She's a Naughty Little Housewife Ch. 02

Story Info
Amanda and Daniel make a trip to the beach.
1.9k words
3.99
70.5k
10

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 04/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun broke through the windows over the bed which held Amanda's pale porcelain body. She was covered up by the matching blankets on her bed. She looked over at the side table with her alarm clock , that read, 10:35am. She moaned and grumbled into her pillow, then looked back up seeing a picture of her and Jake next to the clock. She kinda felt some tears well up in her eyes but she then put her face back into her pillow and screamed slightly. She turned her naked body around and laid the back of her head on the pillow staring at the ceiling. Remorse and regret filled her heart for a few minutes, then she closed her eyes and saw Dan's face. Amanda's face automatically broke into a smile when she remembered the evening she had the night before, but then the sadness filled her heart again. How could she do this to Jake? Suddenly, her cell phone broke her from her thoughts. She reached her hand over and picked it up.

"Hello?" Amanda said with a crack in her voice.

"Hey honey." It was Jake, and judging by the noise in the background, he must have just finished his morning meeting.

"Jake!" Amanda exclaimed excited a little.

"The convention is a blast, compared to normal ones." Jake said into the phone.

"Really?" Amanda said with a sullen voice, hoping maybe he would say that he missed her, or that he loved her.

"Listen, I just wanted to see how you were doing, making sure the girls are taking you out tonight." Jake said.

"Yeah, they are." Amanda choked out not trying to cry.

"Alright sweetie, well, I'm gonna go, I got a luncheon coming up, I'll call you later." Jake grunted.

"Yeah, okay honey." Amanda said with a single tear falling from her cheek.

"Bye." Jake said hanging up the phone way before Amanda could speak. Amanda closed her phone shut and stared at it for a good long second, before bursting into tears. He showed no emotion to her at all, and just as she feared, her marriage was falling apart. After sitting in bed for a few moments crying, Amanda gathered herself together and climbed out of bed grabbing her robe. She put it around her body and went to the bathroom and stared at herself in the mirror. Her eyes where red from where she had cried and she touched her face.

"Pull yourself together." Suddenly, her phone rang again and she ran out of the bathroom to grab it. She looked down seeing Dan's number pop up. She smiled a little as she answered it. "Hey." She tried to hide her tears.

"Hey." Dan said calm and cool.

"How was your drive home last night?" Amanda said through her tears.

"Oh, you know. Are you okay?" Dan asked hearing her choke up.

"Yeah." Amanda said wiping her tears.

"Oh no, you don't regret last night do you?" Dan was worried about her.

"No, it's just, I just realized, my marriage is falling apart." She sat down on the bed with her cell phone to her ear.

"Oh, do you want me to call back?" Dan asked not wanting to bother her.

"Oh no, no. I was just about to shower. What are you doing today?" Amanda smiled wiping her tears.

"Studio doesn't need me today, so I'm actually free. I was wondering if you wanted to do something today. I don't wanna get in the way though." Dan said.

"Oh, no your not. I liked the fact that you wanted to do something today." She smiled as she went to the bathroom and started up her shower.

"Well, how about the beach?" Dan asked smiling. He just wanted an excuse to get her into a bikini.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun. I just can't tan for crap, so I'm gonna have to put lots of sun tanning lotion on." Amanda said beginning to ramble.

"Okay, well, I can come pick you up if you want me too."

"That's sounds like a great idea. Do you remember where it was from last night?"

"Yep, of course."

"Just come in when you get here. I'll be upstairs." Amanda smiled as she dropped her robe to the floor revealing her naked body into the mirror. After a few more comments between the two, Amanda hung up the phone and placed it on the counter in the bathroom, then after jumping into the shower automatically feeling the warm water run down her pale skin. She pushed her body against the shower running her hands down her body. She could feel her skin warm up as she smiled to herself. She often did this when Jake wouldn't help her. She took a seat on the shower seat and she rubbed her legs with her hand. She parted them with her fingers and ran her hand up to her pussy. She rubbed herself with two fingers over the silt of her pussy.

"Mmm..." She moaned to herself as she started to rub her clit. Then she moved her fingers down to her pussy and she started to feel her wet pussy grip around her fingers. She was dripping and not just from the shower. She started to pound her fingers into her pussy harder hitting her gspot with her fingertips. She ended up squirting all over her fingers. Looking at herself, she saw her body quivering underneath herself. She smiled understanding what she was doing to herself.

------------------------------------------

Dan peeked into the master bedroom that was at the top of the big staircase. He saw a bag sitting on the bed and the radio playing some music. He stepped into the room seeing Amanda standing in the closet wearing a white sundress dancing a little not knowing he was there. Her body swayed to the music as she sung a little to the song.

