She's a Naughty Little Housewife Ch. 06

Story Info
Amanda has some girl fun, with her toys.
3.8k words
4.17
36.6k
7

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 04/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning." Jake stood in front of the bathroom mirror shaving his face as he heard Amanda shuffle herself in bed pulling the sheet over her bare-naked body. She mumbled and groaned as the sun shone through the open French doors of their bedroom. She could hear the neighbors dogs barking and some cars passing by on the road.

"Morning." She mumbled into her pillow with her hair in a messy ponytail. She looked at the clock and noticed that it was 9:30 in the morning. Jake rushed around the room looking for his work clothes and such. Amanda didn't really move from the bed as Jake sat at the bottom of the bed staring at her.

"I had a lot of fun last night." Jake said implying the sex they had. Amanda closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Yeah." In her mind, all she thought about was Daniel. His face, his hands, his body...his cock, and the way he touched her. To her, Jake wasn't that good anymore, she found herself wishing that she was in Daniel's arms, but Jake was there, Jake was her husband.

"Listen, the week is gonna be really busy. The patrons of the hospital are coming in to check their investments, not to mention there are 15 surgeries this week." Jake said tying his shoes. Amanda sat up covering her chest with the sheet. He looked at her and smiled as he stood up reaching for his wristwatch on the side table. "So, I might not be home till late tonight." He leaned down and kissed her lips before he headed for the door.

"I'll be here." Amanda said with a sad undertone in her voice. Once again, she was alone, after a night of sex with him, she pleaded her heart out, she would be alone for days at a time. Sure, he would be back that night, and she couldn't blame him for having a job, but the thing was, he didn't show love for her. He didn't say 'I love you' or 'I'll miss you'. Hell, he didn't even call her on his breaks, just to see how she was doing. When Amanda looked up from the bed, Jake was gone. She could hear his car start up and he left the driveway as she got up starting the shower. Just as she was going to get in, she heard her cell phone ring, so she went to it seeing Daniel's number. She smiled answer it. "Hey."

"Hey sexy lady." He said into the phone with his smooth and calm voice.

"My night was interesting." Was all she could spit out of her mouth.

"Interesting? What happened first? Jake fell asleep reading his medical journals or he fell asleep watching House?" Daniel said laughing into the phone.

"Neither..." Amanda whispered.

"Oh, you mean he actually paid attention to you?"

"Yeah, like twice." Amanda laughed.

"Wow, he must have been really horny." Daniel said being a little sarcastic.

"I don't know, but honestly, I was thinking about what he was doing." Amanda said smiling on the other end of the phone. "I was thinking of you, because honestly, I wished it was you."

"Hmm, well I am pretty good." Daniel said laughing, being cocky.

"Listen, he's gone all day. Are you busy today?" Amanda asked.

"Production until about 2, but after that I'm free, I gotta go to the store, my house is pretty much bone dry." Daniel said telling her his plans for the day.

"Oh, did you want me to make you dinner?" Amanda asked. "Because I owe you for this weekend."

"Sure, listen, I got to go back into production. I'll call you when I get done." Daniel said.

"Alright, be careful." Amanda said as the phone hung up on the other end. She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror next to the dresser seeing her reflection. What was she becoming? She was a monster causing so much pain, even though the truth hadn't fully emerged yet. She had to pick one, and she thought she knew the answer. Jake. She loved Jake and they had be together for at least 10 years, married for 5, but he wasn't the same. Did school change that? Did work change that? She could only try at this relationship, but she found herself running to another man for the past couple of days. Daniel was only suppose to be a one time thing, but she found herself wanting more and more. Amanda shook her thoughts off and looked at her phone which was ringing. She looked down and saw Jake was dialing her phone.

"Hello?" She said silently.

"Hey sweetie. Just calling to see if you were going to call the caters for the party on Friday night?" Jake asked.

"Oh yeah, I was gonna do that about noon." Amanda frowned hoping maybe what he said would persuade her mind about what she was doing.

"Alright, tell them I want Shrimp Cocktail instead of what I had in place for the appetizer." Jake said, she could hear him enter the hospital in the background.

