She's A Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
A little payback.
4.9k words
4.61
103.8k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bhob
Bhob
67 Followers

I've had this fantasy ever since I called it quits with Kathy. I thought it would always stay a fantasy, but it recently became real life. Before I tell you what it was, I have to tell you an important something that I only alluded to before. I have two sons from my first marriage, Bill and Steve. Remember, I said that Kathy accused me of wanting her for, among other things, my babysitter? Some of you might have caught on to it. It really wouldn't make much sense to be mad about that one if she were referring to Katie, her own daughter. No, she meant that in reference to Bill and Steve. They're grown now, but when I met Kathy they were just kids. They don't come around much these days. I understand, really I do. They're both busy making their own ways in the world and trying to take care of their own wives and children. They do come by now and then though, and it just so happened that they were both on hand when my fantasy came true.

My fantasy is the same one that many ex-husbands and ex-wives have, particularly if they are the injured parties. Ever since she left I had hoped that life would not be so good for Kathy. In fact, I had hoped that it would be so bad that she would begin to miss the life she threw away. I wanted her to come knocking on my door one day and say, "Bob, I've been thinking about the way I treated you all that time. I was a fool and I was wrong. I had a good husband and I didn't treat him the way he deserved to be treated. Please forgive me and let me come home again." I wanted her to stand in front of me, with real tears running down her face while she said those words, or something very like them. Then I could laugh in her face, and tell her to get the Hell out of my house, because she had her chance and she blew it. That's all I wanted.

I got better than that. Bill and Steve were here when it happened. We were having a drink together one Saturday evening, not long ago, when I heard a knock at the door. I went to the door, not knowing who it could be; after all, if it had been Katie she would have just come on in, but there stood Kathy. She was all dolled up, as if she was just stopping by on the way out to meet a date. Every hair was in place, her makeup was obviously fresh and she had a scent about her that I recognized as one of my favorites. Her dress was a brilliant blue and had a hemline that came to mid-thigh. The very low cut neckline proved that she wasn't wearing a bra. I had to give her credit; she was still a real knock-out, even if I did hate her to the core.

For a minute I just looked at her, and then I said, a little harshly, "What do you want?"

She said, "I'd like to talk to you, if it's okay. There are some things I need to say to you."

I almost turned her away, but there was something in her eyes that made me reconsider. I could afford to be generous at this point. I was, after all, fucking the hell out of her daughter pretty regularly now. I said, "Come on in. I'll give you a few minutes." I led her back to the family room. It's strange to still call it that, when the family has all grown up and I live here alone now. It's a big room at one end of the house that I almost turned into a garage once. It has two big couches and three heavily padded chairs. The big TV and the stereo equipment is back there along with a pool table and a wet bar in one corner.

When she entered the room and saw Bill and Steve standing there she stopped walking and started making excuses. "I can come back some other time; I didn't know anyone was here, or I wouldn't have bothered you," she said. Bill and Steve each had a cold stare for her when they saw her come in. I think it intimidated her more than just a little. For one thing, they had both reverted back to the family mold. I'm the runt in my family, at about five-feet nine. All of my brothers, four of them, and my dad are over six feet tall. Bill is six-feet two and Steve is just under that.

I said, "Suit yourself, but I may not be as open the next time you show up here."

That seemed to rattle her some and she stood where she was; half turned to go, but not going. Then she turned back to face me and said, "Alright, but I really wanted to talk privately with you. Can we go into the living room, or the kitchen?"

"No," I replied, "we all know each other here. Anything you've got to say can be said in front of Bill and Steve, or else it's not worth my time."

"Okay," she said, "can I at least have a drink?" She sat down on the couch that directly faced the TV. I had a pitcher of Margarita's made up, so I poured one for her, and sat in a chair that didn't quite face her after handing her the drink. I knew it wasn't her favorite, but she'd just have to make do. Bill and Steve looked away from us. I could tell that they didn't like this one bit. She took a couple of sips from her glass, and then she started.

"I've been thinking about us a lot lately," she said.

"There is no 'us' to think about," I interjected.

