She's a Slut When Drunk

Story Info
Steve shouldn't have told his friends.
8k words
4.21
169k
208

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RipRespon
RipRespon
539 Followers

Tony's big hard cock pulsed a couple feet from her face. Alicia's playful laughter turned to shock. The sudden rush of adrenaline cleared the drunken fog from her eyes as she focused sharply on the enormous cock, "Holy shit, that's impressive," she almost shouted. The laughter from the others in the room was more muted than usual because everyone was in awe of Tony's unusually impressive member. Alicia, however, was mesmerized, and lost track of time. Was it 10 seconds; maybe 2 minutes? She couldn't tell how long it'd been when she realized her mouth was gaped open and that cock seemed to have creeped mighty close to it. Rather than closing it, she used the fan of cards in her hands to cover her mouth, because, at that moment, leaving it wide open with a giant cock that close was an instinct that fully enveloped her.

Alicia, you see, had just responded to Tony's, "...well then, suck my dick!" with the witty retort, "Okay...then whip it out!"

So there she was, staring at it, noting that Tony's cock was one of the most beautiful she'd ever seen, completely shaven, circumcised, smooth and at least twice as big as her husband Steve's 'who has a respectable cock,' Alicia thought to herself.

The more she looked at it the harder it made Tony. He thought this was it, his best friend's hot trophy wife was going to suck his dick. He eagerly pushed pointing the tip directly at her mouth, "go ahead beautiful, I whipped it out, now you need to suck my dick!"

Alicia was acutely aware her mouth was more than ready, and that realization made her giggle like a schoolgirl at the absurdity of the situation. There she was eager to suck her husband's best friend's gorgeous cock, while Steve, her husband, was passed out two floors above them. The sounds of nervous but excited laughter from around the table filled her ears and made her giggle even more.

***********

This was the third time in three month's (the third consecutive time Alicia and Steve were the hosts) that Steve drank too much at the boy's weekly poker night. The third time he threw up and need to go to bed early. The last two times, Alicia tended to Steve in their room for the rest of the night while the guys continued playing cards in the basement long into the evening, as was accustom with or without Steve. However, that night was different, Steve wouldn't leave the game until Alicia came down to the basement and took his place. Steve, you see, believed he was on a winning streak and, "I have the hand of a lifetime," he shouted at Alicia before throwing up in a bucket.

At first Alicia was steadfast; there was no way she wanted to join the game. For one, she just had a hit of weed and was feeling pretty loopy, but secondly, as instructed, she was still dressed to tease and was wearing very little. Alicia is an exhibitionist, and Steve a voyeur so he encourages her to show off whenever the boys come over, and she's more than willing to do it.

So when the boys arrived earlier that day, and as was the custom, they were greeted by Steve's hot skimpily dressed sex goddess, and wow, that day was extra special. Alicia was sunning in the backyard wearing a tiny white bikini, basically made of 3 tiny pieces of cloth and string, that also turns transparent when wet. That was way more of her skin showing than the boys had ever seen...shit, it was more revealing than she'd worn any beach. So the boys, as always, spent time chatting it up, laughing, and flirting until Steve decided it's game time, which was usually prompted by Dan who would start saying sexually inappropriate things.

Not that Alicia minded. She'd always been attracted to Dan's possessive, bad boy persona. They, in fact, got hot and heavy one night at a local bar in the stall of the men's room. Before she met Steve, of course. She was really drunk and horny from the teasing on the dancefloor and she let him pull her in there. They got as far as jerking each other off, and she remembered him being really strong, forceful, and aggressive (almost the opposite of Steve). It frightened her as much as it excited her. She'll never forget the exhilaration when the unprotected head of Dan's cock rubbed along the length of her wet pussy lips and lining up for entry. But it wasn't meant to be as a bouncer burst in and broke them up. To that day she's pretended not to remember and has never acknowledged to Dan that it happened.

Yes, Alicia thrived on the attention of men and gets off flirting and teasing, and Steve's dick always got rock hard watching his friend's drool over his young, hot 25 year old wife. He always made sure she looked like a perfect sex doll. Before his friends arrived, Steve gave her a full body massage, applying ample amounts of coconut oil, made sure she had several orgasms, which was easy because she was so wound up about wearing that bikini for the boys. He carefully supervised and assisted the perfect placement of the tight tiny pieces of material of her bikini until practically nothing was left to the imagination. "Perfect," he announced proudly, "you look so fucking hot!"

