Sherry's Test Ch. 37b

Story Info
The Graduation Party - Scene 2.
3.6k words
4.61
12.8k
2

Part 41 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Votes, comments, feedback greatly appreciated.

*****

The next scene was set up like a small restaurant with just a few tables.

I was asked to wear an elegant party dress – one of my favorite electric blue dresses. Matt had gone through a lot of trouble to pick out appropriate outfits for each scenario.

Matt and I walked on to the stage lovingly holding hands. Waiting at the table to my consternation was Nancy, who I did not mind but her despicable boyfriend and my nemesis, Harvey, who I minded a lot.

Seated at the next table were my in-laws to be, Tom, Kate, Andy and Carol.

Seated at another table were Harry and Claire. And at the fourth table was the rogue Principal, who had set in motion my whole saga of public humiliation, with his wife Mary.

I had been punished before all of them before but this was a new situation. Plus, since each scene was a stand-alone scenario, I got to pretend each one was the first time and got experience the rush of first-time humiliation all over again. God How I loved that. As did Matt and most of my audience.

Harvey sneered knowingly at me while undressing me with his eyes in an obvious manner.

"Stop gawking at me, you ape. That too in front of your girlfriend, my best friend, Nancy!" I admonished him, knowing fully well that this would make my eventual humiliation in front of him that much more acute.

Harvey, taken aback, sulked and Nancy too admonished him for his lack of social grace.

The waiter came to take my order and predictably, it was Sam.

"How many times will be punished in front of him," I wondered, with trepidation mixed with excitement.

"Hi Sam! I did not know you worked here," I said pleasantly.

"Just a temp job. So good to see you again, teach. You look lovely as usual," he said graciously.

As directed by the minimal script I was given, I looked him up and down and admired his fit physique. That was the reason I had admonished Harvey. I knew from the script that I would be punished for flirting with Sam and it would make my punishment that much more acute.

Sam brought us our drink orders and again I made eyes at him blatantly.

"Sam, did Sherry flirt with you in class?" asked Matt.

Sam coughed and looked embarrassed and stuttered, "I I can't say, Sir!"

Damn he was good. I did not know he had a talent for acting.

"Well she was doing it very obviously right now. Clearly, when she accused Harvey of the same thing, she was projecting her own tendencies on to him," said Matt in a professor-like tone.

I rolled my eyes at his pop psychology 101 and Matt admonished me, "Don't you roll your eyes at me like that. You need to atone for your blatant public flirting."

"Oh, is it OK for me flirt in private then?" I asked sassily and the audience burst out clapping.

"Ok now you have real made me mad. I was going to punish you when we got home, but it is befitting that you be punished right here!" said Matt pretending to be angry.

I too pretended to be contrite and said, "I am sorry sweetheart. I was just teasing you. I like to make you jealous. You are so passionate then!"

"Too late for your apology. You are going to be punished right here," said Matt firmly.

"Oh Matt. You can't be serious. Not in a public restaurant!" I exclaimed playing my role to the hilt.

"I am sure the manager won't mind. Let's check with him," he said and gestured to Sam to summon the manager.

"The manager won't mind?" I asked incredulously. "What about me?"

"Oh, I so want you to mind. That's part of your punishment!" exclaimed Matt.

Sam came with another man who my horror, turned out to be Omar. Omar was the salesman I had gotten unjustly fired some time back and I had been punished before him multiple times. Still did not make it easy though.

"Do you mind if we punish my fiancée for shamelessly flirting with your waiter here?" asked Matt.

Omar pretended to be surprised and asked, "What kind of punishment would that be Sir?"

"I think some old-fashioned corporal punishment is in order," said Matt pompously.

"Well," said Omar rubbing his chin thoughtfully before adding, "The restaurant is closed so as long as the other customers don't mind, I certainly don't."

"That's fair. Sweetheart will you go to all the tables and ask them if they would mind you getting stripped and spanked?" asked Mattas as casually as if he was asking me to go to the next table and borrow the salt shaker.

"Matt, please don't!" I pleaded.

"Come on sweetie. This is for your own good," Matt said firmly.

I put on my vulnerable face and went over to my future in-laws to ask them if they minded me getting spanked in public! It was hilarious considering the number of times they had already participated in such happenings but for the purpose of this scene, they were strangers in a restaurant and it was the first time I was getting punished in public. I loved it!

