Sherry's Test Ch. 16

Story Info
Teacher stripped and spanked publicly on Alumni Day.
4.5k words
4.36
61.7k
14

Part 17 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This story is completely fictional and the characters bear no resemblance to any persons living or dead. It is a pure fantasy and highly improbable in real life.

Please read this story in sequence if possible.

Comments, feedback and votes greatly appreciated. Appreciate the few comments I have received in the past and I apologize for the delay in continuing this series

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The alumni day at RiverView High had gone well. There were about 80 attendees and it included students who had graduated the previous year as well as some who had graduated ten years earlier.

There were a handful who had brought their significant others but most had come by themselves wanting to have a private, nostalgic evening.

The evening had involved anecdotes and skits by the alumni members and some of the teachers made speeches appropriate to the occasion. The event was held in a small auditorium on campus and the stage and the audio visuals were equipped for staging music and theatre events.

There were two screens on either side of stage and one at the back of the room and were fed by a sophisticated live audio-video system with multiple feeds.

Finally it was the Principal's turn to make his speech and after the usual inspirational stuff, he said, "I now come to a matter that caused all of us at RiverView considerable embarrassment but it is a matter we have dealt with in our own unique way."

"No he possibly couldn't!" thought Sherry and shivered at the thought. Matt must have had the same thought and squeezed Sherry's hand in support.

"We maintain a very high academic standard here and were shocked as well as disappointed to find out that one of our own teachers here leaked a test thereby violating the integrity of our testing system," he continued and paused, waiting for the shock to register among the alumni members.

"The hypocritical bastard!" fumed Matt silently. "Other than setting new standards of debauchery, what standards does he care about?"

"No way! He couldn't humiliate me in front of this big crowd! Some of them were in my class a few years ago!" thought Sherry helplessly.

"Sherry, will you please come and join us on the stage?" inquired the Principal politely, confirming her worst fears.

Poor Sherry then knew that he would indeed debase her in front of all the ex-students and her legs had turned to jelly as she got up and walked. Matt, decided to accompany her uninvited, supporting her with his arm as he walked with her.

They bought came and stood next to the Principal. Sherry had her head bowed not bearing to make eye contact with her audience.

"Now you see two outstanding values in front of you, values that will stand you in good stead throughout your life," said Roberts grandly, momentarily slipping back into his motivational speaker role.

"You see before you, a sincere, penitent transgressor and her boyfriend giving her unstinting support through her ordeal. Ladies and Gentleman, I give you, Sherry and Matt," he continued.

The audience gasped as the realization sunk in that Sherry was the teacher in question and something weird was going to happen that evening.

For now, she stood facing them in her elegant, cream colored dress and the males in the audience were undressing her with their eyes. Her ex-students were happy to continue indulging their habit of mentally undressing her which had been so abruptly interrupted by their graduation.

Little did they know the extent to which their voyeuristic desires would be fulfilled. They looked interested but nonplussed at what was going to happen.

"I know a lot of you are in suspense over how Sherry is going to be punished, but all will be revealed shortly," said the Principal emphasizing the word "revealed" which was one of his favorite puns.

He then took the opportunity to extoll the virtues of patience and the advantages of suspense and surprise exasperating the students who wanted him to get on with Sherry. It also served to increase Sherry's discomfiture at having to stand in front of her eager audience demurely while the Principal went on with his inspirational nonsense.

"Still the show must go on," concluded the Principal and only Sherry and her colleagues caught another of his routine puns.

"Sherry, are you sorry for what you did?" interrogated the Principal.

"Yes, Sir!! I am very sorry for compromising the high standards of RiverView High. I have atoned and will continue atoning until you and my esteemed colleagues here are satisfied with my penitence," said Sherry formally but with a touch of cold sarcasm.

"I am hearing the right sentiments but your tone is not convincing," said the astute bastard of a Principal.

"Maybe if you were kneeling as you said that, it

would carry more conviction," he suggested casually.

The audience gasped audibly in shock. Whatever they had expected, it wasn't this.

Sherry looked at the Principal pleading with her eyes, but he merely shook his head.