Alicia wasn't bashful, she, like most gorgeous women, she knew she was hot, and most of the time, she loved the attention it got her. She especially loved that her husband got off on her fetish too, she though that was really hot. So earlier that day Steve left her alone with the boys and watched his wife through the kitchen window stand up, and, at the request of the boys, slowing strut a 360 turn, he was afraid he'd done too good of a job dressing her. From a his perspective in the kitchen he realized his wife was basically naked. Not only had he dressed he like a stripper, but she was out there flirting and showing off just like a stripper does before charging for lap dances and bouncing on their hard cocks.

Steve heard Dan talking about sliding his dick between her ass cheeks and quickly called for the game to start through the window. His heart pounded in his head as he watched her step up, one at a time, to each guy, giving them a warm, tight hug that lasted a bit too long. So long, in fact, Steve had his cock out jerking off furiously by the second hug. Dan took the last hug, of course, and Steve watched his wife's perfect, basically naked ass facing him and Dan's hands resting in the small of her back with a couple fingers pushing the line of decency. Instead of the usual separation ending, Dan held Alicia tightly around the waist her only option was to leaned back so they were face to face. Dan's big fingers turned down with the position change making contact with more of her ass as he pulled her closer to him. They started talking like that and Steve saw Alicia was constantly tensing her ass and bounce a few times with laugher as they spoke. The idea that Dan was rubbing his hard cock against Alicia's belly was too much and made him cum all over the kitchen sink.

He recovered quickly and called out again for the game to begin, adding, "and cut that out Danny, you don't think I see you? She's a married woman, ya know?"

*********

But that was outside, when everyone was sober, on their best behavior and Steve was around to keep Dan and the boys from molesting her. At the poker game standing beside her sick, vomiting husband, she was dressed to tease because, he had her slip over her bikini a tight, translucent pink, shoulder less dress with an open back that barely covered her ass. She was nervous about staying without her husband while dressed like that until she caught Tony staring at her ass. She chastised him and said that's why she shouldn't stay. But everyone laughed about it then assured her she'd be okay, nobody would touch, they assured her and Steve, only stare. That made everyone laugh, she suddenly relaxed, felling reassured that she'd be safe. Besides, she didn't just like the idea of wearing so little in a room with a bunch of drunk, hunky guys staring at her body, she loved it.

So, Alicia let her exhibitionist side choose to stay. "But first," she commanded, "first, you boys get my wonderful, winning but sick husband to bed." So, they took a short break while Tony and Dan helped her get Steve into bed. Alicia briefly stayed with Steve, feeling badly for her sick man, and privately, a little worried he may have a drinking problem. Alone together, she asked him one more time, was sure he wanted her to leave him and to hang out with the boys?

Steve, acting annoyed, drunkenly fondled her tit and then pushed her away, "you gotta go," he slurred, "you're gonna win, baby, and you look fuckin hot!" he complimented making her feel good, "Hot enough to distract those mother fuckers and win big!"

Alicia took a deep breath, looked at her reflection in the mirror and adjusted her dress. Yeah...she looked hot alright, and a little slutty, but showing off was her thing, Steve had put her in this situation definitely dressed to tease. Images of the guys staring at her body made her nipples hard and she watched them grow almost grow big and push out the dress. "Oh my god..." she bemused out loud, "I can't believe Steve will miss this."

***************

And so... Alicia got to it, and sure enough, Steve's prediction came true. She was on a winning streak! She was also getting very drunk and beginning to have the time of her life. There was lots of laughter, flirtation, and tons of sexual inuendo. She not only played he game but used her skills as cocktail waitress to strut around making and serving drinks. To her delight the tiny bikini bottom was not designed to manage all the movement, and quickly bunched up becoming a thong. Alicia believed there were a few advantages to being drunk, one was that she could act drunk and use the "sorry, I must be drunk excuse". Like when she got up and didn't notice right away, or sometimes at all, that her dress had ridden up in the back and her ass was on display. Yes, she made certain the guys had lots of time to stare at her 'thong' covered ass.

