Sherry's Test Ch. 37c

Story Info
The Graduation Party Scene 3 - The Strip club.
3.3k words
4.48
10.6k
5

Part 42 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next scene was set in a strip club. The scenario had me as an underpaid teacher with spending habits beyond her means.

"Not far from the truth," I thought.

I was supposedly in debt and agreed to try working as a stripper to earn some money on the side. It was a hackneyed plot, but I knew it would still be fun to try out. As usual, the scenario just had a rough outline and a lot of it would be left to improvisation.

I stepped on stage led by Roberts who was playing the role of the strip club owner.

"I think you have found your true calling, Sir!" I said, in a voice dripping with sarcasm, and Roberts merely smiled and shrugged.

"Remember your safe word, sweetie," he said ominously and I bristled because I hated being called "sweetie."

We walked on stage and I saw a stripper pole on stage along with a few tables.

Predictably, the tables were occupied by my male ex-students.

I imagined what it would feel to be in that situation - a respectable teacher desperate for money agreeing to do her first strip performance and finding her ex-students in the audience.

Another table predictably had Harvey, Nancy, Tim and Lara.

The on-stage audience clapped on my entrance and I blushed, hesitated and told Roberts, "I I can't go through with this. I changed my mind."

"You can't do that! I don't have anyone else to fill your spot!" said Roberts with mock outrage.

"I I can't. These are my ex-students," pointing to the two tables.

"And that table is full of my colleagues," I said.

"Yes, I know! I am just starting out and was trying to drum up business. They were very interested in seeing your maiden performance. They were happy to pay the expensive cover charge," he added.

"Or more accurately, uncover charge," he added and guffawed.

"No. I will not do this. Guys, I made a mistake in a weak moment agreeing to this crazy gig. Never again!" I exclaimed with as much dignity I could muster.

"Your choice. But you will forfeit the $250 you paid as deposit," said Roberts calmly.

"Oh no! I cannot afford that! As it is, I am maxed out on my credit cards. I cannot afford to lose another $250!" I wailed piteously.

"Well you have a choice. Follow through on your commitment and you get back $150 from your deposit plus any tips you earn. Or forfeit the $250. It's very simple," he exclaimed.

"Sir, these are my ex-students!" I said.

"Yes, and they are ready to spend everything they have earned from their new part-time jobs. They have assured me that," said Roberts.

"Yes, we will be generous, teacher!" they exclaimed.

"Bbbbut my colleagues! And Harvey is my enemy. I hate him. I cannot strip in front of him!" I wailed.

"Your choice," said Roberts shrugging.

I looked at my audience and asked, "If I do go through with this, will you promise not to tell anyone?"

"As long as we get to see you whenever you perform," said one of my students.

"Nice try. I am in a terrible financial bind and that's why I am doing this. There ain't going to be a next time!" I retorted.

"Well we will keep it a secret if you kneel in front of us and beg us to keep it a secret," said Harvey.

"Oh God!" I thought and as usual, I felt the all too familiar tinge of humiliation and arousal.

I went over to his table, knelt in front of him and looked up at his gloating face and asked, "Please Harvey, I beg you to keep my performance a secret."

"Ok. But you have to beg me again later when you are completely nude," he said and I winced.

As with most of my encounters with Harvey, my face showed my helpless anger and that added to the drama. As much as I hated it, a part of me enjoyed my capitulation to my hated rival.

I then had to beg the rest of my colleagues as well as my students. Luckily, I was able to address them as a group and not have to beg each one individually. That would have been too tedious.

"Ok. Let's get this show on the pole," said Roberts, pleased with his word-play.

Some silly song started playing and I went to the pole and took off my skirt and blouse sensuously. As the scene demanded, I pretended this was the first time and took time to look at my students and colleagues and blush prettily.

After the song ended, Matt walked on stage with someone I did not know.

"Sherry! What the fuck are you doing here?" he exclaimed!

I got into the classic enf pose covering my bra and my panties and pleaded, "Honey, go home! I will come later and explain!"

"I want an explanation now!" demanded Matt angrily.

"Oh yeah? What are you doing in a strip bar?" I asked, desperately trying to turn the tables.

Both the on-stage as well as off-stage audience were mesmerized by the drama. Matt and I were carried way with it too and it felt totally real.

"Well, remember my childhood friend, Mayank? He's recently divorced and needed some cheering up so I thought I could take him to a strip bar and have some bimbo take his mind off his wife. Little did I know that the bimbo would be you!" he said with mock outrage.

The fact that the man with him was his childhood friend, Mayank, added to the drama and my immense embarrassment.

I had never met him before but had talked with him on the phone quite a few times and seen him on skype. Despite living far away, Matt and he had stayed in touch and I had looked forward to meeting him. Never in my imagination had I expected it to be like this.

"Ok sweetheart. Please go home and I will come home and explain and make it up to you," I pleaded.

"Oh no! If you are going to be a slut, I am going to stay here and watch and enjoy," said Matt.

