She's a Cum Queen Ch. 05

Story Info
Security takes bribes and it ain't donuts and coffee.
1.4k words
3.7
33.6k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bea is not only our sister-in-law, she's the wife's best friend, and all the excitement we can handle. She's Five foot seven, 44DD-38-40 and willing to discharge anything with two legs. Her husband (wife's brother) spends more time in jail than at home so Bea's with us more than not.

These are her stories, Bea tells it:

The football team didn't do so well this year. On the field that is. Off the field, now that's another story. Their locker room orgies begin a 24x7 party that lasts until three days before each game. Coach says "Lights out by 10. No beer and no SEX." before the game. Up until then, they brake every school rule. They're probably the sole need for campus security. It's nothing to find girls in the football dorm. Hell, I all but live there and Wendy the other water girl, well, she didn't even have a room.

We're planning one last bash before Christmas break. These guys, however, start and finish preparation with the word 'Party'. If it wasn't for Wendy and I they'd be running between the party and the beer distributer for six packs. Thanks to us all they'll have to do is show up.

This one will get an ad in the Under Ground Bulletin, three kegs of beer, punch bowl, and munchies. The lounge room, like usual will be the center of the party. And, no fucking gestapo.

Ok, lets not get ahead of ourselves. Some payoffs . . . first.

Yea - your right. Security takes bribes and it ain't donuts and coffee. That's why I'm here at 2 in the morning. It won't take but a second for the desk sergeant to figure out that this is a bribe. After-all, my tits are all but falling out of this sweater and this skirt don't come close to covering my ass.

I strutted right up to the high counter. Just leaned back a little and laid my tits out in front of the desk officer. I teased, "Sergeant Miller, I need some help."

Dam good thing these guys wear name tags. If they didn't I'd never have guessed this was the guy. He's old enough to be my dad. Wendy's fucking crazy! She told me to give him a blow job. I'm not even sure he can sill get it up.

A big smile came to his face. "How can I help you sweetie?" He inquired.

I ran my fingers along the neck line of my low cut sweater and I let my tits do the talking. A sparkle came to Pop's eyes.

"You may want to lock the door." I suggested.

He didn't answer; just quickly walked to the door and turned the bolt. When he returned I was laid back in his chair with my tits neatly snuggled in my folded arms.

I informed him, "Pop the team needs a little desecration this Friday night."

He undid his gun belt, neatly rolled it around the holster and put it on the counter.

"I reckon we can work something out." He replied.

Pushing up my skirt with his knees, he stepped between my legs. From the looks of the bulge on those trousers I was wrong. He has no trouble getting it up!

In my mind I wonder, "Will it be all wrinkled and - (you know) - old!"

Cautiously I unzipped his pants and reached in to give gramps a rub. It slipped right out of his boxers. Oh my! He's not circumcised. The skin flowed over its head and almost closed at the end. Not sure what to do next I cautiously closed my hand and slid it back. The pink head popped out like magic. I was so enchanted watching its head I never realized that he'd dropped his pants. He stepped back and it slipped out of my hand.

"Ok hun, you've seen the barrel now take a look at the magazine." He insinuated.

His thumbs hooked the waist band and down they went.

"Oh my fucking god!" I exclaimed.

He had a pair . . . So big . . . They're like baseballs! His cock wasn't very big but by god if those balls explode . . .

My mind raced, "I want it! I want it all."

As I stroked he played with my tits. It didn't take long before he was oozing precum. Wendy said to "suck this guy off" but I was going for the big show. I pulled his balls in to my chest then pushed my tits up around his cock. The old fart fucked my tits like a dog on his bitch. I tried to get a lick but the most I could do was watch as the now purple head slip in and out of sight.

I could fell his excitement swell. He jammed it forward.

"Oh yea! Cum you bastard! Cum!" I cried.

He did too! He shoot a stream of cum right into my mouth. No oozing for this little cock. He blew cum everywhere.

A rough but definitely feminine voice rang out. "Now ain't that nice, Sarge. I guess you forgot about me. Now that you've shot your wad, what's she supposed to do to get off."

She was tall, slender, almost masculine in build. Her breasts barley raised the contour of her tailored uniform. If she had hips they were concealed by the gun-belt. At nearly six foot, she's a fucking Amazon.

"You want to fuck her, corporal? Go for it!" Pops challenged as he withdrew his tool from between my tits.

He jacked off a couple more shots onto my shaven pussy then turned away to let her see the damage.

She wasn't there.

"Well, hun, I guess your more than the corporal can handle." He remarked.

" If you want to watch, pops, get the fuck out of the way!" The corporal ordered.

She was back. Her slacks were gone and the red panties were halfway down. She kicked them aside. Her pussy was hidden by a briar patch of black hair. The shirt came off next. Under the T-shirt, she was surely titless unless you count the massive nipples. From the desk she grabbed a black dildo with leather straps.

My mind when wild, "That thing is big. Bigger than my blue friend back at the dorm. She can't be . . . No fucking way!"

She stepped through the leg straps and pulled the belt tight across her hips.

"My fucking god! She's gon-a fuck me with that thing! No fucking way!" I screamed under my breath.

I'd have screamed it out loud but I was too scared. Besides I had the sergeant's nuts in my face. The strap-on cock slipped up and down between my tits collecting all his cum. None too soon it began ravaging my clit. I couldn't see for the old fart's ass and gaged by his nuts I couldn't contest.

Just about the time I was getting with the program, he suddenly sat down in my face. The lights went out, the chair tilted back and that fucking cock rammed all the way up my ass.

I never felt the pain. Never sensed the quakes that started in my thighs and shuttered through my whole body. The only thing I knew . . . I was cumming. I shot my load instantly and kept right on cumming. I once heard a tale about multiple orgasms but . . . this was never ending and a gusher too!

"Oh my god! I'm going to die!" I screamed into his nuts.

Just before I ran out of air, he lifted and gasp for air as the cock came all the way out. He slammed down and rammed that God forsaking think right back up my ass. Two times and I was on my way to heaven.

"Oh yes! I screamed as his ass lifted again.

This time the cock found it's own way to the bottom. Or did I raise up to get it? The cock was up my ass but something was ramming my slit too. All I wanted was my button pushed again and again. I got it! She wiggled her ass until I couldn't get my breath any more.

"Next time, hun, don't just wack the cock off. We could have used that bastard all night. Now, he's worthless! Now all you got is me!" Cindy counseled.

That's her story. I wouldn't know about the cops, but from me to you -- My wife on Bea, doggie style! You should see that!

"Sally what are you and Bea doing tonight"?