She's All Tied Up Ch. 03

Story Info
My lady friend and I finish up, with a big surprise for her.
2.1k words
4.27
21.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 04/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 was a mix of real experiences I've had and my own imagination. The remaining pieces of the story are my own fantasies as to where it could go from there.

*The Conclusion of She's All Tied Up*

About 15 minutes after I'd lit the candle and left it on the window sill in my bedroom, I went back to the play room, cock already hard and slick, and mounted my lady friend again with no pretense or warning. As before, she gasped and started to moan with the pleasure, and as before, I stopped after a few minutes of pumping into her and brought my shaft, covered in girl juices (and a bit of the cum I'd left in her earlier) to her mouth, which she eagerly started sucking. She suspected, I think, that this load was going into her mouth, as both her other holes had been filled.

So please, imagine her surprise, a moment later, when she felt a second pair of hands on her hips and a moment later felt herself being penetrated by someone else.

Time to back up. About 10 minutes after I'd lit that green candle, my next door neighbour, the dom lady, had arrived and walked in quietly to my bedroom, me having left the front door unlocked for her.

In my room were the results of our online shopping from the other day: a harness for a strap-on, and a double-headed dildo of moderate stiffness. We'd originally looked at getting a regular strap-on, but we decided it would be better to combine it with a double-header, so that the movements would effectively fuck dom lady's slit as she screwed my lady friend.

To make sure I was ready for round 3 (I didn't need much convincing; the anticipation was building me up nicely), lady dom took my shaft in her mouth while cupping my sack in her hands and tugging on it gently. I was quickly fully hard again, and I bent her over my desk and thrust in and out of her slit twice, just enough to get my length coated with her juices (I did this just so I could double dip between my lady friends).

This done, we gently fed the length of one end of the double headed dildo into her moist pussy and brought the harness in place around it, securing it near the middle. Together we walked silently into the play room and proceeded as I've described above.

To say that my lady friend gasped in amazement would be an understatement. She was used to taking orders from me, and she was used to being used, tied up, and generally called (and treated like) a complete slut in our play. We were under the agreement that I could do to and with her as I wished in our play. Still, we'd never included anyone else in our play.

As she opened her mouth in gasping, I pushed my length deeper into her, grabbing the back of her head and holding her in place.

"Quiet, bitch," I said, "you're going to take it, and because you enjoy being used so much, you're going to get off on it."

Then to my dom lady, I said "go ahead. Spank her for being such a slut. She'll enjoy it, and it's what she deserves for letting you do this to her. Give it to her good and hard while you're at it."

Dom lady hadn't yet said a word (we'd agreed up front that her identity (and until it became time, gender) wouldn't be revealed to my lady friend until we were finished), but happily proceeded with thrusting away at my lady friend and slapping her ass in the process. She was clearly well experienced in spanking too, as she varied both how hard each blow was delivered as well as making which cheek would receive the next hit unpredictable. I watched her face as she went about this, and I could see that she was riding the lightning, sexual pleasure from the dildo's movement inside her from each thrust mixing with her enjoyment of using her new found play toy (my lady friend).

Within a few minutes, my lady friend was beginning to spasm again her bonds in the throws of the first of another round of several orgasms. Beyond a guttural moan, any more elaborate sounds were prevented by my cock, still deep in her throat. Sensing that this was the time, I moved to take charge of her front end, thrusting in and out of her mouth deep and hard, definitely moving into the face fucking mode of things. She just opened her jaw and let me go to town, the intense sexual sensations of her treatment from dom lady overpowering her senses.

Soon, too soon and yet not too soon, it was over for me. Another hot gurgling mess of my cum shot out of me and into the back of her throat. She closed her lips tightly over my shaft and swallowed me down.

Spent for the moment, I pulled out and watched dom lady continue to pound her. After another orgasm had subsided in my lady friend (and dom lady looked as if she'd had a couple of her own), lady dom pulls out as well, and quietly goes about unstrapping the strap-on harness and removing the double-header from her own pussy.

I'm going to be honest here. I have no idea if my lady friend knew by now that she was being fucked by a man or a woman. I don't honestly care. She was (and had been for a while) my sub to play with as I saw fit.

Regardless, lady dom had asked that she get to be eaten out by my lady friend, who was still, mind you, lying upside down. This isn't a conducive angle. So at this point I told her, "I'm going to untie you now and flip you over. Your use and humiliation aren't over yet, but they will be if you're a good girl and behave. So don't try anything once you're unbound. Don't move until I move you."

She nodded to show she understood, and I quickly untied the ropes holding her down from the feet of the bed (no sense in removing them from her wrists and arms). With this, I gently but firmly rolled her over her side and onto her back, re-centered her on the bed, and bound her once again to the feet.

Looking at lady dom, I nodded and said, "go ahead, she's all your's."

Needing no further enticement, lady dom climbed on top of my lady friend and lowered her dripping slit to my lady friend's face. If she had any reservations about eating out another woman, my lady friend didn't show them. She started to lick eagerly, moving her tongue up and down the length of lady dom's opening. Watching them, I could feel myself starting (slowly) to rally for another round, and I could see that lady dom was smothering my lady friends face with her pussy more forcefully and more often than she'd done to me a few weeks ago. She clearly loved the power.

As she did this, I told my lady friend "poor little whore, all tied up, and used by another woman. Only a complete slut would enjoy such treatment. Oh, wait," I said as I dipped a finger into my lady friend's slit, "that must make you one. Enjoy the use then." And because she had been such a good little sub to this point, I got out one of the smaller vibrators and started gently running up and down my lady friend's clit and slit with it. I need to reinforce her better behaviour after all.

Lady dom took her time on my lady friend's face, taking her fill of lickings and a few orgasms in the process. Not having to worry about being thrown off and over powered, she could enjoy cumming all over my lady friend's face and making her lick up all the lady juices.

Finally satisfied, she dismounted and nodded to me. My lady friend had been an excellent sub, and it was time to untie her and reward her.

"Don't remove your blindfold. We're untying you and moving into the bedroom."

I undid the bonds on her arms and legs, this time removing her from theme entirely before helping her to her feet. She stands awkwardly, having spent the past 2 hours and change tied to the bed, face down, and being used and fucked multiple times. Still, she gains her balance after a few moments, and I lead her to the bedroom (where a larger bed awaits (we actually sleep in it frequently, and I mean real sleep here).

I help her up onto the bed and climb up after her, propping pillows up against the headboard. I lean back against the pillows, reclined, with my legs spread.

Pulling her to me, I tell her, "you've been a very good little sub, taking that all without ever complaining or resisting. Line up so you're facing straight at me, spread your legs a bit, keep your ass in the air, and bring your head to my lap."

As she does, slowly (she's still blindfolded). I gently cradle her face in my hands and lower her lips around my rehardened shaft. This time there's no wild thrusting or pushing deep on my part. She gets to give me a blow job at her pace. A moment later, lady dom slides in under her elevated snatch and reaches around to pull my lady friend's hips closer to her, so that she could better eat my lady friend.

And that's how our afternoon drew to a close, with me gently caressing my sub's face as she blew me and dom lady eating her out. More cum was released for those on the receiving ends, and after, we all cuddled together on the bed, my lady friend finally seeing that it was my next door neighbour who had been doing her all along. I watched them kiss passionately before each lying back down on either side of me and drifting off to sleep for the time being.

EPILOGUE

These days, we've all moved. Specifically, we've moved into a larger house together. The place has 5 bedrooms. 3 of these act as our personal home offices. Believe me, there's plenty of sex in those rooms. The second largest bedroom is our play room. We recently got a swing, and my lady friend has spent several sessions strapped into it already. Of course, all of our toys, scarves, ropes, and the bed to which my lady friend gets tied on occasion are in there as well. The last bedroom is our bedroom, where we all sleep in a very large bed. It's a rare night where we simply sleep without any play though.

Our house has a definite dominance hierarchy in it, with me at the top and my lady friend totally subbing it at the bottom. Generally lady dom and I take turns or dominate my lady friend together, but every once in a while, I tie up lady dom and make sure she knows where she fits into this. She never complains, rather enjoys it as a matter of fact.

Some days or weeks we tell my lady friend what the rules of the day or week are. Things like having to go around the house naked, things like having to suck me off and lick lady dom till she cums before she can read in bed, those sorts of things. Being the total sub that she is, she never hesitates, and she's always wet in the pussy if I check while she complies. Sometimes lady dom and I go "shopping" for another lady to bring home and play with the three of us. At times this is free for all play, and at times we look for a girl to dominate my lady friend as dom lady did that first day. Mind you, dom lady exercises her sexual control over my lady friend frequently enough. I've walked into many a session in progress and simply joined the fun.

You'd never know if you met us at work or in public. We just seem like three normal people (whatever normal is). You might look at my lady friend and I and think we're having sex with each other, but that's about as far as you'd get in that thought process. Things are different when we're home together though. I wouldn't even know if there's really any love involved here. We trust each other fully, and the sex is fantastic (and we're all 3 of us kind of addicted to the sex), and that's what we all need for now.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go. I can hear lady dom calling me to say that our lady friend is tied to her desk chair and in need of a good pounding.

*The End*