"Will do." As she said that, he hung up the phone, not even saying goodbye. She was so distraught and upset but she didn't want the day to become a complete disaster. After taking a long relaxing shower, which only took up 20 minutes of her time, she went to her closet to find something to wear for the afternoon and she found a cute purple top it had a tube design with a textured pattern and attached long sleeves that sit off the shoulder. She wore a pair of blue faded jeans the fit her form well and she added a pair of silver synthetic upper is featured with a thong detail paired with a t-strap embellished with stones. Her outfit was cute for a day out, before she tried to figure out where she could go. She did want to make dinner for Daniel, so maybe she should go to the store and buy things for dinner, but first she had to spend the day doing things for Jake, planning the dinner party.

-----------------------------------

"No, no, no, I said the Shrimp Cocktail." Amanda said into the phone sitting at the kitchen counter writing something on at piece of paper. "Thank you." She said hanging up the phone setting it on the counter. After a afternoon of arguing with party people and cleaning the mess Jake made in the kitchen during breakfast, the time had already shown 2:45 and Daniel hadn't called her yet. She didn't think anything of it so she just headed to the living room to maybe keep up with a show she watched. After a few moments, she heard her doorbell ring and Amanda jumped up wondering who it was. The front door swung open and she saw Carey standing there holding some food and a couple of drinks.

"Hey!" Carey entered the cold house and slid off her flip flops. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt which held her bikini top underneath.

"Carey, what are you doing here?" Amanda said shutting the door, then heading into the kitchen as they both ate some lunch.

"Thought you could use a friend for the afternoon. I know your going through some stuff so I thought maybe some Chinese food and a few bottles of Life Water would do the trick." Carey smiled opening the drink.

"It does hit the spot that's for sure." Amanda said digging into her Sesame Chicken. The two girls chatted about everything, but one subject came up last, that Amanda wanted to try to avoid, but Carey wanted to know.

"So, what's going on with you and Jake?" Carey asked digging her nose into other people's business.

"We had sex last night." Amanda said.

"And, this other guy?"

"Daniel?" Amanda said his name, bringing one of the brightest smiles to her face.

"I guess that's his name."

"Well, I'm still seeing him."

"Amanda, this is a bad idea, Jake obviously cares for you, he made love with you last night." Carey said getting a little angry.

"That's because he was horny. Jake and I's relationship has been going downhill since his job took over. I understand he has to work and that he wants to provide a great life for me, but there's so many things that makes me question myself saying 'Is it worth it?'" Amanda said upsetting herself.

"Yes, he's been with you through thick and thin." Carey said aloud.

"I know, but honestly, when I married Jake, my mind was in a different place. I loved Jake when we didn't have any money, when I was working at Fondo's and he was pulling in two jobs and going to Med school. Money never ever mattered to me, and it still doesn't, I could live in the ugliest, smallest, messiest house in the world and still be happy. I'm not happy now, he is, because he has what he wants, and I don't." Amanda said putting her head in her hands.

"And what is it you want Mands?" Carey asked as she threw away the trash from both of them.

"Listen, my whole life, I wanted one thing. I always wanted to be a Mom, and even if I couldn't have kids, I would adopt one, but when I ask Jake a few months back about having kids, he said 'Oh no not right now honey. We have to many things going on in our life to have children.' What in the hell do I have going on in my life? I'm a lonely housewife that resorts to cheating to get what she wants. Jake doesn't understand anything at all anymore. I give him signs saying I want him sexually. He just walks on by, or I tell him I love him and he doesn't repeat it back, what am I suppose to do Carey?" Amanda stood up as Carey came over to hug her.

"I'm sorry Amanda, I didn't know it was that deep, but you know sweetie, that doesn't make it right to cheat on Jake." Carey pulled away wiping her tears.

"I know. I don't want to, but not only does my body say to do it, but Daniel actually listens to me. I thought about this all day, and I don't wanna end this." Amanda said. Carey shook her head in displeasure but then pulled her into a hug.

"You know, I'm not your mother, and I'm not gonna tell you what to do. I'm your friend and I'll stick by you." Carey said hugging her. Amanda smiled into her then pulled away wiping the tears.

"Hey, I have a few hours before I have to do anything really, do you wanna hang by the pool?" Amanda said looking at Carey smiling. Carey nodded and within minutes both were sitting in the backyard wearing their swimsuits and a pair of sunglasses. The water looked so warm and inviting so the two decided to take a dip. Amanda sat on the steps of the stairs and Carey swam for a minute then pull herself up back over to her sitting down.

