She's been Getting Fucked

Story Info
A very short scene for my first post. Cuckolding; DP.
1.5k words
3.79
24.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No matter what you tell yourself, she's getting fucked.

She's had over 100 different men inside of her now. All raw. All likely having shot cum right up against her cervix. Otherwise she would've taken them in the ass or swallowed them. She's probably seen some massive dicks, and probably some real tiny ones too -- if it could've gone in, it did. She's probably fucked guys that you would've hated. She probably even fucked guys she hated. Dumb guys. Ugly guys. Hot guys. Tough guys. Menacing looking guys that could definitely kick your ass. And some with bodies and cocks that put yours to shame. Could you imagine her screaming harder with them than she did with you? Kicking her feet? Looking for escape but submitting entirely?

Double penetration. Their balls slapped against your ex-girlfriend's cheeks. She screamed, moaned, and made her cheeks clap their laps as she rode them, bowing her hips, sending them deep inside her. She was pushing back.

Some of them stretched her out far wider than you ever could. She's felt things with other people that she'd never felt with you -- that's inevitable, but it still hurts, right? She'd been done on coffee tables, recliners, crowded airplanes (you could never afford airfares for the both of you), and of course, in your own bed. She's been in threesomes, foursomes and gangbangs. On drugs, hungover, asleep, drunk -- you name it. She's had a lot of guys have their way with her; a lot of different cocks have fucked the living shit out of your ex-girlfriend's pussy while you weren't there. Or even told.

You were lying on your bed, staring at the ceiling with your fingers laced across your stomach. You couldn't get over her. You spent many nights like this. Silent. Alone. Thinking about her. Staring blankly around your bedroom for hours. Thinking about the fact that she could be fucking someone right now. Or she could've just finished fucking. Or maybe she was just about to fuck -- being all playful and cuddly with another guy, on the couch, in front of a tv blaring for no one in the loungeroom of a party-ridden house. Why was it always about sex? She could just as likely be at home by herself, sitting on her bed, reading--like you ought to be doing-- not even thinking about sex, or you. See, she's probably moved on Ben. It's already been two years, your subconscious reminded you. It had been two years. Two and a half now. Your dick wasn't even hard, this was just your ego kicking itself. You truly have low self esteem.

Meanwhile, she was getting fucked right at that moment. Jennifer had had a party at a friend's in a nearby country-town. She'd ended up in a one-man swag with two men. Two farmer boys with thick cocks. They loved beer, girls, and burnouts -- and they were doin' your girl. Right now. The thick weather-proof tent bounced and bulged at the seams as it struggled to conceal the two large figures pumping away at the young girl tightly sandwiched between them. They weren't being quiet. Jennifer couldn't help it anyway, she was in ecstasy as they pumped away at her. She was drunk and the inside of the tent was spinning. All she knew was that her legs were up, she could feel the uneven ground beneath her back, and the two hot farmer boys, Jacob included, were turning her insides to mush. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. She was coming. Suddenly she felt light and her body electric. Ecstasy. Like her soul was whipping its hair in slow motion. She felt an ocean breeze. Her legs were trembling, and she'd squirted everywhere; the two guys held her tightly and pushed in as deep as they could.

They weren't stopping. One was in her pussy and the other in her ass. They'd been swapping between her holes all night: at first, they had one each, then they were both in her pussy and then both in her ass but had settled again on having a hole each. They kept drilling away, almost ignoring her orgasm completely. She could feel herself getting uncomfortable. Her back was sore from being pressed into the ground and she could feel that her pussy was swollen. It was starting to hurt. But they were doing their own thing. Keeping the enthusiasm, they thrusted away, slapping their bodies against hers as they drove their stubby cocks into her privates. Ow. Ow. Ow. She was getting sore. She started pushing back, trying to get away. Jacob's grip tightened on her thighs and just pressed harder, looking into her eyes. He reached down and started rubbing her clit as fast as he could -- as though she was just some robot that would come on command as soon as someone-- oh, there she goes. Jennifer squirted all over the two boys again.

You were feeling depressed you realised. Staring at the ceiling wasn't going to help. You wanted to get up for a glass of milk but couldn't motivate yourself to do that. You continued to lay in your bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. And money too. I work hard, but I certainly don't have enough for a car like Alistair, or a home like Zach and Stacey. Man, Stacey's hot. How does someone like Zach get a girl like her, and I get nobody? I wish I had a happy family. I wish I had a wife.

Jennifer would've been a good wife.

Jennifer would've been a good wife.

Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. Slop. Slop. Slop. Balls against her ass. They'd given her two more shots of whiskey and flipped her over. Jacob was on the bottom taking her pussy and the other guy, Todd, on his knees taking her ass. Both her pussy and ass were red and swollen, but the incessant fucking and multiple squirts had made her super loose. The guys were gliding in and out of her now. Absolutely slamming her. Jacob was coming. He tightened his grip around her waist and pushed in as far as he could. His face cinched up and Jennifer lent down and kissed him. Jennifer laid her head on his chest while Todd continued fucking her ass; she watched his face as he recovered. His cock was still in her and she could feel it soften, letting his cum come dribbling out of her. They teased eyes, kissed again and laughed together. Jennifer's body was still bouncing as the other guy pumped away. Jacob was laying still and began to feel awkward. He climbed out from under Jennifer and left his mate to finish off. He went inside for a piss and a beer. Todd, the guy still fucking Jennifer's ass in the tent, picked up the pace, hard, after Jacob left. Jennifer was screaming but he didn't stop. "Ow. Ow. Ow." Jennifer wailed involuntarily. She didn't know him very well and didn't like him all that much. He was more arrogant than Jacob and she'd always found him to be gross.

Todd wrapped his dirty hand around Jen's mouth and pinned her down hard by her waist. He was fucking her ass fast. His huge balls were slapping against the lips of her swollen pussy, making threads with the cum still dripping out from when Jacob finished. Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. Jennifer was screaming into Todd's hand. You! Fat! Pig! She shrieked into his hand between gasps for air. He couldn't understand her and just kept going at it. It took him a long time to come; it always did. But eventually, he felt it. He could feel the warm sensation of hot fluid coming up from inside his body. Making his final stroke, he pulled out of her ass and then pushed all the way back in, shooting his cum inside her when he was as deep as he could go -- he had her by her arms and had them pulled back past his chest, as though he was puppeteering her body with his cock.

He then slid one arm tightly around her waist, and the other tightly around her torso. She couldn't move. The ring of her anus was tightly clenched around the base of his cock. She couldn't pull away no matter how hard she tried. After a short while Todd relaxed and collapsed in a slump on top of her--his cock still inside. She rolled over, pulling her ass away from his softening chubby cock. His cum sputtered out of her ass, like a fart spraying hot cum down her thighs. Todd laughed and slapped her ass. Jennifer felt disgusted that she let him fuck her and that his cum was inside her body. She picked up her phone and turned away from him. She could feel his cum seeping down her leg.

Two farmer guys, roughly 30 kilometers from you, at this very moment, had their sperm swimming around inside your ex-girlfriend's pussy and ass. And yes, some of it had made it to her ovaries.

Jennifer wasn't on the pill and they didn't use any form of protection.

At the very moment you rolled over to flick off your bedside lamp, a single sperm had successfully tunneled to the center of one of Jennifer's eggs.

Todd had successfully impregnated your ex-girlfriend.

Happy birthday.