Sherry's Test Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the sensory overload of his current situation was overwhelming and prevented further reservations about what was in store for him in the future.

After ten rounds, Matt decided that was enough.

Matt led his sweetheart to her chair and instructed her to sit on it with her legs draped over the side and her pussy spread wide open.

He then positioned another sofa chair a few feet in front of her and asked Sam to sit similarly facing her.

This was the first time she was facing her crush like this and she felt totally degraded and yet she felt the familiar exhilaration and the rush of total surrender. She waited for her sweetheart to direct her.

Before he could provide further instructions, Harvey and Nancy started teasing Sherry with predictable questions such as "Sherry dear, do you like being exposed like this in front of your favorite jock?"

"No."

"Sherry sweetheart, this is what he is going to be remembering the next time, you see him in class."

"Oh no!"

"Would you like to be displayed like this in front of the whole class?"

A breathless, "No!"

"Are you sure. Sounds like you may find the experience rather enjoyable."

"No way!"

"Are you turned on now?"

"Yes!"

"Would like to come?"

"Yes! Damn you! Yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes please. Please let me come! Please, please let me come!"

"Would you like to shamelessly masturbate in front of your student with all of us watching?"

"Yes. Please!"

"You don't mind us watching?"

"I don't care if the whole world watches! Just let me come!" screamed Sherry.

By now the audience had taken strategic positions. The males in front of Sherry and the females in front of Sam.

"Sam, would you also like to jerk off?" inquired Nancy.

Sam tried to say no but his dick overruled it.

"Yes!" he whimpered.

"Ok but make sure you hold your dick straight up. I don't want any of your spunk flying over and landing on Sherry," warned Matt.

Sam nodded mutely.

"Ok. Look at each other while you jack off or jill off. Let's see who gets off first," said Matt.

Sherry by now was a master of delayed gratification and even though she feverishly stroked herself, she was able to stop just short of an orgasm. Sam on the other hand was not used to such situations and it was a marvel he had not already shot his load. It took but a few strokes form him to grunt and moan and ejaculate in multiple spasms.

Sherry continued for a full five minutes beyond that and made eye contact with Sam as she finally bucked and heaved and convulsed into a mind-blowing orgasm.

Matt knelt next to her and passionately kissed her on her lips. It was a long satisfying kiss but he could not wait to get home. His capacity for delayed gratification had been stretched to the limits.

Nancy's hunger for voyeuristic pleasures however remained unabated.

She instructed both Sherry and Sam to kneel naked by the door and kiss the hand of each passing teacher of the opposite sex.

Sherry and Sam wiped themselves with tissues and knelt as directed.

"You may use this room, if you can't wait to get home," the Principal told Matt before leaving.

Matt was thankful for that.

Sherry expressed her gratitude by kneeling in front of her beau and unzipped his trousers.

A nice romantic dinner afterwards would recharge them before an endless night.

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

12