Sherry's Test Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol's lips quivered and she came close to asking him to get lost and storm off into the bedroom. In fact she stood up with the firm intention of going to the bedroom and locking the door.

But yet something made her just stand silently. Many times during the evening, she could not help but wonder what it would feel like to be in Sherry's position. Plus her husband had always been so mild that she wondered what it would feel like to see him so assertive and take her in hand.

She had secretly wished he would be more assertive but like Matt of old, he too had always been too dedicated to living up to some ideal of being a considerate nice guy.

So now she stood in front of him and silently dared him.

"Stand on your toes," commanded Andy quietly.

Carol flashed her eyes angrily at him and yet obeyed silently. Andy had established control over her – at least in the sexual arena.

Matt looked stunned. He had always thought Andy was pussy whipped and let her walk all over him,so he was glad to see that events of the day had transpired to transform him.

"Take off your skirt," he said.

Carol again stared defiantly at Andy for a full minute and was again on the verge of storming off when he found her fingers unhooking the clasp at the side of the skirt and pulling the zipper down. She stepped out of it and went and offered it to Andy as a quiet gesture of her surrender.

Matt had an extremely pleased look on his face and Sherry was delighted that she was going to get her revenge on Carol.

"The blouse," said Andy simply and Carol unbuttoned her cream blouse and slipped it off and proceeded to hand it to Andy.

"Now my dear wife, how does it feel to be standing in your underwear in front of your brother-in-law and his fiancee?" inquired Andy.

"Very embarrassing," admitted Carol.

"Very embarrassing what?" asked Andy.

"Very embarrassing, Sir!" said Carol and chafed at having to call her husband, Sir.

"Good. It is meant to be embarrassing. And extremely humiliating. Now crawl to Sherry and ask her to take off you bra?" said Andy.

"No!" gasped Carol. She had expected her denuding to be gradual like Sherry's but Andy obviously realized that it would make it too predictable and it would be more humiliating to do things in a different order. Clearly, not allowing Carol to get used to her nudity gradually would only serve to increase her embarrassment.

"You just earned a penalty," reminded Andy.

Carol stared angrily at Andy and whereas the Andy of past would have wilted, the new Andy merely stared back calmly until he bent her will.

Carol sniffed, holding back a tear and got on all fours and made her humiliating crawl over to her adversary.

She knelt before her and said, "Sherry, my future sister-in-law, will you please remove my bra and expose my breasts?"

"Tits," said Sherry.

Carol squirmed and repeated her humiliating request, "Sherry, my dear sister-in-law, will you please remove my bra and expose my tits to the whole room?"

"You are not looking so high and might right now, are you?" inquired Sherry, intent on extracting her pound of flesh, so to speak.

"No ma'am. I am not. I am deeply humbled," admitted Carol noticing her pussy getting wet a little as she capitulated before her rival.

"Lean forward slut," commanded Sherry as Carol leaned forward for Sherry to reach in the back and unclasp her. She peeled it off slowly noticing that her breasts were neither as big as hers nor as firm.

"Now crawl to my brother and ask him to take off your panties," instructed Andy.

If Carol had thought she was going to get a brief respite from stripping, she was clearly mistaken.

"No!" she said instinctively before realizing she had earned another penalty.

"Oh dear. That is not another penalty is it?" she inquired meekly.

"Yes it is," said Andy delighted at the slow transformation in his wife.

Carol bit her lip with nervousness and crawled over to Matt and stood before him and said, "Matt, my dear brother-in-law. Please shame me by removing my panties and looking at my naked pussy."

Matt was delighted and he slowly proceeded to peek down his sister-in-law's panties. Carol was an extremely attractive woman and Matt had often wondered what she would look like naked. In fact, before he had met Sherry, he was extremely envious of Andy.

Carol blushed helplessly because she had always known that Matt had had a crush on her and had been privately amused at his awkward ways of getting her attention. And now he had transformed into a strong, confident man and was about to peel down her panties and look at her pussy.

Matt carefully inched her panties down and gasped when he saw that her pussy was completely bare. Carol enjoyed cunnilingus and could not get enough and had kept her pussy bare to make it easier.

