Sherry's Test Ch. 27

Story Info
Sherry and her mom are punished together.
3.6k words
4.4
67.5k
12

Part 29 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the Sherry's Test Series. It will make more sense if it is read in order but each chapter stands on its own.

This chapter contains light spanking and humiliation.. It does NOT contain any hardcore sex. It is mainly about submissive females and dominant males.

This story is meant as a completely fictional, unrealistic fantasy and the characters bear no resemblance to any real person.

Feedback, votes and comments greatly appreciated.

All copyrights for the series reserved.

Thanks to wizard98x for his editing help.

- - - - - - -

Matt and Sherry visited her parents on the Saturday following the poker night. Tim and Lara were also present which was surprising because Don did not normally invite Lara on the days that he invited her.

This was the first visit to her parents' house after her dad, and before that her mom, had seen her punished.

After a round of drinks and snacks and the usual conversation about current events and sports, Don said, "Sherry sweetheart, I was truly surprised by the events at your school. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?"

"Yes, Dad, I am very much ashamed," whimpered poor Sherry.

"I have decided to continue your punishment at home," he continued confirming her worst fears.

"Dad please don't. I have been punished enough," she pleaded.

"I will be the judge of that," Don said sternly.

"Also, I am upset with your mother for not telling me about this and going to the Principal's house on her own," he continued.

"But I had no idea. Nancy just told me to come and see a side of Sherry I had not seen earlier," protested Suzy.

"Yes but you did nothing to stop the proceedings. In fact, I am told that you quite enjoyed her predicament. And you did not tell me what happened," said Don as Suzy squirmed uncomfortably not wanting to be the focus of the conversation.

"In fact you enjoyed it so much that you might want to experience it for yourself," continued Don and Matt looked very interested even as Suzy exclaimed, "No way!"

"Well as the saying goes, what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander," said Don.

"Do you concur, Matt?" inquired Don.

"I defer to your good judgment, Sir. But let me assure you that nothing will diminish the respect Suzy is owed as my future mother-in-law," said Matt and Suzy bristled at the smooth way in which Matt had encouraged Don.

"Yes from now on, both Mother and Daughter are going to be punished in this house," said Don dispelling any doubt that Sherry too would be punished.

"And since I am a neophyte in these matters and I don't want Matt to be subjected to any possible ill-will, I have asked Lara to be the master of ceremonies today and I will be her eager student," said Don.

Both Suzy and Sherry had a flash of realization on their faces. They now knew why Lara had been smirking at them all evening.

"We will start with Suzy. I want her to experience what it is to be the only one naked and punished in a group," said Don.

Lara led them to the basement and asked, "Matt, Tim, will you please look for a mirror and bring it down here?"

"There is one on top of the dresser," said Don and Matt and Tim galloped upstairs to bring the mirror down and adjusted it on the floor.

Lara then asked for a suitable chair and Don brought a chair down from the living room and positioned it in front of the mirror.

"Stepmother dearest, I am going to have so much fun punishing you," said Lara, leading a reluctant but submissive Suzy by her arm to the chair.

Suzy knelt on the chair facing the mirror and braced herself for the worst.

"Beg," said Lara and Suzy bristled and said, "My dear stepdaughter, will you please spank me?"

Obviously her role play needed some work so Lara asked, "Where would you like to be spanked?"

Suzy rolled her eyes and said, "On my butt. Please spank me on my butt."

"Today you and Sherry will both refer to me as mistress. Now do you deserve to keep your skirt on during the spanking?" asked Lara delighting in giving her stepmother her comeuppance.

"Yes, mistress Lara. I deserve to be spanked with my skirt on. That itself will be humiliating," said Suzy now slipping into the role of the reluctant spankee.

"Wrong answer. Try again," said Lara.

Suzy chafed internally at being put in this predicament and yet as she looked at her audience, she felt strangely turned on.

"I am sorry, mistress Lara. Please take down my skirt and spank me on my pantied bottom," said Suzy.

"Well do you deserve to keep your panties on?" inquired Lara politely, after she unzipped her skirt and slid it down over her panties.

"Yes please let me keep my panties on?" pleaded Suzy knowing fully well it would only add to the excitement when they did come down.

"Did Sherry get to keep her panties on?" asked Lara.

"No she did not," admitted Suzy.

