angry look.

She always enjoyed starting her sessions by being her normal spirited self thereby making her eventual surrender and capitulation all the more exciting for both herself and the audience.

"I used to be a rabid feminist but I am now Harvey's bitch," said Nancy as she now crouched on all fours in front of Nigel.

"So are you no longer a feminist?" inquired Nigel.

"I am still a feminist, Sir. Except in situations like this," said Nancy defiantly.

"So why is a feminist crawling around a room and kneeling before men in power," asked Simon when Nancy repeated her mantra before Simon.

"To raise money for the school, Sir," said Nancy honorably and Simon smiled as if to say, "You would be doing this even if that were not true."

"And we shall enjoy punishing a rabid feminist," said Boris.

"You are a horrible man," pronounced Mildred.

"I will gladly punish you too if you volunteer like your good friend here," said Boris patting Nancy's head.

"Never!" said Mildred hotly.

The audience looked at her as if they weren't so sure and Mildred averted her eyes, perhaps not so sure herself.

Finally it was Gertrude who just stared at Nancy and Sherry for a while increasing their discomfort.

She then reached under her light blue dress and took off her panties and threw it across the room and said, "Fetch."

The audience looked on delighted as Nancy shot Gertrude a hateful look but bowed her head obediently and crawled across the room and picked up the panties with her mouth and crawled back to Gertrude with her panties clenched between her teeth.

While everyone looked on in silent admiration, Mildred kept punctuating the crawl with "Oh Nancy! Oh Nancy!"

Gertrude merely stroked her head for a full minute enjoying the sight of a formally attired spirited Nancy on all fours with her panties hanging from her mouth. It was clear to everyone that Gertrude was attracted to Nancy.

Finally it was time to start off the punishment session with the ritualistic spanking and Harvey told her to assume the position.

Again to add variety to the proceedings, Harvey decided that Nancy should be spanked with all her clothes on.

Nancy looked provocatively alluring as she knelt on the punishment chair facing the mirror, with her embarrassed yet defiant look for everyone to admire.

"Stick out your butt a little more," instructed Harvey, rubbing it in and slowly breaking down her defiance.

One by one, the happy patrons came over and gave her the customary ten spanks each while rubbing it in with the customary humiliating remarks and questions.

"How does a spirited feminist feel kneeling on a chair, being spanked by a rich and powerful man?"

"Very humiliated, Sir."

"Are you looking forward to being spanked on your bare ass?"

"No Sir. I am not!"

"Are you reformed feminist now?"

"I am still a feminist Sir."

"Are you turned on by all this?"

"Maybe, Sir. Against my will Sir."

Gertrude kept whispering things to Nancy about what she would do to her and the audience could see Nancy blush in the mirror and wondered what it was all about.

Finally, the round was over and it was time to commence the inevitable stripping routine.

"OK we have five pieces of clothing and five donors. Very thoughtful of you, Nancy," said Harvey.

"Please choose one of our generous donors and ask him or her to remove your suit trouser," he continued.

Nancy crawled over to Gertrude and stood before her and requested her to take down her trousers. Harvey looked amused because he had not instructed her to crawl and Nancy had either assumed it was implicit or decided to do it on her own.

"I am disappointed you did not choose me last. I guess despite your feminism, you wanted a man for that honor," said Gertrude and Nancy flushed hotly.

Gertrude knelt before Nancy and slowly and seductively unzipped her suit trouser and rolled it down and asked her step out of it.

"Now take your trouser and go over to Mildred and ask her to keep it for safe-keeping," said Harvey knowing that this would heighten her humiliation by being forced to acknowledge her gradual disrobing to her feminist friend.

Again the audience noted with delight that Nancy chose to crawl even though Harvey had clearly just asked her to go over and even emphasized the "go."

"Oh Nancy. How can you humiliate yourself like this?" inquired Mildred, not very helpfully.

"Now choose someone to take off your suit jacket," said Harvey.

Nancy chose Gavin, knowing it would disappoint him that he wasn't chosen to remove a more intimate piece of apparel.

Gavin however managed to milk the situation by making her stand in front of a mirror and standing behind her and cupping her breast and slowly unbuttoning the jacket before sliding it off her arms slowly.