Carol looked up at the ceiling blushing furiously as Matt tugged at her panties until it rested mid-thigh.

"Eye contact," said Andy and poor Carol had to look at Matt gawk at her bare naked pussy.

"Hands on your head," reminded Andy and Carol clasped her hands over her head, with her submission now complete.

"Now give us a slow twirl," said Andy as Carol bushed another shade of red and stood demurely with her hands on her head, her breasts jutting out and her bare naked pussy and slowly started twirling. Sherry gasped when she saw her shaved pussy and Matt got to admire her shapely ass as she turned slowly.

"Keep going," said Andy when she had completed one turn and Carol was made to do her slow twirls a few more times.

"Now crawl over to Sherry and show her your shaved pussy," said Andy.

Carol was now discovering the sexually exciting nature of humiliation and noticed her pussy get wetter at the humiliating prospect of crawling over to her rival and showing her shaved pussy.

"Sherry my dear sister-in-law, please look at my bald naked pussy," said Carol scarcely recognizing the words coming out of her mouth.

"Look who is a shameless slut now," remarked Sherry.

"I am not a shameless slut!" protested Carol.

"Then why is your pussy wet?" asked Sherry.

"My pussy is not wet!" exclaimed Carol indignantly as a reflex action.

"Ahhh we will have to examine and prove that for ourselves then," said Sherry delighted that Carol had fallen into the trap she herself had fallen into on previous occasions.

"Go over to Matt and ask him to check if you are wet," said Sherry.

Carol went over reluctantly to Matt and said in a formal voice, "Matt my dear brother-in-law, please verify if allegations about my pussy being wet are indeed true."

"God where am I coming up with these lines," wondered poor Carol, now gaining sympathy for Sherry.

"Glad to oblige my dear sister-in-law," said Matt as he inserted his index finger into Carol's pussy and explored her wetness.

"It is clearly wet," said Matt pulling out his finger and smelling it.

Carol was mortified that her brother=in-law now knew what she smelt like and was even more mortified when she was asked to smell it herself.

"No. Sherry was right. I am wet. I cannot help it," whimpered Carol.

"Now admit to everyone that you are a shameless slut," said Sherry.

Andy and Matt were delighted that things were going so out-of-sequence. It kept Carol's humiliation fresh by keeping it unpredictable and unexpected.

"Stand in the center of the room and jog in place and spank your own ass

admitting you are a shameless slut," said Sherry to Matt and Andy's delight.

Carol went over reluctantly to the center of the room and starting jogging in place spanking her own ass, saying, "I am such a shameless slut."

"Keep turning as you do this," said Sherry.

Carol now rotated slowly while jogging in place and spanking her ass alternating between her cheeks, her face a mix of embarrassment as well as excitement.

"Ok now it is time for your apology squats for blowing the budget. You are supposed to blow me, not the budget," reprimanded Andy and Carol shot daggers at him with her eyes.

Yet she stood demurely before her husband and completed her ten apology squats.

Andy then led her by her ear to her punishment chair in the dining room and commenced spanking her.

"One, thank you, Sir," said Carol meekly, looking at her audiences in the mirror, not believing that the tables had turned and moreover she had been a willing accomplice in her own downfall.

"Ouch two, thank you, Sir," yelped Carol as a past memory of her putting him down surfaced in Andy's mind and he spanked her a little harder than he intended to.

"Ten, thank you , Sir," said Carol and waited for the next spanker.

It was Matt's turn and he decided to rub it in a little, saying, "How does it feel to be on the receiving end, dear Sister-in-law?"

"Very humiliating, Sir," admitted Carol.

"Beg for your spanking," said Matt.

"Matt, my dear brother-in-law, please punish me and humiliate me in front of my husband and your fiancée," requested Carol sincerely.

"One thank you, dear brother-in-law," said Carol, deliberately acknowledging the relationship to accentuate her embarrassment.

"Are you sorry you were mean to Sherry?" asked Matt.

"Yes, Sir. I am very sorry I was mean to Sherry," said Carol somewhat truthfully.

