She's a Wild One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,865 Followers

Elektra cast a sharp look across the room as if assessing the crowd but did not utter a single word. Expressions ranged from excitement, to embarrassment, to amusement, to horror.

"Jesus, Mike! I said no strippers!" Chris chuckled nervously.

Elektra turned and locked eyes with him. The dark mascara closed in upon her eyes as if she were devouring her view of Chris like a slowly closing venus flytrap.

"Oh man..." Marisol was saying, while Blake gave Mike an enthusiastic fist bump. Chris saw Sienna's quiet look of absolute astonishment.

Kat, on the other hand, seemed positively amused. "Let's see some titties!" she blurted out, pumping her fist in the air to mock the guys' juvenile display of sexual excitement. Without warning, Elektra turned and headed straight for Chris, knowing full well who her victim of the evening was.

"Oh, goddammit. Mike--" Chris groaned the moment she snatched his hand and tugged him forward, clearly without any interest in a display of protest. He glanced nervously at the girls. Marisol couldn't stop laughing. Kat was bobbing her head up and down to the music with simple delight. Sienna simply had her hands over her mouth.

As Chris found himself dragged out into the room and put on display, his anxiety doubled and then tripled. He could feel his heart thumping in the cavity of his chest as if it were trying to break free. The sheer panic and embarrassment he felt, not knowing how he might be humiliated, caused his knees to weaken.

Elektra, on the other hand, was perfectly in control. Her stern silence and painful grasp seemed to indicate that he was about to do anything she wanted him to do, whether he liked it or not. He felt intimidated and resigned, observing how her body became instantly in sync with the music that Mike had been playing, finding the beat perfectly suited for her routine.

Elektra's hair whipped playfully against Chris as her body arched quickly backward and then slowed to a crawl as she rolled down his. She began to use her ass strategically, flaunting it when she wanted to coax his interest visually, then stimulating him physically when she wanted to grind against his body and still have her hands free to attend to other things. Her movements were well-choreographed, seductive, and sexy; a playful assortment of bumps and grinds, surprising shifts in rhythm, and artful gestures that involved her whole body.

However, as Elektra continued to shimmy and sway, Chris' mind wasn't on her performance. It was on his friends whose expressions of astonishment seemed to burn right to his core and inflame his growing embarrassment. It seemed to still be sinking in what they were watching.

Then, all of a sudden, Chris heard a snap and one of Elektra's leather straps popped free. This drew a response from her audience which she seemed to thoroughly enjoy. She spun about Chris' body, skillfully using it like a stripper's pole, somehow unsnapping one strap after another with such covert movements that it was near impossible to detect where and how or when she did it. With each audible pop, she threatened the complete disintegration of her flimsy top. Everyone in the room seemed to be waiting with bated breath for an inevitable unveiling.

"Go Elektra! Go Elektra!" Marisol started singing, getting Kat to join in.

As the performance continued, Chris remained there, tense and stiff, playing the role of a toy for Elektra to play with, a rigid center point of bashfulness to feed off of and punctuate the shock of her gradual disrobing. However, it finally led up to a moment of his eventual involvement.

Elektra's top was seemingly held together by a thread. With a sensual glide up his body, she grasped his hand and drew it closer to her chest...

Chris' heart beat resoundingly into Elektra's back as she arched against him, thrusting her chest outward toward the captive audience whose hoots and hollers seemed to act like a powerful fuel for her. She brought Chris' finger to the final remaining strap, gently flicking it back and forth with a teasing motion. Then, without warning, Elektra rolled her head back and nestled it into Chris' neck. Her eyes darted upward to meet his and a small smile crept across her face. She drove his finger against the underside of the strap and popped the last concealed clasp. Chris looked down in astonishment as two gorgeous, perky breasts popped free, sending Elektra's flimsy top sailing to the floor.

Chris quickly averted his attention from Elektra's sprightly nipples to catch the celebratory cheers of his friends, except for Sienna who remained beet red and appeared to be choking on a laugh. He felt his body weaken and could barely stand upright anymore. However, the dance was not over. Elektra continued to swarm about his body, her breasts now taking the place of her ass as the primary instrument deployed to spark his desires.

