She's Been Taken In The End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about a minute she dropped her hips and put her arms out to her sides.

"Oh man!" she said. "Now THAT was nice!"

"Liked that, huh?" he asked, getting up on the bed next to her. He started undoing his pants. "It uh, kind of turned me on, too."

He got out of his pants & underwear and his cock was ready to GO.

With her lying on the bed, her head turned to the right a bit, toward him, he leaned over her, guiding his cock to her mouth. Before she could grip it with either of her hands, he put the side of it up against her mouth, running the length of it along her slightly opened mouth.

As he did this, he took in the sight of her naked body. Her tits looked perfect like that. Her legs spread a little bit showing her nearly-bald pussy. Her thighs & calves shaved & tanned.

"Good fucking god is she hot," he thought to himself.

He continued bucking his hips, sliding the length of long cock along her mouth, her tongue out just a bit to get it wet. He slid up just far enough to put his shaved balls over her mouth. She knew what to do.

Her tongue slid back & forth across his balls, expertly licking them.

"Give 'em a suck," he urged.

Holly opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his left. Her mouth was awesomely warm as she sucked it gently. She wrapped her left hand around his cock and jerked it while she sucked his balls.

"Damn! That is nice," Korey said.

He loved watching her mouth work his balls. She sucked them for a bit and then run her tongue back & forth over them. His right hand reached down to rub her tits while she did this.

"You like licking balls?" he asked.

"I love it," Holly replied.

"You look damn hot doing it."

Holly just smiled.

"You like licking balls or sucking cock better?"

"I like them both," she replied.

"Oh you do, do you? You know what I really, really like?" he asked.

"What?" she asked, pausing her ball licking briefly.

"I like to see a hot chic on her knees doing this. Let's try that."

With that she slid off the bed and got on her knees. He stepped up to her and presented his cock to her.

"What do you think of that cock?" he asked. "You like that?"

"That is a HUGE cock," she said, using both hands to jerk it while she spoke. "I wish I could do more with it."

"Use that hot little mouth to show me how much you'd like to fuck it," Korey said as he directed the tip of his cock to her mouth. "Swirl that tongue around the tip of my cock."

She wrapped her lips around it and her tongue ran circles around it. Korey thought she looked fucking HOT doing that.

"Oh yeah, that's right," he said as he pressed forward and put more of it into her mouth. She accepted about 4 inches of his cock and put her hands on the sides of his abdomen area. "Yeah, work that hot mouth."

Right on cue, Holly's head started bobbing up & down on his cock, sliding her lips back & forth, taking as much as she could. She expertly slid her hands up & down with her mouth, using her own saliva to make the sliding very effective. Korey was loving it.

Once in a while she'd make an effort to take as much as she could, holding her mouth in place briefly and then pull off, gasping while she jerked the cock. Then she'd wrap her lips around it again and bob her head up & down on it some more, using her hands at the same time.

"Geezuz, Holly," Korey said. "You really know how to suck a cock, don't you?"

Her reply was simple: She just looked up at him and smiled.

"Do you deepthroat, too?" he asked.

"I don't think I can with your cock. I couldn't take it all."

"How about your pussy?" he asked. "Think your pussy can take it all?"

"Hmmmmm," she said. "I bet it can take more than my mouth."

With that, he helped her up to her feet and guided her to the bed. With a little push, she laid back. He pulled her ass over to the edge of the bed and said, "Spreads those legs for me." Instantly, she parted her legs.

He slipped a finger into her just to gauge how wet she was. He thought she was still pretty wet and he guided his cock down to her open pussy. Korey was about as horny to fuck a pussy as he could ever remember being. He was just hoping he didn't blow his load in 10 seconds. Having just cum within the last 30 minutes should help though. He wanted to fuck this pussy RIGHT.

Korey held her right leg open with his left hand and guided the tip of his cock into her pussy with his right hand.

"Slow..." was all Holly could say before he thrust forward and buried most of his cock into her. "Ffffffffffff!" she said in a hiss as her arms went out to her sides in a cross, gripping the bed's comforter in both fists.

"FUCK does that pussy feel good!" he said loudly.