"So I ask again. Do you deserve to keep your panties on?" asked Lara masterfully.

"No mistress Lara. I do not. Please take my panties down and let me experience what my poor daughter had to go through," said Suzy now playing her role to the hilt.

Lara slowly rolled her panties down her still shapely ass and left it resting at her knees.

"Look mother, your audience likes your naked ass," said Lara pointing to the mirror and Suzy blushed as she noticed her audience staring at her naked ass for the first time. She knew it would not be the last and from the excitement coursing through her body, did not feel that was a bad thing.

"Now ask to be spanked," said Lara.

"Mistress Lara, will you please spank and shame your naughty stepmother in front of our family?" asked Suzy and Lara was pleased at her role-play and clapped appreciatively before commencing the spanking.

"Ten, thank you, dear stepdaughter," said Suzy as Lara completed her tenth spank, pleased to note that Suzy had added in the stepdaughter to revel in her own humiliation.

"Don?" inquired Lara and Don came over eager to spank his wife in public.

Don spanked his wife slowly making her count the spanks as well as ask for the next one and Suzy shook her waist and her butt sensuously as she became increasingly aroused.

"Now stand up and turn around," said Lara wanting to shake things up a bit.

Suzy too was expecting everyone to complete their spanks before being asked to show herself from the front and was caught by surprise.

"Oh mistress Lara! Please don't make me do that just yet?" pleaded Suzy.

"And why is that?" asked Lara.

"They, they will see me naked from the waist down," stammered Suzy.

"And what part of your anatomy are you most embarrassed about revealing to your family?" inquired Lara.

"My pussy, mistress Lara. It will be sooo embarrassing to show everyone my pussy," said Suzy.

"Good. Embarrassment is part of your punishment," reminded Lara.

"Don sweetheart this has gone far enough. I have been taught my lesson," pleaded Suzy knowing fully well that it would be to no avail.

"Come, come sweetheart, Sherry had to suffer much worse than this. It is either this or we take you to the Principal's house where I am told the environment is more suitable for such punishments," said Don.

"No! I will do this!" exclaimed the terrified Suzy and stood up and braced herself and turned around slowly to face her audience and blushed profusely as she noticed her audience stare at her full bush in rapt attention.

"Oh God! How will I ever face Matt again?" she wondered.

"Now let's get the rest of the clothes off," said Lara again mixing things up to the delight of the audience.

"No!! Not so fast?" pleaded Suzy, again knowing it would be to no avail.

Lara merely nodded and Suzy turned red as she slowly took off her blouse. She hesitated for a minute which only served to increase the tension of the situation.

"Oh my God! I can't believe I am finding that being ordered to strip in front of my family like this is such a turn on," she thought as she unhooked her bra and slowly peeled it off her shoulders and stood gloriously naked in front of her appreciative audience.

"I hope Sherry looks as gorgeous as you do when she grows up," said Matt charitably and Suzy felt proud despite her embarrassing nudity.

"Hands behind your head," said Lara and Suzy clasped her hands behind her head which made her breasts jut out while she blushed looking at her admiring audience."Well we still cannot see your pussy properly. There is too much foliage. Go get your shaving equipment," instructed Lara and Suzy wailed, "No!!"

"Sorry mother. You need to commiserate with your daughter," reminded Lara.

Poor Suzy was aghast that she would be shaved naked in public and looked at Don mutely. Don merely nodded and gestured that he loved her. She also noticed with gratification that Don was sporting a raging hard on that was evident through his trousers.

Suzy reluctantly went up the stairs and returned a few minutes later with her scissors, shaving razor and cream and a towel.

"Now since your slutty daughter has so much experience doing this, I will let her do the honors," said Lara and Sherry shot her an angry look, but was turned on at the prospect of humiliating her mother.

Lara spread the towel on the carpet and positioned her naked step mother in front of the couch that her audience sat on.

To Suzy's chagrin she spread her legs so now she was splayed in front of her audience. And soon the cover of her bush would be gone she contemplated and inexplicably felt a wave of excitement course through her body.

"Now maintain eye contact with your audience. I want you to see us enjoy your gradual denuding," said Lara as she positioned a chair next to the couch and sat in front of her.

Suzy looked at her audience and quivered in shame as Sherry used the scissors to clip her bush. After a while, she lathered her bush and slowly started shaving it away and Suzy blushed continuously as her naked mound gradually came into view.