Elektra's body seemed to coil around his like a serpent, skillfully tickling him with the hardened nubs of her pink nipples and greedily devouring his obvious shyness with her eyes. Then she gave him one last hard grind against his groin before reaching again for his hand and driving it down to her own pelvic region. There he made contact with another clasp. With a flick of the wrist, she forced him to release it, setting off a chain reaction.

Everyone gasped with surprise as her skirt made a brief rattling sound and all the straps were triggered at once. The entire thing unraveled and fell to the floor in one heap, leaving Elektra completely nude, her hips widening as she began to squat and rub her body against Chris'.

Chris quickly absorbed the wild expressions on his friends' faces as they looked down between her legs in disbelief. Chris followed their eyes, over the cheerful protrusions of Elektra's wobbling breasts and down to her smooth mound where a clean-shaven pussy presented itself for all the world to see.

"Oh my god! I can't look at this! She's naked!" Sienna shrieked. Marisol stood beside her in complete hysterics at Sienna's innocence while the guys raised their drinks high in the air, delirious with frenzied approval of Elektra's exquisite body. Chris wanted to enjoy what was happening, just as they were, but his anxiety about being an unwitting participant in the show caused him to wish for it to end. His only comfort was the assumption that it was almost done, now that Elektra had nothing left to remove.

What he didn't realize, was that she was only just getting started.

Chris reacted with a jolt as Elektra began to pull his shirt upward. He grabbed it but she slapped his hand away. "No!" Marisol gasped as her eyes widened and she exchanged a look of shock with Kat.

"Shit. What--" Chris mumbled. However, Elektra won the exchange with her quiet ferociousness, yanking his t-shirt up and over his head until he was left standing bare-chested in front of his friends.

"Oooh," the girls droned in unison. Mike and Blake both laughed and seemed to be enjoying the girls' reactions. As embarrassed as the three of them looked, their glances were not lost on Chris. He caught Marisol biting her lip as her curious eyes darted down over his abs and out across his arms.

"Is this supposed to be a show for the boys or the girls?" Kat snickered. Chris cast her a half-serious dirty look. She stuck her tongue out at him. "You stand there and take it, bachelor boy," she said, seeming pleased with herself.

Chris felt Elektra's hands gliding across his chest, her movements exaggerated and comical as she began to show off his body in a way that would maximize their enjoyment and amusement. All of a sudden she tweaked one of his nipples. Caught off guard, he reacted with a startled, "Ow!" and threw his hands over his chest.

He soon realized that this was just a means of getting him preoccupied while she moved to the next stage of his humiliation. Distracted by the brief pain, Chris was barely conscious of Elektra's swiftly executed task: undoing his pants. She then quickly jerked to the ground, leaving him defenseless with only a pair of boxers and two socks left on his body.

Chris' friends lost it.

"What is she doing?! What is she doing?!" Chris shouted at Mike. "I'm not the stripper, she is!" Mike couldn't respond because he was too busy trying to prevent beer from shooting out of his nose.

Elektra twirled about Chris' body, her movements full of soft brushes of skin-on-skin and a playful seduction. She spun behind him and wrapped her arms around his body, causing him to feel how much his own body was shaking. He gasped as he felt the hard poke of her nipples pressing into his back. The gasp turned into a yelp as he felt her hands slip lower, toward his boxers.

All of a sudden, Elektra tucked a finger into his waistband and drew it out slightly, then lurched forward and peeked inside. "Jesus!" Chris shouted, slapping his hand over his waist to close the gap. No one had seen anything, at least no one besides Elektra, but he already felt like his legs were about to give way under him.

As Chris' group of closest friends began to shriek at what Elektra had just done, the stripper opened her mouth wide, flattened her palm, and covered her mouth as if she was amazed at what she had seen inside. As the room erupted into laughter, Elektra began fanning her face frantically.

"Um... Mike..." Christ started saying as he clutched his boxers tightly.

"Chill out man," Mike said between swigs of beer. "She knows what she's doing."

Mike's reassurance did little to calm Chris' nerves, however. Elektra floated back in front of his body. While this blocked him from view, she reached for his hands and raise both arms up into the air until they stretched outward to either side. He didn't dare move them after she placed them there. So long as she didn't move from that spot in front of his body...

Elektra began grinding against Chris' groin. He felt like he was disappearing into a tunnel inside his head. All sound became distorted. All he could see was shocked expressions, laughing faces, twinkling eyes, drunken merriment at his expense. Worse, her bare ass felt amazing against his crotch. She expertly found his half-swollen shaft, dangling beneath the soft cotton. She knew exactly what she was doing as she guided it in between the crack of her butt, gyrating slowly as if aiming to jerk him off in the space between her cheeks.

