Sherry's Test Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let him inspect it for himself," said Roberts and Sherry shot daggers at him but decided to comply.

"Mr. Wallace, esteemed Principal, will you please check how wet my pussy is?" asked Sherry and the stunned Wallace bent down and inserted his finger in Sherry's beautiful pussy and found it sopping wet.

"You can either choose to taste her or ask her to taste herself," said Roberts and Wallace chose to taste her by putting his finger in his mouth.

"Delicious," he proclaimed.

"Sherry, you are a feast for all the senses. I envy the lucky SOB who has you," said Wallace and Sherry blushed but gestured a "thank you."

She then stuck out her tongue at Harvey to rub it in that despite everything, he would never "have her" and the audience laughed because this had been an ongoing motif where despite all the humiliations heaped on her, she would tease Harvey that he would never get to sleep with her.

"Now each of the chosen four will pick up a piece of your clothing and Wallace here will lead you on a leash to them. You will have to beg for your clothing back," said Roberts.

"And you will not dress until you have collected all four pieces," said Roberts wanting to prolong her naked crawl.

Harvey, Matt, Nancy and Lara each chose a piece of her clothing and dispersed to different parts of the room.

Sherry got up and knelt on all fours as Roberts fastened the leash collar around her neck and handed the leash to the excited Wallace.

Predictably, Harvey had grabbed her panties and he waved it for her to come and get it.

Wallace led Sherry to her hated rival enjoying her swaying ass and bouncing boobs as she crept along the carpeted floor.

"Not feeling very uppity are you, sweetheart? Crawling naked on a leash in front of all your colleagues?" inquired Harvey politely.

"No Sir. I am not," confessed Sherry, again noticing how perversely thrilling it was for her to be humiliated in front of her nemesis.

"Are you sorry for all the mean things you said about me?" asked Harvey, hoping for the apology he had been wanting for a long time.

"No I am not. You are a classless creep and deserved every one of those comments," said Sherry calmly, letting her rival know that she was not broken and the audience clapped because they loved this part of their banter.

"Well why are you kneeling naked before a classless creep then?" taunted Harvey.

"Because you have my panties, Sir," said Sherry now feeling ashamed but she had deliberately brought this upon herself to revel in her own humiliation.

"Beg," said Harvey simply.

Sherry raised her hands in front of her like a dog and looked pleadingly at her adversary and begged, "Harvey Sir, can I please have my panties back?"

Harvey contemplated what he could do to further humiliate her but he had to be careful because he had often been admonished for crossing the line.

"Bark," said Harvey.

Sherry found it demeaning but complied by saying, "woof, woof."

"Jump and catch it with your mouth," said Harvey holding her panties up and Sherry looked humiliated but yet was excited at this new debasement.

She jumped up but Harvey evaded her mouth. After a few failed attempts, Roberts motioned to Harvey to move on and he let Sherry catch her panties in her mouth.

"Bad doggie," he said stroking her head and Sherry bristled with helpless rage.

"Now carry your panties in your mouth until you reach the next person," said Harvey.

Lara dangled her bra and Sherry looked absolutely delectable as she crawled naked with her panties hanging from her mouth.

Lara teased her and made her beg and Sherry handed both the bra and her panties to Wallace for safekeeping.

Next was Nancy with her blouse and Nancy too made her beg for it and admit she was a shameless slut.

Last was Matt and he swayed the skirt as if he was a bullfighter teasing a bull and made his sweetheart charge at it. He would pay for this later but right now he was a little carried away and indulged himself in front of his shocked colleagues.

Matt finally handed her the skirt and Sherry dressed hurriedly.

"You know, Wallace, In case you think it may be educational for Sherry to be punished at your staff meeting, let me know. We can make that happen," said Roberts to Sherry's chagrin.

Wallace was first shocked and then wildly excited at the prospect and said with feigned formality, "That would be appropriate. It would be fitting for her former teachers to be part of her continuing education."

Sherry looked mortified but blushed as Wallace knelt before her and kissed her hand before leaving the room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

End of chapter but series will continue.

Please take a moment to vote/comment

12