I am sure I looked delectable in my elegant blue dress as I went over to strangers in a restaurant and asked, "Would you mind if my fiancée spanks me for flirting with the waiter?"

Omg! It was fun playing the reluctant lady about to experience a public spanking for the first-time. My future in-laws were clearly impressed with my acting skills and looked wide-eyed and played the role of incredulous on-lookers by saying things like, "You got to be kidding me" and "He wouldn't really do that, would he?"

To rub it in, Tom, my future father-in-law, rose up, looked at Matt and said pompously, "You have my permission to take your future wife in hand, my son."

I bristled at the sexist innuendo there. As mentioned before, I am still a feminist and all for equal rights and all that, and for that matter, Matt is too. Never in our relationship had there been any sign of male dominance and we were equals in all respects. Even in financial matters where Matt was clearly superior, he treated me as an equal and discussed all our financial investments with me. He explained the intricacies without ever being condescending or mansplaining. Sex was the only arena where he enjoyed dominance and sex was the only arena where I enjoyed being submissive, so it was a perfect fit. But I didn't expect the others to understand that and chose to ignore the occasional boorish comments. I chose to do that only because outside of these episodes, they treated me completely normally and affectionately and no reference was made to this aspect of our relationship.

Before I could go over to the next table, Matt beckoned me over and when I went to him, he asked Sam to take my dress off in front of Harvey. God, how deliciously humiliating!

I stood before the smirking Harvey as Sam stepped behind me and unzipped my dress and slowly took it off me to leave me standing before Harvey in my light blue slip. God, I wished I could slap the smirk off his face and that feeling of helplessness inevitably added to my perverse enjoyment of my predicament. The audience looked enthralled and what I would learn later was that the audience had been provided a list of characters and the context, so everyone new about my enmity with Harvey and that Claire was my high school rival and that Harry was the guy I had dumped and Tom, Kate, Andy and Carol were my future in-laws and so on. No wonder they were enjoying the scene so much! I do have a devilish fiancée and I love him for it.

"Looks like slowly we are going to leave less and less to my imagination, sweetie," said the bastard and all I could do was to make a face at him and walk to the next table. The fact that I was walking in my slip wearing high heels made the scene even more incongruous.

I walked over to Roberts and Mary and they too played the role of incredulous diners to the hilt.

"Mary, I saw you eyeing the waiter too, Maybe, after Sherry is punished, you can take a turn!" said Roberts and Mary looked horrified but I could detect the very familiar undertone of wistful longing and I gave her a quick half-smile.

Next was Claire and Harry. Harry asked me if I remembered him. Obviously, I replied that I had no idea who he was. He then proceeded to remind me how I had dumped him unceremoniously in school and how he looked forward to seeing me humiliated. The audience loved it and some clapped. Clearly, they loved the drama as much as I did.

I walked back to Matt and curtsied and said, "I am ready for my punishment, my future Lord and Master."

Matt had me bend over the table with my elbows resting on it and facing the audience. Everyone on the stage gathered around me as Matt stepped beside me and raised my slip and lowered my lacy blue panties slowly over my ass.

"Damn, Sherry you do have a gorgeous ass," remarked Harvey to rub it in.

I again gave him a helpless frown causing him as well as the audience considerable delight.

Matt gave me the customary ten spanks making me count each one and apologizing for flirting with Sam. Harvey loved it, the audience loved it and for that matter, so did I. But in keeping with the plot, I kept my enjoyment hidden and my face merely showed my embarrassment or as Matt used to call it, 'em bare ass ment'.

Matt then rolled up my panties and lowered my slip and made me stand up.

"Sam, I now want you to strip your teacher. Harvey, you can stand in front of her. I know how much she will hate being stripped in front of you," said Matt and I looked horrified.

I knelt in front of Matt and pleaded, "Matt, pleased don't do this. It will be so humiliating. I am sorry I flirted with Sam but I have been punished for it. You can punish me all you want when we get home but please, not in this restaurant and especially in front of Harvey!"

It was a masterful performance that was helped by the fact that despite having been punished in front of Harvey countless times, I had never gotten used to it. I hated him with a passion and still found being punished in front of him incredibly humiliating. Plus, this was a new situation with a new audience.