"It's such a nice day." Carey smiled fixing her suit. Amanda's pale skin was covered by suntan lotion as Carey ran her fingers on her bare legs.

"Mmm, I miss the days we use to spend together. We should do this more often." Amanda leaned her body against him smiling.

"I know, do you remember the afternoons when Doug and Jake use to play basketball, we would...you know." Carey asked running her hands into her thighs.

"Oh yeah have no idea about how much I miss that." Amanda said leaning down kissing her lips. Carey was so excited she pushed Amanda over to the edge of the step and started pulling at her bottoms finally pulling them off. Amanda looked down at her and smiled. "That was fast." Amanda laughed running her fingers through her hair. Carey kissed her way up her inner thighs smiling as she did it. Amanda's head fell back in pleasure as Carey's lips fell upon her pussy lips which were dripping wet from just herself getting turned on by the fact Carey wanted to play.

"Damn, you taste so good." Carey said throwing off her sunglasses to the towels over by the chairs. Amanda did the same as Carey's tongue slipped deep into the slits of her pussy running over her red swollen clit every now and then. Carey knew she was teasing Amanda so she pulled away and pushed her body up and kissed Amanda on the lips. "Make me cum first." Carey begged for it wanting what she was giving Amanda. Amanda took of her bikini top going complete naked into the shallow water as Carey pulled off her bikini before Amanda could do anything. Her bottoms followed suit as she threw them where her top was as she saw Amanda's head go between her thighs as she pushed her head back in pleasure. Amanda pushed her tongue into Carey's soaking wet pussy, she pushed the tip of her tongue against Carey's swollen clit.

"You wanna cum on my face?" Amanda asked pushing her tongue in and out of her pussy. She could feel the juices flowing out of her pussy onto her bubble gum tongue. Amanda looked up as she could see Carey squirm on her as she moaned out and screamed while Amanda moved her hands up to Carey's tits and massaged them pinching her nipples hard. Carey moaned loudly as Amanda's tongue pumped in and out of her little pussy with the water splashing all around the two. Carey fell back a little against the concrete as Amanda got more and more into licking her pussy. She could feel her pussy lips pucker and quiver as she released all over Amanda's face.

"Oh god!" Carey moaned as Amanda pulled away kissing her lips.

"Mmm, you just really turned me on." Amanda smiled getting out of the pool and pulling her hand up dragging her into the house. They both skipped up the steps and ended up in Amanda's bedroom with the door closed behind them. Amanda laid on the with her legs open leaning against the pillows as Carey stood at the end of the bed watching her. "Get my jack rabbit." Amanda said pointing to the dresser drawer as Carey smiled bouncing over smiling. Carey pulled out the jack rabbit from the dresser and turned it on as Amanda watched its circle motions as Carey came over and rubbed it against her pussy while she kissed Amanda's lips. As she kissed Amanda's lips, she shoved the toy into her tight little pussy, Amanda's were staggered against her lips. Her moans got louder and louder and the jack rabbit was fucking her pussy deep and the little bunny ears tickled her swollen clit.

"Oh take it you slut." Carey whispered in her ear. Amanda moaned louder and louder as Carey maneuvered the toy up to hit her gspot. Amanda screamed loudly she got fucked hard by the toy.

"I'm cumming." She moaned loudly causing her body to quiver as Carey pulled the toy out pushing it off the bed and shoving her tongue deep in her pussy as Amanda squirted all over her face. Carey smiled as she pulled away and heard Amanda's moaned stagger and fade away. She leaned up and kissed her.

"Like I said, we need to have girl days more often."

---------------------------------------------------

"Listen, I just got home and I gotta take a shower. I'll leave the front door unlocked if you just wanna show yourself in." Daniel said into the phone as on the other end, Amanda got into her car wearing a seductive tube dress with a elastic satin banded bust with a front tie and a lace overlay that gives a flirty finish. She wore a pair of lace up black heels. She put the bag of food on the seat next to her as she started the car up. After a few minutes of chatting Daniel got off the phone to go shower while Amanda drove to his place to cook him the dinner she promised. Once she got to his house, she parked her car behind his and went straight to his front door opening it. She could hear his music playing upstairs as she dropped her bag to the floor. She took the food into the kitchen and pulled it out of the grocery bag putting some things on the counter. She covered her dress up with the apron she used a few nights ago and she picked up a pan from under the counter. She filled it up with some tap water and placed it on the stove waiting for it to heat up.

