Sherry's Test Ch. 21

Story Info
Sherry and Carol are punished by their in-laws.
7k words
4.58
43k
8

Part 23 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the Sherry's Test Series. It will make more sense if it is read in order but each chapter stands on it's own.

This chapter contains light spanking and humiliation in a family environment. It does NOT contain any sex. It is mainly about submissive females and dominant males.

This story is meant as a completely fictional, unrealistic fantasy and the characters bear no resemblance to any real person.

Feedback, votes and comments greatly appreciated. I put a lot of effort in writing this, so please take a moment to vote and comment.

Acknowledgement: Thanks to SlySubmissive for her editing help.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sherry and Matt were back at Matt's parents' house the day after Sherry was punished in front of her mother. Andy and Carol were there too. Clearly, Tom and Kate were trying to bring the family closer.

After a round of drinks and appetizers, Tom suggested the party move to the basement. Sherry shuddered at the thought of what could be waiting for them there. Clearly, the move to the basement was fraught with possibilities.

As she entered the furnished basement, she noticed mirrors that had not been there before. The party continued normally with wine, appetizer and social talk.

After a while, Matt whispered to Sherry saying, "Why don't we pre-empt things and surprise Dad?"

Sherry stared at Matt as if he was crazy and yet something in her was excited at the prospect of voluntarily submitting like that.

She nodded and rose and walked over to Tom and Kate and knelt in front of them with her hands clasped over her head and said, "Tom, Kate; Matt suggests that we continue with my punishment."

"Oh my God, Sherry!! Are you nuts?" exclaimed Carol.

Sherry looked at her and shrugged.

Tom looked delighted and asked, "And do you agree with Matt?"

"Yes Sir! I agree that my punishment should continue," said Sherry meekly and again Carol looked at her as if she was crazy. She also squirmed uncomfortably because Sherry's willingness put her in a vulnerable position.

"And how long do you think we should continue to punish you?" asked Tom.

"Until you are convinced that I have learnt my lesson and will not repeat my careless behavior," suggested Sherry, submissively bowing her head.

"I think we are at the point where you should call us Dad and Mom," suggested Tom.

"Yes, Dad. Mom," said Sherry looking at them.

"Excellent. Excellent. Matt, you have more experience in this. Will you direct the proceedings?" asked Tom, wisely not wanting to risk crossing the line somewhere by directing Sherry.

"Good idea, Dad. Sherry, take off your jeans and hand them to Dad," said Matt.

Sherry stood up and unzipped her blue jeans and stepped out of them and handed them over to Tom.

"T-Shirt," said Matt, simply.

Sherry raised her white T-Shirt over her head and stood in front of her future in-laws clad in her white bra and panties.

She had been naked before them the previous Saturday, but this time Andy and Carol were watching and it did not help that Carol kept exclaiming at every turn.

"Now let's see, Bra or Panties, Bra or Panties, Bra or Panties? I think," he paused and continued with, "we will go with panties. Stand closer to Dad as you take it off."

Sherry blushed helplessly and she lowered her panties standing inches from her future father-in-law and stood with her panties resting at her ankles, her gorgeous landing-strip pussy exposed.

"Oh God, Sherry! I don't believe this!" exclaimed Carol again.

Sherry clasped her hands over head without being instructed and Matt let her stand like that for a couple of minutes as his Dad drank in the sights from the front and Andy admired the view from behind.

"Bra. Kneel as you do that," said Matt.

Sherry knelt and gazed into Tom's eyes as she unclasped her bra from behind and peeled the shoulder straps over and sensuously peeled the cups off her breasts. She returned her hands over her head and waited kneeling naked before her future in-laws.

"You have bagged a Goddess, Son," complimented Tom and Sherry felt proud and glowed at the compliment.

"Yes I have. And I worship her every day! But for now, she is a naughty girl who needs to be (was b) punished. So, Sherry dear, let's have you come to the center of the room and apologize for not paying your credit card," said Matt.

Sherry stood up and came over to the center of the room so that now she was facing everyone and commenced her shameful apology squats saying, "I am sorry I missed my credit card payment."

Carol looked wide-eyed and with trepidation afraid that they might make her follow suit. For now, she was safe as Matt instructed, "Now go over to mom and promise to be a good daughter-in-law."

"I promise to be a good daughter-in-law," said Sherry maintaining eye contact with an amused Kate as she commenced her squat. Soon her ten squats were over and she was instructed to the same in front of Tom.

