Sherry's Test Ch. 19

Story Info
Sherry is spanked by fiancee's brother and his wife.
5.9k words
4.59
58.9k
10

Part 21 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the Sherry's Test Series. It will make more sense if it is read in order but each chapter stands on it's own.

This chapter contains light MMF/F spanking and humiliation in a family environment. It does not contain any sex. It is mainly about submissive females and dominant males.

This story is meant as a completely fictional, unrealistic fantasy and bears no resemblance any persons spanked or unspanked.

Feedback, votes and comments greatly appreciated. I put a lot of effort in writing this, so please take a moment to vote and comment.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After an eventful Saturday at Matt's parents house, Matt and Sherry's social calendar called for a visit to Matt's brother Andy and his wife Carol on Sunday evening.

Carol was a bit envious of Sherry and resentful that she was no longer the center of attention with Matt's parents, though if she had known the kind of attention Sherry had been receiving lately, she may not have been so resentful.

Sherry too sensed some competition from Carol and was not looking forward to the visit but she had to make an effort to blend in more with Matt's family and was hoping that with time, Carol would warm up towards her.

The fact that Andy was clearly appreciative of Sherry was not lost on Carol and did not help matters.

After a couple of beers and small talk, Andy said, "Matt, Dad was telling me that you would show us a new side of Sherry. He did not elaborate and said you would understand."

Sherry turned a few shades of red and looked quizzically at Matt.

"I I don't know Andy. You know Dad – he likes to kid around," said Matt.

"Well Dad said I should call him if you didn't come clean," said Andy clearly unable to contain his curiosity.

Carol too was curious and teased, "Oh come on guys. What are you hiding?"

Matt coughed and said, "Well they caught us doing something naughty, that's all."

"Tell me more, tell me more," sang Andy in a bad imitation of the famous Grease song.

Poor Sherry avoided eye contact and focused on a spot on the carpet.

Matt went over and whispered to Sherry, "Looks like Dad is keen to have you know the family better. Are you as turned on as I am?"

Sherry nodded shyly but her eyes betrayed her excitement.

"Ok. Telling is not going to give you a good picture. We will show you," said Matt and Andy almost choked on his beer.

Carol looked at Sherry very interested.

"Sherry here has been a bad girl and defaulted on her credit card payment and now we are in a bind because her credit rating is ruined and we need a good credit rating to get a decent interest rate on the mortgage," explained Matt.

"In order to atone for her carelessness, she has agreed to be punished," continued Matt and it was now Carol's turn to choke on her beer.

"Sherry!!" exclaimed Carol and Sherry felt further embarrassed.

"Oh my God! Carol is going to relish my humiliation. Why did I agree to be punished in front of her?" wondered Sherry.

"Sherry, let's start with some apology squats," said Matt.

Sherry rolled her eyes and braced herself for the humiliation of doing this in front of Andy and Carol.

She stood before her sweetheart in her white blouse and denim blue skirt and commenced her squats saying, "I am sorry I forgot to pay my credit card."

"Oh my God!! This must be so embarrassing for you, Sherry," said Carol.

"Did you do this in front of my parents?" asked Andy and Sherry nodded as she continued her squats, her face burning with the humiliation of being punished in front of a new audience.

Finally when her ten squats were over, Matt said, "Now take off your skirt and go hand it over to Andy for safekeeping."

Both Andy and Carol looked stunned. Matt was glad his Dad had not revealed too much about the previous night because it served to keep the suspense going.

Sherry quickly removed her skirt and started walking towards Andy when Matt said, "On all fours, sweetheart."

Sherry shot him an angry look but complied with her delectable panty clad butt swaying as she made her short crawl over to Andy, knelt before him and presented him with her skirt.

She then crawled back to Matt and knelt before him waiting for his next instruction.

"Now present your blouse to Carol," said Matt.

Sherry stood up and slowly unbuttoned her blouse and stripped it off to leave her standing in her white bra and panties. She then turned and got on all fours and started her crawl towards Carol dragging her blouse along the carpet.

"Carol, my future sister-in-law, will you keep this blouse safely for me?" inquired Sherry, kneeling before her familial adversary.

"Oh poor Sherry this must be so humiliating," said Carol feigning sympathy.

"Yes it is very humiliating," said Sherry, but still manage to look proud and defiant. Why shouldn't she when most men had the hots for her and most women were envious of her no matter what predicament she was placed in.