He spread her legs apart with the palms of both hands, withdrew his cock to the tip and then buried all 11 inches into her hot little pussy.

"Oh GAWD!" she let out as she arched her back and turned a little to her right. "Wait, don't..." He withdrew again and buried it one more time. He looked down and saw that her pussy was stretched around it very tight. She felt tight. It felt wonderful.

He continued fucking her as she gyrated and twisted a little, getting used to the biggest cock she'd ever fucked.

"How do you like that cock?" he asked, looking down at her.

"Oh!" she gasped. "I don't think... Wait...I... Oh FUCK!"

He kept fucking her hard. Burying it deep with every thrust, sometimes holding it deep and gyrating his hips. Her pussy looked like it was stretched to the max.

"How do you want it? Huh? What's gonna make that hot little pussy cum?"

"Just... keep.... fucking me," was Holly's reply.

He obliged. This time, however, he leaned forward and pressed her legs back with his forearms. Her legs were just about pointing straight up and moved back by her head. He kept fucking her hard, not stopping once.

"Oh, wait!" she blurted as he pounded her with his cock. "You can't... it won't... wait..."

Korey leaned up straighter and took her calves in his hands and pressed them back further, putting her knees back by her ears. He buried his cock again.

"How's that?" he asked. "You like that? You gonna cum for me?"

"Oh gawd!" she gasped. "Keep fucking me hard!"

"Come on! Cum for me!" he urged, and kept fucking her. He didn't know how good of a fuck she was sober but right now this was the best fuck he'd ever had.

"I'm cumming!" she said. "Don't stop! Keep... fucking... me!"

She threw her head back and he could tell she was cumming. He didn't let up at all as he continued to hammer her pussy with her legs back around her head. He almost couldn't believe the fuck she was taking. His wife would NEVER do this and certainly not do it with this much intensity.

"Oh yessss!" she let out. "God, don't stop."

He thrust into her for about another 30 seconds and then said, "Oh man, turn over and get that ass in the air."

Without a word, she rolled over and got up on all 4's. Korey grabbed a pillow, put by her head and then grabbed her arms out from under her, leaving her to use the pillow for her head. He crossed her arms behind her lower back and put his cock up to her pussy. He used his knees to spread her knees wider apart, making her look even sexier. Holding her arms behind her back with his left hand, he put the tip of his cock into her and thrust it all in at once. She tried to squirm her arms free but he held them.

He loved what he saw as he looked down at her. Holly's ass was up in the air and his cock was buried into her. He had a much better view of how her pussy stretched around his cock. Korey leaned forward to grab her right shoulder as he held her arms with his left hand still. He pulled her back at the shoulder to get better leverage to fuck her.

"You like that" he asked her.

"Yes..." she replied, nodding her head on the pillow. She didn't look real comfortable but with 11 inches of cock in her pussy, a little discomfort on her neck was probably not a priority for her.

He got into a rhythm fucking her, like the previous position. Every few thrusts he'd bury it and gyrate his hips. After about a minute he let go of her hands so she could get up on all 4's.

"Now show me how you like to fuck that cock," he said to her. He was wondering if she'd like it buried as he'd been doing to her.

She slid back onto his cock, going slowly, not taking it all right away. Eventually she backed all the way down on it, taking it all. She wagged her hips a little when she did that. He pulled out slightly and then buried it again. She rocked forward and went all the way back, harder this time. And now SHE got into a rhythm fucking his cock.

"There you go," he said. "Fuck that cock."

She was going back hard enough that it made a slapping noise and he could feel himself getting close to cumming again. He licked his left middle finger, wetting the whole thing, and slipped into her ass. She paused briefly at the intrusion but when he had it all the way in, she continued her rocking back on him.

Korey didn't have a big middle finger. She was probably taking about 3 inches worth of a small cock in her ass while he was fucking her with his real 11-inch cock. She didn't seem to mind.

"Ooh, yeah," he said. "Now play with that pussy."

She slipped her right hand down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit while he fucked her. She continued rocking back on his cock and finger, still getting fucked hard. He could feel her fingers gyrating on her pussy, rubbing her clit.

He decided to take his cock out and see how she'd do just fucking his finger with her ass.

This let him put more of his middle finger into her and she kept rocking back on it, fucking his finger while her fingers rubbed her pussy. She looked very sexy doing this.

"You like that in your ass?" he asked her.

She turned her head and looked at him and nodded. That was a big turn-on for him.

Holly was rocking back onto his finger pretty good, not just going through the motions. He could tell that she genuinely liked his finger in her ass.

He was turned on enough that he couldn't take his cock merely being an innocent bystander any longer. He leaned back, took his finger out of her tight ass and used his right hand to steady her. He put the tip up to her wet pussy and slipped it in.

"C'mon, show me again how you like to take a cock," he said to her.

With that, she rocked back onto him hard, taking it all in one reverse thrust.

"Ohhhhh!" she let out.

Seeing her reaction to that got him going. He gripped her hips and really went to town thrusting in to her. Korey showed her no mercy. He fucked her hard and fast.

"Oh god yes!" she said. "Give it to me."

He went hard like that for another 30 seconds before he had to slow down or risk cumming. He took his cock out of her pussy and placed it along the crack of her ass, just rubbing it back & forth.

"Play with that pussy again for me," he said to her.

She obliged immediately and Korey spit into his hand to rub it on his cock to make it ultra-wet. He figured now was as good a time as any to get into her tight ass. After he wetted his cock with his spit, he put it back along the crack of her ass and rubbed it back & forth. Then he put spit on his left middle finger and slipped it back into her ass.

She responded with a little bit of a hiss and rocked back on it slightly. "Just what I was hoping for," Korey said to himself.

He removed his finger from her ass, took his cock in his right hand and moved the tip to her ass. The whole area of her anus was slick with spit. He pressed his cockhead into her. She jerked forward a bit.

"No, you can't fuck my ass," she said. "It will hurt."

"Oh, c'mon, just the tip. Let me fuck that ass."

"No, Korey, it will hurt. Just fuck me."

He ignored her and pressed it forward more into her ass, getting the tip fully into her now. She jerked forward again and shot a look back at him. He was still holding his cock with right hand, guiding it into her.

"What did I say?" Holly said to him.

"Oh, c'mon. You've got to let me fuck that ass."

"You don't care that it will hurt?!" she asked.

Honestly, he really didn't care if it hurt. He just wanted to fuck that ass!

He ignored her and pressed on. This time gripping her hips and leaning forward.

"No, Korey," she said, looking back at him. "Please don't!" She used her left hand to kind of push back at him as she moved forward.

"Oh, no, I've got to fuck that ass!" he said. "How can I not want to fuck that ass?! Look at it!"

Still kind of struggling to get free from him, she said, "No, you don't have to fuck my ass!"

With this, Korey manhandled her. He grabbed both of her arms and got them behind her back. He was a strong guy and holding her hands tight with one of his was no big deal. He maneuvered her back into the position with her head down, ass up in the air, and holding her hands on her lower back.

He again took his 11" cock in his right hand and put it up to her ass. He re-wetted the tip and the first few inches with his spit and wiggled the tip back into her.

"Ow! Please don't!" she said.

Holding the base of his cock, he rocked back & forth slightly just fucking her with the tip. She felt tight. He hoped he wouldn't get too excited and just blow his load right away. With her protesting, he leaned forward a bit more, putting in another couple of inches. Korey really didn't think this would last long.

"It hurts!" Holly let out. "Stop!"

Again, he ignored her. Her tight ass around his cock just made him want to fuck her ass all the more. He had about 3" in her ass. He spit on his right hand so he could wet more of his cock with it. He also put more spit around her ass area. "Man, where's the lube when you really need it?" he thought.

He was just giving tiny thrusts into her ass, not going hard at all. He let go of her hands with his left hand and gripped her hips with both hands. Time to get serious about fucking this tight ass. She didn't fight back. She figured it would do no good. Only delay it.

"There you go, stick that ass up in the air," Korey said to her. "Arch your back."

She moved a little to arch it slightly. "It already is," she said.

He increased the force of his thrusts and shot another 2" into her ass. When he was about halfway in, Holly let out a little hiss and moved forward slightly. Or tried to. He still had a hold of her hips and he pulled her back to him, this time with even more force and buried his cock into her ass.

This time Korey let out a hiss as she gasped. "Stop, stop, stop! Ouch, it hurts!"

Continuing to ignore her protests, he withdrew his cock to the tip and slowly went back into. Thrusting in & out as he went all the way back to the hilt into her ass. This time he gyrated his hips, loving how tight her ass felt around his cock.

"Don't tell me you've never had a cock in your ass before," Korey said.

"It's not that!" she said. "Your cock is too big! It hurts!"

"Oh, just let me fuck it for a minute or two," he said as he pulled it out again. This time he slammed it back into her in one move. "Just stick it up in the air and arch that back and I won't take long."

He looked down at his cock buried in her tight ass. It felt great. He withdrew it and noticed there was no "mess" on his cock. "Nice & clean," he thought to himself. He aimed a big drop of spit down onto his cock to provide more lubrication. He rubbed along the length of his cock the best he could and went back to fucking her ass. Mostly long slow thrusts so it didn't hurt her too badly.

"Play with that pussy while I fuck your ass," he said to her.

Right on cue, she reached down with her right hand and went to work on her pussy. She started rubbing her clit in circles while he pulled her back onto his cock. All the while she'd let out a hiss or an "ouch!" or a "not so hard!" He could feel himself gradually getting close to blowing his load. He hadn't yet really banged her ass hard; he was going pretty easy on her. But since he knew he was just about done he figured he'd go for it.

He gripped her hard at the hips and pulled her back onto him again, burying his cock in her ass.

"Now let's fuck that ass," he said.

He withdrew his cock to the tip and slammed back in hard. Holly hissed and said, "Don't! Please!"

"You want me to cum in that ass?" he asked as he kept fucking her ass.

"No! Not in my ass!" she responded.

"Where then?" he asked. "Where you want my load?"

"I don't care, just not in my ass."

He kept at her ass, burying his cock, slamming it into her ass. He could feel the cum swelling up his balls. He gave one last hard thrust, withdrew and said, "OK, get on your knees! Quick!"

He got off the bed and she followed, getting on her knees.

"Lick my balls."

He pointed his cock up and stroked it. She got under him and stuck out her tongue to his balls. She ran her head back & forth, moving her tongue over his shaved balls.

"Damn, that mouth is nice," Korey said looking down at her. "You love licking balls, don't you?"

"Mmmmhmmm."

"Jerk my cock while you do that."

She reached up with her left hand and stroked it from top to bottom. Her mouth would alternate sucking one of his balls and then the other. Not real hard, just a nice gentle suck with her hot mouth. As she sucked them she ran her tongue over them, flicking it back & forth over his shaved balls.

"Alright, I'm gonna shoot my load," Korey said. "Just keep jerking it & sucking my balls. Don't stop."

And with that he shot a load of jizz straight up about three inches. It came back down and landed on her hand while she continued jerking it. He quickly shot another load, bigger than the first and it landed on her upper lip while she was giving his balls a lick. She flinched slightly but kept jerking & licking.

"Don't stop," he gasped. "Keep licking my balls. Jerk me!"

Her flinch caused her to change the angle of his cock and his next shot went up and came down on her forehead and bridge of her nose; an even bigger shot than the second one. He grabbed his cock with his right hand, moving her hand away. He put his left hand on top of her head to steady it and aimed his cock at her face.

"Open that mouth for me," he said.

He shot his next load onto her chin and down on her throat. A little went into her mouth and she closed her lips around it, swallowing it. She opened her mouth again just in time to take the next load in her mouth and on her left cheek. Again, she swallowed it and opened her mouth. The next load got her forehead and down on her nose again. All he had left after that were a few dribbles that mostly landed on her throat & tits, giving her some nice pearl droplets.

"Man, that was hot!" Korey said as he took a few steps back to admire his work. "You took that load like a pro. That's not the first time you've taken it on the face, is it?"

"Maybe it is, maybe it isn't," she replied.

"How's that pussy and ass feel?" Korey asked her.

"Doubt I'll be walking real comfortably for a few days," she said. "I told you not to fuck my ass."

"Sorry, I couldn't help it. Your ass was just calling my name when it was stuck up in the air like that."

12