"Sweetheart, you have been warned before about flirting in public. I love you very much and you need this punishment," said Matt kindly, but firmly.

I stood up as Harvey came to face me and Sam stood behind me, removed my light blue slip and left me standing in my Victoria's Secret lacy, light blue bra and panties.

"Well, well, Sherry dear. Do you feel uppity now? Any sarcastic comments?" inquired Harvey with a sneer.

There would be a time for humiliating abject capitulation in front of my enemy but that time was not now.

"Well Harvey, no matter what happens here, you are still a pathetic loser. You can look at me lustfully, but know that you can NEVER satisfy your lust," I said with calm confidence.

Harvey was taken aback as I expected and to my gratification, the audience cheered loudly.

"Proceed," said Matt with a huge smile on his face. He loved my indubitable spirit and it made him go crazy. I know that because often while watching these recorded episodes during love making, he would pause at points like this and proceed to demonstrate his appreciation by worshipping me with fervor.

Sam stood behind me and unhooked my bra and slowly and sensuously inched it off me and I stood before Harvey and the audience in just my panties and high heels.

"Even though I can never satisfy my lust, it still gives me enough satisfaction to see you naked and humiliated before me," said Harvey desperately trying to gain control.

I wasn't going to give it to him that easily. My capitulation would be reserved for climactic situations, pun intended.

"Yes, I am sure jerking off to these memories would give you a lot of satisfaction, pathetic loser!" I exclaimed and the audience again clapped loudly and I smiled.

Nancy looked a little conflicted. Time and again, I had implored her to dump Harvey for but for some inscrutable reason, she hadn't.

"Haven't you had enough of slumming it?" I would ask again and again, underscoring my opinion that Harvey did not deserve Nancy. It wasn't just his perversions. Matt was equally perverted and for that matter, so was I. But Matt was a thorough gentleman outside of such situations and Harvey was just a crude, classless boor.

Matt whispered something to Sam. Sam nodded and asked me to take off my high heels and get on the table. The intention behind that was very clear.

I stood up gingerly on the table, hoping the prop they had chosen was sturdy enough. Luckily, it was.

I faced my audience displaying the requisite amount of shame demanded by this situation.

Harvey stood leering in front of me and Sam stood in front of me to the side, in order to not block Harvey's view.

The panties were inched slowly down as my luscious mound came into view. My pussy was glistening a little and Nancy clearly wanted revenge for me making her so small for being with Harvey.

"Sherry dear, your pussy looks wet. Don't tell me you enjoy being stripped in front of my boyfriend and your rival?" she inquired cattily.

I blushed helplessly and Harvey smirked and shook his head admonishingly.

Matt joined in the act and said, "Sherry, I don't believe this. In addition to flirting with Sam, you find being humiliated in front of Harvey exciting?"

"No, I don't! It is my body's autonomous response," I replied hotly, not entirely without justification but at the same time, not entirely truthfully either.

He came and stroked my pussy and said, "Naughty pussy!" and that made me even wetter.

"I bet when you were eyeing Sam here, you imagined him seeing you naked," said Matt.

There was an element of truth in it but it wasn't the entire truth.

"Well actually, I pictured him standing naked on his desk with a hard-on," I said defiantly and Matt was delighted with my spunky reply.

"Well that is why you are getting punished, my flirtatious lover," he said and smiled, justifying my ordeal.

"Did you imagine seeing your teacher naked, Sam?" inquired Matt.

"Well she is a beautiful woman. I I can't deny picturing her naked, Sir," said Sam, playing the role brilliantly.

"And now that your dream has come true, how do you feel?" inquired Matt.

"For God's sake! You can see how he feels! Look at the bulge in his pants!" I exclaimed defiantly.

The audience clapped loudly at my chutzpah. Here I was standing naked on a table and yet turning the tables on my tormentors, if you will pardon my pun.

Sam and Harvey took turns in standing close to me and inspecting my bald pussy. I could feel their breath inside my pussy and blushed helplessly. They had me give them a twirl so they could admire my butt at close quarters too.

The fact that Sam's raging boner was evident despite his khakis gave me immense satisfaction.

They then had me get on all fours on the table facing the audience. Harvey stood in front of me and sneered as Matt gave me my ten spanks.

Then Sam was told to punish his flirtatious teacher. Nancy too was asked to punish me for being mean to her boyfriend.