Nancy on her own crawled over to Mildred and asked her to keep her suit jacket for safekeeping. The blouse still covered her panties but not for too long as Harvey simply said, "And now the blouse."

Nancy crawled over to Simon and asked him to take off her blouse. Simon followed Gavin's example and milked the situation for the maximum by slowly divesting the white blouse off her in front of the mirror with a rapt audience standing behind her.

Nancy now stood in front of her mirror in her lacy white bra and panties, her ample cleavage clearly visible. Mildred looked as if she was going to cry at her friend's debasement but still couldn't bear to leave the proceedings.

"Ok. Time for the next round of spanking," said Harvey and he proceeded to hold Nancy by the ear like a naughty school girl and lead her to her throne.

Nigel was first this time and stood besides her admiring her lacy bra clad boobs in the mirror with her seductive cleavage and her lacy panties adorning her shapely butt.

"So why is a feminist wearing sexy lingerie?" asked Nigel.

"Just because I am a feminist it doesn't mean I should not dress sexily. The bra burning feminist is just a outmoded stereotype," said Nancy irritated by the question.

"But a true feminist would not be kneeling in her sexy lingerie before an audience waiting to be spanked," said Nigel calmly and poor Nancy realized she had just been baited again. The audience clearly loved the incongruity of a feminist volunteering to be stripped and humiliated and they were determined to extract every ounce of pleasure from it by keeping on bringing up her feminism and capitulation throughout the night. Having Mildred there to witness her capitulation was almost tantamount to her denouncing her feminism.

"Please spank my feminist ass, Sir" said Nancy demurely now slowly showing signs of surrender.

"Nancy!" exclaimed Mildred again, predictably aghast her friend's betrayal of her lofty ideals.

"One thank, you Sir," she said as the first spank landed and soon Nigel's ten spanks were over.

Gavin was next and Nancy wiggled her ass and asked submissively, "Will you please spank my feminist ass, kind Sir?"

"The pleasure is all mine. And soon we will be spanking your bare fanny, won't we?" he asked.

"That is a conclusion that can be reached without straining one's imagination or intelligence, Sir," said Nancy hotly.

"Ahh still showing some spirit, I see. We shall enjoy transforming you into a groveling, submissive slut," mused Gavin and Nancy flushed hot at the anticipation of things to come and slowly turned on by it all.

He rubbed his big palm all over her ass and started the spanks.

Soon everyone had had their turn and Harvey predictably announced it was time to lose her bra.

Nancy went and stood defiantly before Nigel. Nigel realizing that Nancy had still not capitulated, simply said, "Beg."

"Nigel,Sir, will you please relieve me off my bra and expose my breasts for all the world to see?" asked Nancy faking a meek voice.

"Tits not breasts," said Nigel.

"Nigel,Sir, will you please take off my bra and expose my tits for all the world to see?" asked Nancy.

"Feminist tits," said Nigel.

"Nigel,Sir, will you please take off my bra and humiliate me by exposing my feminist tits for all the world to see?" begged Nancy earnestly.

Nigel was satisfied and again chose to use the mirror motif, leading her to stand in front of the mirror and standing behind her and slowly unveiling the beautiful, proud, feminist Goddess, taking every opportunity to feel her up. Once the bra was removed, he lingered on soaking in the sight and cupping and massaging her breasts until Roberts asked him to move on.

Nancy expected to be led to the spanking chair but Harvey surprised her by saying, "Panties." Nancy resigned herself to being denuded and crawled over to Boris, after crawling over to Mildred and handing her bra over for safekeeping.

The audience watched enthralled as Nancy's firm boobs bounced up and down as she made her humiliating crawl over to Boris.

Boris raised her up and made her stand on top of the table with her back to the mirror. The audience gathered around Boris and waited impatiently for the double visual delight of Nancy's pussy being bared before them at eye level and her naked ass reflected in the mirror. Nancy bowed her head down in shame and tried looking at her feet but was reminded to make eye contact with her audience.

"So is the haughty feminist ready to be stripped completely naked before her audience?" asked Boris.

"Yes Sir. Boris Sir. Please peel down my panties and expose my pussy to my eager audience," said Nancy picking up on the cue.

"Next time, I need you to be wearing a thong," said Boris.

"Next time, Sir?" asked Nancy nervously.