Sherry rubbed her fingers on her mom's naked pussy and, satisfied that it was smooth enough, used the sides of the towel under her butt to wipe away the remnants of the shaving cream. Suzy continued to sit with her knees up and spread open humiliated to no end and yet her erect clitoris and glistening pussy betrayed how turned on she was.

"Now let's have you do some punishment squats and apologize to Sherry for letting her down," said Lara continuing the thin story line that Don had contrived.

Suzy stood up and faced her daughter and commenced her apology squats saying, "I am sorry I let you down, my dear daughter" while wishing she could smack her daughter's gloating face.

Suzy looked helplessly angry as she did her squats and it only served to make her look that much more alluring. Yet it was obvious to everyone that she was hopelessly turned on by her predicament.

"Like mother, like daughter," pondered Matt happily.

"Now Sherry, you have the pleasure of spanking your mother," said Lara as Sherry happily led her mother to the punishment chair and positioned her.

Sherry remembered all the times her mother had spanked her when she was a kid and a teenager and rubbed her mother's bottom and asked, "What are you waiting for mother?"

"I am waiting for you to spank me, dear daughter," said Suzy maintaining eye contact with her.

"And how does it feel to be naked in front of all of us -- me, Matt, Tim and Lara?" asked Sherry.

"Well," said Suzy and paused before continuing, "You should know what it feels like, you have been there many times before."

The audience laughed and Sherry bristled helplessly.

"Ouch one thank you, dear daughter," said Suzy as the first spank landed a bit harder than expected.

"What happens to bad mothers?" asked Sherry.

"Two thank you, dear daughter. They get spanked by their daughters," said Suzy.

The rest of the spanks continued with the usual teasing and taunting with Lara also pitching in and pointing out the public nature of her punishment and the fact that her future son-in-law was seeing her punished and would soon be punishing her.

Like Sherry, Suzy too was in the grip of intense confusing emotions of humiliation and arousal.

Next was Matt's turn and he chose not to rub it in but it did not stop Sherry and Lara from tormenting Suzy.

Next was Tim and again Tim chose to be restrained but Lara kept up with the teasing.

"Now Sherry. It is your turn," said Lara.

Sherry had already spanked her mom but did not mind having another go and stood up eagerly and went over to Suzy.

"No. It is your turn to be punished. Face your Dad and strip," said Lara and Sherry looked shocked.

And yet she knew it was only a matter of time before that happened, so she braced herself and stood in front of her Dad with the rest of the audience seated next to him.

Lara positioned another chair next to the couch and made Suzy sit on it.

Even though she had done this at the school, Sherry found having to do this in her own home in front of a smaller audience that much more intimate and humiliating. Yet she felt a rush of excitement course through her body as she stood before her Dad and commenced her strip.

She unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor.

Next was the blouse and she stood before her Dad clad in a white bra and panties.

"God I can't believe I am stripping in front of my own Dad," thought Sherry as she contemplated her next move blushing upon noticing his unabashed appreciation.

"Bra or Panties. Bra or Panties," she thought.

Clearly panties would be more humiliating, so that is what she chose to do, swaying seductively as she peeled her panties down her hips and thighs and let it rest there all the while maintaining eye contact with a mix of defiance, shame and pride.

She then unhooked her bra from the back and peeled the cups off her breasts and stood gloriously naked in front of her Dad.

Despite her shame, she felt a surge of pride as she noticed her Dad admiring her naked form.

"Now kneel in front of Dad," said Lara handing him a ruler.

Sherry knelt in front of her Dad looking and feeling like a penitent schoolgirl and stretched out her hands for her Dad to give her ten hand spanks.

"Now I had read this in a story and have been waiting to try it out," said Lara leading the puzzled Sherry and making her crouch on all fours at a different spot on the carpet. She then positioned Suzy similarly at a diametrically opposite spot.

"Now Sherry, you crawl clockwise and Suzy you crawl counter-clockwise. When you come face to face with each other, look into each other's eyes and spank yourself and say, "I am a naughty girl."

Sherry and Suzy bristled at this demeaning command and yet felt their pussies get wetter.

They commenced their slow crawl and the audience admired the two pairs of swaying asses and boobs and laughed when Sherry and Suzy spanked each other and simultaneously said, "I am a naughty girl."

