She's A Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bhob
Bhob
67 Followers

"And how about Katie? We don't want to leave her out. Would you eat Katie's pussy while I fuck her ass? Would you eat Katie's ass while I fuck her sweet little pussy?"

"Not Katie. Please, not Katie. I don't want her to see her mother like this."

"Like what? Acting like the whore you are? Like she doesn't know already?" I asked, as I pumped my cock repeatedly into her ass. "I'm not leaving Katie out of anything. If you can't do her then you can go fuck yourself."

"Okay then, I'll do it. I'll lick my baby girl if that's what you want."

I said, "I don't know. You haven't even done what you said you'd do. Get down there and give me the blow-job you promised," and I pushed her up, off of my cock. She scooted down to kneel between my legs and took my cock into her mouth. I grabbed her head with both hands and began to saw in and out, fucking her mouth hard. Just then, the phone rang, and I said, "Get that, one of you. Please?"

Bill picked it up and spoke to someone while I continued to shove my cock deep into Kathy's throat. After a minute, he handed it to me. He said, "It's Katie."

Keeping one hand wrapped in Kathy's hair, I took the phone. "Hello, girly-girl," I said, "How's things?"

She said, "Alright, I guess, but I thought I'd come over for a while. Are Bill and Steve going to be there much longer? I was really hoping for a good hard fuck."

I replied, "No, I think we're just about done here," and I pulled Kathy's head into my crotch, "Why don't you just come on and I'll see you in a little bit?" She said okay and I handed the phone back to Bill. I could feel my balls swelling, ready to pump a load into Kathy's mouth, so I leaned forward and pulled her head right up into my belly. "Take it you bitch," I said, "drink my cum," and I jerked as I squirted my balls' load into her throat. I pulled out and I could hear her suck in her breath. I said, "You'd best get out of here. I want you gone before Katie gets here."

She asked, "What about what I asked? Will you take me back? Can I come home?"

I said, "I don't know yet. I've got to think about it for a while. I'm not making any promises, but you can call me next week." She picked up her dress and put it on, and then she headed out. She stopped at the door and looked back at me. Then she left.

Steve and Bill were both asking me questions as soon as she was out the door. "You're not really going to let her come back, are you? You're not going to fall for that stuff again?" and so on.

I said, "No, I'm not taking her back. But if you want to fuck her again before I tell her, be back here next week."

They left, but as they were walking out, Bill asked, "What was all that about Katie? It sounded like you're doing her. Is that right? Are you really fucking Katie?"

I said, "We'll talk about it later. Right now, I'll bet Stacy is wondering why you aren't home yet." They both said good-bye and left. About twenty minutes later, Katie arrived and I made sure not to entertain her in the family room. We had a really nice, long, slow fuck in my bed and slept very well.

The next morning I asked Katie if she had heard from her Mom lately. She said, "No. Have you?"

I said, "Yes, I have. In fact, she was here last night when you called. I made her leave before you got here."

"What did she want?" Katie asked, with a concerned look on her face. "It couldn't have been anything good. The last time I heard from her she wanted money."

"Well, she didn't want money," I said, "She wants me to let her come home."

Katie said, "No. You can't let her come back after all she did to you. Tell me you said no."

I said, "I didn't tell her no, but I didn't say yes either. I thought it might be good to have some fun at her expense before I let her down."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well," I said, "Bill and Steve were here and we fucked her silly. Then I made her leave without an answer. I told her she can call back in a week if she wants to. She left here with cum running down her face and her hair looked like a rag-mop. Do you think I was too hard on her?"

"No, but I'm a little bit jealous," she said. "She had my daddy's dick and I thought it was all mine." She started stroking my cock as she went on. "Did Bill and Steve have a good time? I hope so. I wish I'd been here to see it."

"There's always next week," I said, "if you really mean that. You can even get in on it if you want to." I squeezed her tit and rubbed her belly.

"What do you mean?" Katie asked, and licked my nipple.

"I mean, she'll eat your sweet pussy if I tell her to do it," I said, and brushed my fingertips over her smooth, hairless little twat. "Would you like that?"

"I don't know," Katie said, and began to pump my hardening shaft. "I've never done anything with a woman before. Maybe if my Daddy fucks me first. Do you think she'll do it then?"

I said, "You come over right after work Friday and we'll find out." I lifted her up on top of me and she guided the head of my cock to her opening. "Right now you're going to see what it feels like to have Daddy eat your freshly-fucked little pussy," and I pushed inside.

Bhob
Bhob
67 Followers
12