Sherry's Test Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no! Not again!" thought Sherry as she blushed and replied, "I can't help it. It is the body's automatic response."

"Let's see how wet you are. Stand up," instructed Harvey .

Sherry stood up and faced her tormentor. On her own, she decided to claps her hands behind her head and strike a submissive pose.

"Oh God! When will I have enough of this humiliation?" she wondered haplessly as she noticed the eyes of her audience focused on her like a laser beam as she stood before her hated rival submissively waiting for him to inspect her pussy.

Harvey waited for a full minute letting everyone soak in the sight and then inserted his finger in her pussy and gazed into her beautiful, vulnerable face burning with anger, humiliation as well as excitement.

"Yes you are wet," he pronounced as he inserted his finger in her mouth and made her lick his finger.

"Well your new family needs to check out how much you enjoy being humiliated in public," said Harvey as he led her by the leash over to Andy.

"Here we go again!" thought Sherry as she noticed her pussy getting wetter at the prospect of further humiliation.

Sherry stood in front of the seated Andy with her hands clasped behind her head and the leash hanging between her boobs and Harvey holding the leash said, "Andy, would you like to check out how wet your future sister-in-law is?"

Andy happily inserted his index finger in Sherry's pussy and found it to be delightfully juicy.

"You may either taste her or ask her to taste herself," instructed Harvey .

Andy offered the finger to Sherry and Sherry had to suffer the ignominy of licking off her own juices off her future brother-in-law's finger.

Next was Carol and Carol made Sherry squirm helplessly by twisting her finger inside her vagina and stroking her clitoris. Like Andy, she made Sherry lick off her finger. Sherry's face burned with shame as she noticed Tom filming the scene from all angles.

Next was Kate who verified her wetness and said, "Well Sherry if you are so turned on by these sessions, then I am sure we can arrange to have more of them."

Sherry contemplated the thought with the usual mix of trepidation and excitement and merely nodded to Kate's delight.

Next was Tom who handed the camcorder to Harvey as he sat down and inserted his finger into Sherry's beautiful puffy pussy as Sherry blushed with shame and looked at the ceiling.

"Eye contact, Sherry," admonished Harvey from behind the camera and Sherry looked at her future father-in-law's face unabashedly exploring her charms.

Like Carol, he chose twist his finger and stimulate her clitoris and Sherry squirmed and moaned and tried not to come.

Finally he withdrew his finger and chose to lick it himself while looking at Sherry's flushed face.

Harvey returned the camcorder back to Tom and led Sherry by her leash to the sofa chair in front of the mirror that was typically used for complete exposure.

"Oh no!" thought Sherry as she contemplated what was to follow.

"Assume the position," said Harvey simply.

"Master please do not make me do this in front of my own family?" pleaded Sherry kneeling before the despicable Harvey .

"Oh no. This is what you get for acting uppity with me. Not feeling very uppity are you now?" inquired Harvey holding the kneeling Sherry's chin up.

Sherry was on the verge of tears from the abject humiliation of pleading with her nemesis and yet the humiliation and surrender was turning her on even more.

She shook her head to gesture a no.

"Say it," said Harvey .

She shook her head no again defiantly, not wanting to admit defeat.

"Well looks like you need some more degradation before you capitulate completely," said Harvey and led her by pony tail to the seat of shame.

"Assume the position and spread your legs like the shameless slut you are," said Harvey .

Sherry seethed at being called a slut and yet she was again turned on by it.

"Yes Master! I will do as you command," said Sherry, her voice a strange mix of submissiveness and defiance.

Sherry sat of the sofa chair, slid down so that her butt was off the edge, draped her legs over the arms of the chair, held back her legs with her arms so that her face, her breasts, her pussy and her arms were all on view. Her pussy was spread wide open and she blushed helplessly as she noted the spectacle she was offering in the mirror.

"Stay," he said as he went over and whispered something to the naked Mary. Mary's eyes widened and she nodded and went up the stairs.

The audience collected behind Sherry to admire the view in the mirror and waited patiently for events to unfold.

The naked Mary soon came down and Nancy laughed when she noticed what Mary had in her hands. Harvey took it from her and stepped in front of Sherry.

Sherry's eyes widened when she saw the shaving equipment in Harvey 's hands. Arranged nicely on a tray was shaving cream, a shaving brush, scissors, razor and a towel.

"Master please? Don't do this in front of my family?" begged Sherry, her eyes wide and so incredibly vulnerable.

"Well I wouldn't have thought of it if you had apologized for acting so uppity with me earlier," said Harvey .

Sherry's eyes flashed with anger.

"You can still prevent it by kneeling in front of me and apologizing for your sarcastic comments," said Harvey knowing fully well Sherry would not.

"Go fuck yourself, jackass," said Sherry angrily.

"Yes but not before I shave your pussy shamelessly bald," retorted Harvey as he knelt between Sherry's legs and used the scissors to trim her already trim bush further.

Sherry was surprised that Harvey was going to do the job himself. She had fully expected him to ask Nancy to do it but he chose to do it himself and make it so much more humiliating.

She noticed the audience staring at her with rapt attention as the despicable Harvey trimmed her bush and stroked her fleshy mound. He then lathered her slowly, letting every agonizing moment sink in.

"Ask for it," he said simply.

"Harvey, my hated rival, Harvey, my respected master, please shave off my bush and shame me by exposing my bald pussy to the whole wide world," said Sherry squirming helplessly. The exquisite humiliation was driving her insane.

"And will you then apologize for your sarcasm?" inquired Harvey .

"What? Now way! Go to hell!" exclaimed Sherry.

"We will see what you say when I am whipping you all over your naked body," said Harvey as he commenced shaving her bush away. As with the lathering, Harvey lingered and performed the dilapidation as slowly as possible letting the humiliation of the situation completely sink in.

Finally, he was done with his task and he picked up the towel and slowly rubbed off the lather from her pussy and stroked her completely naked mound admiring the view of her splayed insides.

"So do you feel uppity now? You just let your hated rival shave your pussy bald in front of your friends and family," said Harvey .

Sherry suppressed her anger and stared blankly.

"Well at least I am not hearing any snappy comebacks," said Harvey .

Sherry again stared blankly despite the anger and humiliation she felt inside.

"OK. Now invite your family members one by one to come and inspect your shamelessly bald pussy," said Harvey .

Sherry steeled herself for this new ignominy and said, "Andy will you please come over and inspect my shamelessly bald splayed pussy?"

The audience was delighted that Sherry had added 'splayed' on her own.

Andy came and knelt between her legs and examined her pussy with great interest as Sherry writhed helplessly. She would have loved to finger herself to an orgasm but didn't want to plead with Harvey to be allowed to do that.

"Carol, my dear future sister-in-law, would you have any interest in coming over and examining my shamelessly spread open bald pussy?" asked Sherry with mock sweetness.

The audience laughed and Carol said, "I certainly would."

Carol examined Sherry's pussy, stroking her fleshy mound, teasing her exposed, erect clitoris and teasing her about how shameless she was to be displaying herself like this to her friends and family and Sherry squirmed.

Next was Kate who made her promise she would be an obedient daughter-in-law.

Finally it was Tom's turn and Tom handed the camera to Roberts and proceeded to admire and stroke Sherry's naked charms.

Roberts decided on his own to have a turn and Sherry wondered of he would ever get enough it.

"I will never tire of this," he told Sherry as if reading her mind.

"Ok now let's get you in the proper frame of mind," said Harvey , laughing at his own joke as he led Sherry by her leash to the whipping frame.

He fastened Sherry's arms in the cuffs in the top of the frame and her ankles in the cuffs in the bottom of the frame and Sherry looked infinitely alluring as she stood completely naked, submissively cuffed in the wooden whipping frame. Her leash dangled between her boobs and accentuated her nudity and submissiveness.

Harvey proceeded to select a toy whip from the Principal's whip collection and proceeded to whip her all over as her new family looked on wide-eyed.

"God wonder how that would feel like!" thought Carol as did Kate.

Harvey whipped her ass and back and back of her thighs for a while and moved in front. He whipped her breasts while looking into her eyes and asked," Feel like making any sarcastic comments, Sherry dear?"

Sherry shook her head.

"No snappy comebacks?" inquired Harvey politely as he whipped her breasts again.

Sherry contemplated an appropriate retort but none came to mind. The only thing on her mind was a need to orgasm and what it would take to get that desperate relief.

"Well seeing that you are not saying anything, I have an idea," said Harvey as he went over and whispered something to Nancy .

Nancy smiled and soon handed him something. Harvey walked over to Sherry with her white panties in his hands, placed it in her mouth and said, "Hold this between your teeth as we whip you."

Sherry seethed in helpless rage at having to hold her own panties in her mouth but the audience looked appreciatively as the act made Sherry look that much more submissive and alluring.

Tom continued to film everything for history and Sherry blushed as she looked into the camera.

Harvey then whipped her bald pussy gently and Sherry moaned and groaned under the intense humiliation of having her nemesis whip her so shamefully.