Finally, Harvey was asked to punish me for being sassy with him. I was given the choice to either apologize to him or be punished by him and I chose the punishment.

God, to have my hated enemy spank my bare ass while I was on all fours in front of an audience! He had me spread my legs a little so he could see my pussy while spanking my ass and I had to count each one and thank him and ask him for the next one.

Harry too was allowed to have his revenge.

"Are you sorry you dumped me, Sherry?" he asked with the first spank.

"One, thank you, Sir. Sir, I wasn't in love with you so I had no choice but to dump you," I explained honesty.

"Are you sorry for the way you dumped me?" he asked with the next spank.

I had to admit to that.

"Two, thank you, Sir. I am sorry for the way I dumped you. May I have another spank," I said looking penitent.

Harry looked pleased and gave me the next spank.

"Three thank you, Sir. I am sorry I hurt your feelings," I said with the next spank.

"Four, thank you, Sir. I was young and inexperienced," I said next.

"Five, thank you, Sir. I am glad you are happy with Claire now."

"Six, thank you, Sir. I am glad you are getting a chance to punish me."

"Seven, thank you Sir. You were always a gentleman with me. You deserved better treatment."

"Eight, thank you Sir. I hope this serves as reparation for my treatment," I said honestly.

"Yes, it does," admitted Harry as he gave me my ninth spank, pausing to take in the situation and look at the appreciative audience.

"Nine, thank you Sir. I am so glad you have accepted my apology," I replied.

"Ten, thank you Sir. It will be only befitting to have your girlfriend punish me now," I said to my own surprise. I was running out of things to say and for some reason, determined to say something with each spank.

For the purpose of this scene, Claire was a stranger and not my high school rival.

All the same, it was humiliating and yet, strangely satisfying to have her punish me again.

I thought I was done with the scene but was mistaken. For the scene finale, I was made to lie on my back. Matt came behind me and propped me up so my face and boobs were facing the audience. He then asked me to hold me legs up and spread them. All my charms, my boobs, butt, my pussy and the insides of my pussy were exposed and worst of all, I could see the spectacle I was presenting on the monitor. Harvey was asked to have a good look at my shameless pussy and he did so while making comments about how degrading it was for me to be exposed like that in front of him. It sure was, but I would not admit it. I just looked at him mutely and angrily. Matt caressed my boobs through it all and had me squirming.

"No girl should be subjected to such situations," I thought followed by. "God, wonder how many women would want to be in these situations!"

He then asked Sam to take the cloth napkin that came with the silverware and whip my pussy with it.

Sam came over wide-eyed and rubbed the cloth through my wet pussy a few times before whipping my splayed pussy with it. The audience was enthralled with the sight of the cloth towel covering my pussy before exposing it all over again and I squirmed and moaned through the insanely humiliating and yet erotic ordeal.

"Well Sherry, what do you have to say now? Did you ever imagine you would be humiliated like this before me?" asked Harvey desperate for my capitulation.

"Well let's ask the audience here. Who's a loser? Harvey or me?" I asked with dignity that defied my predicament.

"Harvey!" said my stage audience in a chorus and I smirked at Harvey.

I had defiantly decided to continue holding my legs wide open, even though it was cleat that the punishments for the scene had concluded.

"Sherry, you have borne your punishment with great grace. I love you and worship you for the goddess you are. Harvey, you are a pathetic loser. You are lucky my need to see my fiancée punished exceeded my desire to punch you," said Matt, still propping me up against his chest, left hand over my stomach and caressing my face lovingly with his right hand.

On cue, one by one, everyone of the staged diner audience came over and complimented me on my grace during my ordeal and called Harvey all kinds of names. Even, Omar, who I considered classless, came and bowed before me and complimented me before turning to Harvey and berating him. Well, everyone except Nancy of course. She chose to stay silent and yet pensive.

Harvey turned red and sulked through it all scarcely believing that despite everything he had failed to assert his dominance over me.

Dominance, as any self-respecting female submissive will tell you, is granted not wrested.

The audience clapped loudly as the curtains were drawn and I continued holding my pose and smiled with sweet vulnerability, as Matt would describe it later.

"Oh God. That was so insane!" I exclaimed as Matt picked me up and carried me lovingly in his arms.

12