Sherry's Test Ch. 15B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the five donors had their turn, Harvey turned to Mildred and asked, "Mildred, would you like to punish your friend for betraying the feminist cause?"

Mildred hesitated and Nancy lowered her eyes pondering what this new humiliation would feel like.

"Sure," said Mildred and Nancy begged her not to but to no avail.

"This is good for your feminist soul, Nancy. Whatever little is left of it," said Mildred as she took the strap and spanked her exposed friend.

"What happens to bad feminists?" asked Mildred.

"They get strapped by their best friend?" asked Nancy.

"Yes. What else do they deserve?" asked Mildred.

"They should be stripped and spanked and humiliated in front of all their feminist friends," suggested Nancy.

"So did you just agree to get a sorority style spanking by our feminist club?" asked Mildred as she gave her another lick of the strap.

"Yes!" yelled Nancy as Mildred inadvertently used more force with the strap than was the accepted norm.

"Does this once-proud feminist crave humiliation?" inquired Mildred.

"Yes!! I am ashamed but I do!" whimpered Nancy.

"And you will strip, crawl to all your feminist friends and beg their forgiveness and apologize to them?" asked Mildred as she gave her another lick.

"Yes. That is only fair. I need to repent and beg for forgiveness," whimpered Nancy.

"And your sisters will be justified in meting out their harshest punishments?" asked Mildred.

"Yes. Absolutely. I have let my sisters down and am ashamed of myself," confessed Nancy.

Everyone was so engrossed in this exchange that nobody counted the strokes and nobody cared whether it was ten or twenty.

By the end of the exchange, Nancy was sniveling begging Mildred to be her mistress and chastise her mercilessly in front of all her feminist friends.

"Master may I please have permission to orgasm?" inquired Nancy hopefully, writhing in agony of her sexual tension.

"Not yet my sweet slave, not yet," said Harvey as he raised her from the chair and led her to the door between the rooms of the lounge.

He had procured some rope from Mary's collection of S&M toys and tied Nancy's wrists to the curtain hooks on either side of the door.

"Now get your legs apart as well," he told Nancy as she spread her legs and looked an absolutely ravishing sight with her arms spread up and tied and her legs spread as well.

There was still enough rooms for people to pass around her from one room to another rand her audience did so to admire her from the front as well as the back.

On Harvey's instructions, the donors chose a toy of their choice and collected around Nancy to punish her collectively. Most chose either a whip or a strap but Gertrude chose a feather.

Harvey noticing that and cautioned, "Nancy, if you cum without my permission, you will be punished in front of your class."

Nancy who was now turned on so much she would humped anything in the room in order to cum, still managed to ask defiantly, "Is that a promise or a threat, Master? Just so that I can be clear."

The audience guffawed at that, delighted that despite all the humiliations Nancy had gone through, she was not defeated and they had nothing to be feel guilty about.

"Ok. I will make you do a 69 with Sherry in front of all of us," Harvey thundered, his fragile ego threatened by Nancy's ridicule despite everything he had done to her.

"Again, is that a promise or a threat Master?" asked Nancy sweetly and again the audience laughed at that.

"Ok. I will make you go down on everyone in this room," thundered Harvey.

Nancy pondered and came back with, "In that case, I will hold my tongue Master" and the audience laughed loudly at her clever pun, much as they might have enjoyed Nancy going down on them.

The patrons proceeded to stand on either side of Nancy and proceeded to gently whip her or strap her all over. Gertrude knelt before Nancy and proceeded to insert the feather in her pussy and tickle her clit.

"Please Gertrude? Have some mercy. Don't make me cum!" pleaded Nancy squirming helplessly as she was being whipped on her breasts and ass, strapped on her ass and back and tickled mercilessly by the feather in her pussy. She knew she would be past the point of no return soon and regretted needlessly goading Harvey into raising the punishment for climaxing without permission.

"Well I will stop if you agree to my slave next weekend," said Gertrude.

"Yes! I agree! Please stop?" pleaded Nancy.

Gertrude smiled and stopped and grabbed a strap and proceeded to kneel in front of Nancy again and gently strap her pussy as the rest of patrons proceeded to rotate and whip and strap different parts of her. They also took turns kneeling before her and gently whipping and strapping her pussy and att times rubbing the whip or strap along her puffy mounds. Throughout the ordeal poor Nancy was kept right on the edge of her orgasm and kept screaming and moaning due to sexual tension more than the impact of the whip of or the strap.