The laughter only served to rub in the humiliation and turn them on further. After about seven rounds, Lara decided it was enough.

She positioned another chair next to the one in front of the mirror and kept them a couple of feet apart.

She then led Sherry and Suzy to the chairs and they knelt demurely and looked at their appreciative audience.

This would be the first time mother and daughter would be spanked together and gauging by the interest level of the audience, they knew it would not be the last.

Lara stood in between the two chairs and proceeded to simultaneously spank Suzy and Sherry with her left hand and right hand.

Despite the embarrassment of being spanked naked alongside her mother, Sherry could not help admiring Lara's inventiveness.

Next was Don's turn and he thoroughly enjoyed spanking his wife and his daughter simultaneously.

Matt and Tim followed without much fanfare except for Lara's commentary.

"Now let's have both of you do some apology squats," said Lara.

Sherry and Suzy faced their seated audience and commenced their simultaneous apology squats saying, "I am sorry I have been a bad girl."

"Spread your legs when you squat," instructed Lara and Sherry blushed furiously because she had not shown herself to her Dad like that. Yet she did as directed as did Suzy and the blushing duo completed their ten squats.

Lara wondered what to do next running out of ideas and Tim took advantage of the pause and said, "It's your turn now, Lara."

"What?" exclaimed Lara, for this had not been part of the plan.

"Oh yes. You have been mean to your poor step mother and step sister. You need to be punished for that," said Tim.

Lara thought of protesting and yet felt something stirring in her and got up and knelt demurely in front of Tim and said, "Yes honey. You are right. I do need to be punished."

"Well stand in front of your Dad and strip," instructed Tim.

"Oh God! Guess I deserve this though," thought Lara as she stood in front of her Dad and commenced her strip by taking her blouse off. Next was her jeans and she stood before her Dad for the first time in a red bra and panties.

Like Sherry, she contemplated whether to take her bra off or her panties. She decided on her bra as she unhooked her clasp and peeled the bra off her shoulders and stood topless before her Dad. She noted with gratification that her Dad was mesmerized by her firm boobs.

Like Sherry, she slowly and seductively inched the panties down her thighs and her beautiful, puffy pussy came into view.

She had a thin bush which did not hide her mound completely and Don let his eyes roam all over his nubile daughter's naked form.

Despite the embarrassment of standing naked before her father, Lara was again gratified by the rapt attention she commanded.

Despite enjoying Sherry's humiliation she had been piqued by her Dad's admiration of Sherry's nudity and resented her being the center of attention. Now she was the center of attention as she clasped her hands behind her head without being told to and let her Dad stare at her unabashedly.

"Ok now, you get to experience what it feels like to be shaved in public," said Tim laying out the towel that was used for Suzy.

"Oh no!" thought Lara but knew it was no good to protest. She had brought it upon herself.

"Suzy, would you like to do the honors?" asked Tim and Lara felt helplessly indignant.

She had thoroughly enjoyed putting her stepmother through her paces and had never realized that she would get her comeuppance.

The audience was delighted at this new twist in the plot. Don was thrilled to have all the women in his family naked and submissive.

Suzy teased and tormented Lara as she slowly shaved her bush off and exposed her naked splayed open pussy to her admiring audience.

"Now apologize to your stepmother," said Tim as Suzy returned to her chair and Lara reluctantly got up and did her apology squats in front of the delighted and equally naked Suzy.

"I am sorry I have been a bad stepdaughter," said Lara along with her squats and could not hide the resentment in her tone which only increased the audience's enjoyment of her predicament.

"Now, Sherry," he said and Lara shot him an angry look but went and performed her apology squats in front of the smirking Sherry saying, "I am sorry I have been a mean stepsister."

Tim then made her stand crouched in front of her Dad with her hands on her knees and look into her Dad's eyes while everyone had a turn spanking her. From where he was seated, he could see all of his daughter's charms -- her boobs and bare pussy in front and her ass in the mirror.

Lara blushed helplessly throughout the ordeal but also felt a lot of pride at her Dad's appreciation of her beauty and his enjoyment of her punishment.

Finally it was Don's turn and as directed, he led his naughty daughter by her ear to the punishment chair in front of the mirror and gave her ten swats.

12