"I promise to be a good daughter-in-law," said Sherry as she made eye contact with her future father-in-law and was pleased to note the naked admiration in his eyes. But that only made her blush more as she continued her squats.

"Now, Andy," said Matt.

"I promise to be a good sister-in-law," said Sherry as she made eye contact with a delighted Andy and an incredulous Carol looked on.

Sherry did not need to wait for future instructions and proceeded to stand in front of Carol after her ten squats in front of Andy were over.

"I promise to be a good sister-in-law," said Sherry earnestly as she did her naked squats in front of Carol. It felt more embarrassing to do it in front of Carol because Carol looked embarrassed which only served to increase her own embarrassment.

She then stood naked in front of her fiancée, her face burning with shame and excitement and yet proudly commenced her squats saying, "I promise to be a good wife," as Matt looked on adoringly at his heart-throb.

She then knelt in front of him awaiting further instruction as Carol stared wide-eyed in astonishment.

"Carol, your turn now," said Andy simply.

"What? You are crazy!" exclaimed Carol.

"Well that earned you a penalty," said Andy.

"No way. I am not going to be part of your puerile games," said Carol angrily.

"Two penalties," said Andy.

"No!" exclaimed Carol angrily.

"Give us a minute," said Andy and led Carol to a quiet corner.

"Carol sweetheart. Please?" asked Andy.

"But this is so humiliating. And I have to face them day in and day out," reasoned Carol.

"Oh come on. You already did it in front of Matt and Sherry and even enjoyed it at some level," pointed out Andy.

"Plus they already know you what happened last Sunday," continued Andy.

And then Andy went in for the kill and played the jealousy card.

"Carol sweetheart. Do you remember how you enjoyed being the center of attention in the family before Sherry came on the scene? Now you have to share the attention but you don't want Sherry to steal it all from you?" asked Andy.

Carol squirmed as she contemplated that. Since Tom and Kate had not had any daughters and Matt had not had a sister, they had all lavished attention on her making her feel like a princess. She had resented sharing that with Sherry but now as Andy pointed out, Sherry had upstaged her by playing the submissive goddess role.

By surrendering so completely, Sherry had only drawn herself closer to everyone and Carol noted that Tom and Kate still treated her with respect during normal times.

"Ok. I will do it," she whispered, a part of herself not believing what she had agreed to.

"Great!" whispered Andy relieved, that there would be no mutiny in the ranks after all.

"It will cost you. You are sooo buying that pearl necklace I have been wanting," hissed Carol.

"Absolutely. It will look great on you as you are stripped and spanked," said Andy as he led his wife by her ear over to the group.

Sherry was still kneeling demurely naked in front of Matt and the group looked astonished to see that Andy had indeed persuaded Carol to go through with it.

Carol went and knelt in front of Tom and Kate and bowed her head and said, "Dad, Mom, I need to be punished for blowing our budget last month."

"Glad to see you are over your denial. That is the first step," said Tom.

"Yes Sir! I am sorry. Please punish me so that I will not do it again," said Carol.

"Let's get started then. Jeans," said Andy,

Matt motioned Sherry to come sit with him and enjoy the proceedings as Carol stood submissively in front of her in-laws and took off her jeans and handed them to Tom and waited with her hands over her head.

"Panties," said Andy and Carol gasped She had expected to be told to take off her T-Shirt but Andy obviously wanted to surprise her.

Carol hesitated and peeled off her panties quickly and handed it to her father-in-law.

Her T-Shirt was still covering her pussy but she realized with a dread that as soon as she clasped her hands overhead, the short T-Shirt would rise to expose her pussy for the first time to her beloved in-laws.

Yet she waited until Andy said, "Hands over your head."

Carol blushed and raised her hands over her head and most of her pussy was now visible to her wide-eyed in-laws.

Carol was not as curvy and well-endowed with Sherry but she was slim and extremely pretty and her helpless blushing at realizing that her bald pussy was openly on view only accentuated her beauty.

Tom ogled her bald pussy unabashedly and Kate nudged him.

Carol looked at the ceiling but was instructed to make eye contact.

Carol lowered her gaze and was deeply embarrassed and yet proud to note the admiring look in Tom's eyes and the envious look in Kate's eyes.

"Raise your T-Shirt a little more so your pussy and ass are completely visible," instructed Andy.

Carol blushed, raised her T-Shirt, knotted it in front to prevent it from sliding over her charms, and returned her hands over her head.

