She's A Bitch

Story Info
Wife and the sitter have a disagreement.
1.8k words
4.06
91.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers

My mother-in-law had just been admitted to hospital, so my wife, Penny, and I had to rush over and sit around doing nothing while the doctors did their stuff. My wife was not happy for two reasons; she was, naturally, worried about her mother and, probably worse in her books, she had to hire Wendy as our baby-sitter. Because we didn't know exactly how long we'd be, I told Wendy to tentatively mark us as being out to midnight. I'd ring her and let her know if we were going to be longer.

You're probably wondering why my wife objected to hiring Wendy as the emergency baby-sitter. It's not that she was bad with the kids. In fact, I thought she did an excellent job. Wendy was nineteen, very pretty, quite willing to help out at short notice, this occasion being an example, and as far as I could tell always polite and friendly.

My wife can't stand her. The Doctor Fell syndrome, I suppose.

To take her mind off her mother, I asked Penny just what she had against Wendy.

Her first comment was what I call female typical.

"You wouldn't understand. You're a man."

After that she elaborated a little.

"I think she's a little bitch," groused Penny. "I'm sure she goes through my things when we're out and I also think she's been using my make-up."

Never having noticed anything out of the ordinary when Wendy sat for us, I did the sensible thing. I said nothing and nodded sagely, obviously conceding to the superior knowledge and wisdom of my wife.

Arriving in the hospital we were dispatched to the waiting room, where we met up with Penny's father and sister, both anxiously waiting. A minor correction. Her sister was anxiously waiting. Her father was reading and looking a little bored.

I let the two women chat and fret and joined my father-in-law in reading the magazines. I actually managed to find one that was only two years old.

Eventually a doctor came out and broke the good news. It was only an allergic reaction to some prawns she'd eaten earlier. They were keeping her overnight, but she was fine.

My father-in-law just grunted while the two girls rushed off to console their mother. As soon as they'd left the room my father-in-law confided in me.

"Told the doctor that's what it would be," he groused. "I took her to a restaurant tonight and I had prawns mornay. Agnes insisted on trying some, even though she's allergic to them. I told her this would happen."

I smiled in sympathy, and we waited for the girls to come back. When they arrived, the old man wandered off to see his wife, Penny's sister sat down to wait for him to return and Penny and I headed home. Not bad really, we were going to be home by ten.

We arrived home and let ourselves in, calling for Wendy. The TV was on and I naturally assumed that she was in there. While Penny headed to our bedroom, I wandered in to the front room to pay Wendy and drive her home. She wasn't there. An outraged shriek from my wife warned me of trouble brewing.

Moving quickly to the bedroom I found a red-faced Wendy confronting an outraged Penny. Looking at the pair of them, I found myself having to admit that Wendy really did have a much nicer figure than Penny. Especially when all Wendy was wearing was a miniscule lacy bra and matching bikini panties.

I knew that undies set. I'd bought it for Penny, and she loved it. She tended to wear them when we went out to a restaurant or a show, a subtle way of hinting that after dinner delights were on the menu.

Now Wendy had apparently been going through Penny's things, found them, and couldn't resist trying them on. It was just her bad luck that we had arrived home a couple of hours earlier than expected.

Penny was furious, telling Wendy just what she thought of her snooping. Seeing me standing at the door, probably looking amused, she stiffened.

"Right," Penny snapped. "You like my stuff. I'll make sure you get your fill of it. Now, take off those things."

Wendy glanced at me and didn't move. I was about to do the polite thing and back out but Penny would have none of it.

"You stay right there, Tom," she snapped, "and you. Take. Off. Those. Things."

Face really burning now, Wendy stripped off the undies, standing naked and defiant. Too proud, I noticed, to try to cover herself.

"Now get on the bed," snapped Penny, and to my surprise Wendy did so without a peep, just sitting on it and looking at Penny nervously.

"You want to try my thing?" said Penny. "Fine. You can try out my Tom."

"Tom," she said, turning to me, "I want you to spread that little bitch's legs and give her the hardest fuck she's ever had in her life."

"Penny," I said warningly.

She interrupted.

"Don't you Penny me. I told you what the little bitch was like. I said that she went through my things, and when we get home, what do I find? OK. They were my bed fun set. She was wearing them, so now she has to supply the bed fun. And you're going to have to buy me a new set, because I won't be wearing those again."

That last bit hurt. That was an expensive set, and I'd be expected to pay just as much for the new ones. Ah, well. At least I'd have a little immediate fun.

