Sherry's Test Ch. 17b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body went limp after the intense orgasm and the she blushed furiously at the realization of what had just happened and what the audience had witnessed. Nancy brought over some napkins for her to wipe herself as Barry still stared at her totally captivated.

"I don't think she is hiding anything," announced Barry.

"Except her enjoyment of her humiliation," said Nancy and the room roared with laughter as Sherry blushed and rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"But we wanted to punish her and not just give her pleasure," said Nancy unkindly as she came over with the whip. She proceeded to pull Sherry forward a little and made her hold her legs back up on either side.

"Now we can see all your charms at the same time. Your tits, ass and shaved pussy are all on display," said Nancy happily, laying the whip on the side.

Sherry despite everything that had gone on that night still found the grace to blush at the sight she was presenting in the mirror.

"Ok. Now you will call your chastisers one by one and ask them to whip your tits, ass and your pussy," instructed Nancy and Sherry looked petrified.

She made pleading eyes at Nancy but knew it was to no avail.

"Mary, will you come over please?" asked Sherry wanting to start with the kindest member of the troupe.

"Mary, please whip my ass," requested Sherry and Mary did so.

She then proceeded to ask Mary to whip her breasts and her pussy and Mary did so gently.

"Nancy?" she asked and Nancy came over and stood in front of her friend.

"Nancy, please whip my breasts?" asked Sherry.

"Tits," said Nancy simply.

Sherry rolled her eyes and asked, "Nancy my best friend forever, will you please whip my tits in front of everyone?" asked Sherry.

Nancy did so and waited.

"Nancy, my dear sweet friend, will you please whip my ass?" asked Sherry.

Nancy did so and waited.

"Nancy, the best friend that a girl could have, will you please lash my pussy?" asked Sherry sarcastically.

Nancy sensuously traced the lash over Sherry's splayed pussy and then lifted the soft play whip and whipped her pussy and Sherry looked alluringly submissive as she winced. The audience watched spellbound and couldn't get enough of her.

Next was Roberts.

"Mr. Principal Sir, will you whip my tits?" asked Sherry and the Principal happily obliged.

"Respected Principal, will you whip your teacher's ass?" asked Sherry.

The principal took aim and made sure that both her globes felt the whip.

"Kind Principal, will you lash this errant teacher's splayed pussy in front of everyone?" asked Sherry and the Principal, like Nancy caressed her pussy with the whip before lashing it gently.

Nancy clapped in joy, for she realized that Sherry was now beginning to enjoy being sexually humiliated as much as she herself did.

Next was Barry who looked at her adoringly as she asked, "Barry, my jilted suitor, will you whip my breasts?"

Barry did so gently.

"Barry, respectable store manager, will you whip this shoplifter's ass?" asked Sherry demurely and Barry again complied, his eyes taking in every piece of her charms on offer -- her firm boobs, her shapely ass, her beautiful, wide open pussy with her naked pussy lips and clit showing, her beautiful face, humiliated, submissive and yet proud.

"Barry, who never even saw my cleavage until today, will you please whip my naked pussy?" asked Sherry submissively and Barry like others took his time tracing the whip all over her pussy before lashing it and noticing Sherry's delightful wince and the shudder passing through her body. She was now writing, getting insanely turned on.

Then she called on Brenda and this was the part she hated the most, submitting to this classless trash. And yet a part of her wanted to experience the rush of this humiliating surrender.

"Brenda, Omar's girlfriend, will you take your revenge and whip my tits?" asked Sherry and Brenda clapped her hands with glee and did so, a little harder than the others.

"Brenda, white trash, will you whip this respectable teacher's naked ass?" asked Sherry, bringing home the irony and everyone except Omar burst out laughing and Brenda angrily whipped her ass, again harder than the others.

"Brenda, girlfriend of the incompetent salesman I got fired, will you exact your revenge by humiliatingly lashing my wide-open pussy in front of your boyfriend?" asked Sherry.

This was too much for Brenda to comprehend but she did infer that it would be more humiliating for Sherry to have Omar stand next to her while she whipped her pussy and called her boyfriend over.

Omar came over as Brenda crudely traced the whip over Sherry's pussy and gloated, "Your boyfriend is watching me and my boyfriend teach you a lesson."

"Yes Brenda, it is very humiliating," admitted Sherry, writhing in agony and ecstasy.

"Call her mistress," suggested Nancy.

"Please lash my cunt in front of my boyfriend, mistress," asked Sherry figuring that the crude word was appropriate for the situation.

Brenda looked delighted as she lashed her defenseless cunt and poor Sherry winced and yelled, "Thank you, mistress Brenda."