"Okay now that's cooking..." Amanda began to cook the dinner as she set up the table putting the two candlesticks down lighting them, also setting up the some plates for the dinner. She went back and chopped up some vegetables and poured a few glasses of lemonade putting them on the table. After about 20 minutes, Daniel had dressed in a pair of black dress pants and a button up black dress shirt and really nice dress shoes with his hair in a ponytail. He walked down the stairs and saw her bag next to the door and the kitchen light was on. He slowly walked into the kitchen and he saw Amanda standing at the oven stirring something standing in her high heels and her black dress swaying a little to the background music that was playing. He came up behind her gripping his hands around her waist kissing her neck.

"Hey." He said into her ear making her jump a little. She turned around smiling and kissed him deeply.

"I made dinner." She said pointing to the pot of ravioli. He looked down at it and smiled as he started to kiss her neck.

"I missed you." He whispered trying to make her pull away. She smiled picking up the pot and pouring some of the food onto the plates which also had some French bread on it waiting for the main dish. She took both plates to the table and Daniel followed her as she took off the apron and sat down next to Daniel. They both dug into the food as they both talked.

"How was work?"

"Oh, you know." Daniel said taking a drink of his lemonade.

"Yeah, I hope you like the food." Amanda said as she pushed her foot in between his legs rubbing his thighs.

"It's great." Daniel choked as he could feel Amanda become more sexual with him. They both continued to eat and chat as Amanda finished, she waited for Daniel to finish, her body was being taken over by sexual feelings. Daniel leaned in to kiss her as she put her hand on his. He ran his fingers up her cheekbone and ran a thumb over her cheek, this was sending her over the wall.

"I wanted you all day long." Amanda moaned into his ear. She pulled away and stood up taking her plate to the sink but Daniel stood up before her pulling her body into his as she placed the plate back on the table. Daniel ran his fingers down the sides of her arms as Amanda smiled against his lips.

"Well lets do something about it." Daniel said as he pushed off the plates from the table and laying her body down on top of it. He ran his hands up her silky smooth legs as she wrapped her legs around his waist while he rubbed his rock hard erection into her. He pulled her dress up over her head and threw it on the floor as it exposed her half naked body. She wore a simple black thong and her heels. Amanda's hand went to Daniel's shirt and he started to unbutton his dress shirt. She could see his built chest as he grinded his body into hers. He pulled the shirt off and Amanda started unbuttoning his pants. He picked her up and carried her the stairwell of his house. Her put her on her hands and knees as he pulled her black panties off throwing them behind his head.

"My pussy's wet for you." Amanda said rubbing her fingers over the slit of her pussy while he watched her from behind. Daniel pulled down his pants and took them off as well as his boxers stroking his big erection behind her. She took her fingers out of her pussy and sucked on them in her mouth as she looked behind at him.

"Damn, I'm gonna tear that pussy up." Daniel smiled as he gripped her ass and spanked her. She moaned out loud a little as he rubbed his big cock on the wet lips of her pussy from behind. He pushed himself into her pussy lips and her could automatically feel her tight pussy grip around his cock. He leaned in behind her and started to fuck her pussy harder as he moaned and grunted into her ear. Her body was squirming under neat him as she gripped the poles on the stairwell.

"Oh fuck me harder!" Amanda screamed throughout the house as he pumped his big cock harder into her. She moved with each pounding her gave her as her mouth hung open with the moans and screams of her little pussy getting fucked. Daniel bent down and kissed her lips hard as he pulled out and sat on the step. She turned around and startled his lap pushing his cock into her pussy as she started to ride him.

"You want a nice cream pie baby?" Daniel asked as he could feel her body bounce up and down on his cock. Amanda bit her lip and nodded as she wanted to feel the warm sensation in her pussy. Daniel gripped her waist leaning back a little as he felt her wet little cunt go up and down on his cock.

"Oh god, knock me up." She said looking at him and then bit her lip realizing what she said.

"Oh you wanna be knock up you little slut." He said as he pushed up into her more hitting her cervix. Amanda nodded as she realized he was into it to, Daniel smiled kissing her as he felt his cock throbbing, like he was just about to release deep in her pussy. Amanda smiled because she could feel it too.

12