"Oh I am sure there will be a next time. But let's enjoy the present first," said Bois as he slowly and sensuously commenced peeling down Nancy's sexy panties.

As the panties made their gradual descent, the lack of a bush became obvious to the audience. Boris stopped with the top of her bare mound showing and asked, "Well, well. The proud feminist has shaved her twat bare. Any particular reason, my dear?"

Nancy turned red in anger and in embarrassment and said, "That is how my master, Harvey prefers it, Sir."

"And that is how we prefer it too, I am sure," said Boris looking around at the audience who nodded in vigorous assent.

Boris inched down the panties further until half her pussy was visible and stopped to admire the puffy lips of her mound.

"A little wet are we, my dear feminist?" asked Boris.

"A little Sir. I can't help it, Sir," sniffed Nancy wishing for Boris to hurry up and finish the task instead of prolonging her agony.

Boris continued until the panties were resting around her thighs. The audience drunk in the sight of her luscious, bare pussy and her delectable naked ass in the mirror.

"Now I want you to do a few slow turns so we can admire you from all angles," said Boris.

Nancy braced herself and started her slow turns and the audience enjoyed the view from all angles. After about ten turns, Harvey felt it was time to move on and led her down from the table and whispered something in her ear.

Nancy looked shocked and then excited and turned on as she knelt before Harvey and took off his belt.

"Please spank me with your belt, Master," asked Nancy, offering him the belt submissively. Harvey was right in imagining that being spanked with one of his personal effects would raise her humiliation a notch.

Harvey took the belt and led her to her chair and gave her the customary ten strokes with the belt, caressing her breasts and her ass in between. Without offering, he saw that a line had formed behind him and one by one the noble minded supporters of the school followed Harvey's excellent example.

Once they were done, Harvey whispered something to her and she looked at him pleadingly as if to say, "Please don't make me do this."

But at the same time, her excitement was palpable and she slowly crawled over to Mildred, stood before her in a submissive pose with her hands on her head and her feet wide apart and said, "I used to have a full bush as a sign of my feminism but my Master made me shave it off."

"Nancy!!" reprimanded Mildred and looked at her disapprovingly.

"You should try it too, girlfriend," said the unrepentant Nancy and Mildred shuddered in disgust at the thought.

She then crawled over to Nigel and adopting the same submissive pose, repeated her mantra.

"So you are no longer a feminist then?" inquired Nigel.

Nancy drew herself up proudly and stated that the cognitive dissonance between being an independent, free-thinking feminist and a sexual submissive took her heights of eroticism that she had not even dreamt possible and she was honest enough to know that and allow herself those experiences.

Nigel smiled at Harvey as if to say, "We still have some way to go before she capitulates completely."

She then repeated the sequence before all the other donors and then went and knelt in front of Harvey awaiting his next command.

For the next part of the punishment, Harvey had Nancy back on the spanking chair and asked Mildred to hold her hands from the other side of the chair and look into her eyes as the audience came over one by and gave her a token spank.

Nancy, predictably was insanely turned on, embarrassed, excited and humiliated all at the same time at having to make eye contact with her disapproving feminist friend while each member of the audience came over and swatted her bare ass. Harvey then came over, positioned her so that she was now sitting on the chair.

"Slide down a little and pull your knees back," instructed Harvey wanting to expose his girlfriend to the fullest degree.

"Please don't make me do that. It is so humiliating," pleaded Nancy.

"Well that is the whole point," shrugged Harvey as he moved over and adjusted Nancy so that her knees were slightly to her side and pulled her down a little so that her ass hung a bit outside the chair.

In that position, all of Nancy's charms were exposed to her tormentors. Standing before her, one could see her breasts, ass and shaven and spread pussy completely and the audience waited their turn when they could come and enjoy the spectacle at close quarters.

Harvey returned with a strap and requested the donors to come over and give her ten licks of the strap on her ass. Needless to say, Nancy was instructed to maintain eye contact with her punisher at all times.

The delighted donors came over one by one and feasted on the completely exposed Nancy as well as her beautiful expression that was at once seductive, vulnerable, excited and embarrassed all at the same time. Most times she had a submissive look about her though at times she looked defiantly at her punisher. The punishers were delighted with all of her varied expressions.

12