Damn that hurt. Matt had gotten a bit too much into the role and that was harsh. I came close to using my safe word and storming off stage. Later, he would apologize profusely for that uncharacteristic harshness and I would get to punish him by having him grovel ad crawl naked around the house and whip his penis with a strap. But for now, I held back my tears and decided to continue with the scene.

The next song started playing and I got back to the pole and took off my bra and danced with gusto. I loved pretending this was the first time and I really put myself into the situation and felt and radiated acute embarrassment and vulnerable helplessness.

The students, colleagues and to my chagrin, Matt as well as Mayank, came over and stuffed dollar bills in my flimsy panties as I gave them embarrassed smiles. Matt set the stage, so to speak, by rubbing the dollar bill over my naked breasts before stuffing it in my panties and the rest followed suit as I smiled helplessly at them.

When the song ended, Boris walked on stage. Boris, if you remember from my past episodes, was the school's leading patron. I would find out later that he had underwritten the expenses of the entire evening. He was the president of a company and got to write off all kinds of expenses as entertainment. This was undeniably entertainment and I doubt IRS would be able to argue against it! I liked Boris and smiled sweetly at him as he came on stage with two of his buddies and took up the last remaining table. Later, I would find out they were indeed business associates from a company he was trying to finalize a contract with and the evening went a great way in helping him secure the contract.

The next mindless stripper song came on and I returned to the pole, swaying seductively as I took my panties off and with chutzpah, flung it at Matt. Matt smiled and to my chagrin, handed it to Mayank pointing at the wet spot on it.

I blushed helplessly as I danced naked and my patrons came over and stuffed dollar bills in my garter after brushing it against my shaved pussy.

"Now it's time for lap dances. While you are doing that, Nancy and Lara will be stripping," announced Roberts and the audience clapped loudly.

I was pleasantly surprised. I had no idea Nancy and Lara were going to be stripping too.

Sam was the first one who asked for a lap dance and I flushed. I had never done that to him and found the prospect not entirely unappealing.

As the next song started and Nancy and Lara swayed on opposite ends of the pole as they stripped to their underwear, I gave Sam a sensuous lap dance, rubbing my pussy against his hard-on and swaying my breasts real close to his face. I could feel his excited breath on my breasts as I blanked every one out and smiled seductively at him. I had earned this and was determined to enjoy it. We both enjoyed it tremendously and it did my self-esteem a lot of good to have a younger, handsome hunk be so enchanted with me. It seems weird to talk about a lap dance increase my self-esteem but there you go. We are all full of self-contradictions, I guess.

Matt, playing his role to the hilt, announced to that he was paying for his friend's lap dance and I went over to Mayank as the next song started. Nancy and Lara took off their bras and were dancing topless as I blushed and I got over Mayank's lap.

How humiliating to have to do this to your fiancé's friend in front if him as well as an audience. Yet I was insanely turned on to have to do it, as was Matt. It was a match made in a heaven for perverts, I guess.

Mayank, to his credit, blushed and even averted his eyes a few times, as I gave him a sensuous lap dance. Later, he would tell me how much he adored me and how lucky Matt was to find me and hoped he would find someone as sweet and sporting as me.

The next dance was the one I was dreading. I knew it would be Harvey and sure enough, it was. On one hand, it was abject humiliation to have to do a lap dance for your nemesis. On the other hand, it gave me a sense of great power to turn him on but leave him helplessly hungry for me.

As I steeled myself and commenced the onerous task, I turned behind to notice that Nancy and Lara had now taken off their panties and dancing happily naked. The students who h ad never seen Nancy and Lara naked were beside themselves. To see one teacher naked is the stuff that schoolboy dreams are made of. To see three? That was beyond their wildest fantasies.

"Wow Sherry. This must be so humiliating! To give your sworn enemy a naked lap dance," said Harvey as my boobs came dangerously close to his face.

I merely clenched my jaw and continued the lap dance with a faraway look.

Harvey continued to provoke me with, "God that must be so degrading! To do this in front of your fiancé!"

"True, but look how pathetic you are. Your beautiful girlfriend is dancing naked out there and you are lusting after me with a boner that will never feel the inside of my pussy," I retorted.

Harvey motioned Roberts to come over and complained, "Manager, what kind of a joint are you running? Is it customary for your strippers to insult their paying patrons?"

Roberts played the part and said, "No Sir! It is not! We will see that she is punished for it. Sherry sweetie, if you know what's good for you, you may want to bite your tongue."

I stuck my tongue out at him but bore the rest of Harvey's barbs with quiet anger.

The song was a short one but seemed interminably long and I got off him in a hurry as soon as it was over.

The next song had me give Boris and his business associates a lap dance and after the Harvey degradation, did not mind that at all. I was looked at with total admiration and there were generous compliments instead of demeaning comments. I am watching the recording while writing this and see that while I was entertaining Boris and company, Nancy and Lara were entertaining the students who seemed like they could not get enough. Matt, I was happy to say had his eyes glued to me. Harvey too was looking at me. I smirked at that, because no matter how many times he had seen me naked, he couldn't take his eyes off me and I knew that the knowledge that he could never have me, made him crazy.