Next was Andy's turn and Harvey instructed everyone on the fine art of gentle whipping that served to humiliate and not hurt.

Carol enjoyed whipping her in the back and then proceeded to kneel before her and gently whip her pussy such that the insides of the play whip got into her pussy and stimulated Sherry to point of driving her insane. Sherry moaned and pleaded to be allowed to come.

"Please Carol? Make me come?" she begged, letting the panties drop from her mouth.

"Well looks like you have to ask Harvey 's permission," said Carol.

"Havrey, my master, please have mercy on me. Please let me come?" begged Sherry but Harvey said "Not until you apologize for being sarcastic."

Sherry did not want to admit defeat so she steeled herself and thought of England while Carol mercilessly teased and tormented her pussy with the strands of the whip. Harvey picked up her panties and made her hold it between her teeth again and Sherry almost climaxed from the humiliation alone.

Next was Kate's turn and Kate whipped her all over relishing the feeling of dominance over her future daughter-in-law. She took her panties from her mouth and knotted it to her leash and whipped her making her promise over and over that she would be an obedient daughter-in-law.

Next was Tom's turn and Tom handed the camera to Harvey as he proceeded to whip Sherry's ass making her promise she would be good wife to Matt. He then whipped her breasts making her promise she would be a good sister-in-law to Andy and Carol. He then whipped her pussy making her promise she would be an obedient daughter-in-law.

Harvey then asked Matt to come and flog his sweetheart and Sherry blushed and squirmed uncontrollably as her fiancée lovingly flogged her all over and Sherry was pleased to see the naked admiration in his eyes and his raging boner evident through his trousers.

Matt whispered something in her ears and Sherry looked thoughtful and then shrugged and nodded.

Harvey asked her if she was wanted to come and she pleaded again," Please, Master Harvey , please let me come?"

"Are you ready to apologize for acting uppity earlier?" asked Harvey .

"Go fuck yourself," said Sherry defiantly.

"You make us proud, daughter," said Tom adoringly and Sherry looked happy that she had the respect of her new family.

Harvey then asked the rest to whip her simultaneously as Matt went over and whispered something to Nancy .

Roberts, Mary, Tim and Lara proceeded to whip various parts of Sherry's naked body as Nancy knelt before her bff and tormented her pussy mercilessly with a feather. Roberts was whipping her ass, Mary was whipping her back, Tim was whipping her left breast and Lara was whipping her right breast and Nancy was making the feather dart in and out of her pussy, Tom was recording the scene and the audience was watching spellbound when Sherry's moans became more and more urgent but Nancy did not slow down. She kept tickling her clit with the feather until Sherry oblivious to her audience and surroundings let out a series of screams and expletives and had one of the most mind-blowing orgasms she had ever had.

As the waves of the orgasm coursed through her body and eventually subsided and her head hung limp with exhaustion, she faced her admiring audience and felt intense shame. This was the part she hated most because immediately after the orgasm, she did not have the sexual tension to counter her shame.

"Well you just doubled your punishment period by coming without permission," reminded Harvey , furious that he had been denied the pleasure of having Sherry apologize unconditionally for all the snappy remarks she had ever made. He had wanted to make her grovel and she had not. He was furious at Nancy too when he realized what had happened. Nancy was an expert in bringing Sherry to the brink of an orgasm and then pulling back, so Harvey knew that this was a deliberate act. Thoughts of punishing Nancy mercilessly flooded his mind but for now he still had a naked Sherry tied up in front of him.

"Was your orgasm worth doubling your punishment period?" he inquired lifting her chin up.

"Yes it was, Master," said Sherry innocently choosing not to engage with Harvey and give him an excuse for tormenting her further.

"Well I look forward to your doubled tenure. For now, I need you to thank everyone for participating in your punishment," said Harvey as he untied Sherry. He motioned her to crawl as he whipped her ass.

Sherry knelt before each member of the audience, thanking them for her punishment before crawling to the next person. The intense humiliation she felt was already beginning to be offset with her arousal all over again.

After she had completed expressing her gratitude for her debasement, she was commanded to stay naked for the rest of the evening. Harvey turned the sofa chair around so that it was now facing the audience instead of the mirror and instructed Sherry to sit in the usual spread open positioned.

Sherry sat as instructed and sitting quietly displaying all her charms with her pussy splayed open while her audience talked about the stock market and current events while drinking and eating and looking at her casually. This was a different kind of humiliation for her. And inexplicably, she found herself getting turned on and craving more. A craving she knew was in no danger of being left unsatisfied.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- End of chapter. Series will continue

- - - - - - - - - -- - - -- - - - - - -- -

12