Sheryl Caught on Film

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can stop talking about me like I'm not here," she protested, but not too loudly for she was now concentrating on Penny's fingers finding their way inside her vagina. She groaned unconsciously as the sensations overtook her.

"You aren't objecting to this, are you, Sheryl?" asked Penny, teasing. "Maybe you like girls more than boys?"

"No," protested Sheryl. "It's just that right now you're doing everything right." She found she couldn't concentrate with two of Penny's fingers inside of her. Her eyes closed and she nearly dropped her camera. Searching blindly she found the dresser and set down the heavy hunk of metal, plastic and glass. She leaned back against the wall and allowed Penny to control her body.

"Why don't you bring her over here so that we can both play with her," said John.

Wickedly, Penny hooked her index and middle fingers deeply into Sheryl's cunt and pulled her forward to the bed. "I'll even let you strip her," she said to John, pushing her friend forward and forcing her down to the mattress with a sharp slap on her ass. "Ow," that thing is rock hard!"

"It must come from being an outdoor girl," said John, reaching for Sheryl's eager body. His hand found the bottom of her camisole and pulled it up over her breasts, exposing their dark caps. Penny moved in behind Sheryl feeling the backs of her legs and sliding her fingers over the other woman's ass.

"But being in the sun leaves these nasty tan lines," complained Penny, slipping her hands up Sheryl's hips to the strings of her thong. Without waiting for permission, she pulled down the heart covered material. It clung for just a moment inside the crack of her ass and to the stickiness of her cunt then pulled free. Penny pushed Sheryl face down on the bed and slipped off the thong, throwing it into the corner. Now all three were naked and Sheryl was more nervous and excited than she had been the night she lost her virginity. It was like that was about to happen again.

"What are we doing?" Sheryl asked suddenly, wanting to be sure of her friends' intentions. She rolled over onto her back and pressed her knees together, suddenly shy.

"You're going to give John a blowjob," said Penny, "and I'm going to eat your pussy. We'll take it from there." She smiled.

"You've done this before," Sheryl said, realization dawning on her.

If such an act were possible for her, Penny would have blushed. "I've had my tongue up a twat or two." She laughed. "I've been waiting to say that for the longest time. Now get on your hands and knees."

John moved back to the head of the bed and allowed Sheryl to move forward and take his cock into her mouth. Penny lay on her back and pushed herself under her friend's kneeling body, then pulled Sheryl's naked pussy down to her waiting lips.

Losing herself to her passions Sheryl shrugged off any thoughts that had previously encumbered her psyche and eagerly wrapped her mouth around John's semi-erect cock. He sighed quietly to himself. A moment later Sheryl felt Penny's tongue lick the length of her slit, ending at her anus where her talented tongue took a careful route around her dark ring. Having already lost all of her morals and preconceptions of her friends, she let her body respond to the treatment Penny gave her.

John's cock rapidly filled her mouth, becoming rigid and throbbing to her tongue. Sheryl had always considered herself an expert cocksucker and she was eager to prove her talent to her new lovers. Since John was not absurdly large it was easy enough for her to swallow him down to the base of his penis where his curly light brown pubic hair hid his scrotum. He groaned heavily in response. It was easy to enjoy giving head to this man while she herself was the willing recipient of his wife's oral skills. Sheryl pulled back then ran her tongue from cock tip to ball sack, where she carefully circled around, then licked her way back up to the red head that she slipped back into her mouth. Judging she had teased enough, Sheryl used one hand to steady his member, worked the other rapidly up and down, while sucking on his cock head. It was a technique that always worked rapidly and well for her. There was the difficulty, however, of Penny's tongue performing amazing stimulation to her own cunt.

It was a welcome distraction, but each time Penny's tongue plunged into her hole or licked at her clit, Sheryl was diverted from giving John the blowjob he deserved. Penny was obviously no virgin when it came to knowing her way around a woman's cunt. Sheryl wanted to collapse down and clamp her thighs around Penny's head each time she found a new sensitive spot on the folds of Sheryl's cunt. Soon it would be too much and she would have to stop giving John head so she could concentrate and enjoy Penny's pleasures. It wasn't necessary.

