She's A Slut: Moving On

Story Info
He wakes to find step-daughter in bed with him.
2.6k words
4.45
184.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bhob
Bhob
66 Followers

I’ve had a few readers’ comments indicate that my stories are too long. I feel that everything I put into a story is necessary, but I’ll try to make this one shorter and see what response I get. By the way, Thanks for the feedback. Nearly everyone has been kind, even in their criticism. This one is for Debra, by request, with the hope the she (and you) will enjoy it.

======================

“Bob, wake up. I’ve made dinner for us.”

This was, of course, my step-daughter, Katie, talking to me. I had fallen asleep in the recliner while watching TV and she had let herself in. She still calls me Bob unless we’re doing the wild thing, or about to, then it’s ‘Daddy’. I kind of like that; it lets me know what mood she’s in. I gave her a key to my house for just such an occasion and she uses it from time to time. Finding me sleeping, she had let me rest while she did something nice for me. That’s not unusual for her; she’s a nice girl, even when she’s being bad with me.

Two weeks ago she used that key to let herself in at about three in the morning. She came in, got undressed and slipped into bed with me, just because she wanted to. I’m a heavy sleeper, so I didn’t even notice. I woke up, a few hours later, a little confused to find her there because I didn’t remember lying down with her the night before. If I had, I would’ve remembered, believe me, because Katie can be a little hellcat when she’s in ‘Daddy’ mode. Some part of me must have known though, because when I woke up we were spooned. She lay on her side with her back pressed against my front and her head resting on my arm. The hand of that arm was holding her firm, full breast and my other arm was around her waist. Her knees were drawn up, with mine molded to them and my cock was hard, nestled into the valley formed by her legs lying one on top of the other. Not a bad position to find yourself in, early in the morning.

I saw a spot on the side of her neck that was exposed, her auburn hair having fallen away, so I kissed it and she stirred. I kissed again and heard her hum, “Umm, that feels good, Daddy, don’t stop.” I kept kissing and she reached up to pull her hair away from her neck so I could get to all of it. For a while she just laid there, purring her enjoyment, and then she raised one knee and let my cock rise up to rest against her smooth, hairless sex. She reached down and stroked it with just her fingertips and said, “I see Daddy’s little man is awake already. He must have missed me.” Then she closed her legs and held me there while she softly rubbed just the head where it poked through. She’d told me once before that she liked doing this. She’d said, “It feels strange, almost like I have a fat little cock of my own to play with. I can understand why men like to jerk off. If I had one for real I’d never get anything done because I’d be too busy with this.”

We played and talked and kissed for a long time. She told me that she had been out with her girl friends the night before. It got late and some of the girls had left the bar with the guys that they had allowed to pick them up. She hadn’t wanted to go home, so she came here to crawl into bed with me. I was glad she did. But now I wanted to be glad for something else. The heat was beginning to rise in that moist, fleshy snare between her legs and I began to move against her. She took the not-so-subtle hint and opened them for me, but held my cock in place against her with her hand, so it could slide against her groove. As her juices began to flow they coated my shaft and soon it was slick enough that she formed her hand around the end of it and let the head slide through the tunnel that she’d formed. After a couple of minutes I pulled back till I could feel my cock head resting at the entrance to her little cunny and she pressed it in so I could shove it inside. When I did, she gave a long, throaty “ohhhh”, and said, “Yes, Daddy, fuck your little girl. My pussy has been so lonely for you. Sometimes I think about you and I get so wet and hot down there, especially if I know I’m going to see you later. Umm, keep doing that with your finger, too; it makes my good spot tingle.” (By this, she was referring to her clit. She calls it her Good Spot. I was lightly and repeatedly pressing the top of her mound with one finger.)

Because of our position I was only penetrating her with about half of my cock and I was going slowly in and out. Sometimes, that’s enough. It doesn’t always have to be fast and furious. But when it’s slow and leisurely like this it gives you time to think, and my thoughts turned to that wonderful ass that was pressing back against me. I said, “Katie, do you want to try something else?”

She said, “What else? What does Daddy want to do?”

“I want to fuck that sweet ass of yours. Have you ever done that?”

Katie said, “No, but if you want it, it’s yours. I knew you’d want to some time; Mom said you would. I’ve been waiting for you to do it, and I wondered why it hadn’t happened yet. Go ahead, Daddy; fuck my ass.”

Well, now that I had her willing cooperation, I saw that it wasn’t just that simple. I couldn’t just pull my cock out of her and shove it into her virgin ass. I didn’t want to hurt her, I wanted her to enjoy it, so we could do it again. I had to reach across her to the drawer of the nightstand, where I kept some K-Y. This, of course, spoiled the position that had brought this to mind in the first place, so I had Katie lay on her back and I laid the tube near us on the bed. Then I turned my attention to her; there was no rush. I lay on top of her and kissed her, running my hands over her pale, soft skin and I felt her doing the same to me. I kissed and licked and nibbled at her as I moved down her body, paying special attention to all the places I had found that she especially liked. I went all the way down, even to that spot on the inside of her foot, just near her ankle, that she likes me to suck on, then I worked my way back up until I was lapping at her cunt. She tasted so good that I almost stayed there, to take her all the way, but I decided to go on with the plan and I pushed her legs up.