About an hour in, Tony volunteered to check on Steve. His report? Steve was passed out and snoring laughably loud.

It was the knowledge Steve was out of the picture when everyone started to relaxed and get a little more comfortable. For the next short while, the music got turned up, less game was played, more shots were done, and a lot more flirting as Alicia also started to loosen up. Playing sexy cocktail waitress instead of playing poker meant Alicia was moving or standing in and around the guys sitting at the table. Not only did it offer her the opportunity to give them close up unobstructed views of her body, but the close proximity equally gave the boys ample opportunity to get handsy. Nothing aggressive at first, mostly small cops of her legs, ass, or the occasional arm that would get draped across her shoulder so a hand might 'innocently' brush against her boobs. To their astonishment she mostly ignored the touches or sometimes even laughed it off. The gradual but mesmerizing transformation Alicia was displaying, from innocent tease to drunk horny slut was making all the guys very hard and motivated them to get bolder.

Dan, of course, was the first to slip his hand under her shirt and gently grope the bare skin of her ass. She just froze as the advance, expectedly aggressive, sent electric bolts through her body and to her nipples. Tony witnessed them grow instantly hard and poke out dark nubs through their translucent cover, "Woah, fucking crazy," he declared pointing them out. Alicia smirked at their gaping mouths and proudly stood her ground fully enjoying the rush of being publicly groped and ogled at the same time.

Dan's fortune was soon to be everyone's fortune as Alicia agree that everyone had to get equal time copping a feel and a groping game commenced. "Only one rule, you can only touch my ass, only touch my ass," Alicia declared feeling like a Queen Slut, commanding her ass groping minions. It wasn't the first time since she'd married Steve that guys had groped her ass. Steve, on several occasions either encouraged her let other men touch her, or, worse yet, gave her ass away by permitting men to grope it. It was a game they'd started playing a little more than a year earlier that had been generating lots of new exotic experiences.

Alicia reasoned, Steve would have been loving this and been all about this game, 'if he'd not gotten so stinking drunk, he'd be here too, groping my ass with the boys,' she believed. So, in her mind, Alicia was doing nothing wrong, just living the moment as Steve always encouraged her to do, especially when drinking. And... as was turning out, 'being an absolute tease, almost naked in a room of four guys with bulging pants, constantly staring at me, flirting with me, and groping my ass, is just as fucking erotic as I ever imagined.'

**************

Tony, with his hard cock in her face was more than ready for Alicia to fulfill her cock sucking obligation. He grabbed the wrist not holding her cards and pulled it until the back of her fingers were touching the shaft of his hard cock. The laughter that had filled the room trailed off to silence. Instinctively, her fingers wrapped around it; the skin was warm and soft, but his cock was like steel underneath her cold fingers. She gripped if firmly and couldn't resist pumping it hard and fast, and then slow and steady, yanking it from the balls all the way to the head. She was grinning ear to ear, giggled, and licked her lips still hidden behind the cards held in her other hand. She was fascinated by the awesome size, observing how it would take both hands for her to fully wrap around it. Her heart raced wildly as she imagined what this monster would feel like inside her mouth, or better yet, deep inside her pussy. Her nipples were so hard they ached to be touched and her pussy was completely soaked with excitement, "go ahead," Tony laughed, "it's really fucking obvious you want to suck it."

He was right, it was obvious! But Alicia wasn't done teasing, or, winning the game. Alicia decided to fight off the drunken slut sitting at the surface of her skin, and that slut's crazed desire to see how much of Tony's cock she could fit in her mouth. Instead... Alicia mustered all the strength she could gather and diffused the situation. "You have a nice cock, Tony," she said struggling to let go of it, "...okay...it's fucking gorgeous...but...I need you to sit the fuck down, I'm a married woman, and I'm going to win this game...so... stop trying to distract me."

Tony drew her attention to her nipples, "Looks like it's working," he laughed. His cock swung dangerously close to Alicia's face as he followed her instructions and clumsily kicked his pants away and sat. Alicia took a big sigh of relief while covering her nipples in a moment of modesty. She laughed out loud seeing all the men's eyes follow her hands. Feeling naughty Alicia instinctively squeezed her breasts serving to heighten the sexual tension. 'I'm in fucking exhibitionist heaven,' Alicia couldn't help gloating to herself. It felt so good, and so naughty fondling her breasts and being slutty for the boys. It was working too, because the boys were no longer trying to hide the fact that Tony's wasn't the only hard cock in the room.

