She's a Cum Queen Ch. 04

Story Info
She sneaks into the locker room.
1.3k words
3.8
62.4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bea is not only our sister-in-law, she's the wife's best friend, and all the excitement we can handle. She's Five foot seven, 44DD-38-40 and willing to discharge anything with two legs. Her husband (the wife's brother) spends more time in jail than at home so Bea's with us more than not.

This is the way Bea tells it:

In the late summer I lost my virginity to a borrowed rubber cock. Since then I've been experimenting. You know, strip poker, sucking, fucking, group sex, etc.

Don't get me wrong, sex, any sex is good, but it's the cum that gets me . . . I like it all. I want it; I want it all, but it's making a cock fire off its load that gets me . . . you know, excited . . . hot, . . . fucking downright sloppy wet!

Billie, the second string center, was my first turn-on. His cock, not all that big, I've since discovered, slithered between my fingers. A little precum was just enough make me want more. I tightened my hand. Without a single word, his gaze told me I was doing it right. My tits banged together above the enchanting play thing. It wasn't that easy to keep going but I had him so excited. I love the glaze that came to his eyes. He was in wander land and I put him there.

His manhood swelled in my hand. I knew he had more of that sticky stuff and I was determined to get it. He definitely had more. The dam thing shot cum all over my tits! He was my first, I took him to wander land and I got rewarded for it. I don't know why but . . . I like it. I want all I can get. That's why I became a water and towel girl.

During the game, I walk the side lines feeling up any hunk of ass I want. It turns me on when I get the guys excited. But, it's in the locker room where the real action is. Did you know that the coach don't let these guys have sex, sex of any kind, for three days before a game?

After the game I just sneak in. It isn't that hard. The guys, sure, don't stop me! The moist air filled with the stench of sweat and the lustful aroma of hot jocks. Tight asses wrapped in only a towel. The bare chests still drenched in sweat. A slut's dream, come true. My God, this is heaven!

A giant chunk of naked beef grabbed a fist full of my ass!

"Here I go!" My mind raced, "You're first then I do the whole team!"

He hustled me into the shower, slammed my ass against the wall, and proceeded to strip the cloths off my back. He took hold of my sweat shirt just below my tits and stripped it and my bra over my head.

"Oh yea!" He screamed. "Look at those fucking tits!"

While he was still dazed, I took the initiative and pushed him under the shower. His back side to the flow of water I dropped to my knees, and took his cock in both hands. He gave me no resistance. Just a little soap sent this 200Lb chunk of man into a trance. His face glazed over and seconds later I had a hand full of cum.

I quickly moved on. A little more soap and a cock in each hand, I was aiming to get a shower for my tits. Before I had these two primed, I had another in my mouth.

Inside my head I screamed, "Yes. Yes! Give it to me! I want it all!"

Others took turns felling me up. They ravished my tits, took my pants, ripped of my panties and then finger fucked me. Once each shot his load, another would take his place. Taking care of all of them was simply impossible. They all wanted a turn! Soon they had me down on the floor. It was a gang rape for sure. How fucking lucky can a girl be?

"Come on boys – I want it!" I yelled.

I lay on the shower floor. One of them, Billie I think, rolled me on my back. They stood there in a circle and wanked their cocks. The first to cum was a little thing that was barely bigger than his hand. I saw the cum fire and then like slow motion watched as the string puddled right between my tits.

He was but the first. Every one of them had three days' of cum stored up. By the time they all gave it to me I had cum from head to pussy. Some took turns rubbing it in. Hands all over my tits. Fingers up my pussy! I've no idea how many times I got off.

It all ended when the coach yelled in the door, "Team meeting in ten."

"Just look at all that ass and cock" I mumbled out loud as they ran out of the shower.

"Yea. Ain't it sweet?" She blurted out.

I thought I was alone! She was, the other water girl. Shit, these bustards not only took me on; They did her too.

"Any of them stick it in ya?" She muttered.

"I don't think so." I replied as my hand wiped through my cunt.

"Well, I got one up the ass; Got fucked by a big one too. Must have shot it in me? Got cum running out of my pussy." She rambled on.

"Let's get the fuck out of here." I suggested.

Instead she pushed me under the water and began to wash the cum off. Wide hips and big tits. She not only had both she had a spare tire too. She was about to be my first big girl. I stuffed all four fingers up her cunt. She stood there taking every lunge from my fingers, her ass to the wall, eyes glazed, and horrified. She may have been sacred but she didn't resist. I've no idea how may times she got off, with the guys, but she got off for me!

She moaned, "All of it! Give me it all."

"What? All of what?" I questioned.

She answered by grasping my hand and shoving it hard into her pussy. I turned my wrist and cupped my hand to give her more. She tucked my thumb under my fingers, and tried to push my whole hand up her cunt.

"Like that," She instructed.

Her pussy stretched as I turned and pushed my fingers deeper and deeper. Suddenly it was all the way in! My whole fucking, literally fucking, hand was up her cunt!

"Make a fist!" She begged. "Fuck me! Fuck me, bitch!"

As my hand formed the fist, her pussy tightened and cum flooded her pussy. Her pussy contracted hard. Unprepared it forced my hand all the way out.

She panted, "That was so good! So good."

In-turn she began to finger me. It felt good but I wasn't going to cum again. Not from a fingering. Ain't no way her fist is going up my cunt! Gently I grasped her head and pushed her lips toward my tits. She cooperated and soon my nipples were getting a good sucking. In all the activity her fingering was taking a very disappointing backseat.

Just another little push and she was on her knees. Hell she took to eating pussy like a professional. Just a little pressure from my hands and she found the button. Oh yes now this gal is going to . . .

Through the gasps I barely uttered, "I'm cumming."

My hands held her head so she couldn't back out.

I gasped again. "I'm Fucking cumming."

That was a longtime ago.

That's her story. From me to you -- I really don't know I've never shared her with 32 guys! Now getting her off while the wife helps, that I can tell you about.

"Sally is Bea cumming for dinner?"

BlackHat47