"I'm ready to come," John announced, but not to her, Sheryl realized, but to Penny. His wife pushed Sheryl back and slipped out from underneath her. John rolled off the bed and switched positions with his wife.

"You've going to love his cock inside of you," Penny told her with a quick kiss to her friend's cheek. Sheryl could smell the tangy musk of her pussy on Penny's lips and face. The small blond woman took John's place on the bed against the headboard and spread her legs wide, inviting Sheryl down to enjoy the wetness of her bronze furred pussy. It was only a moment's hesitation, but Sheryl wasn't sure if she could kiss another woman's cunt. In the end, her choice was taken away from her for John knelt behind her, his erect cock in hand, and easily slid inside her over-wet cunt. She grunted and sighed as he started plowing into her and was obligated to fall forward in Penny's pussy.

Almost as if on its own accord, Sheryl's tongue came out and tasted the spicy tartness of the offered cunt. She found herself enjoying the sensation of licking a woman's sex for the first time. It was so unlike a man's cock, yet the two meshed together so perfectly. A cock in her mouth was always hard and throbbing while Penny's pussy was soft and wet and hiding the most succulent bits to be found with a lick and a kiss. But it was John's cock forcing its was in and out of her cunt that caused her the most pleasure right now. Each stroke would light the walls of her vagina with a sparkling fire of pleasure until the cockhead pressed against her hidden spot inside that made her shiver.

"I'm ready," he said to Penny, Sheryl knew now she was only the conduit by which they took pleasure, but she didn't care. Her body was in heaven and her head was rapidly following.

"Fill her," breathed Penny, her words a ragged whisper as she tried to speak over the talents of Sheryl's inexperienced but monumentally talented tongue.

"Argh!" grunted John as his hot semen shot into Sheryl's quim.

Sheryl screamed as well, her cry a keening high pitched wail of pleasure and triumph that contrasted with his. The orgasm that took her flared with intensity each time he pumped another flood of hot come inside of her. Finally, after a half minute of blazing fireballs in her head, it stopped and she plunged her face back down between the thighs of Penny. After seeing her husband unleash himself inside of her best friend it took Penny almost no effort at all to achieve an easy full orgasm. She pressed her thighs together and held Sheryl's face to her pussy as the orgasm took over her body, her limbs shaking like leaves in an autumn breeze.

Finally she let go and lay back against the headboard. John slide his cock from Sheryl's slippery cunt and fell alongside his wife. Sheryl, still on hands and knees, lightly kissed the sparse fur of Penny's pussy. She could feel John's come starting to dribble out of her slit and down her leg, but she didn't care. Penny rested a hand on the back of her head and stroked the strong woman's brown hair. It was a moment Sheryl never wanted to forget, she felt used and pleasured. She had learned things about herself she had never known and was proud she hadn't shied away.

It was John who broke the silence first. "You've got to shave you pussy," he said to his wife. "It felt nothing at all like yours when I was fucking her."

Penny laughed lightly. "Maybe it felt different because it wasn't my pussy."

He shook his head. "Nope. I've fucked other pussies before that weren't yours and it's the shaving that made this one so good."

Penny lightly slapped her husband on the chest. "You say that every time you fuck a new woman," she sighed. Then, to Sheryl, "Why do you shave yours?"

"It's easier to deal with when you're changing clothes for swimming and biking and what not. Too much hair gets in the way of wet bathing suits and such. Smooth and easy," she said.

"Smooth and easy," repeated John happily and dreamily.

"Kind of describes Sheryl, doesn't it?" asked Penny with a laugh, pulling her friend up to her face for a kiss.

"Thank you," said Sheryl to both of her new lovers.

"For what?" asked John

"For everything," she smiled. "This has been the best sex of my life."

"Mmm," agreed Penny, idly stroking her own pussy. "There's just one thing."

"What?" Sheryl asked.

"Next time you need to bring a boyfriend so he can take pictures of the three of us."

12