"I know; and that's what I've been thinking about. I look at my life now and I can see that it's no good. I'm not happy. I can't sleep. I keep seeing you in my dreams and it hurts me to think how badly I treated you. Life must have been Hell for you back then." By the time she got this out I knew. I was ecstatic, and having a hard time trying to hide it. My fantasy was unfolding right before my eyes and I was finding it difficult not to laugh out loud and cut it short. "You were always good to me and you were good to Katie. I don't know why I couldn't see it while I was here, but I see it now," she said.

"Well, that's in the past," I said. "What's done is done, and we try to move on. If you're trying to apologize, okay, you've done it. I'm sure there's someone waiting for you, so maybe you'd better just go."

Kathy said, "That's only part of it. I am trying to apologize, but I'm also asking you to forgive me."

Now it was coming, she just needed a little push. Let her think that her time is running out so she'll move on. I could hear my boys grumbling over at the bar. "I'm not sure I want to forgive you. Right now, I've got other things to do. Besides, Joe or Jim, or whoever you're fucking now is probably getting a little anxious, sitting out there in your car."

"His name is Larry, the guy I've been staying with, and he doesn't know I'm here," she said. "If he did he would be really mad. He thinks I'm home, sick. His sister is getting married tonight, so he won't be home till late. I've been thinking about this for weeks now and I pretended to be sick all day yesterday, just so he wouldn't think it odd when I didn't go with him tonight. He couldn't very well stay home with me either; it's his sister. No, there's no one waiting for me, at least not yet."

I said, "So, what do want from me? Forgiveness isn't something I'm prepared to offer you yet. You got plenty in the property settlement, more than you deserved. I didn't even try to drag you through the mud. I just wanted out. "

"I know, but I want back in," she said. "I know I made a mistake and I'm sorry. I really loved you; I just went a little crazy. I can be good to you; you know I can."

"No. I don't trust you and I don't think I ever will."

"Please think about it," she said, and I saw her eyes misting up.

"No."

"I'll do whatever it takes to prove myself to you."

"No."

"Bob, he beats me. I'll do anything; just don't say no to me."

"No." (Anything?)

"He treats me like a whore in front of his friends. He won't work. Tell me what I have to do and I'll do it."

"Well, you are a whore," I said, "Why should I care? What have you got that I would want now? Why should I open myself up to you?" (Anything. Hmmm, maybe this can be better than I imagined it would be.) "What if I told you to suck my dick, right here and now?"

Of course, she looked a little shocked at this. "You don't mean that, do you? Right here and now? In front of Bill and Steve? I shouldn't have come. I knew you wouldn't want me back, but I had to try." She got up to leave.

I said, "Okay, if that's the way you want it, go. Go on back to Larry," and I got up and walked over to the bar, turning my back on her. If she left I had the satisfaction of knowing that she had begged me to take her back. If she didn't, well... I heard the front door open and I heard it close. Bill and Steve were all over me, wanting to know why I had let her in to begin with and why I had even listened to her once I did let her in. We heard the car start up out at the street and I saw the headlights come on as she drove away. I poured myself another drink and the boys followed me to the pool table. They had changed their tactics and were now listing all of the reasons they didn't like Kathy; telling me things she had done to them that were unfair or unreasonable while they were kids. Bill was in the middle of saying just what he thought of her when he stopped talking and his mouth dropped open. I turned around and there she was, standing in the doorway to the family room.

"That's what you want?" she asked. "You'll think about it if I give you a blow-job?"

I looked her up and down and said, "I don't promise you anything, but I think better when I'm happy, and for some reason I get happy when my cock is in a woman's mouth."

Steve said to Bill, "Maybe we'd better go," and to me, "Dad, don't do this; don't let her buy you like this."

I said, "Don't go. That was the deal; a blow-job right here in front of both of you. Besides, she doesn't know what she's buying; I haven't promised her anything."

Kathy made her way across the room as we said this, looking me in the eye all the way. When she stood in front of me she said, "Are you really going to make me do this?" I could see tears in her eyes. I wasn't impressed. I'd seen them there before, when she'd said it would never happen again, then a week later I'd still sat home alone while she fucked some guy she had met only hours before.

I said, "You don't have to do anything." I unzipped my pants. "You can turn around and leave anytime you want."

