She's Addictive Ch. 02

Story Info
It was just that good.
1.4k words
4.56
31.8k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyPecan
SexyPecan
116 Followers

Parking his Mustang in front of Iliana's apartment Cort shut off the engine and jumped out of the car and ran to the passenger seat. He ripped open the door and pulled Iliana out. "My, we are eager." she smiled as she grabbed his hand and led him to her front door. She pulled her keys from her purse and unlocked the door. They walked inside and Iliana threw her purse on the couch. She removed her shoes and turned her back to Cort."Unzip me please." she said sweetly. With trembling hands he grabbed the zipper and pulled it down. Iliana pulled the dress down her body and stepped out of it. Cort admired the black lacy panties and bra she wore and she turned to him and raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Are you a virgin?" she asked and Cort grew red again.

"No."

"Than let's go. I haven't got all day." she said almost in a cold manner and then smiled sweetly as Cort began undressing. Iliana took his hand once he was down to his boxers and led him into her bedroom. She pushed him on her bed and ran her fingers down his defined chest until her hands were on the waistband of his boxers. "You won't be needing these." she smiled and pulled them off. She was nearly hit in the face by Cort's throbbing cock. She stood up and pulled off her underwear and let Cort marvel at her naked body. She smiled in approval when pre-cum leaked from the head of his dick. Cort couldn't take it anymore. He pulled her to him and laid her on the bed. He crawled on top of her and placed kisses on her cheek, lips and neck.

Iliana reached into the nightstand and grabbed a condom and handed it to him. After slipping it on he slid his 8 inch cock inside her waiting hole. Both moaned in pleasure as she wrapped her legs around his waist allowing him to travel deeper within her. In a steady fashion Cort pounded away into the beauty beneath him. Iliana snaked her hands into Cort's hair and pulled his head to her and placed a fiery kiss on his lips; her tongue had a mind of its own as it entered Cort's mouth. The kiss muffled both their screams until Iliana came hard on Cort's cock. "Shit!!" she screamed feeling her pussy contract around his dick.

In order to reach his climax Cort flipped Iliana on her back and fucked her from behind. The feel of her juicy ass slapping against him caused him to pull out and squirt his seed on her large mounds of flesh. He rolled over onto his back and grabbed her hand and kissed it. "Amazing." he breathed heavily.

"You can go now." Iliana said pulling her hand away.

Cort sat up surprised. "What? I mean that's it?" he said staring at her.

"That's all you came for, literally. See you around." she said getting out of bed and limping into her bathroom. Cort shook his head and got out of her bed. He pulled on his boxers and walked into the living room and pulled on his clothes. He left and headed to his apartment to shower.

"Babe, did you still wanna have lunch?" Susie had called Cort at 1 o'clock and woken him from his nap.

"Oh, yeah. Will David and Mel be joining us?" he asked rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah. I told them we could have lunch on campus since David had to take those summer courses. Be there at 2 OK." she said and hung up. Cort hung up his cell phone and crawled out of bed. He changed and headed out.

At 2 o'clock Cort met up with Susie and his friends. "So, how are you two going to spend our last few weeks of freedom?" Melanie asked Susie and Cort as the four laid under a tree enjoying their lunch in the warm, open air. Susie was lying in between Cort's legs and he was placing kisses on her neck.

"I was thinking of having mind blowing sex and back to back orgasms." Cort replied bluntly and Susie slapped his arm playfully as they all laughed. Cort's grin faded when he looked up and saw Iliana across campus talking and laughing with a girlfriend.

"You look like you've seen a ghost." David pointed out as he dipped a French fry in ketchup and fed Melanie. Cort smiled shyly and jumped up. Six confused eyes were on him as his gazed was still glued on Iliana.

"Guys, I'll be right back." he said quickly and before they could protest he ran off. He was thankful Iliana and her friend turned a corner so that he could follow them without Susie seeing. Iliana had entered the student café and took a seat at a table as her friend ordered their food. Cort discreetly sat in front of her and she gave him a totally pissed off look. "What's with the look?" he smiled. "You're so much prettier when you smile."

"Still talking to me? I figured you got the fantasy of being with a black girl out of your system." she said as her friend came to the table and placed Iliana's food and drink in front of her. She eyed Cort and then Iliana. "Kim can we get together later? I promise that you'll be speaking fluent German before your head hits the pillow." Kim smiled and nodded and left the café. When she was out of sight Iliana picked up her drink and swirled the straw between her full luscious lips. "So what can I do for you?" she asked when she saw a sweat bead form on his head from watching her suck on the straw.

"Do you do this to every guy you meet?" he said wiping the sweat away.

"Do what?" she said innocently.

"Make a guy want to fuck you all day every day." he said boldly and met her eyes. The two stared at each other for what seemed like hours before Iliana felt her own sweat fall from her forehead onto the little amount of cleavage she displayed. "I take it you're just as hot as I am." Cort snickered and reached out and wiped the sweat stain with his index finger and licked off the salt gland.

That act alone caused Iliana to cream her panties. It wasn't supposed to be like this. He was supposed to fuck her and move on. Why was he turning her on so much by just staring at her. Get a grip girl, she thought. She knew what she had to do; take back control, crush him and enjoy what was left of her summer vacation. "That's funny, I never pegged you for an all nighter. Go take a cold shower OK. Watch my food while I run to the little girls' room." With that she jumped up from her seat and walked to the ladies' room. She was glad it was a one person room instead of the stalls. She bent over the sink and splashed some water on a napkin and wiped her forehead and neck. She had to admit Cort was sexy as hell and their love making earlier that day had completely turned her out but she wouldn't let him know that. Just the thought of him made her unbutton her tight jeans and furiously attack her already wet pussy. After her intense orgasm subsided she washed her hands and left the bathroom. Cort was still sitting at the table when she walked out. "Still here?" she laughed and sat down.

"You asked me to watch your food." he said and she laughed again.

"You'll do anything I say? Come home with me, I'll put you to work baby." She took another sip of her drink.

"Lead the way." Cort said and Iliana nearly spat up her lemonade. He took her hand and sniffed the two fingers that had been in her pussy just seconds before. "Soap can't hide that sweet scent." he said and sucked her fingers. Iliana tried her best not to show the fact that she was about to melt but it was to no avail when she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. "Come on sweetheart. I should be the one to make that pretty pussy come." Iliana pulled her fingers from his mouth and gave him a hard stare.

"See you around." she said and jumped from her seat. She wasn't going to let Cort get to her.

SexyPecan
SexyPecan
116 Followers