Sherry figured she might as well get the humiliation of Omar's whipping over with since he was already there.

"Omar, incompetent salesman, will you whip your customer's breasts?" she asked and Omar angrily whipped her breasts as his trashy girlfriend looked on with a smirk.

"Well the customer did come first," pointed out Nancy much to the room's delight.

"Omar, salesman of the year, will you please whip this shoplifter's ass in front of all the other customers?" asked Sherry contritely and yet with a slight mocking tone.

Omar caressed her butt with the whip and then lashed it as hard as he could and despite it being a soft, play whip, Sherry felt the sting and winced in pain.

"My boyfriend is whipping your butt in front of your boyfriend," gloated the horrible Brenda and yet it served to accentuate Sherry's humiliation and she squirmed much to her audience's delight.

"Omar, the salesman I wronged, please punish me by whipping my pussy in front your girlfriend and my boyfriend," said Sherry, her surrender now complete.

Omar took his time having the end of the whip dart in and out of her pussy making Sherry squirm and squeal helplessly before lashing it across her exposed mound.

Next was Chip.

"Well teach, didn't ever think in class that you would be spread yourself like this and display yourself shamelessly like this" said Chip.

Sherry looked on helplessly and asked, "Chip will you whip your teacher's tits?"

Chip raced the lash over her ample breasts and then lifted it struck both her breasts as Sherry winced delectably.

"Chip, my dear student, will you punish me by whipping my naked butt?" asked Sherry.

Chip gladly whipped her ass and waited.

"Chip, my student I unfairly flunked, will you shame me in front of everyone by whipping my naked pussy?" pleaded Sherry.

"See I told you she would finally capitulate and grovel," boasted Nancy and Sherry shot daggers at her.

Chip slowly played with her pussy relishing every moment and watching his beautiful teacher splayed helplessly before him. This exceeded every dream he had ever had about his sexy teacher.

"Some time today, Chip," admonished Nancy as Chip continued toying with his teacher's pussy enjoying her erotic squirming and moaning.

Chip finally lashed her pussy and placed the whip on the desk, reluctantly stepping away from his naked teacher.

Next was Harvey.

"Harvey, my hated rival, please humiliate me by whipping my tits," asked Sherry much to his delight.

Harvey toyed with her breasts for a while before lashing them making sure that both her globes felt the whip.

"Harvey, my hated colleague, I surrender my ass for your whipping," said Sherry demurely.

Harvey whipped her ass hard and Sherry again convulsed beautifully.

"Harvey, my nemesis, my pussy is at your mercy," she asked now surrendering completely.

Harvey stood and admired his beautiful rival as he traced the whip all over her pussy, watching her squirm as he inserted bits of the whip inside her gaping pussy before lifting and whipping her sensitive pussy.

Sherry almost orgasmed again under the humiliation.

Nancy went over and relieved Matt so that he could now whip his sweetheart.

"Matt, my sweetheart, will you please whip my tits in front of all these people?" asked Sherry as Matt looked at her adoringly and whipped her breasts gently.

"Matt, my fiancée, will you show everyone who's the boss by whipping my ass?" asked Sherry sweetly and Matt proceeded to whip his sweetheart's firm ass.

"Matt, my gallant lover, will you whip your sweetheart's pussy and humiliate her in front of the world?" asked Sherry mockingly.

Matt, like other chose to play with her puss a little using the whip before lashing her and Sherry squirmed, being driven insane by the erotic humiliation of the situation.

Matt, sensing that, knelt between her legs and kissed her pussy all over before licking it and sucking it until Sherry had her second mind-blowing orgasm of the day. She would have another one later that night but now she had the final humiliating task of wiping herself dry and saying goodbye to all her tormentors.

Nancy made her kneel by the door and thank all her punishers, kissing their hands as they filed out of the room one by one.

"Teach, it has been an honor," said Chip as he left.

"Sherry, I would get fired all over again just for this," said Omar generously.

Even Brenda was complimentary.

Sherry as usual had won everyone's admiration by the manner she had gone through her ordeal and allowed everyone to have a guilt-free escapist experience.

Finally, Matt and Barry were the only ones left and Sherry went and knelt before Barry and apologized for not giving him proper closure.

Barry raised her up and apologized profusely for the evening but admitted that the images of her naked punished form would be with him for a long time.

Sherry then proceeded to dress and returned Barry the pearl necklace refusing his offer to keep it as a gift.

"I will send it to you when you get married," said Barry and Sherry nodded as she left the room, arm in arm with her fiancée.

- - - - - -- - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - --- - --

- Series will continue in future chapters

- Thank you for reading

- Comments, feedback, votes greatly appreciated

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --