She's All That Ch. 03

Story Info
He catches up to her in the library!!
3.1k words
4.34
41.4k
20

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,999 Followers

My apologies for the less than stellar version previously released. I don't want to put myself out there but I've got a lot of irons in the fire. I've decided to leave the other version up as well to remind me not to lose focus!! Thank you for your feedback and I'm going to be working hard on my other stories as well as this one. BTW all characters in this story are of legal age.

*

The ice cold lip of the industrial sized sink was cutting into my naked ass just as the tip of my cock was stuck to the door knob due to copious amounts of precum. Malaya Padilla had struck again and it was all my own fault. I felt like a complete asshole and things weren't getting any better as I found myself stuck in a janitor's closet in the girl's locker room nude from the waist down. There was grating in the door that allowed me somewhat of a view from my wedged in position. Luckily, I'd managed to keep my shoes and socks intact as I looked down at the numerous bottles of cleaners and other chemicals. An industrial mop bucket situated under the sink was chaffing my calves. The really sad thing about my situation was that I could barely see any of the other girls currently dressing in the locker room and was afforded the antagonizing audio of near constant girl chatter and the occasional glimpse of a boob.

I was pissed that Malaya had made me look utterly stupid tricking me into giving up my pants and forcing me to fellate her wile my own desperate needs went unattended. I remembered the short time I'd actually been inside her in the library and just how tight her steamy, moist cunt was. I could feel every groove inside her as she roughly raked her love box back and forth along my cock with little regard for my pleasure using me as a sex toy and nothing more. She'd walked out of the library leaving me high and dry and had the nerve to pretend like she didn't even know me afterwards. I found myself trying to win her over and failing miserably as I was driven to try and talk to her. Well thanks to a stupid ass air horn; I was now stuck in this fucking janitor's closet.

I was jolted from my recollection of the humiliating facts of my predicament by the flushing of a toilet and peered through the grate to find Angela exiting a stall pulling her gym shorts up with one hand while texting with the other. The rail thin blonde had never hid her crush on me always making innuendos about various sexual acts she would perform if I did take her up on her offer. I loathed her desperation but right now fate had thrown me a bone and I knew better than to look a gift horse in the mouth especially this one who was possessed of a toothy grin that gave her skeletal features a slightly ghoulish appearance. I softly whistled to Angela barely catching her attention.

"W-Who's there?" She retreated a few steps towards the exit afraid and uncertain of the boy's voice calling out to her yet perhaps recognizing something familiar.

"It's me Darren; come on I need your help Angela."

"What the fuck are you doing in there Darren; what the fuck are you doing in the girl's locker room?!!

"Some of the guys are screwing around and, COME ON ANGELA its A LONG FUCKING STORY!!" I was losing my cool being stuck in the closet and didn't feel like making up an elaborate lie to explain my presence. I don't think Angela would have appreciated finding out about Malaya.

"Well, what do you want me to do?"

"Well you've got your regular clothes in a locker in here right?"

"Yeah?"

"Let me BORROW your gym shorts okay?" Angela did a double-take at my request. She made a point of telling me that I owed her a date as she revealed that she went commando and was possessed of a disturbing amount of pubic hair on her unshaven crotch.

Turns out my public humiliation wasn't over as I force marched through the school to my locker to get my sweats; Angela's gym bottoms unfortunately fit me like a pair of booty shorts and I had to endure the uncontrolled revelry and laughter of half the student body on my way to my locker. A couple of cheerleaders actually pinched and slapped my exposed ass cheeks as I passed through a group of them on my way to the locker. Coach was waiting for me by my locker with his trusty paddle.

"WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU BOY?!!" He snatched the workout pants and marched me back to the gym. He followed this up by making me run fifty laps around the filled gym with his paddle waiting at the finish line. Oh yeah, on my way back to the gym, I discovered what had happened to my pants.

Malaya Padilla had run them up the flag pole and they were quite visible from every window in the school.

"Bitch must pay." Played in a loop in my minds while my sadomasochistic baseball coach went to town on my poor abused ass. I was given a "Shape up or ship out" style speech and told that he didn't have room for clowns on his team. I just kept seeing that Filipina witch in my mind and getting angrier and angrier.

I don't recall seeing anything but red as I stormed through the school on a mission. No one seemed to know that Malaya culprit and I aimed to keep it that way. I was so pissed I was nearly trembling with pent up rage finding the library even more quickly than my mind would register. It was late in the day and not many students remained. The visual of my pants flapping in the wind on that flag pole had my heart racing as I power walked up and down all of the aisles in the stacks looking for Malaya and not finding her. Strangely enough my search ended at the aisle with the frosted out window where my first humiliation had occurred. I knocked a few books off of the shelves in frustration and generally didn't know what to do with myself. I felt charged up and I wanted to punch something or someone!! This had to be the worst day of my life and it was all because of...John?!! Yeah, if he hadn't opened my fucking nose to Malaya none of this would've happened. I would've never given that snooty, egghead cunt the time of day.

Completely frustrated I'd begun to head out of the library when I noticed a light coming from the very end of the stacks at the end of the second floor corridor. I'd figured they were storage rooms. There was a light emanating from the window in one of three doors in the darkened area. The doors were large and super thick with a small square window at the top of the door high enough for someone to peer in and observe what was going on inside. There were signs etched on the doors that read "Private Study". I peered inside finding the contents of the room to consist of a few extra shelves containing more library books a rudimentary wooden table and chair ...and Malaya Padilla!!

There she was just sitting there listening to an I-pod and typing away on her notebook. There were an inordinate amount of text books on the table along with her trusty back pack. I can't describe the emotion that welled up inside me as I watched her going about her day business as usual without a care in the world. She'd humiliated me twice and tricked into gratifying her needs without reciprocation and here she was simply studying like I meant little more to her than the passing breeze. It was almost like I was having an out of body experience as I watched my hand turn the door knob.

I burst into the room and grabbed the nearest stack of books flinging them at the wall. I swiped the second pile off of the wooden table and followed this up by kicking and stomping the shit out of the books on the floor before turning my attention back to Malaya.

"Are you finished acting out?" I realized she had never stopped typing on her tablet during my outburst. I was breathing heavily and she wasn't even looking up at me. My chest was ragged, I was breathing hard and she hadn't even batted an eye.

"YOU-ARE-A-MAJOR LEAUGE CUNT!!" I grabbed the top of her tablet and she immediately stood up and delivered a vicious slap to face that was so hard it rocked my head to one side. Before I could even react her fist collided with my nose smashing it flat against my face. I responded by hocking a glob of spittle right on her cheek and she appeared shocked while I took the opportunity to shove her tablet onto the floor. I wanted to make her pay attention to me; Malaya froze for a second staring at her computer on the dull grey carpet.

"You gonna cry?" I taunted as best I could while blood ran from both nostrils. She ignored me stooping over to pick up her tablet and I reached down grabbing the back of her skirt and hearing some of the fabric tear as she bent forward. The waist band was torn and I glimpsed the top of her panties. Malaya tried to throw an elbow at me as she retrieved her computer and my free arm went around her chest pulling her back to me while I quickly snatched the tablet and spiked it on the carpet breaking it in two. I screamed as she hit me in the balls with her fist in a downward clubbing motion and staggered into the wall nearly knocking myself unconscious.

"You gonna cry?" She taunted back in an annoying imitation of my voice before launching a kick at my chin and partially connecting while I put my arm up to stop her from getting a clean strike and probably knocking me clean out. I got lucky snagging her foot as she attempted to yank her leg back causing the bitch to topple over on her side facing away from me. She kicked back hitting my hands and thigh as she attempted to scurry forward. I don't know what got into us as an animal-like frenzy engulfed the room. I grabbed the backs of her knees trying to pull her across the carpet as she shrieked continuing to kick back at me and somehow came away with her shredded panties in my hands. I caught a glimpse of her juicy looking butt tan lines and all as she got on her haunches attempting to reach the door. Malaya Padilla.

Malaya barely got her fingers on the doorknob when I yanked her back with all my might accidentally sprawling her out on top of the table. We ended up struggling as she dug her nails into my forearms and my fingers found their way around her throat. At some level I realized what I was doing and my hands slid from her neck down her chest to her breasts fondling them. They were just a little more than a handful and I began kneading them while she pounded on my arms until my fingers closed on her nipples. I detected two hard objects capping the top of her breasts and ripped her shirt open exposing a sheer nylon bra and two piercings were plainly visible. Two minute spheres could be seen on either side of her rather prominent nipples.

"You are a fucking witless, pathetic piece of shit monkey boy! How dare you have the audacity to even touch me loser jock!!"This was the, most emotion I'd seen from her since I had the misfortune of meeting this cunt.

"YOU RAN MY FUCKING PANTS UP THE FLAG POLE-UMMMPPHHH!!" She'd thrust both of her feet into my abdomen knocking me back against the wall and I found myself holding her glasses. She bolted up into a sitting position squinting her eyes and looking in my direction. I flung her glasses to the back of one of the short aisles and she flipped me off and got off the table going robotically to the aisle to retrieve her glasses. I was on her in a minute overcome with emotion snagging one of her ponytails and yanking her head back. She went for my crotch again with a closed fist.

"OOOOOWWW; IS THAT ALL YOU KNOW HOW TO DO BITCH?!!" I held fast to her ponytails as she pounded my thighs nearly making my legs go numb.

"Wouldn't you like to know asshole?!!"