She looked hard at each of us and then sank to her knees, reached in and pulled out my cock. Bill set his drink down and said, "It's time to go."

I said, "Don't go; we need you here. In fact, you can help; Kathy is over-dressed. I'm sure she would feel much better if she wasn't wearing all of this." Bill looked at me and saw that I was serious; then he looked at Steve.

Steve eyed him back and said, "Well, if you won't, I will." (Steve is the younger of the two) "The bitch gave me plenty of reasons to want pay-backs," and he reached over and pulled down the zipper on the back of her dress. By this time Kathy had begun to lick my dick and had it about half hard. Steve pushed the dress off her arms and down her torso, exposing her breasts. "Man, she's got some big'uns; look at these!" and he tweaked her nipples. Bill was just watching, and trying not to be obvious about it. Steve started hefting them and bouncing them in his hands. She does have some good tit, 36-C and, even though they sag a little now, they still look pretty good.

I said, "Steve, a woman's nipples should stand up when she's kneeling down. Why don't you suck on them a little bit and see if they still work." Steve didn't even say anything; he just kneeled down beside her and popped one into his mouth. He was squeezing it hard. I could see the milky-white flesh bulging out between his fingers as he sucked her nipple. Kathy kept her eyes closed and had just about taken all I had to offer. I could feel her nose tickling my pubic hairs. I knew she could take it all; she had done it many times before.

I said to Bill, "Bill, Steve seems to be occupied, could you help Kathy with her dress? It's all bunched up around her waist. She can't be comfortable like that."

Bill said, "Dad, I don't think I want to get involved in this. It doesn't feel right to me."

I said, "Well, what about all those things she did to you that you were just telling me about? And do you remember a couple of years ago, while I was still married to her, you needed a favor? You wanted the cell phone because Stacy was about due to have Jeremy. What did she say to you?"

"She told me I could go fuck myself," he replied.

I said, "That's right, and when Stacy called and told me that the next day I gave it to you, but do you know why she didn't want to give it up?" Aside to Kathy, "Suck harder, you whore; you know how I like it."

"Yeah, I know why," said Bill. "While I had it, her boyfriend called, trying to reach her. You're right, Dad, she doesn't deserve any consideration at all." Bill moved around behind her and pushed her dress even lower. "Look at this. She isn't wearing any panties, just a garter and stockings! Get up on your knees, bitch, so I can get this off." Kathy lifted herself a little and Bill pushed her dress down until it pooled around her knees.

I said to Steve, "Have you ever had a blow-job, Steve?"

"Yes, I have, Dad."

"But have you ever had one from her?" I asked. "I've only found one better, and that was recently."

He said, "No," and I could see it in his eyes that the idea had some appeal to him.

I pulled my dick out of her mouth and twisted her head towards him as I said, "Have some." He was standing with his cock out in no time and was pointing it towards her face.

Kathy said, "You can't mean it, Bob."

I said, "Yes, I do mean it, and you'd better do him good or all bets are off. I'm going around to see whether or not your pussy is still any good, so get up off your knees." She had a sad and angry look in her eyes as she rose and her dress settled around her ankles. I got behind her, pushed her down so she was bent forward at the waist, and looked her over. Her ass was still as firm as I remembered it, and that pretty pussy was staring me in the face. It still looked good and it still looked very familiar. If it hadn't had all that hair on it I would swear it was the same juicy pussy I had fucked only the night before. But that had been Katie, her daughter, and her better. I decided to take my pants off for this and, as I did so, I glanced upward to see her take Steve's cock in her mouth. This was the first time I had seen Steve like this since he had become a man. His cock was a little longer than mine. Not huge, but still impressive. This caused me to glance at Bill and there was a sizable bulge in his pants as well. I got an idea and said, "Why don't we move over to the couch?" I went over and sat down.