"And what will you do to atone for it?" asked Matt in between spanks.

"I will let her punish me mercilessly for it on a day of your choosing," said Carol and Sherry clapped her hands in glee.

Finally his spanks were over and Carol dreaded being spanked by Sherry.

"I want you to apologize while you are being spanked," said Sherry.

"One, thank you Ma'am. I am sorry I was so mean to you," said Carol.

"Two, thank you ma'am, please exact your revenge on me," said Carol.

"Three, thank you ma'am, I surrender completely to you, said Carol.

"Ten, thank you, ma'am, I will lick your pussy while Matt is spanking me," said Carol again unable to recognize the words coming out of her mouth.

Matt and Andy exchanged excited glances and wordlessly agreed to make some of these scenarios come true.

Andy then proceeded to give her an OTK spanking on the sofa chair in the living room and Matt and Sherry did too.

"Ok time for your penalties," said Andy.

The first one was predictable. Like Sherry, he had Carol lay back on the sofa chair and draped her legs over the side and pushed herself down so that her ass was hanging over the edge. Like Sherry, all her charms were revealed at the same time and her embarrassed face was visible too. Her bald pussy was splayed open leaving nothing to imagination.

"Now for the second penalty, I want you to say you are a shameless slut and bring yourself to orgasm," said Andy.

"No!" exclaimed Carol, horrified that she would have to do this private act in front of Matt and Carol.

"You just earned another penalty," said Andy.

Carol was in the verge of rebelling and calling it off but the excitement of the night had been too much for her and the prospect of getting some relief however degrading was irresistible.

"I am a shameless slut," exclaimed Carol squirming under own ministrations.

Andy, Matt and Sherry sat in front of her and stared at her enraptured.

Carol kept fingering herself and writhing and squirming, repeating "I am a shameless slut" maintaining eye contact with Sherry until her body convulsed and she screamed and had a massive orgasm.

The aftermath of the orgasm was even more humiliating because now there was no sexual excitement to conceal the fact that she was shamelessly exposed to Matt and Sherry.

"Now for your final penalty, you will call my Dad and tell him how you were punished. We will put the phone on speaker," said Andy.

Carol almost said, "No!" but held back just in time.

She stayed in her exposed position as Andy said, "Dad? Carol has something to tell you. I am putting you on speaker" and handed the phone to Carol.

"Hello, Dad?" asked Carol.

"Yes Carol. What's up?" asked Tom.

"Oh Dad. Your goody goody son punished me for overspending," said Carol.

"About time! About time! He has been struggling to pay the bills for a while now,' said Dad.

"Yes Dad. I am sooo sorry," said Carol.

"How did he punish you?" asked Dad, pleased that his ploy of hinting about Matt and Carol to Andy had panned out.

"He he stripped me and spanked me. In front of Matt and Carol! I guess he is not so goody goody after all" whimpered Carol.

"Oh God! I can't believe I admitted this to my father-in-law!" thought Carol.

"Excellent. Excellent. I am delighted to hear this. It's been a long time coming," said Dad.

It felt so weird to be taking to her father-in-law splayed naked in front of her husband, Matt and Carol, but she felt herself getting aroused again.

"I am sooo humiliated. I am still sitting spread naked in front of them and they are staring at all my naked charms," added Carol, wondering why she had volunteered that.

"That is good. Humiliation is an important part of punishment. Have you learnt your lesson?" asked Tom.

"Yes. I think so. If not, I am sure Andy will remind me," said Carol contritely to everyone's delight.

Tom knew about Carol's envy of Sherry and asked, "How did it feel to be stripped and spanked in front of Sherry?"

"It was very humiliating. But I saw her stripped and spanked first," said Carol, still unable to hide her competitiveness.

"Well looks like you had a fun evening. I am sure there will be more such occasions. And I will see you next Saturday," said Tom, smiling and signing off.

Matt and Sherry were eager to leave and provide each other much needed relief and Andy too was eager to fuck Carol's brains out before his dick exploded.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This story will be continued.

Please take a momnent to vote/comment/send feedback

12