It got exactly the rise out of him that she intended.

Chris' panic reached its peak as he felt himself begin to swell and harden. He was getting an erection precisely as swiftly as Elektra decided he should. He imagined her moving on to the next part of her routine, leaving him defenseless with wildly tented boxers for all to see.

As the music continued to thump, and his heart followed suit, Elektra did the unthinkable. She threw her hands backward and grasped the waistband of his boxers at either side. Chris quickly dropped his arms but she strategically thrust out her elbows back to block him. In his mind he begged her for mercy-- but with a gulp, he felt her do exactly what he feared. She dropped his boxers straight down to the floor. Elektra's lithe, nude body was all that stood between him and total, absolute embarrassment in front of all his friends.

As a loud, "Whooooa" emanated from Chris' friends, he felt his newly-freed, stiff cock spring upward and smack against the soft padding of Elektra's bare ass. She gave no reaction to the feeling of his bare penis. Instead, she resumed moving against it, grinding one way and then switching directions and moving the other way.

Chris' cock throbbed angrily against her soft, spongy flesh. He could barely look his friends in the eyes. With just a brief glance at Marisol, he already knew what she was thinking, shocked that just on the other side of this strange woman's body her oldest friend's penis was completely out and sandwiched into her naked buttocks.

"I can't believe she just did that!" Chris heard a female voice say.

"Go Chris!" he heard someone shout.

He didn't want to look. He wanted it to be over. He desperately wanted his erection to fade. However, the mixture of fear and excitement seemed to make it surge harder than ever.

"Don't worry, she's not gonna reveal the goods," Kat chuckled before taking another gulp of beer.

"Oh my god, I'd die--" Sienna squeaked.

Elektra watched their banter with great interest. It seemed almost like she was savoring the expression of their disbelief. Strangely, Chris felt Elektra's foot winding around his. It was an odd sensation. Almost like she wanted to play footsie. However, what followed was something Chris could never have prepared for, no matter how many times he might have tried.

Elektra's eyes briefly narrowed, then she threw Chris' entire world into disarray. With one quick swing of the hips to the left, she threw her entire body to the side. The jerking movement was so forceful and sudden that all Chris could process at first was the sight of her loose breasts swinging wildly out of the corner of his eye.

Chris' cock quickly unsheathed itself from the cavity between Elektra's butt cheeks and shot upward. He felt a rush of cool air sweep between his legs as she rendered him completely exposed to all those gathered before him. Chris' massively erect penis gave a stiff bounce in the air as it reached its zenith and steadied itself, pulsing with a raw and unfiltered arousal.

For a moment, there was complete silence. Then someone choked on their drink. The realization of what had just happened crashed into everyone at once. Chris was instantly aware that he had five sets of familiar eyes fixed squarely on his dangling balls, his long, thick shaft that jutted outward into the room, and the swollen, ridged head of his cock.

"Ohhhhh my gooood!" Sienna screamed. Marisol's jaw hung open. She was stunned into silence. Kat started laughing, briefly glancing over to see Mike and Blake falling all over themselves with laughter and congratulations, then back toward the object that protruded so dramatically from Chris' body.

Frantic, Chris had already begun attempting to seek shelter. His arms and legs just didn't seem to go anywhere. Elektra had a powerful grip on them. He realized what the game of footsie was all about. Her leg locked his in place and prevented it from moving an inch.

With one solid bump of her hips against his, Chris felt a jolt sweep through his body, reaching his cock and sending it swinging comically back and forth like a fleshy metronome. He felt himself make a noise but he didn't recognize it. It sounded like a dying animal. Finally, Elektra granted him mercy and threw herself back in front of his body.

Sienna had thrown her hands over her eyes but immediately spaced her fingers apart thereafter to peek through. "Oh my god! Oh my god!" she kept repeating. She glanced to the side, red-faced, sharing the same look of horror and amazement as her friends offered her. With his arms finally freed, Chris quickly recovered and threw his hands between his legs and bent partly in half, using Elektra's body as a screen as completely and thoroughly as possible.

"Guys! I just saw Chris' penis! I - can't - even--" Sienna continued to shriek, her embarrassment finally collapsing into laughter.

"That's so fucking funny!" Marisol exclaimed, throwing her head back and howling with laughter. "He has a huge boner!"

The show continued as Elektra moved Chris backward to a chair. With his hands clutching himself as best as he could, Chris crab-walked along with her until she forcibly sat him down. She pulled his hands away from his crotch, causing his erection to spring up into the air again. He tried to cover himself again but Elektra grabbed his hand forcefully and yanked it away. Then she grabbed his cock and began to squat down in front of him.

"I can't see anything!" yelled Kat, whose view was now obstructed by Elektra's.

"Haha, Kat..." Marisol laughed.

"This is amazing!" Blake shouted.

Kat and Blake hurried off to the side to get a better view of what was going on. Mike quickly replaced his beer and followed, hooting loudly.

"Seriously guys?" Sienna asked incredulously, amazed that they had gone in for a better look.

"Holy..." Blake blurted out as Elektra began to lean in.

"Wait, I gotta see this," said Marisol, finally relenting to her curiosity.

"She's sucking his-- guys, she's sucking his cock!" shouted Kat. Marisol scrambled off to the other side of Chris and Elektra. Sienna threw her arms up and quickly followed. She peeked over to find Elektra's red lips wrapped around his swollen shaft.

Chris glanced around in bewilderment, then down at his penis, then locked eyes with the girls who were observing his intense moment of crisis with an odd fascination as if he were a caged animal at the zoo being forced to mate. However, he felt suddenly swept up in the undeniable pleasure of Elektra's manipulations as he sunk deep into the warm cavity of her mouth. All he could focus on was his own heavy breathing and the sound of wet smacking.

"What the fuck-- Mike! Is she... Did you hire a stripper or a prostitute!?" exclaimed Marisol. Mike was in hysterics and couldn't answer.

Chris felt like he was hyperventilating. Inside he felt like running. He was in need of escape. However, the bobbing of Elektra's head, the smooth gloss of her wet tongue, and the mesmerizing wobble of her loosely hanging breasts were too much to bear. He looked around the room again. The girls stood to either side. They were all staring at his upright cock; slick, pulsating, glossy with saliva as it suffered Elektra's urgent suction.

Elektra paused for a moment, listening to the voices around her with amusement, then she became theatrical, taking a brief lunge toward Chris' testicles and letting her tongue lash out. She began to drag it with an excruciating slowness up the long length of his thick shaft.

"Okay... She's licking his--" Sienna mumbled to herself. She covered her face again but then opened her palms like a book and resumed watching. Suddenly, Chris groaned with pleasure as his cock sunk back into Elektra's mouth. Everyone was silenced and gazed at him in wonder.

"Wow... okay, so apparently he's feeling pretty good about the whole thing..." Marisol snorted.

"I mean, shit. Wouldn't you?" snickered Kat.

"What I want to know is when do I get a turn?" Blake asked with a mock irritation. All the girls turned to him and laughed.

Elektra perked up when he said this. Chris' heart leaped into his throat. He knew now to suspect something was coming whenever she reacted like that. With a sinister grace, Elektra slid his cock back out of her mouth, sending it wavering back and forth. She stood up, rolled her head around as if getting a kink out of her neck, shook out her arms, and then casually waltzed over to Sienna. Elektra grabbed her by the hand and tugged her forward.

Sienna flipped out immediately. "No. No! No fucking way! What is she doing?!" she shouted as Elektra dragged her out toward the chair until she was standing next to Chris.

"Uhh..." said Marisol, suddenly startled.

"Innnnteresting," said Blake.

"Relax! It's his bachelor party, not yours. She's just giving you a closer look I think," laughed Mike. In fact, it was hard to know what Elektra was planning. She hadn't said a single word the entire time.

"Yeah, you said chill out last time and look what happened..." Sienna snapped back, flush with fear.

Elektra positioned Sienna directly next to Chris. Sienna looked down at him, then at his lap where his penis was still sticking up into the air. Her eyes darted out across the room until they connected with Kat.

"Guys..." Sienna whimpered. "His... it's like... right there next to me." She continued to whine and shift about nervously as Elektra resumed the erotic dance she had performed on Chris earlier. She moved like a cat, slinking about Sienna's tense body with a wicked curiosity of a predator toying with a mouse before going in for the kill.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,865 Followers