"Great. Now let's have you do a nice twirl," said Andy.

Carol shuddered and stood up on her toes and slowly twirled so now her naked ass was visible to her in-laws for the first time. The audience clearly enjoyed the view on offer for poor Carol had to complete about five slow rounds before she was allowed to stop.

"I am sooo ashamed," whimpered poor Carol looking at her in-laws.

"Sweetheart, shame is an important part of your punishment. But rest assured that both of us love you dearly and this does not change anything," said Tom, wisely giving Carol the reassurance she needed at a vulnerable moment.

Andy and Matt both nodded acknowledging their Dad's grace and Sherry mused, "The sly devil. He knows that will just make it easier for Carol to comply with their humiliating instructions. Now I know where Matt gets it from."

"T-Shirt," said Andy and Carol stepped out of her T-Shirt and stood naked except for her cream bra.

Andy let her audience take in the sights for a couple of minutes which served to increase Carol's discomfiture as she stood with her hands clasped over her head and her bald pussy completely exposed to her in-laws, waiting to be told to remove her last cover of modesty.

"Bra," said Andy and Carol felt a shiver go through her body as she prepared to be completely nude in front of her in-laws for the first time.

"I can't believe I am doing this," thought Carol as she peeled off her bra and stuck her breasts out by clasping her hands over her head. She was a little self-conscious that her breasts were not as big as Sherry's and Tom intuited that and reassuringly said, "Andy. Your wife is stunningly beautiful."

Sherry felt a little left out and Tom helpfully continued, "You both are lucky SOBs" and Kate exclaimed, "Language, Tom!"

"Twirl," said Andy and Carol again stood up on her toes and did five slow twirls gloriously naked for her admiring audience.

"Ok. Time for the punishment to start," said Matt, leading his sweetheart to the chair thoughtfully placed in front of the mirror.

Sherry knelt demurely on the chair, thrusting out her ass a little and making sure her breasts were visible in the mirror. She had been trained well.

"Now Carol, I would like you to stand in front of us so that we can admire you while spanking Sherry," said Matt.

Carol looked inquiringly at Andy to see if Matt was permitted to give her instructions. Apparently, he was because Andy nodded and Carol went over to Matt. Matt positioned Carol so that she was standing in front of Sherry but at the corner of the mirrors with her hands clasped over her head. The audience now had an unrestricted view of Sherry's naked ass and Carol's naked breasts and bald pussy. In the mirror, they could see Sherry's naked breasts and Carol's ass. The only thing not on view was Sherry's pussy. Matt surveyed the scene and decided to rectify that omission.

"Spread your legs a little, Sweetheart, We want your pussy lips on view while we spank you," instructed Matt and Sherry blushed and spread her legs as directed.

Matt started spanking Sherry holding her ponytail and as usual, Sherry kept count while maintaining eye contact with her audience.

Carol looked on with trepidation knowing that she was next.

Andy was next and teased Sherry.

"Wow Sherry how does it feel to be kneeling naked waiting for your future brother-in-law to spank you while your fiancée and his parents are watching?" inquired Andy.

"I feel I am marrying into a family of kinky perverts," said Sherry with dignity, refusing to be cowed down. Months of similar teasing had left her prepared and the room erupted with laughter at Sherry's comeback.

"Ahhh we still need to have some sassiness spanked out of you," said Andy as he laid the first spank.

"One, thank you Sir!" said Sherry and again mused that while it was gratifying to come back with a retort like that it had also served to provoke her punisher and add spice to the proceedings.

"Two, thank you, my future brother-in-law," said Sherry now deliberately choosing to mention her relationship to Andy and increase her own embarrassment.

"Ten, thank you, honorable Sir," said Sherry sarcastically as the tenth spank landed.

The tone of Sherry's voice irked Matt and he decided to use this opportunity to rectify her habit of being sarcastic.

"Actually, she is not sounding repentant at all. Give her ten more and make it a little harder this time," said Matt and Sherry scowled at her sweetheart but he remained unmoved.

"Ouch One thank you, Sir!" said Sherry as the first hard spank landed.

"Owww Two thank you, Sir!" said Sherry as the second spank landed and did know what hurt more, the increased intensity of the spank or the ignominy of the spanking.

Regardless, it helped Sherry slip completely into her helpless penitent role much to her audience's delight.

"Nine thank you Sir. Spank me harder, Sir," said Sherry as the ninth spank landed.