Somewhere, deep down in her brain Alicia knew she should have felt fear being surrounded by four horny men. Normally, a situation like this would have put her in a fight or flight response and she would have left long ago. But she was drunk, and when drunk, even she knew she turned into a complete slut, so she felt no fear, just pure lust, and was loving every second of it.

Her pussy tingled and was constantly drenching itself. It reminded her of how she felt on her last vacation with Steve when playing their new game. She was drunk and Steve was making her horny. He'd been encouraging her to flirt with two guys at a club and eventual they came back to the hotel with Alicia and Steve. It was in the elevator going up to the hotel room she felt the same intense level of lust and excitement. She was already wound up from hours of flirting and teasing, she'd already lost her panties and bra when sandwiched between the guys in the backseat of the taxi while hubby and the driver watched the guys remove her undergarments and grope her from the front seat. As soon as the elevator doors closed she was and sandwiched being kissing, groped, while they pulled at her dress and exposed her body to Steve, and, to the old man that had gotten in with them at the ground floor. When she saw the old man straining to see what was happening between her legs, Alicia's exhibitionist side forced her to spread her legs wider so he could see the fingers thrusting in her wet pussy. When the elevator doors opened on the old man's floor the rush and risk of being further exposed sent her to the edge of orgasm.

"I may have pushed the wrong floor," the old man laughed coyly choosing to watch and letting the doors close. The stimulus overwhelmed Alicia and pushed her over the edge making her come long and hard. Her orgasm subsided just as the door opened again, this time on their floor. The old man laughed as the four of them stubble out. Alicia looked down and saw her dress was pulled up to her waist and pushed down past her boobs, basically she stood in the hall naked. She could only laugh back at the old man, and, as the doors closed she blew him a kiss.

And that's exactly how slutty she was feeling at that very moment; stimulated to the max and completely horny!

"Man," Jerry spoke up without taking his eyes of her chest, "You've got to show us your tits; you've got the most incredible tits."

"Just because Tony's naked," Alicia retorted, "Doesn't mean I'm getting naked."

"Well, what if I get naked" Jerry, the body builder said. Jerry, the guy who everyone, even men, want to see naked. Alicia laughed out loud because Jerry didn't wait for an answer, he just quickly stripped off all of his clothes and then stood at the table stoking his hard cock, "There...now it's your turn."

"Your fucking nuts," Alicia gasped feeling her face turn yet another shade of red. "Of course Jerry has a great fucking body," she professed the obvious, 'and,' she secretly admired, 'a beautiful cock that looks just like Steve's.'

And then it happened again, Alicia lost time. The next thing she knew all four guys were standing at the table completely naked stroking their hard cocks and staring at her absent mindedly squeezing her tits!

'Oh my god,' the tiny drunk brain inside her head shouted, 'have I died and gone to heaven?' The boys cheered her on encouraging her to strip too.

Alicia knew she should have just left; gotten the fuck out of there, gone upstairs to be with her sick husband, but she was very drunk and very turned on. Her pussy was soaking wet and her slut side was telling her to stay, 'At least enjoy the view' she reasoned, noting 3 very beautiful cocks and 'one perfectly formed god like, man's man, fucking gorgeous cock!'

************

What Alicia didn't know was these boys, these friends of her husband's had been plotting against her all night. These buddies of theirs heard about the guys Steve 'allowed' to groped her, and all about the 4 times Steve shared her with other men. . Unfortunately for her, when Steve got drunk enough, too drunk to remember, they'd easily coax the stories out of him. Stories like the time Steve watched her being fucked by those two guys from the club, one guy pounding her ass and the other her pussy. He told them how he mostly watch, but whenever he felt like it would shove his cock in her face and she'd always eagerly suck it, "just like an expert porn star drooling like an insatiable slut that couldn't get enough cock." Steve's words exactly. "But," Steve whispered several times to them in confidence, "she'll only do it if she's really drunk. It's when she's drunk that she gets uncontrollably horny and will do anything, and I mean anything, I tell her."

RipRespon
RipRespon
539 Followers