Matt, in the meanwhile, had found a good wall-to-wall mirror in the adjoining formal dining room and had re-adjusted the furniture to provide an unimpeded view of Sherry's punishment.

Matt led Sherry by her ear like a naughty girl and positioned her on the dining chair in front of the mirror and motioned Andy and Carol to sit on the chairs behind her.

He then rolled her panties down quickly and Sherry gasped in surprise, as did her audience.

"Oh my god, Sherry. We can see your naked butt. How shameful," said Carol and Sherry blushed looking at Andy and Carol staring at her shapely naked ass.

"One thank you, Sir," said Sherry as the first spank landed and Andy and Carol looked on spellbound. Never in their wildest imagination had they expected this.

Carol clearly was enjoying Sherry's discomfiture to the max and kept pointing out how embarrassing it must be to be spanked in front of her future brother-in-law and his wife.

"Now Andy, your turn," said Matt as he finished his tenth spank.

Sherry blushed helplessly at the embarrassment of having her handsome future brother-in-law spank her naked butt and as usual her embarrassment only served to make her that much more alluring and the scene that much more exciting.

"What happens to bad girls?" asked Andy.

Sherry rolled her eyes and said, "They get spanked?"

And then for no reason other than to goad him on, she stuck her tongue out at him.

"You will pay for that,' said Andy as he gave her her first spank.

"Ouch One thank you, Sir!" said Sherry and frowned as she made eye contact with the gloating Carol.

"Ask to be spanked," said Andy admiring her ass.

"Please spank me Sir. I have been a bad girl," said Sherry demurely.

"Wow Sherry. Can't believe my husband is spanking your naked ass," said Carol.

"I am always happy to have my brother lend a hand," joked Matt and everyone laughed as Sherry looked on in helpless anger.

"Ten thank you, Sir" said Sherry as Andy finished his ten spanks and Carol stood up expectantly.

"Would you like to spank Sherry too?" Matt asked Carol in mock surprise.

"Yes. It will be good for her soul," said Carol.

Sherry braced herself for the ignominy of being spanked by a woman who considered her an adversary.

"Sherry, how does it feel to be kneeling naked waiting for your future sister-in-law to spank you?" asked Carol.

"Very humiliating, Ma'am," admitted Sherry.

"I know you like to be the center of attention but don't you think defaulting on your credit card to end up getting a naked spanking is going a bit too far?" asked Carol.

"I do not want to be the center of attention," replied Sherry hotly.

"But you found it perfectly agreeable," remarked Carol.

"Wow didn't realize you were so jealous of her, honey," said Andy.

"Oh I am just laying it on thick to increase her humiliation," said Carol smiling and Sherry looked at her angrily.

"Ask to be spanked," said Carol.

"Carol, my future sister-in-law, please punish me in front of your husband and my husband," said Sherry earnestly.

Carol clapped her hands in joy and said7, "All right!" as she laid her first spank.

"One thank you, Ma'am," said Sherry.

"Do you want me to spank you harder?" asked Carol.

"Yes Ma'am. Please spank me harder, I deserve it," said Sherry inexplicably.

"Ouch two thank you, Ma'am. May I please have another."

"Owww three thank you Ma'am. May I please have another."

"Ten thank you, Ma'am," said Sherry as Carol finished her round and stepped away reluctantly.

Matt stepped over, rolled her panties back and let Sherry pause for a little, kissing her fervently in appreciation for the nubile, submissive goddess she was. Andy and Carol looked crestfallen thinking the session was over.

Breaking the long kiss, he said, "Now go over to Carol and ask her to remove your bra."

Andy and Carol looked stunned and Sherry too was a little surprised.

There wasn't enough room for her to crawl, so she walked over to Carol and knelt before her adversary and asked, "Carol, my future sister-in-law, will you please remove my bra and expose my naked breasts to the room?"

"Gladly my dear," said Carol as she slowly unclasped her rival's bra and peeled he straps down her shoulders and stared enviously at Sherry's perfectly firm breasts.

Matt let her stay in position for a full minute and let Andy stare unabashedly at his future sister-in-law's naked breasts.

"Now ask Andy to take down your panties," commanded Matt taking Sherry by surprise again. Matt was turning out to be as devious as her bastard principal in terms of coming up with new ways of humiliating her. And coming from him, it was even more humiliating. And yet the increasing feelings of arousal were undeniable.

"No way!! Is she really going to do that?" asked Carol incredulously.

"Matt, please don't?" pleaded Sherry.

"You are not permitted to say no. That will cost you a penalty," reminded Matt.

"But honey. This is your brother!! I will see him and Carol over and over all my life," pleaded Sherry.

At some level, she knew that this would only serve to increase the excitement in the room tenfold and she could barely keep the heady exhilaration out of her voice.

"Another penalty. You must be really enjoying your punishment to want more of it," teased Matt.

Sherry felt a confusing mix of emotions. She wanted to cry but at the same time was driven insane by her arousal.

She stood up and walked over to Andy and stood in front of him with downcast eyes.

"Eye contact," reminded Matt.

Sherry lifted her gaze and blushed when she looked at Andy's hungry eyes soaking in every inch of her. And soon there would be more on offer.

Carol was a bit upset at Andy's open appreciation but the prospect of humiliating Sherry exceeded her disapproval of her husband openly gawking at her naked rival.

"Andy, my future brother-in-law, please roll down my panties and take a good look at my shamelessly exposed pussy," said Sherry, now no longer in control of the words that came out of her.

Carol again clapped her hands and chanted, "shame, shame" as Matt eagerly but with self-control, slowly peeled down her panties.

He looked completely enraptured as her scant bush slowly came in view and he paused to admire the sight. He peeled it down further to reveal half of her pussy lips and noticed how wet her pussy was.

Sherry blushed when she noticed Andy's face inches from her pussy and turned her head a little to see both Matt and Carol thoroughly enjoying her debasement.

Andy finally finished peeling her panties down to her thighs and left it standing there for a full minute admiring the naked goddess in front of him.

Sherry clasped her hands behind her head without being told and now Andy could appreciate the naked goddess at her submissive best.

Pointing to the wet spot in the middle of her panties, Andy said, "She got her panties wet. The little minx enjoys this!"

Sherry wished the ground would open and swallow her up and closed her eyes too embarrassed to make eye contact.

"Walk over to my wife and confess that you are a shameless slut," said Andy.

Sherry turned red in anger and looked at Matt to see if Andy had the right to command her like that.

Matt nodded and Sherry took a couple of steps over to Carol, looked into her eyes defiantly and said, "I confess that I am a shameless slut."

"You are supposed to be apologizing for being a shameless slut not wearing it like a badge of honor," reprimanded Carol and instructed her to do her apology squats after peeling off her panties.

Sherry peeled off her panties and tossed it over to the delighted Andy and commenced her squats saying, "I am sorry I was a shameless slut."

Carol clapped her hands and watched poor Sherry continue until her ten squats were done.

Matt then positioned her back on the chair and instructed how to spank her while cupping her breasts.

Next was Andy's turn and he was beside himself to be able to caress Sherry's breasts while spanking her.

Sherry looked infinitely demure as she knelt embarrassed and watched Andy knead her breasts, stroke her ass and spank her. Until today, he had not even seen her in a bikini and now she was enduring a shameful nude spanking by him. How would she ever be able to act normal with him again?

When his ten spanks were over, Andy reluctantly went back to his chair and his wife sprung up and walked over eagerly.

"Well, well my future sister-in-law. You don't look as classy and elegant as you pretended to be all this while," said Carol.

"I never pretended to be anything," cried Sherry, not without justification.

"Awww poor Sherry. Did my in-laws spank you like this?" inquired Carol politely.

In all the excitement Andy had forgotten about all that and was shocked when he realized that Sherry had suffered this humiliating ordeal in front of his parents.

"Yes. Clearly they are not as classy and elegant as they pretended to be," said Sherry indignantly.

"They will punish you more for saying that," said Carol.

"One thank you. Ma'am," said Sherry as the first spank landed.

Carol too kept kneading her breasts, pinching her nipples a little and caressing her ass more to humiliate her than for her own enjoyment.

"Ten, thank you Ma'am," said Sherry as the tenth spank landed.

"Now for your penalties," said Matt.

"Oh no!! What does he have in mind," wondered poor Sherry.

Matt led her by her ear back to the living room and Andy and Carol followed him like eager puppies.

Matt pointed to large sofa chair and said, "You know the position. Show us all your charms at the same time."

Sherry gasped in shock that he would make her expose herself so completely to his own brother and his wife. She almost exclaimed "No!" but bit her lip and held back.

Andy looked nonplussed but Carol intuited what Matt meant but was eager to see how it would be implemented.

