She's 58; I'm 68

Story Info
Fantastic lady with great sex drive surprised me.
2.5k words
4.4
20k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purdie2
purdie2
20 Followers

It's really something how sometimes someone enters your life and surprises you to no end. Take Maggie, for instance. I met her at a friend's dinner party one evening and immediately struck a friendship with her. It happened this way: We were across the livingroom from each other and I couldn't notice how attractive and sexy she was. As a matter of fact, I couldn't take my eyes off her; and I noticed that she caught me looking at her several times. I felt a little bit embarrased, so I walked over to her and said,

"I'm sorry for staring at you, but I couldn't help it. You are stunningly beautiful."

"Why thank you. That's very sweet of you. My name is Maggie Johnson."

"Nice to meet you, Maggie. I'm Leslie Purdie. Do you live near hear, or are you just visiting?"

"Yes, I live in the area on Nighthawk Street, the last house on the cul-de-sac. How about you?"

"No, I don't live near here. I'm in Kanata. I assume you are friends of Ron and Marcia."

"Yes, I am. As a matter of fact, they were good friends of my late husband's, but they include me in a lot of their activities. How do you know them, Leslie?"

"I used to curl with Ron, but he sure didn't mention you, or I would have searched for you a long time ago."

"Hey, you silver-tongued devil. I wish you had because you have a warm, inviting personality."

"Thanks Maggie. I already feel like I've known you for a long time. We'll have to get together sometime to compare notes. You are fantastic: you're pretty, you're hot, you've got a nice body, you're a great conversationalist. So, what's wrong with you? You're too pefect."

I wanted to continue with her, but people came near us and several conversations broke out at one time. When Ron called everyone to come to the dinner table, I casually took Maggie's hand and led her to the table which was only about ten steps away. When we got to the table, she didn't let go of my hand until she sat down, then patted the chair beside her inviting me to sit beside her.

Both of us were involved in conversations with the person beside each other, but that didn't stop me from putting my right hand down so I could reach for hers which was in her lap. She willingly intertwined her fingers in mine, and we rested our hands on the seat of her chair. I knew everything was okay when I could feel her thumb rubbing up and down my hand.

One or two times during dinner, we let our knees touch and stole a glance at each other. The frequency with which we were touching each other increased, and pretty soon, our bodies were touching each other as much as they could.

"Am I bothering you, Maggie?" I asked.

"No, not at all. I'm enjoying this more than you are, I bet." she said and with that, she reached over and squeezed my thigh but quickly withdrew her hand.

After dinner, we all went back into the livingroom with after-dinner drinks. I didn't follow Maggie because I didn't want people to know or think that something was going on between us. But, about fifteen minutes after that, she came over to me with a friend of hers.

"Leslie, this is Helen Parker. Helen, Leslie. I just met him earlier this evening, and we've had some wonderful conversation."

"Nice to meet you, Helen. And what do you do when you're not out partying?" I asked.

"I'm a nurse, and as my luck would have it, I'm working the midnight shift. I have to go home and change, but I wish I could stay and chat some more. Look after Maggie for me, Leslie. She's my best friend." Then she left us; said some good-byes to people and left.

"Leslie, I had to find a reason to come over and talk with you, so I brought Helen over to meet you. Hope you don't mind."

"Mind? What do you mean, mind? I was wracking my brain out to find a reason to go over and hang out with you again. Hey, listen, Mag. It's ten-thirty and people are starting to mellow out and/or talk shop. Interested in going to Starbuck's for a cup of coffee?"

"Sure. I'd love to. Why don't I take my car back to my place and leave it there and we can go in yours. If you want, you can follow me down to my house or come on your own." she suggested.

"I'd better follow you down, Maggie. I'm tired of coming on my own." I said while I laughed at my own joke along with her.

"You're a dirty old man, Les. Finally I met one. If you want, you can give me a head-start and I'll wait for you. I'm at Number 24."

I let Maggie leave Ron and Marci's house first, then waited for about four minutes and left. I could see her taillights in her driveway, so she was easy to find.