"Hi." Dan said startling her. She jumped screaming a little then turned around smiling.

"Hey." She slide her white heels on and grabbed his hands heading out of the closet.

"Where's your suit?" He asked sitting on her bed.

"Underneath the dress." She said grabbing her bag. He smiled trying to lift her skirt up.

"Hey!" Amanda pulled away. The two laughed as her bag hit the side table, knocking off the picture frame. "Shoot!" She rushed over to it pulling it up, she saw the picture of her and Jake. Amanda felt the strong power of guilt overwhelm her as she stared at the picture.

"You didn't cut your finger did you..." Dan faded off when he saw the picture of her and Jake in her hands. He looked at her and saw what was in her eyes.

"No." She put the picture back on the table as she picked up some of the pieces of glass. Dan helped her then they threw it away in the bathroom trash can. Dan saw Amanda space for a second.

"You know, you don't have to go." Dan said reminding her it was her decision. She stood up shaking her head.

"No, lets get out of here." Amanda smiled once again grabbing her bag, she opened the door to her room wider, and she put her arm out as they exited her and her husband's room. A few minutes later, they were in Dan's corvette driving to the beach. He had some rock playing in the background as they talked a little bit, but Dan's eyes were to busy staring at Amanda's beautiful chest.

"You know, I had fun last night." Amanda smiled seeing Dan grip the steering wheel.

"Can I ask you something?" He looked at her, not serious, but making conversation.

"Sure."

"Why are you really doing this with me?" Dan asked turning back to the street.

"Doing this?" Amanda asked confused. She shifted in her seat.

"Cheating?"

"Have you ever got the feeling someone has fallen out of love with you?" Amanda asked being serious.

"Yes."

"Well, my husband... it's something that I can't explain, but my body, craves something and that something I need, now." Amanda said shifting in her seat even more.

"Craves what? Me?" Dan smiled widely. Amanda laughed nodding.

"What about you? Why no girl?" Amanda said looking at him wondering why. He was really handsome.

"To busy really, and I have a endless string of one night stands. None of them really that great." Dan said pulling up to the beach.

"Am I a one night stand?" Amanda asked looking at him as he cut the engine.

"No, because I'm still seeing you aren't I?" Dan smiled looking over at her.

"Yeah, you don't mind I'm married?" Amanda asked climbing out of the car.

"Not really, there's a thrill in it I can't deny." Dan followed as Amanda took off her heels as they both entered the sand. The sun was already high in the sky for it to be noon and its was really hot. Dan searched the sand for a free spot, which wasn't hard, due to the fact that its wasn't late afternoon. He found a spot pretty close to the shore line and he spread out a few towels and a umbrella.

"It's really nice out." Amanda said dropping her heels and her bag. She looked over at Dan who was stripping down to his swim trucks. She smiled seeing his chest showing. She felt herself grow wet under her dress and bikini. Amanda pulled off her white sundress and dropped it to the ground as her pink and black bikini was shown to him and everyone else around her. It was a cute little tube top bikini with pink polka dots all over it. She looked over at Dan and smiled.

"You like?" Amanda asked sitting next to him on the towel. Dan's mouth was hanging open nodding. Amanda pulled out bottle of sun tanning lotion and handed it to him. "I don't wanna burn." Meaning that he was to put it on her back. He opened the bottle and squirted some into his hand as he rubbed it on her back. Amanda moaned a little to his touch. Dan pulled in and started kissing her neck biting a little on the nape. Amanda laughed a little as she pulled in him down onto the blanket and sat in his lap.

"What do you think your doing?" Dan asked laughing. Amanda didn't waste anytime at all to get busy. She leaned back and pull his cock out of his swim trucks looking around making sure no one was looking. She was lucky no one was around. She moved her bottoms to the side and slowly lowered herself onto him as she felt the head of his cock push into her little wet pussy. She slowly bounced up and down as he pulled her tube top off her tits popping them out so he could see them bounce. As she continued to ride him he started to grunt into her.

"Oh yes!" She screamed causing a little attention to herself. Dan smiled and moaned feeling her tight pussy wrap around the base of his cock. She got more aggressive and started to get more rough. Her body moved up and down under she squirted her sweet pussy juice all over his cock. He smiled pulling her off of him and making her get on her hands and knees in front of his cock. He stood up and smacked her face with his cock as she took it in her mouth and sucked off her juices. Just then, Dan released his big creamy white load all over her face and tits. Amanda smiled taking her fingers and wiping herself off.

"Lets go swimming."