"Ouch Ten thank you Sir. Thank you for chastising me," said Sherry demurely, blushing furiously as she made eye contact with her audience.

"Now apologize to Andy for being sarcastic," said Matt and Sherry shot him an angry look but again slipped into her role and stood in front of her handsome future brother-in-law and commenced her apology squats saying, "I am sorry I was sarcastic, Andy Sir."

She continued with, "I am sorry I was sarcastic, respected future brother-in-law", "I am sorry I was sarcastic. I am glad you punished me for that" and "I am sorry I was sarcastic, Andy. Thank you for putting me in place."

The audience including the naked carol looked on stunned at the incredibly horny sight of the spirited confident Sherry doing her naked apology squats in front of her future brother-in-law so submissively.

Sherry finished her squats and thankfully went back to her kneeling position on the chair.

"Oh my God! I can't believe I have sunk so low as to be thankful to be kneeling naked waiting to be spanked instead of performing humiliating apology squats," mused Sherry. Yet she had to admit to herself that she was incredibly turned on her pussy was now soaked. She felt the rush flood her body as her future father-in-law commenced his spanking.

"One thank you, Sir," said Sherry as she wiggled her butt seductively.

"Oh my God! Am I flirting with my future father-in-law?" wondered Sherry helplessly as her body was doing things her mind could not comprehend.

"Two thank you, future father-in-law," said Sherry.

"Five thank you Dad, I am sooo ashamed," said Sherry.

"Seven thank you, Dad, I am so humiliated that you are spanking my naked butt," said Sherry.

"Nine thank you Dad. I deserve to humiliatingly spanked like this," said Sherry now delirious with erotic humiliation.

"Ten thank you Dad. Please give me another ten," said Sherry not recognizing the words coming out of her mouth.

"Would be delighted to, dear daughter," said Tom. "Would you like them a little harder?" he inquired.

"Yes Please Dad. Spank me harder. I deserve it," whimpered Sherry, now drunk with humiliation.

Tom gave her ten spanks that were a little harder than the play spanks they had all been giving her yet was careful not to hurt her.

"Ouch ten thank you Dad. Thank you for teaching my lesson," said Sherry as the tenth spank landed.

Sherry noted Tom's hard-on with gratification and despite her humiliating predicament felt an incredible sense of power.

Again inexplicably without being asked to, she stood up and performed ten squats in front of her future father-in-law thanking him profusely for punishing her saying things like, "Thank you for chastising me, Dad", Thank you for showing me the error of my ways", "Thank you for teaching me a lesson" and "Thank you for spanking me in front of the whole family."

Matt was beside himself as was Andy and his Dad and they all looked adoringly at the nubile sex goddess in front of them.

Carol looked on distinctly annoyed thinking, "Oh my God. How am I going to top that?"

"Here I am standing stark naked with my hands clasped over my head and nobody is even looking at me," Carol continued wordlessly fuming.

The next spanker was Kate and she made Sherry promise she would be a good daughter-in-law.

"One thank you, Mom," said Sherry. "Two thank you, Mom. I will be a good daughter-in-law." "Three thank you, future mother-in-law, I will be an obedient mother-in-law." "Four thank you, mother-in-law to-be, I will never be sassy with you." "Five thank you, mother-in-law to-be, I will never be sarcastic with you." "Six thank you Mom. I will never be uppity with you." "Seven thank you Mom. I am glad you punishing me in front of your son." "Eight thank you, mom. I deserve to be shamefully spanked like this." "Nine thank you, future mother-in-law. Thank you for punishing me in front of the whole family."

"Ten thank you, mom. I wish you would punish me shamefully in front of your bridge club," said Sherry, writhing helplessly and not recognizing the words coming out of her mouth.

Her audience was spellbound and delighted that sherry was now contributing to her own humiliation scenarios.

Carol was now asked to spank Sherry and the audience was now treated to the incredibly erotic sight of one naked woman spanking another naked woman. The fact that Carol considered Sherry a rival added spice to the situation. Everyone's eyes were glued to delectable sight of the naked Carol with bouncing breasts spanking the equally naked Sherry.

Carol wisely did not tease or taunt Sherry knowing fully that she would be on the receiving side soon and went about her business of ten spanks without much fanfare.

Sherry however was now helplessly addicted to erotic humiliation and like before, instead of merely counting out her spanks, kept adding things to it to increase her own humiliation.