Sherry's Test Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the waiter was asked to spank me. He too refused but Matt insisted.

I found it extremely erotic and squirmed and writhed as the muscular, handsome waiter spanked me gently.

"I think she wants you to spank her harder," said Matt and the waiter reluctantly complied. As usual, I had to count out the strokes and that is always demeaning and yet erotic.

Predictably, they had me strip all the way. It was gratifying to see the waiter taking in all my charms. I knew he was imagining screwing my brains out.

Matt rubbed it in by making me admit that I was sorry I was eyeing the waiter. He clarified to the manager that it was all my fault and the waiter had no part in it.

I was soaking wet with the erotic humiliation of having to apologize naked in front of a new audience and having everyone know I had been checking out the waiter.

Finally, Matt paid our bill and left the waiter a generous tip as I got dressed.

Apparently, Matt had not had his fill of my humiliation because he invited Harvey and Nancy over to our place with the prospect of continuing my punishment.

This would be a new experience again. I had never been punished before Harvey in my own home and I could imagine it would be specially humiliating.

It was.

I felt helpless anger as the creep spanked me on my kitchen counter, dining table and even in the bedroom.

They tied me to bed post and whipped me all over. To have Harvey do that in all the intimate areas of my home was incredibly humiliating and incredibly arousing.

As usual, it led to insane sex. As usual, we made love twice that night. The first was fast and intense. The second was slow and leisurely and lasted well into the night.

-------

Finally, it was the Monday that Claire joined. The principal led her into the Teacher's lounge.

"Are you ready for your punishment?" he asked.

"Actually, I am not," said Claire simply but firmly.

"But you promised!" said the Principal lamely, clearly caught off guard.

"Yes but I changed my mind," she insisted firmly and I was proud of her. Wish I could have done that myself a few times.

"Well guess Sherry will have to entertain us again then," said the Principal.

Claire looked interested. She clearly wanted to see me humiliated again.

"You are excused," the Principal told Claire and Claire looked reluctant to leave.

"If you want to stay, you have to join the proceedings," said the Principal.

"I will, under one condition," said Claire.

"What's that?" asked Roberts hopefully?

"I get to take Sherry & Matt to this Saturday's School Reunion," she said and paused.

We were all waiting for the inevitable.

"And strip her and punish her in front of everyone," she continued.

"Done!" said the Principal.

"Not a chance!" I protested.

"Oh come on, Sherry! You will enjoy it! You know that. Think of how exciting it will be to have all your old classmates see you naked and humiliated by your rival," cajoled the Principal.

"What alternate reality have I fall into where a prospect of such public humiliation is held out as an exciting event?" I wondered.

"And what depths of perversion have I fallen into that I cannot deny the excitement I felt contemplating my naked comeuppance in front of all my ex classmates?" I continued wondering.

"Sherry, I will let you do anything you want to me, if you consent," asked Claire excited at the prospect.

"Anything?" I asked.

"Yes, anything!" she said.

"But that does not mean you can do anything to me at the reunion! You will have to run your plans by Matt. He will have to agree and he will be there in person to ensure that you stick to the script," I said.

"Done!" said Claire beside herself with excitement. She looked like she wanted to do cartwheels at the prospect of being able to punish her rival in front of all her classmates.

"But I have not registered for the reunion," I said, having second thoughts.

"Not to worry. I am part of the organizing committee," she said.

"Oh no! What have I agreed to?" I wondered and was on the verge of backing out but looked into Matt's eyes which were as wide as saucers. Her would get to see me humiliated in front of the whole class and clearly thrilled at the prospect.

"It's going to cost you," I said looking at Matt and he nodded. He was making good money with his private coaching gigs and then playing stock options with that money and making a killing. He could afford to indulge me. Moreover, he loved indulging my every whim and I knew he would do so even if I refused to indulge his kinkiness.

"Ok. Kneel," I told Claire.

I knew Claire had the better deal. She would get humiliated before my colleagues but not her colleagues.

I, on the other hand, would get humiliated before my old school mates. But I had agreed in order to assuage my guilt at inadvertently stealing her boyfriend.

Claire knelt in front of me and I made her apologize for being a bitch.

I made her strip herself slowly, spanked her. I led her on a leash to all my colleagues and made her tell them she was sorry she was such a bitch to me in school.

I then put a towel on a sofa chair, asked her to lie back on it and spread her legs.

I returned from the principal's office with shaving equipment and Claire looked horrified.

"Please, don't?" she pleaded.

"Well you said, anything. Are you backing out now?" I asked.

Claire seemed to consider backing out but then she knew I could back out too. The prospect of humiliating me before my school mates was too tempting for her.

"Fine do your worst. I will make sure you pay for it on Saturday," she warned.

What she did not know was the extent to which I relished my public humiliation though I was loath to admit that openly. I looked forward to the reunion with trepidation but not without anticipation.

I shaved her slowly, making sure she maintained eye contact with the audience who could see all her naked charms.

When she was completely bare, I made her drape her legs over the sides of the chair.

I whipped her splayed pussy and invited my colleagues top do the same. Some did and some didn't.

But overall it was a very humiliating ordeal for Claire. I wasn't used to playing the dominant role in such situations but I was not averse to it.

It was a lot of fun to administer these punishments but I still preferred to be the sub. About that, I had no illusions about what I was in for on Saturday. I had certainly accumulated enough bad karma today. I would pay for it dearly on Saturday. The prospect was terrifying. The prospect was exhilarating.

I cannot wait for Saturday to arrive.

-------

Feedback and votes appreciated. Emails will be responded to.

-------

12