"Do you mind if I change my clothes before we go, Les? These aren't exactly Starbuck's attire, you know."

"Not a problem. I'll just wait here and listen to the Jays game on the radio. Take your time."

"Don't be silly. Come on in. I won't bite you--unless you want me to that is." she teased.

Maggie went into her bedroom while I roamed around the livingroom looking at pictures and her wall hangings. I wandered over to her baby grand piano and sat down to try it out. I played Joe Cocker's "You are so Beautiful to me."

She came out of her room wearing a white silk blouse and a pair of capri pants. I could see her beautiful tits being held up with a white half-cup bra. Fuck she looked good.

"That's beautiful, Leslie. I love that song."

"Yeah, me too. You can't go wrong with a Cocker song." I rhymed.

"Well, that's a bit teasing, isn't it. I had it figured out that you just can't go wrong with a cocker, period." she retorted.

Maggie came over and sat beside me on the bench and began playing a Mozart piece. I recognized it as being a piano sonata.

"I love Mozart because it is so relaxing. His sonatas can relieve a lot of stress. I just love to lie down and listen to it and let the stress go away." I said.

"Okay, Leslie. This is too much. You don't only play well, but you recognize the composer. Here's a test for you: If you can tell me what the selection is, I'll show you what lying down and relieving stress is all about." she said as she kept playing.

I stood up and paced for a bit, then took a stab at the title.

"Piano Sonata No 10? I said/asked.

"Hey, not bad. Now tell me what key it is in."

I put my hands on her shoulders and caressed them for a bit. Then I leaned over her and hugged her below her tits and whispered. "It's in C--the same as your cup size."

She stopped playing because she was laughing so hard. I let my hands wander up to her tits and caressed them gently. She tossed her head back and said

"Where have you been all this time? Think of all the time we have wasted. Come on with me. I have to keep my end of the bargain."

Maggie led me over to her couch and gently pushed me down then straddled me as if she were going to give me a lap dance. I reached up and brought her lips to mine and we kissed deeply, out tonguesd caught in a sensuous battle. As we kissed, I reached up and unbuttoned her blouse. She pulled it up out of her pants and took it off. Her white blouse against her dark, tanned skin looked fantastic. As I played with her tits through her blouse, I could feel her nipples harden.

"That feels good, Les. It's been about three years since I've let a man play with my breasts. I love it so much." and with that, she reached behind her and unclasped her bra and shook it off.

"They're beautiful, Mag. Do you like to have them sucked?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah, I sure do. I like to be sucked in every way imaginable. I can cum just by having my nipples sucked, but there are other ways to make me cum, too. Want to find out?"

I felt her hand go down to my crotch. She held onto my cock from the outside of my pants and gently stroked it.

"Feel good, Les? Like to be stroked?"

"Maggie, you have no fucking idea of how good this feels. Careful, though, because I'll cum quite quickly. It's been a while for me--not cumming, just having a woman make me cum."

"Ok, Les. I have a deal for you. Let's trade in a Starbucks for a Starfucks. Come on, let's go to the bedroom."

We went into her bedroom and she told me to stand beside the bed. She said she wanted to undress me, then I could undress her. She undid my shirt and took it off. Then she did the pants and dropped them down to the floor. She left my underwear on and came right into my body, put her arms around my neck and we kissed passionately for a long, long time. As we did, I untied the strings on your capri pants waist and pulled them down. I put my hands into the back of her panties and held her ass into me as tight as I could. I could feel my cock pushing into her crotch and getting harder and harder.

We started a rocking, fucking motion while our hands explored each other.

"Can I suck you, Les? I want to feel your hot dick in my mouth."

I didn't answer her with words. I just gently pushed downward on her shoulders until she was on her knees. She kissed my cock all over; she licked my cock and my balls, concentrating on my bulbous know; and she moaned while she let her tongue tease the slit at the head of my cock.