Steve pulled his cock, reluctantly, from between her lips and guided her over, leaving her dress behind. Now she was clad only in shoes, stockings, and garter. She looked damned good, walking over with her pussy wagging from side to side beneath her dense covering of hair, and her stockings shining in the light while her tits swung with every step. My cock was pointing straight at the ceiling and she put her knees on either side of me, reached down to guide it into her, and sank on top of it till I was buried in her hole. I didn't know if it was in spite of, or because of the humiliation, but she was sopping wet. She slipped right down and looked me in the eyes. I said, "Bill, you haven't had anything yet. Shove a dick in this mouth of hers." He got up on the couch next to me, unzipped his pants and pushed it into her face. All of his reservations were gone. Steve was standing and watching as I began to pump into her puss and Bill did her mouth. I said to Steve, "Son, she's not all used up yet; take some of this," and I reached back and spread the cheeks of her ass open.

Well, he took one look at it and moved up behind her. I could tell that he was trying to get into her ass when I heard her trying to protest past Bill's cock in her mouth. Oh, by the way, I have to say that Bill has the biggest cock out of the three of us. It's at least as fat as mine and it's even longer than Steve's. Quite a mouthful, but she was taking it well; she had over half of it in her mouth already and was making steady progress. While Steve pushed into her ass and Bill pumped her face I just sat and enjoyed what was going on. I could feel Steve's cock pressing against mine through the thin tissue between her ass and her pussy. He had a difficult time getting it all in, as he was doing her dry, but eventually he got there. When I felt him begin to pump in and out I started fucking too. His hands were on her hips and mine were on her waist. In the meantime, Bill had pushed his fingers up into her hair and was force-feeding her his cock.

"Dad, you should feel this; she's got such a good ass. I've never felt anything like it," said Steve.

"I have," I said. "You're right, she's good some good ass. What about you, Bill? Is she treating you right?"

"Oh yeah, Dad, she's doing things with her tongue that are incredible," said Bill.

"Oh, I know all about that. Don't I, Hon? You suck dick like a pro, don't ya? Keep it up, I'm thinking real hard," (here I began to push especially hard, up into her dripping pussy), "about your offer." I don't think the three of us ever got the timing right. She was buffeted this way and that, never able to get into an easy rhythm with us, but we were all three having a good time

Bill was the first to cum. He totally lost it and started to really pound into her face. It's a wonder he didn't break her nose. His hands were pulling her hair back so that her eyelids were stretched sideways till they closed. Slap, slap, slap. "Oh, God, she does that so good!" Slap, slap. "Oh, yeah, drink it you bitch; suck it all down!" Slap, slap, slap. "Suck it harder, you filthy whore!" Here he pulled her face right up against his belly and held it there. I could feel her body jerk from lack of air and from the pounding she was getting from me and Steve. Don't worry about her; I knew from long experience that she could take this much and more. Besides, as much as I hated her I wasn't about to let her suffocate and have to pay the price for that. Bill pulled his cock out her mouth. When he did, cum and spittle ran out of her mouth and down over her bare chest and my shirt.

Steve was just coming into his own. I didn't even have to move. His pounding thrusts into her ass were giving all the movement necessary to please my cock where it was buried in her cunt. I could even feel her pussy rhythmically squeezing my cock; she was getting off on it just as much as we were. I said, "I bet you didn't know you were going to get fucked this good when you came over here. How's it feel?"

Kathy said, "Oh, God, don't stop; you know I love it. You always fucked me so good. I don't know why I didn't stay home and ride you every night. You never let me down. We could have all been fucking like this all this time. Oh, Steve, baby, give momma all that good cock. Fuck my ass, honey, fuck it hard. Fuck me good, like your daddy does."

This must have been enough to push him over, because he pulled his dick out of her ass and scrambled up on to the couch. Twisting her head around, he shoved his cock right down her throat. I could see and hear her swallow five or six times in a row, then Steve slid his cock in and out a few more times before he pulled it out and sank to the couch.

Knowing that her ass was now vacant, I reached down between us and grabbed my cock. I slipped it down a little and shoved it hard, up into Kathy's ass. My cock isn't as long as Steve's, but it has more girth, and I heard her exclaim, "Oh!" as I buried myself inside her.

I said, "Tell me about it now. Will you still do anything? What's it worth to you? Are you really sorry?"

"Oh, yes, Bob. Anything; whatever you want, just keep fucking me, don't stop."

"So, you'll fuck me anytime I want you? You'll fuck me and Bill and Steve anytime I say so."

"Oh, yes. God, yes. All day, every day if that's what you want."

Bhob
Bhob
67 Followers
12