As her legs came up to rest against her breasts, her ass rolled up to greet me. I saw the little pink star and licked at it, which made her squirm. She seemed to like it so I kept it up and finally pressed hard with the tip of my tongue and felt it dip inside. After a while she seemed comfortable with what was going on, so I reached for the K-Y, and taking a dollop on my finger, I gently pressed the finger inside. When I had worked up to where I was pressing three fingers into her, having asked her now and then if she was OK, I figured it was time. I said, “Katie, since it’s your first time, I think you should be in control. I’m going to lie down and let you get on top. That way, you can control how fast it goes in and what goes on from there.”

So that’s what we did. While I lay on my back, holding my hard cock steady, she squatted above me and pressed her ass down onto it. At first, it wouldn’t go in, in spite of the time we’d spent getting her ready, and the generous amount of K-Y that we had used, but finally I felt the head pop inside of her and she froze. “Oh!” she exclaimed, and sat there. “It feels so big. It hurts a little. Can I stop for a minute?” I assured her that she could and told her that we don’t have to do this at all if she didn’t want to. She said, “No, I want to, I just have to get used to it first.” After only a few seconds she sat further down until she had reached the fattest part of my shaft, where she rested again. I was about to renew my offer that we stop when she lifted up a little and pushed down, hard, and slid all the way down. She stopped again, sitting astride my hips with my rod buried inside her and I could feel her ass squeezing at the base of it.

She had this pitiful expression on her face, but when she saw that I was looking at her with concern she forced it into a weak little smile and said, “I did it, Daddy; I got it all in.” I asked her if she was OK and she said, “No, not really, but I want to do this. Give me a minute and I’ll show you I can. It already doesn’t feel as bad as I thought it would.” I told her she could have all the time she needed. When she was ready, she started moving up and down on my cock, slowly at first, and only a little at a time. As she did I saw her expression change to one of determined concentration. Her hands were on my ribcage as she rode up and down, slowly increasing her speed and the length of her strokes. By the time she had worked herself into a smooth, steady rhythm she looked to be at ease with it.

She looked down at me and said, “See, Daddy? I knew I could do it. Does it feel good? Do you like having your big cock in my tight little ass?”

I said, “Yes, Katie. I knew you could do it, too. It does feel good. I like your ass, it’s so tight, especially when you squeeze me, like you’re doing now. Does it feel good to you, Baby?”

“Yes,” she said, “I didn’t think it would, but it does. Only, my legs are getting tired. Can we turn over and you get on top?” I said we could and she wouldn’t let me take my cock out of her, so we carefully rolled over with her still impaled on my staff, until she was on her back with her knees pulled up on her chest and her feet pointed at the ceiling. I tried to match the pace she had set as I began to work my cock in and out of her. “Ummm, yes, Daddy. Fuck my little ass with your big, fat cock. Does it feel better than my pussy?”

“No, Baby, not better, just different,” I replied. “I still want your pussy, too. I want to fuck it and I want to eat it, just like before. You’ve got the prettiest and sweetest pussy there is and I’m always gonna want it.”

“I’m glad,” she said. “This is good, but I don’t like it as much as when you fuck me the other way. You can fuck me harder if you want to now; I think I’m used to it.”

“OK,” I said, “but tell me if you need me to slow down or stop.” She nodded and lifted her head up to try to see my cock sliding in and out. With that I began to pick up the pace and was soon thrusting into her backside pretty hard and fast. I was holding myself up with my hands on either side of Katie’s head and bottoming out on every stroke. Katie reached down with one hand and started rubbing her pussy, pressing her fingers against it just at the top of her cleft and moving them in little circles. She laid her head back and closed her eyes. Her mouth dropped open. She reached with her other hand and grabbed my wrist, holding tightly while I fucked her. I could see her hardened nipples peeking out from between her legs. They didn’t move much, since her legs were pushed up against them, but there was a little jiggle.

I must have found the rhythm she wanted because she said, “Yes, Daddy, just like that. You fuck me so good. Ohh, I love it when you fuck me; anywhere you want to fuck me. I can feel your balls every time you push it in. I can feel your shaft sliding deep inside me and it makes me feel so full. You can have my ass anytime you want it. Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me harder.”

You can well imagine the effect her words had on me. I started pounding into her upturned ass and my breath was coming in gasps. I saw her push a finger into her pussy and work it in and out, and I felt her grip on my wrist increase its pressure. Her juices were freely flowing and pooled around my pistonning member, helping to ease the penetration as I slammed into her, making wet, squishy sounds amid the slap, slap, slap of our fucking. Then I was shooting inside her, adding my own fluids to the mix, and this must have eased her somewhat because she started bucking against me as much as her position would allow and her fingers, three now, were working furiously at her cunt. “Yes, yes, yes!” she cried. “Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me, make me cum! Oh, God, it feels so good!” And I was answering with cries of my own as my balls emptied themselves deep within her.

They say that timing is everything, and in this case it’s true. While I was finished I knew that she wasn’t quite there yet, so I pulled my deflating cock from her bottom and scooted down between her legs. I pulled her fingers out and replaced them with my tongue, lapping at her sopping cunt and nudging her clit with my nose. Her legs came down on either side of me and she used them to push her pussy up into my face. Her hands went to the back of my head and pulled me down. When I pushed a finger into her juicy cleft and worked it swiftly in and out her words turned to gibberish as she hunched against me over and over, and she flooded my mouth with her sweetness. I knew she was done when my every movement would cause her to jerk, as if in pain, so I withdrew and moved up on the bed to lay beside her. I put my arm under her head as she turned on her side, facing away from me. I wrapped my other arm around her waist. She pulled her knees up and I matched mine to hers. I kissed her neck and we fell asleep just the way we had awakened a little while earlier and we slept till noon.

Bhob
Bhob
66 Followers