Sherry took a couple of steps forward and kneeled in front of the ex-students. On her own she put her hands behind her back, thrusting her breasts out a little and increasing her helpless look. The audience was getting clearly turned on by the sight and truth be told, so was she.

She repeated her apology but this time, kept the sarcasm out of her tone.

"Ok stand up now and take off you dress," said the Principal in a matter of fact tone.

A collective gasp again went around the audience.

"I am sorry, I should have checked with you first," said the Principal. "All of you are adults over the age of 18 but if any of you is likely to be offended by Sherry's punishment, maybe it would be a good idea to step out for an hour and take a stroll around the campus."

Nobody moved and the Principal said, "Looks like you have a willing audience, Sherry. You should thank them for participating in your chastisement."

Sherry thanked her audience for participating in her punishment and said it would help her learn her lesson well.

She then proceeded to take off her dress and stand before them in her slip.

She then turned and placed the dress on the table after folding it and again turned to face her audience, bowing her head slightly to avoid eye contact.

"Now let's have your slip off," instructed the Principal.

Sherry sniffed holding back a tear and felt the confusing rush of embarrassment and excitement. Soon her pussy would be singing to high heavens despite what her mind told her.

For now, she shyly peeled the straps of her slip over her shoulder and wiggled to move the slip down her 36 D boobs and then down her shapely hips until they rested at her feet.

Sherry was thankful that she had decided to wear conservative underwear that day and while her shapely boobs and ass were nicely framed by her underwear, she was not revealing much of her breasts or her butt.

She picked up the slip, turned around and demurely folded her slip and placed it neatly on the table looking more like a penitent schoolgirl than a respectable teacher.

She turned around again to face her audience with a bowed head and arms behind her back.

Much as everyone admired her shy, bowed look, the Principal knew that everyone would admire the embarrassment on her face more if she made eye contact.

"Sherry, this is no way to treat your audience. Look around the room, see who you recognize and acknowledge them," admonished the Principal.

"Or better still, take a slow walk down the center aisle, looking at the rows to your left and right, so that you may be able to get better acquainted with your audience," said Roberts, as Sherry and her audience gasped, one with dread and the other with anticipation.

Sherry walked slowly down the aisle in her dowdy cream colored underwear. Her red high heels made up for her underwear by accentuating her butt as she walked down the aisle. As instructed, she looked to the left and then to the right of each row and blushed as she recognized some of her ex students. At one point she stopped when she recognized a guy from her condo complex. She had seen him eyeing her many times when she went jogging and he was certainly eyeing her now unabashedly.

Despite all the humiliations she had gone through in the past few months, she had not been subjected to the humiliation of being stripped and spanked before someone she knew outside of the school environment. Until now. And Kevin's smile made it clear that she would be reminded of this evening the next time she went jogging in her complex.

She recognized a few more ex-students in other rows until she came to the last row and did a double take when she spotted Omar. She had no idea that Omar was one of the school's alumni.

She had gone appliance shopping one day in a bad mood and Omar was the hapless salesman who incurred her wrath. Sherry was frustrated at the complex choices before her and wanted Omar to sort out the complexities and make the choice for her but Omar was trained to merely explain the plus and minus points of each washer and Sherry had stormed off and complained to his manager about his incompetence and attitude.

Omar stared gloatingly at her, glad that she was getting her comeuppance and Sherry blushed furiously anticipating the ignominy of being humiliatingly punished in front of someone who had cause to despise her.

Sherry turned around and completed her slow walk back to the stage and stood facing her audience, this time making eye contact with them.

"Now let's have you do ten squats slowly and with each squat, apologize for leaking the test," said Roberts and again the audience gasped in surprise.

"I am sorry I leaked the test," said Sherry contritely as she did her first squat.

At the bottom of every sit up, she kept her eye contact with her audience and lingered for a while letting her humiliation and their appreciation sink in.

Never in her wildest imaginations had she considered a scenario where she would end up on shameful display like this before her ex students.