The song ended and Roberts announced, "Ok. It is time for Sherry's punishment for berating one of our generous customers here" and everyone applauded. Predictable as it was, I bristled at the prospect of being publicly spanked by Harvey.

"Harvey, to punish Sherry for being rude to you, you may give her ten spanks," said Roberts predictably.

I decided to play the reluctant spankee and pleaded, "Please Sir! Don't let him do that, it will be so humiliating!"

Roberts merely shook his head and said, "You should have thought of that before running your mouth with paying customers."

"Ok. I guess I have no choice," I pouted.

"Go and beg him to spank you," said the bastard Principal, playing the role of the strip club owner.

I went over to Harvey, knelt before him and asked, "Harvey, my hated enemy, will you please give me ten spanks?"

The audience was delighted. I had not been asked to kneel but I did so anyway. I had added 'the hated enemy' part to rub in the humiliation.

Harvey condescendingly patted my head and said, "Beg like a dog."

I held my two hands curved in front of me like a dog and begged again, "Harvey, my hated rival, please give me ten spanks."

"And why are you asking me to give you ten spanks?" asked the bastard.

"Because this sleazy strip-club owner values your money more than his working girls," I retorted and the audience cheered wildly. Harvey was expecting an apology and instead I had made him as well as the Principal look stupid. The Principal however was gracious and had always supported me at times like that. He shrugged and smiled.

Harvey asked me to get on all fours on the table with my face raised and stood on one side. He beckoned Matt to come over and stand on the other side, knowing it would only heighten my humiliation.

Harvey stroked my head condescendingly as Matt caressed my boobs.

"With each spank, I want you to count it and tell me how much you hate it," said Harvey.

"One, thank you, Harvey. I hate being spanked by you," I said as the first spank landed. As usual, the audience enjoyed the slight wince that accompanied my spanking.

"Two, thank you, Harvey. It is so degrading to be spanked by you."

"Three, thank you. Harvey. It is so embarrassing to have you spank me in front of my sweetheart."

"Four, thank you, Harvey. It is so humiliating to have you spank me in front of my best friend," I said as I made eye contact with Nancy.

"Five, thank you, Harvey. I hate having you spank me in front of my step-sister," I said as I made eye contact with Lara.

"Six, thank you, Harvey. I hate being subjugated by my sworn enemy."

"Seven, thank you, Harvey. I hate being spanked in public by my hated rival."

"Eight, thank you, Harvey. I hate being degraded by my nemesis."

"Nine, thank you, Harvey. I hate being dominated by my hated colleague."

I was running out of things to say and thought I would take a chance with the last one.

"Ten, thank you, Harvey. I hate being punished by a pathetic loser like you," I said with pizzazz and the audience clapped loudly and Harvey could not believe I had made him look stupid again.

"That just earned you ten more spanks. This time, just count, thank me and ask for the next one," said Harvey, not wanting to take any chances.

"One, thank you, Harvey. May I please have another," I started. The spanks were a little harder than before but I decided to keep my mouth shut and get it over with.

"Ten, thank you, Harvey. Thank you so much for teaching me a lesson in public," I said for the final spank, now wallowing in my capitulation to my despicable enemy. I am sure my pussy was soaking wet and mercifully they did not point it out. Matt slipped me some wipes when I got off the table and I quickly wiped myself with my back to the audience and slipped the tissues back to Matt.

For the finale, Roberts had all three of us dance naked on stage. The fact that all three of us liked each other but yet were competitive, made it fun because we were trying to show off our dancing skills and out do each other.

The applause at the end of it was long and sustained.

One more final act of humiliation in the scene remained and when Harvey intuited the scene was coming to a close, he reminded me of it.

"Now Sherry, if you want me to keep this evening a secret, you have to beg me for it," he said and stood in front of me.

I knelt before him, looked up him, held my hands out like a dog and begged, "Harvey, my hated rival, I beg you to keep tonight a secret."

Harvey looked pleased at my capitulation and asked Roberts, "Can I lead her around on a leash and have her thank all the customers for their patronage?"

Roberts seemed to think about it for a couple of seconds but relented.

I thought of refusing but found the prospect of further humiliation strangely alluring.

I got on all fours and waited demurely as Harvey produced a leash and led me crawling to all the on-stage audience members one by one and thank them.

"Thank you, Sam for your patronage and your support," looking up at him.

After all the students were done, Harvey led me over to Boris and his associates and then, Tim.

Finally, I was led to Matt.

"Matt, my sweetheart, thank you for coming over and watching me humiliate myself," I said, hotly and the audience laughed.

"Mayank, my sweetheart's friend, thank you for coming and supporting me even though it is so embarrassing to have you see me naked," I said honestly and Mayank gallantly replied that his respect for me was not in the least bit diminished.

Finally, he led me to Roberts and I said, "Thank you Sir for giving me a chance to perform at your classy establishment," in a voice dripping with sarcasm and the audience clapped loudly and Roberts couldn't help smiling.

I was left on all fours with Harvey holding the leash as the curtains came down.

Matt came over, stood me up and gave me a long passionate kiss but left the leash on me as he carried me in his arms backstage.

------------------------------------------

To be continued