Wendy watched as I started to strip, looking from me to Penny and then back.

"What do you think you're going to do?" she demanded.

I shrugged. "Like Penny said, you want to try her things you might as well try them all."

I was naked and erect, and Wendy was looking at me in shock.

"You can't really mean to try and rape me," she protested.

"No. Try not. Do." I murmured. Yoda had some good lines, one might as well use them.

I walked over to Wendy and the bed, and Wendy started scooting across the bed and away from me. It was just bad luck that Penny had anticipated that and moved around to the other side of the bed. As soon as Wendy was in reach she pushed her towards me. I promptly caught her and, placing my hand firmly over a lovely pair of boobs, I forced her to lie back.

Catching Wendy's wrists, I jerked them over her head, pinning them to the bed. A quick nod to Penny, and she took hold of them, leaving me to attend to other duties. These started with me taking Wendy's ankles, pulling them down and apart so she was spreadeagled on the bed, ready for my attentions.

Wendy was protesting about how we couldn't do this to her, which was a bit silly as we were obviously doing it.

Still holding Wendy's legs down, I moved between her thighs and lay on top of her, my body holding her down and my legs firmly holding her legs apart. Reaching between our bodies, I fumbled for her pussy and my penis.

Spreading her lips with a couple of fingers, I edged my cock down until it was resting in the space that I'd prepared. A little push and it was hullo, Wendy.

From that little push until I was fully inside her Wendy carried on. She gave an initial squeal as I penetrated her then she started sounding off.

"No. Stop that. It hurts. It's too big. He'll injure me. I can't handle that."

All this was intermixed with squeals and little screams as I demonstrated to Wendy that she could indeed take me fully into her, moving slowly to give her a chance to stretch and accept me.

She finally shut up when she found that she was well and truly nailed to the bed, and lay there gasping, waiting to see what I would do next.

What did she expect me to do? I pulled out and promptly slid right back in. It wasn't long and I was chugging away like a steam train, while Wendy was back in full cry.

"Stop. You can't do this. Oh, god, don't. I'm sorry. Please stop."

Penny was softly laughing at her, taking her revenge. I suspected that if Penny took her attention away from what Wendy was saying, and started observing what Wendy was doing, then Penny might not have been laughing quite so much.

When I'd slipped into Wendy I went in quickly and smoothly, because she was hot and wet and ready for action. For all the words of protest coming out of her mouth, her body was singing a different story. Her hips were pumping enthusiastically, eager to accept my cock and just as eager to give as good a measure as it got.

Penny let go of Wendy's wrists, and Wendy promptly started pounding me on the back, still in full protest mode, while down below her legs were now hooked over mine as Wendy made sure that she got my full measure every time I plunged into her.

We continued like this for a while, Wendy verbally distracting and pleading with Penny while we came together like a couple of lusty animals, enjoying the difference between the sexes.

Then Wendy started to squeal even louder, screaming that she was coming, this wasn't fair and don't you dare come inside me.

I glanced up at Penny and she gave a vindictive little nod. Ever obedient, I hastened my stroke, and while Wendy screamed and thrashed with her orgasm I let my own loose inside her, flooding her with my seed.

I pulled away from Wendy and rose off the bed. Wendy just lay there, looking dazed.

Penny sniffed.

"You smell," she told Wendy. Have a shower and get dressed and Tom will take you home."

Wendy trudged off to the bathroom, sniffling, while I stepped into the en suite for a quick shower. Dressing, I turned to Penny.

"You realise that Wendy may not be too comfortable with me driving her home after that little contretemps?"

"I don't care," snapped Penny. "I'm not. I'm going to bed."

Driving Wendy home, she sat in silence until we were about half way to her house. Then she spoke up.

"Am I to take it that after what happened in your bedroom, you're not going to park for a little slap and tickle tonight?"

"You take it correctly," I murmured. "For some reason, I'm feeling completely drained."

Wendy giggled. "You realise that it's going to be a long time before Penny gets me to baby-sit again, don't you."

I sighed. "Yes, and that's going to be a real pity.

Wendy giggled again. "Poor you. I'll try to find you another accommodating sitter. I know someone who might serve until your wife gets over her little tantrum."

-     - -

For those who don't know the Doctor Fell syndrome, this is it.

I do not like thee, Doctor Fell,
The reason why - I cannot tell;
But this I know, and know full well,
I do not like thee, Doctor Fell
               Thomas Brown

Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers