She's All That Ch. 04

Story Info
Meeting my Best Friend's girl: Malaya Padilla.
3.9k words
4.27
29.5k
15

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers

Note: All characters in this story are of legal age. All of the characters are well over eighteen years of age.

*****

I was scared shitless and worried that I was going to go to jail for assaulting Malaya. I'd lost it after she'd outwitted me, stealing my pants and running them up the flag pole in front of the school. I hadn't thought things out before finding and confronting her in a private study room in the school's library and assaulting her. Luckily I'd made it out of the library and hit the back stairs with barely anybody noticing me and driven straight home. My parents weren't there and I showered scrubbing every inch of my body as if I could wipe my crime away. There was a noticeable scratch on my chin and I covered that with a Band-Aid. I figured it was only a matter of time before the police arrived at my door and was so rattled that I hid under my bed when a patrol car sped down the street.

I managed to fool my parents faking a bout with the flu and staying away from school for the next three days. During that time, I managed to avoid all contact with my friends via phone or email. I was scared shitless and it didn't matter anyway because the only person that tried to call me repeatedly was my buddy John. I figured he was trying to tell me about Malaya's assault and I didn't feel like lying to him. Back at school I continued staying away from ant place where I was likely to run into Malaya. This also kept me from seeing my best friend John and that was a bummer.

"Darrel; could you come down here? Your friend John is here to see you!!" I was in my room watching a game when my mom summoned me downstairs and my heart leapt into my throat when I laid eyes on my chubby friend...more specifically the person who was standing at his side.

Malaya Padilla.

"Uh, hey Darrel man, you know Malaya right? She's my girl." I did a double take as I stood there staring at my supposed victim who was holding hands with my best friend.

"What are you doing here?" It was a Freudian slip, but John figured I was talking to him.

"Well I haven't seen you in a minute bud; this isn't a bad time is it? I figured we could hang for a second because I wanted you to meet my girlfriend Malaya." He sounded like a fucking idiot and I wondered what he would think if he knew I'd been balls deep in her fat butt nearly a week earlier.

"I've heard so much about you Don and it's really nice to meet you. You have a lovely home." She actually sounded like a regular teen, not the robotic cunt I'd come to loathe recently. Malaya offered her hand to me and I reluctantly shook it not knowing what she was plotting. She was wearing a white flower print dress that looked like something out of the forties and had a single braid running down her back. Her exotic features were accentuated and there was the hint of cleavage without the reveal of her nipple piercings underneath.

"Why don't you two stay for dinner; I have a roast in the oven." My mom was enamored of the couple and my brow was damp and sweaty with apprehension at what Malaya might be planning. John usually never came to my house unless I invited him and this had Malaya written all over it. For the next hour and a half I listened to the story of how she had finally worked up the courage to ask John out and how they were "soul mates" with that last bit catching me by surprise and causing me to spit a cup of milk all over the table.

"JOHN!!"

"Sorry mom; guess something went down the wrong pipe." I had to cover my ass as my dad and everyone else at the table had a hearty laugh at my expense. Malaya actually got up and retrieved a towel from the kitchen feigning an attempt at cleaning the table. By this time my parents were practically smitten with her telling me I should find a girl like Malaya Padilla and asking her if she had a sister for me. Thankfully she admitted that she was an only child and blushed at their compliments. She had the "Girl next Door" shtick down pat.

"Hey man, I really hate to ask for a favor but we rode the bus over here. Do you think we could bum a ride home."

"I don't know man, I gotta lot of things to do early in the morning." I wanted no part of this new budding "power couple" and was eager to get them out of my home but my mother was having none of that and ordered me to ferry the "lovers" home. I was gracious enough to let John and his squeeze sit in the back seat while I drove. I have to admit that I peeked in my rear view mirror a couple of times watching as they spooned while she openly cupped his package. Her moans were very audible and I was sporting wood in seconds.

"Hey get a room guys; respect the car okay?!!" I know I sounded irritated but I just couldn't help myself watching as she became even more hot and bothered.

"Sorry!" They both said in unison annoying me even further. I don't know what Malaya's game was but I just wanted to be rid of her and John at this point. She lived in an exclusive gated community and I was instructed to stop at the street entrance. John actually got out of the car and escorted her to the entrance while I watched pensively recalling my episode with Malaya in the study room. I was still extremely hard from watching and listening to the bitch make up with my friend John and was intent on rubbing one out as soon as I got home. I still had to drive John home and watched him half skip back to my car on cloud nine. I just kept thinking about how wet her pussy was when I'd fucked the shit out of her in that private study room. There were actual jets of cum squirting out of her cunt every time my thick cock pounded into her. Malaya had some really good pussy and now my friend was gonna be getting that. This weird irritated feeling washed over me as he jumped in the seat shot gun beside me.

"Hey man, I ain't got all night. I got shit to do alright?!!" I can't explain it, I just felt really hostile towards John and he was totally oblivious to my behavior.

"Dude, I'm so fucking sorry about all this; I can't even think straight when I'm with her." He was still looking out of the open window of my Dodge Charger towards the direction she'd gone in after opening the gate with her access key. I felt bad for giving him attitude.

"You've got it bad man; she really must have knocked your socks off huh?" I was fishing for information and he didn't have a clue.

"No, nothing like that Darren; she's just everything I want in a girl. There's just something about her that makes me feel ALIVE. My friends in the computer club were razzing me about confessing my feelings to her and I just decided to shit or get off the pot; know what I mean?" He was waxing nostalgic and it was making me sick.

"Geez man, you can't go to pieces every time you get a little taste of the pussy." I was pessimistic and didn't feel like sharing John's rosy evaluation of Malaya.

"We haven't done anything really physical other than some heavy petting and a whole lot of necking. Malaya sure knows her business when it comes to kissing but says she's too scared to do anything else and I'm man enough to wait for her." He didn't notice me rolling my eyes in remembrance of the incredible blow job she'd given me the first day we'd met.

"She's a virgin and I don't want to scare her away. When she's ready to fully give herself to me, I want to make her first time very gentle and special." He continued as I lost it and started laughing.

"Man you REALLY BELIVE that Malaya Padilla is a fucking VIRGIN?!!" I exclaimed in a humorous tone as he looked at first confused then angry.

"You know SOMETHING I don't KNOW?!!" His sudden shift startled me a little and I was quick to remember myself and the incident that had to remain hidden from my friend.

"Not at all man; just fucking with you John." The rest of the evening was unnaturally quiet as I dropped him home. He slammed my car door without a word and half ran into his modest home. I felt bad because I hadn't taken his feelings into consideration. Later that night I couldn't help jerking off at least three times to the memory of Malaya's hot body before falling into a deep sleep. The following week there was nowhere that I could go without bumping into John and Malaya. They were pretty much inseparable and couldn't seem to keep their hands off one another.

"Hey man, I'm sorry about the last time we talked." I apologized deep down not knowing why I was even doing it. There was just this need in me to get my friend back and images of Malaya bouncing on my cock tortured me nightly.

"It's cool, guess I just overreacted and shit. You're my best friend Darren and you don't have anything to worry about."

"What?"

"I understand bro; you're not used to seeing too people in love and it can be a little jarring when you have to see your best bud namely myself in such a loving and caring relationship."

I didn't know how to react. His hubris was amazing and before I could Malaya showed up carrying a large bag containing their lunch. She punked the bag down on the table and planted her curvy rear in John's lap starting a torrid make-out session oblivious to my presence a few feet away.

"Oh sorry Dan; I didn't see you there." Malaya greeted me after a few moments acting like she was surprised I was there.

"The name's Darren."

"Oh right Doug; how's your day going?" She was intentionally mispronouncing my name as she turned her attention back to John cupping his cheek and sliding her tongue into his mouth. People were starting to stare and a few students clapped and whistled.

"The name's Darren."

"Whatever Dean; so what are you guys talking about because my ears are ringing." Inside I was reeling at the complete one eighty she'd turned sounding like a glib, jovial teen in love. She usually talked in a monotone, robotic cadence whenever I'd tried to speak to her and now she sat in my friend's lap with an arm draped around him grinning at me.

"The name's Darren." She didn't register my words as her plump lips were locked in a death grip with John's own. Things were getting so hot and heavy in front of me that finally a teacher actually walked over and tapped Malaya on the shoulder. She smiled and apologized while more students' cat called and clapped.

"Oh uh right Donald; sorry about that alright?" Before I could even respond she turned her attention to John with a wiggle of her hips and whispered something in his ear.

"SORRY BUD; MALAYA AND ME GOT UH, SOME STUDYING TO DO!!" They half ran out of the cafeteria and I felt her pop me in the back of my head as she passed. I palmed the base of my skull and turned in time to see John's large hand groping Malaya's butt through her skirt. I rubbed the back of my skull as my mind raced a mile a minute processing the slap to the back of my head and the fact that it proved that she was just fucking with me. In moments I realized where they were going and found myself exiting the cafeteria with my hands in my pockets.

"HEY DARREN, WHERE YA GOING?!!" Angela ha popped up in front of me the minute I entered the hallway. I'd been dodging her for the past couple of days because I knew she wanted to collect on her favor of loaning me her gym shorts to get out of the girl's locker room. The rail thin blonde had made it quite clear what she wanted from me and I wasn't having any of that anorexic tail.

"I gotta take care of something Angie."

"Well uh, that's nice and all but I was thinking maybe we could you know, hook up after school and do a few little things." It was like I wasn't even talking as she followed me down the hall trying to keep pace with my force march to the library.

"I don't think so."

"Come on Darren; you uh forget about our little deal huh?" she nudged me with her elbow.

"Don't even think about it!!" I was short with her and flipped her the bird. She looked hurt as she stood there in the middle of the corridor. I really didn't want to be rude but I couldn't risk her following me into the library. I didn't have anything against Angela but she could be kind of a pest at times and I didn't need that shit right now.

I barely even registered entering the library and heading up to the now familiar area beyond the stacks were I'd gotten my first taste of Malaya's tight cunt when I'd lost it after being humiliated. My heart was beating a mile a minute and my cock was easily tenting my pants and throbbing so much that it hurt. Everything in my mind told me that my buddy John was probably railing the living shit out of her steaming Filipina box and I was shaking like an addict. I found a light from the same room where I'd taken that nerdy bitch's perfect bubble butt in a fit of animal rage and fucked her as hard as I could. She'd refused to even react even when I shoved my girth roughly into her back door and mocked me with her annoying laughter.

I peered in the little square window in the thick door and found them together just as I expected. My chubby, shrubby friend John was in the midst of a hot and heavy make-out session with Malaya. I mean they weren't just kissing; they were REALLY going at it like wild animals. His large mitt-like hands were all over her clothed tits and he tried to yank her blouse and sweater combo up to get at her tits earning himself a stiff slap to the face for his efforts. Before he could even put his hand to his cheek in response to the strike Malaya had shoved him so hard that he fell back on the wooden table with his legs dangling from the edge. She wasn't finished unbuckling his belt feverishly and yanking his pants and underwear completely off. His fucking cock was at least half an inch longer than mine and I noticed her eyes widen at the sight of his junk. She roughly wrapped her fingers around the base of his member. Her fingers could barely enclose his shaft as she took her glasses off looking him directly in the eye.

"You want me to suck this thing?" Even though the door was thick, I could slightly hear what she was saying to John. Malaya was softly running her fingers along his engorged member as he shook his head.

"I asked you a question; you want me to suck your big, fat cock?" She asked emphasizing her meaning by raking her nails across his sizable ball sack.

"Oh hell yes Malaya!!" John gasped as she roughly jerked and tugged on his cock. The Asian teen slammed her face down on his crotch so hard that I could hear the slapping noise of her forehead hitting his big roundish belly. John's knees rose with the impact as she drew her lips up from his brush to the bulbous head of his cock leaving a visible trail of saliva on his meat. My own cock was pulsing at the nasty blowjob Malaya was giving my friend while I watched. She pushed his flabby legs apart as she slathered his balls with the flat of her tongue lathering them up with her frothy spit and sucked as hard as she could on one of his unshaven balls. John was gasping and whimpering almost sounding as if he sobbing and I watched him bite in his nails and wipe the sweat from his brow as he lay prone on his back.

Malaya continued fucking his cock with her plump lips while she had this kind of pumping motion going with the hand that was cupping his balls.

"Don't you wish you could put it inside me John?" She asked while twisting her other hand around his veined shaft and running her palm over the head of his cock.

"Y-Yes Malaya; th-that would b-be soooo fucking awesome." He cried in a whimpering annoying voice. If that was me, she'd be on her knees getting royally stuffed. I couldn't believe how she was mastering his body as she jerked her head back and forth on his cock and my fingers were already rubbing my crotch at the steamy sight before my eyes.

"But you can't fuck me John and why is that?"

"B-Because y-yuh-your parents made y-you promise to stay a virgin UN-until you get married." He stammered completely lost in a state of exquisite euphoria. I knew she was full of shit but was kind of relieved to find out that my friend hadn't gotten a taste of what I'd taken some time ago.

"That's right baby; you can't fuck my tiny, wet little pussy. Oh but don't you just wanna shove me on the floor and take me hard...Make me yours with this BIG ASS DICK you've been adequately compensated with?" She had closed her lips around the tip of his member and her cheeks were vacuuming around it making my chubby friend cry out almost in pain.

"I-I wouldn't do t-th-that b-because I-RESPECT YOU MALAYAAAA!!" I could see tears running down his face as he tried to cup the back of her head only to have his hand slapped away.

"Too bad for you John; you're just going to have to wait for my cunt. You're going to be jacking this monster every night thinking, wondering what it would feel like to violate my itty bitty hole." She punctuated her statement by repeatedly fucking her round face down on his abused cock several times in rapid succession. At this point I was so hot and bothered that I was fumbling to get my cock out and jerk a wad out of my own neglected member.

"John, you can't have to have my moist cunt but I can give you another hole to use; would you like that?" She was rubbing some of his spunk across his naked, hairy pot belly as she continued sucking on his cock like it was a huge piece of candy.

"U-Uh F-FUUUCK; you're doing it so fucking -OH SHIT Malaya!!" He was a quivering, whining pile of crap under her masterful touch and his dangling legs were jerking involuntarily while she applied the very tip of her tongue to the slit on the head of his cock snaking it back and forth.

"You don't want to fuck my ass John? I thought you liked it; you've had your hand on it more times than I can count and I just figured that maybe you'd like to be the first-there." She purred before completely burying him in her throat until her nose was lost in the thick thatch of hair surrounding his cock.

"You'd let me Malaya?" He managed to blurt out before gasping and involuntarily pumping his hips into her exotic features essentially using her mouth as a surrogate vagina. Her gagging as he slammed into the back of her mouth was loud and brutal. His face was glistening with sweat and his shirt was sticking to his back. I could tell he was going to cum soon. I scratched myself fumbling to get my cock out and was tugging on the exposed part trying to free it as I watched my friend getting turned out. Malaya was raking her nails across his inner thighs while he was fully sheathed in her throat. She was looking him right in the eyes and this was too much for my chubby friend.

"OOOOHHH BAA-BBBBBY!! He began flopping around on top of the desk knocking over a few books as he came explosively in Malaya's mouth. From the looks of things, John had been "backed up" for quite some time as his load poured from the seal Malaya had on his cock. She pulled her lips off of his member ass it continued spurting out and completely slathering her face in milky white semen.

"Shit!" I had started cumming as well, filling my boxers with a considerable amount of cum and causing a wet stain to appear on my pants. Malaya continued roughly jerking my friend's cock while he squirmed and wiggled about on the table like a beached whale. I'd finally got my nearly spent member out only to wet the door to the private study room with a few blasts from my cock. I felt immediately ashamed of myself for having spied on John and Malaya. I backed away from the door for a few seconds before deciding to have one more look inside.

"Did you like that John?" She had resumed her practiced humanistic tone and I watched them embrace tightly and make-out oblivious to the fact that Malaya's entire face was covered with his spunk.

"Yeah baby that was life changing, fucking awesome." He looked disgusting with part of his face covered in his own spunk.

"You don't think I'm a slut do you?" She looked at him batting her almond shaped eyes before looking away demurely. I couldn't believe she was still gonna try that "good girl act" after sucking all of the DNA out of his body.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers
12