"Master, please let me cum?" pleaded Nancy as the patrons finally stopped their torment.

"Not yet, my feminist slave," said Harvey cruelly as he untied her and led her to stand in front of one of the many mirrors. The audience collected behind her wondering what new treat was in store for them.

He whispered his instructions to Nancy and she pleaded with him not to make her do that but Harvey just shook his head and said she had to do it.

Nancy looked at her audience and despite everything she had gone through looked embarrassed which needless to say made her infinitely more alluring.

She proceeded to put her middle finger her left hand in her mouth and the middle finger of her right hand in her pussy. It took her all of her self control to not finger herself to an orgasm and knew that was the intent behind Harvey's sadistic instruction.

The audience looked enthralled at the sight of the beautiful, proud yet submissive Nancy standing with one finger in her mouth and another in her pussy.

Nancy blushed uncontrollably as she saw the spectacle she was presenting in the mirror to her audience staring at her unabashedly.

"Now," said Harvey and Nancy quickly exchanged fingers so that she could taste her own juices and at the same time lubricate her pussy even more. She proceeded to lick her juices off her fingers and Harvey said "Now."

She again exchanged fingers and proceeded to lick her juices off her finger looking like a cat grooming herself.

After a few rounds he made her kneel before him and beg for her orgasm.

"Go and get everyone else's permission," said Harvey.

Nancy again on her own crawled without being instructed to almost rubbing herself on the plush carpet as she writhed along to Gavin.

"Gavin Sir, may I please be permitted my orgasm?" she asked demurely kneeling before him.

"Only if you agree to be my naked waitress for my poker party next Friday," negotiated Gavin.

"Sure," said Nancy knowing that it again was something she would enjoy.

"May I please be permitted to orgasm?" asked Nancy hopefully as she knelt before Nigel.

"Well if you promise to auction off your clothes at my office charity fundraiser next month," said Nigel.

"Oh God! Ok!" said Nancy worried that everyone would extract a favor from her.

"Will you please grant me permission to orgasm?" asked Nancy having crawled over to Boris and knelt before him.

"Well let's see. I have this strip poker club with my neighbors," said Boris.

"Fine!!" said Nancy resignedly.

"Simon says go ahead and orgasm?" asked Nancy now kneeling in front of Simon and the audience laughed at her wit.

"That's a great idea. We will play 'Simon says' at my next party. You will attend?" inquired Simon.

"Sure!" said Nancy with a shrug.

"Ok. You may orgasm if you agree to do it twice," said Simon with the knowledge that Nancy was so close to an orgasm that she would do it in no time and his insatiable need for voyeurism would not be happy with a brief display.

Nancy nodded and crawled over to Gertrude.

"May I be allowed to orgasm Mistress?" asked Nancy kneeling in front of Gertrude.

"Only if you go down on me later," said Gertrude. Nancy hesitated because she had never done anything like that ever but agreed nonetheless.

She looked at Harvey who motioned her to the punishment chair. She went and lay on it Harvey gestured to have her get in the gynecological position.

Nancy looked flushed again as she draped her legs over the sides of the chair splaying her pussy wide open and displaying her engorged clit.

"Please master?" she asked Harvey.

"Well we need audience participation," said Harvey and gestured towards the donors.

The donors happily surrounded her. Nigel had his finger in her pussy, Boris and Simon took one breast each as Gavin and Gertrude chose to watch. As Simon suspected it took only a minute of clitoral stimulation and breast massage before Nancy let out a scream and had a mind blowing orgasm.

Mary brought her some wipes and an embarrassed but sill turned on Nancy wiped her pussy.

The donors took turns kneading and even sucking on her breasts and fingering her pussy as the rest watch with rapt attention. Mildred stood before her shaking her head in disapproval which only added to Nancy's humiliation and sexual excitement.

Dildos and vibrators were brought in from Mary's toy collection and used one by one. Finally after about twenty minutes, Gertrude came with the feather and tickled her clit until Nancy had another screaming mind-blowing orgasm.

"I am a shameless, submissive, exhibitionist slut," said Nancy when asked to do so by Harvey.

"You are the most spirited submissive we have ever seen," said Gavin kneeling and bowing before her and the rest of the donors seconded his opinion.

12