"Fuck, Maggie, you're a fantastic cocksucker. Don't stop. Lick my balls, Baby. Suck me, Honey. Suck my cock. Let me fuck your mouth."

I put my hands on the back of her head and steadied it as I moved my hips back and forth, back and forth and I encouraged her with words. I felt like I was going to cum, so I pulled out of her mouth and told her to stand up.

"I wanted to eat your cum, Les. Why did you stop me? Don't you know how women love to have cum sprayed all over them. You owe me a load, Buddy."

I told Maggie to lie down on the edge of the bed because I was going to eat her.

"I just love sucking and licking pussy, and I can't wait to taste yours. Tell me what you like, Maggie. Talk dirty to me, Baby. Make me horny. Cum for me."

"OK, Les. I've never had an opportunity to talk like that to a man, so here goes."

I kissed my way up her soft thighs until I reached her pussy lips. I lightly grazed my lips across her pussy lips sticking my tongue part way into her pussy as I did. I just loved the smell and taste of her cunt.

"Lick my clit, Les. Open my lips and stick your tongue into my pussy. Fuck my pussy with your tongue, Honey. Fuck it fast, you fantastic licker. Fuck me. Suck me. Fuck me. Make me cum, Baby."

I bobbed my head up and down so I could slide my tongue in and out of her cunt. I put one hand around her back to feel her ass. She spread her legs apart and I found her anus, mostly by accident. I played with her hole only gently, but it was enough to excite her even more.

"Put a finger in, Les. Fuck my pussy with your face. Fuck my ass with a finger. Oh, fuck, it feels good. I haven't had anything in my ass for years. Fuck me, Honey, fuck me."

I got off Maggie's body and switched into a 69 position where we sucked and licked each other, but we didn't last long.

"I'm going to cum, Maggie. I mumbled to her."

She just moaned mmmhmmm and pulled my cock deep to her throat and grabbed my ass. Even if we had tried to do it on purpose, we couldn't have--cum together, that is. I had a mouthful of pussy and a mouthful of pussy juice. I couldn't stop trying to get more out of her. I knew I had exploded in her mouth more than I ever had before, and she still wanted more--just like I did--and kept sucking and sucking on my cock.

Finally, we stopped, sat up, looked and each other and smiled. As we kissed, we both recognized the smell of cum on our face.

"Maggie, that was the most wonderful experience I have ever had. I told you I like oral, but I never thought anyone could be as good as you. Thanks, Baby."

"Thanks to you, Leslie. I loved every bit of it, but next time you have to spray me with your cum. Even though it has been years since I've had a chance to do it, I love the feel of cum hitting my face and dripping down into my mouth. I even like to finger myself as my man cums all over me, then I get to lick his cock and smear the cum all over my body. I'm sure that if I spent enough time with you, I could become a cum slut."

I looked at the clock beside Maggie's bed and said, "Maggie, it's ten after two. I'd better get out of here. We both have to work tomorrow."

"Yeah, you're right. Besides, we don't want my neighbors seeing you leave the house tomorrow morning. Can we do this again, soon?

"You'd better believe it that we're going to do it again. Next weekend, there is a wine-tasting event in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Want to go?

"That sounds fantastic, Honey. Maybe I'll hide some grapes in my pussy and you have to find them with your tongue."

"That sounds like fun, but don't get me started again or I'll have to practice right now. I only got to taste your pussy, but there's more that I want and it's all in the same area."

"Are you serious? Would you really lick me and suck me there?" she asked.

I just replied. "In the words of Pierre Trudeau, JUST WATCH ME."

After laughing almost endlessly, she said, "OK, that's too much. Just go. One more kiss before, though."

And that's how our first night ended. I've written as honestly as I could with this, and I'm sure my recollection of the conversations is about 85% accurate. even though I didn't include all of the conversation we had: age, marriage, jobs, likes and dislikes, etc.

I'll have to write a follow-up. I don't know if I'll call it "Fuck-and-suck-on-the-Lake" or "Leslie Almost drowns in her cum." Stay tuned.

purdie2
purdie2
20 Followers