"FUCK YOU MALAYA!!"

"You wish you could FUCK ME; but you're NOT MAN ENOUGH!!"

"OH YEEEEAH?!!" I closed my finger around her ears and humped her face against my crotch relatedly as roughly as I could. Her angry cries were muffled as her face slammed into my crotch and erect cock. Yeah, I was as hard as diamond and my cock was straining against my pants. She looked up at me sneering and started laughing in a maniacal manner. I slammed her face in a blind rage against my cock again several more times and she just kept laughing like it was nothing.

"OKAY BITCH; I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR SHITTY MOUTH!!" I got my hard cock out and tried to shove it into her mouth but she closed her plump lips tight and wouldn't let me enter so I rubbed my cock all over her face making her squirm and fight even more against me.

"TAKE MY COCK IN YOUR DORKY MOUTH SLUT!!" I was half trembling in rage and pinched her nose forcing her to open her mouth to breathe. She gagged on my cock for half a second before adjusting faster than I would have thought as I roughly fucked her mouth. I giggled crazily as my engorged member slammed into the back of her throat repeatedly and copious amounts of saliva drooled from her lips. It took me a few moments to realize that she was throating me of her own accord.

"U-Uh F-FUUUUCK YEAH; you l-like that cocks don't you Malaya? You like my big cock in your slutty mouth don't you bitch?!!" She couldn't answer shaking her head from side to side denying my accusation. I humped her mouth like a madman caring little about her welfare until her nails dug into my balls making me cry out in pain. She started laughing again and I just lost it and paint brushed her with a hard slap to the cheek. She suddenly tried to run into me attempting to spear me to the floor but I was too powerful and thumped her back on the carpet.

"YOU WANNA PLAY; I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO PLAY CUNT!!" Malaya's bare pussy was exposed and I pounced on top of her shoving my entire length into her in one fell swoop impaling her to the carpet hitting her cervix. I suddenly paused for a minute on top of her looking into her eyes which had momentarily gone as wide as saucers. I could feel her tensing up around me squeezing my shaft with her inner walls. We were both breathing heavily and panting loudly. She had drawn her knees up and her feet were planted flat on the floor. Malaya was sopping wet and I could feel her natural lubrication running freely from her cunt.

"I can't even feel it." She suddenly said in the monotone cadence I was used to in the short time I'd come to know of her.

"W-Whut?"

"I can't FEEL IT baby dick." That was total bullshit and I knew it. She was so full of shit lying about my cock and I got more pissed when she started snickering. I grabbed her legs and put them on my shoulders pushing even further until I knew I was at the end of her tunnel and Malaya just started laughing even more.

"I HATE YOU MALAYA!!" A wad of spit hit me dead in the face and I started ramming her as hard as I could. Every rough pump hit the back of her small tight pussy and she didn't make a sound other that slight grunts. The room was filled with the wet, sloppy sound of my pelvis slapping up against her crotch and she never made a sound. I wanted her to cry out or do something but she just smiled like some sort of deranged cupie doll. My hands cupped her tits which looked to be a small C-cup and rolled her pierced nipples. Malaya rolled her eyes and yawned.

"Are you done yet because I'm tired of looking at your stupid face." She casually asked sighing loudly to signal her boredom.

"Well bitch; as a matter of fact I'm not." I shoved her legs away from me nearly causing her to do an impromptu tumble and grabbed her narrow waist. I yanked her across the carpet until my cock impaled her from behind. Her thick ass cheeks bounced against my pelvis in an obscene display. I slowly withdrew my cock from her steaming sex and pressed it against her brown-eye. Malaya immediately tried to scurry away but I grabbed the nape of her neck and rammed myself home deep in her ass fucking away like a maniac.

"Bet you can feel it now BITCH!!" I whispered in her ear running my tongue across her cheek and causing her to turn her head the other way towards the bottom of the book shelf.

"What's your name again?" She responded casually...robotically. I draped my body over hers and ground my cock into her in deep circular motions trying to give her a gaped asshole.

"You're like a little boy; I can barely feel anything at all. Is that your finger in my ass?" She punctuated this by laughing loudly and I snapped striking her in the back of the head with a donkey punch just as I blew a monumental load of cum deep into her stretched out asshole. The warm glow of my orgasm soon subsided as I came to my senses.

"Malaya?" She didn't answer. She was lying very still on the stained carpet.

"Malaya; come on girl you gotta answer me." She didn't look well as I stood up pulling my pants up. I nudged her with my foot turning her over and finding her unconscious. Her chest was moving ever so slightly and her button nose was bloodied.

"Oh shit." I looked around at the mess I made of the study room and panicked. I switched off the lights and quietly left the room. Malaya looked like a discarded rag doll lying on the floor.

I was fucked.

...to be continued.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,999 Followers