Sherry had her deer-in-the-headlights look which only served to make her irresistibly vulnerable as leaned back on the comfy sofa chair and spread her legs wide to drape them over the sides of the sofa chair and pushed down so that her ass was leaning over the surface of the sofa.

Even though there was no mirror in front of her, she had seen herself in the mirror positioned like this on other occasions and blushed furiously as she realized that her ass, pussy, breasts and deeply embarrassed face were all visible to her audience. Moreover her pussy was now splayed open and she was revealing the insides of her pussy for the first time to her handsome brother-in-law and his hateful wife.

"Oh Sherry. This is must be sooooo humiliating. I cannot even begin to imagine what you must feel like," gloated Carol.

Sherry stared at her eyes flashing with anger which only served to accentuate her humiliating predicament.

"Now for your second penalty," said Matt.

"Oh god!" thought Sherry as she realized she had forgotten there were two penalties.

"Each one of us we will kneel in front of you and give you ten spanks on your ass," said Matt.

"Thank God he is not making them whip my breasts and pussy like they do in this position," thought Sherry gratefully.

Matt had contemplated doing precisely that but had refrained on account of not having the right implements. Plus he wanted to save it for future occasions.

Matt completed his ten spanks and asked Carol to go next.

Carol, as expected, rubbed in the humiliation, constantly reminding Sherry of her predicament and how obscenely displayed she was and that too in front of her new family and how she would never live it down.

Instead of thanking her, she was instructed to say she was a shameless slut.

"One. I am such a shameless slut," whimpered poor Sherry as the first spank landed.

"We can see the insides of your gaping pussy," reminded Carol as Sherry blushed.

"Two. I am such a shameless slut," cried Sherry now writhing helplessly under the excruciating humiliation of the situation.

"Are you a classy lady?" she inquired as the next spank landed.

"Three. No. I am not a classy lady. I am just a shameless naked slut," said Sherry writhing helplessly.

Finally the ten spanks were over and it was Andy's turn.

Matt instructed Sherry to use her imagination and say something appropriately humiliating with every spank. Clearly the objective was to not let Sherry blank everything out but force her to constantly acknowledge her humiliating situation.

"One, thank you Sir! I always dreamt you would see me in this position!"

exclaimed Sherry as the first spank landed.

"Two. thank you Sir! I love it that you are looking at my gaping pussy."

"Three, thank you Sir! I love it that you can see my naked tits while spanking me."

"Four, thank you Sir! I love it that your wife is watching you humiliate me."

"Five, thank you Sir! I love it that my fiancée is watching you humiliate me."

"Six, thank you Sir! Every time I see you, I will think of myself in this position."

"Seven thank you Sir! I will lick your wife's pussy while you are spanking me," exclaimed Sherry and had no idea where that line came from. The audience stared at her interestedly.

"Oh my God!! Am I bi or did I say that just for the humiliation factor?" she wondered looking helplessly at the ceiling.

"I am sure we can arrange for that," said Matt much to her chagrin.

"Eight thank you Sir! I look forward to being your naked housemaid for a whole weekend," said Sherry again having no idea where the words were coming from.

"I am sure we can arrange for that too," remarked Matt with an amused look on his face.

"Oh my God!! My damn subconscious is coming with ideas for future sessions," thought Sherry helplessly.

"Nine thank you, Sir! I wish your parents could see me like this" said Sherry.

"Ten thank you Sir! I wish my parents could see me like this," cried Sherry glad that she had to go until ten and not twenty!

Matt went over and kissed her appreciatively.

"What have I ever done to deserve a beautiful, sexy, submissive goddess like this," he wondered when Andy said, "Honey, it is your turn now."

"What?" cried Carol incredulously?

"You know you blew our budget last month and deserve to be punished," said Andy.

"Forget it. No way!" exclaimed Carol.

Sherry was glad to have the attention diverted from her as she went around the living and dining rooms collecting her clothing and dressed hurriedly in the dining room.

"Do you admit you were wrong to be carelessly self-indulgent and blow our budget like that?" inquired Andy.

"You know I already admitted that," said Carol, upset that he would make her admit that in front of Matt and Sherry.

"Well as Sherry here has proved, merely admitting is not enough. You need to be repent publicly," said Andy calmly.

Carol remained quiet. Sensing her confusion and a possible opening, Andy commanded quietly but firmly, "Stand up."

12