There were a couple of ex-students she remembered from the detention room. And then Kevin who lived in her complex. And Omar, the salesman she had gotten into trouble. And she was being slowly humiliated before all of them and her colleagues and fiancée.

The erotic humiliation was driving her out of her mind and she was sure there would be many more privations to come before the night was over.

"I am sorry I leaked the test," said Sherry completing her tenth squat.

"Looks like the test is not the only thing you leaked," said the principal pointing to the damp spot on her panties.

"Oh no!!" exclaimed Sherry aghast and covered herself quickly in the classic ENF pose.

"So does being progressively stripped on stage in front of your ex-students turn you on?" inquired Roberts.

"No Sir!! I feel terribly humiliated Sir. But I can't help it Sir!" whimpered poor Sherry again frustrated with her pussy's response to erotic humiliation.

The Principal thought it was cute and the audience was getting a rise out of seeing the half denuded teacher cowering in front of them, blushing furiously from head to toe.

"Will all the teachers present come and join me on the stage?" inquired Roberts.

"The bastard!! He knows it will be even more humiliating for me to be naked on stage with all my colleagues standing fully clothed," thought Sherry.

Little did she know that Nancy has anticipated the turn of events at the Alumni Day and offered to volunteer along with Sherry but the Principal turned her down stating that he wanted to emphasize Sherry's nudity and humiliation and did not want any distractions.

Soon her colleagues came and sat on the stage behind her. She could see their faces on the screen that was at the back of the room. Nancy and Lara, her sympathisers. Harvey, her hated nemesis, looking at her gloatingly for the umpteenth time.

"The bastard is right. Standing in my underwear while being surrounded by fully clothed colleagues definitely accentuates my nudity," pondered Sherry ruefully.

"Now in the finest interests of democracy, let's vote on the next segment," said the Principal as the audience looked at him wondering "now what?"

"As you can see, Sherry has only two items of clothing left on her. Would you like her to take her bra off or her panties?" inquired the Principal to a shocked gasp from the audience followed by some cheering.

"Let's first see hands for her bra" said the Principal. A few hands went up and Harvey counted them.

"21," announced Harvey.

"Now let's have a show of hands for her panties," said Roberts.

The audience wondered if that wasn't redundant already. Did the Principal seriously expect so many members to not raise their hands for either option?

"52," reported Harvey.

Only a handful of girls who didn't care abstained from voting.

"The panties have it!" announced Roberts theatrically as Sherry cringed in her cowering pose.

"Please lower them slowly to the middle of your thighs and hold it there by spreading your legs slightly," instructed Roberts calmly as if he was teaching her a yoga pose.

Sherry looked at her eager audience and slowly lowered her panties inch by inch blushing at looking at her audience, blushing at looking at herself on the screen. Slowly her landing strip came on view and the audience clapped enthusiastically until the panties rested at mid-thigh like a flag flying half-mast.

"Now it is time for you to take another walk down the aisle. Make sure the panties don't slide down though," instructed Roberts.

On her own, Sherry placed her hands on her head as she began her slow excruciating hobble down the aisle with her panties at mid-thigh and her legs spread to hold them in place. At each row, she turned and paused for a little so her audience could admire her charms, her beautiful, glistening pussy lips poking through her scant landing strip bush.

"Why am I increasing my own humiliation by doing this on my own," wondered poor Sherry.

"Maybe this is what is meant by the Stockholm syndrome?" she continued wondering as she paused in front of the row where Kevin was waiting with anticipation.

To the audience, this was incredibly erotic because even though it was obvious that Sherry was considerably aroused by her humiliating public strip, she did not come across as a wanton slut but rather as a beautiful, shy and submissive goddess.

When she came to the last row and faced Omar, she felt the humiliation of having this middle-eastern guy stare at her pussy burn through her body and shuddered. Omar of course feasted his eyes on her unabashedly.

Finally Sherry made it back to the stage and after facing a sneering Harvey, turned around.

"Ok now lose the panties completely and do your 10 apology sit ups again," commanded Roberts.

Sherry peeled the panties off completely and again without being instructed, turned around and folded the panties neatly and lay them on top of her other clothing on the table.

"Actually I want you to throw the panties into the audience and let one of the alumni members catch it," said Roberts with an amused look.

Poor Sherry picked up her panties feeling very weird at having her breasts covered but her pussy bare and balled up the panties and threw it into the audience.

One of her ex students caught it to his undisguised glee and jumped up and down twirling it in his hands and the audience cheered.

Roberts looked at Sherry and she knew she had to do her apology sit ups again.

Sherry did her 10 sit ups apologizing at every sit up and blushing profusely when she saw the spectacle she was presenting on the screen.

"Ok now it is time to lose your bra," said the Principal predictably.

Sherry slowly unsnapped her bra and peeled it down her firm breasts. Much as she hated having to be completely nude in front of her ex students, some part of her wanted her shame to be complete and was even thrilled at the undivided attention she was commanding.

She looked at Roberts and he gestured that it was time for another stroll down the aisle.

Sherry again did her slow stroll down the aisle, stopping at each row and turning right and pausing and then turning left and pausing. The audience took in her charms in hushed silence.

"Hands on your head and legs apart," commanded the Principal as Sherry returned to the stage.

Despite having struck this pose on a number of occasions, Sherry still found this pose exquisitely shameful and having to do this before her ex-students added to the humiliation. But she still did as ordered and looked delectably submissive as she stood there with her hands clasped behind her head, breasts thrust out and legs spread three feet apart.

"Now you will have a chance to get better acquainted with your teacher," said the Principal addressing the alumni. "You will each come on the stage in an orderly fashion and introduce yourself. Since Sherry is unable to shake your hand at the moment, you may either hold one of her breasts while introducing yourself or you may stick your finger in her pussy while introducing yourself."

Despite all that had happened this evening, Sherry as well as her audience was stunned by this latest instruction and the audience looked at each other with eyes as wide as saucers.

The procession towards the stage started and Sherry was in a constant state of embarrassment and arousal as one by one, they either grabbed one of her breasts or stuck a finger in her blatantly exposed pussy and introduced themselves.

"Hi, I am David," the first one said, placing his finger in her pussy and flicking her clitoris a little.

"Good to meet you, David," said Sherry politely.

"Hi I am Tara. I used to be in your class, two years ago," said the next, placing her hand gently over her left breast.

"Yes I remember you, Tara," said Sherry blushing.

She always felt her embarrassment more acutely in front of other women, because they could imagine better what it meant to be in that situation.

The procession continued and most of the male members of the alumni had a tough choice between her breasts and her pussy but were rewarded with a delightful experience in either case.

Some of them gently stroked her breasts, some grabbed it rudely, some just stuck their finger in her pussy gently and just held it there and some inserted their finger in her pussy and flicked it while introducing themselves. Regardless of what they did, poor Sherry was doomed to a state of increasing arousal that stopped just short of her climaxing.

"Oh please, don't let me come!!" prayed Sherry silently as Kevin come and stood in front of her.

"Hi I am Kevin. But you know me already," said Kevin choosing her pussy and looking at her breasts and then into her eyes.

"Yes I know you, Kevin," affirmed Sherry squirming at his touch and the thought that both of them would remember this scene while jogging in the condo complex. To add to her embarrassment, he licked his finger after removing it from her pussy and made an appreciative noise.

"See you later, Sherry dear," he said as he walked off.

And after a few others, Omar walked up to her. He decided to grab her breast and twist it a little and ask, "Do you remember my name?"

"I do not," sniffed Sherry in acute embarrassment but with anger flashing through her eyes. The mix of embarrassment and anger made her look infinitely more alluring.

"You complained about me, made me lose my job and don't even remember my name?" asked Omar.

"No. I am sorry I don't", said Sherry.

The Principal was listening very interestedly at this exchange.

"Glad to meet you, Omar," said Sherry reluctantly as Omar finally introduced himself.

As he was leaving, the Principal beckoned him over and listened to his story about how Sherry had gotten him into trouble unfairly. The Principal took down his contact information. No doubt Omar would have a role to play in her future punishment sessions.

12