She's Being Naughty Again Continues

Story Info
Kim and Darnell shower.
1.6k words
3.75
17.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the readers: this is part 2 of “She’s being naughty again.” For the first part and the continuation please refer to “Littlemissnaughtygal”.

Darnell and Kim walk inside and back to their bedroom. Darnell takes Kim by the hand and leads into the bathroom starting the shower letting it warm up. Kim climbs in first and Darnell slides in behind her. Taking the soap into his hand Darnell starts washing Kim’s back down the middle and on both sides.

Running the soap down over her nice ass down the backs of her legs, Darnell lathers up his hands and slowly starts to wash Kim’s butt crack every now and then sliding a finger up inside her. Kim starts to moan, breathing heavy.

Kim, enjoying what Darnell is doing pushes back against his hand, he starts fingering Kim even faster not stopping. Slowly Darnell slides a finger into Kim’s rose bud, jumping slightly as Darnell picks up his pace. Darnell bends Kim over and spanks her ass.

“I have told you before not to come outside this house in that crotchless body suit and you took it upon yourself to disobey me.”

“Daddy I know you told me not to but I was getting so horny and you were paying more attention to that car then me, I’m sorry but I had to do something.” Kim replies in her little whimper that Darnell loves. He spanks her ass yet even harder.

“I don’t care how horny you were getting you disobeyed me and for that you must be punished.”

Darnell turns off the water as they get out of the tub. Darnell and Kim take the towels and dry off. Kim walks into the bedroom and grabs her shorts and begins to put them on.

“DID I TELL YOU TO GET DRESSED OR DID I SAY YOU NEEDED TO BE PUNISHED?” Darnell asked in his harsh voice he uses to get Kim’s attention.

“You said I needed to be punished.”

“Ok then put those shorts down and get on that bed on your hands and knees RIGHT NOW!!!”

“But daddy, I told you I was sorry.”

“BUT NOTHING LITTLE LADY I TOLD YOU TO DO SOMETHING NOW DO IT!!!” Darnell replies again in his harsh voice as he was now getting a little upset.

Looking at Darnell Kim knew she had better do just as told or the punishment would be twice as harsh. Turning toward the bed, Kim climbs up on the side of the bed on her hands and knees.

“STICK THAT ASS IN THE AIR!” Darnell barks.

Kim bends her body over a little more so that her now cold ass is high in the air just like her daddy told her to do. Walking over to the closet Darnell gets the paddle that he uses on Kim when she is naughty or disobedient in any way, Darnell walks up to the side of the bed and puts his hand on the small of her back.

“Are you ready for your punishment.”

“Yes daddy.” Kim replies softly.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK goes the paddle across her ass. Kim now knowing what she had done wrong starts to whimper a little. WACK, WACK, WACK, WACK again across her ass.

“I’m sorry daddy, I’m sorry it will never happen again I promise.” Putting the paddle down Darnell stands Kim up spinning her around looking into her eyes.

“I know it will never happen again cause today you will learn to listen to me when I tell you not to do something get out in the living room NOW!!!” Darnell barks.

“Yes Sir.” Kim replies as she turns to walk into the living room as told Darnell smacks her ass one last time.

Walking into the living room Kim stands in the middle of the floor awaiting more instructions from her daddy.

“Get your little fanny in the corner now missy.” Kim begins to beg and plead with Darnell.

“Please daddy, not the corner I said I was sorry and I wouldn’t do it again please I beg you I’m sorry please.” Darnell just glared at Kim.

“Are you disobeying me again little one?”

“No Sir.” She replies as she lowers her head and walks over and stands in the corner with her ass still exposed to Darnell.

Kim stands in the corner with her back to Darnell a few minutes later Kim thinks Darnell has left the room. She starts to turn around Darnell was watching her from their computer chair.

“TURN YOUR ASS BACK AROUND AND FACE THAT CORNER RIGHT NOW OR YOU WILL REGRET IT I PROMISE YOU!!!” Darnell barks in a now ever harsher voice, Kim quickly turns back toward the corner.

“But I have to pee.” Kim replies.

“Come here right now.” Kim turns around walking toward her daddy.

“Yes Sir?”

“Do you really have to pee or are you just trying to pull my leg?” Darnell asks.

“Daddy I really have to pee, I promise I am not trying to pull your leg.”

“Get in that bathroom right now and I am going with you, if you don’t pee you are in a world of trouble I promise you that, NOW GO!!” Darnell commands. Standing now in the bathroom Kim walks over and sits down on the potty, two or three minutes pass and still nothing.

“I thought you had to pee little lady.”

“I do daddy, I promise just give it a minute.” Darnell is now getting upset as he thinks Kim has lied to him.

“Get up you little slut you lied to me and now you will be punished for lying, I told you, you would be.”

“No daddy I wasn’t lying I promise, please don’t spank me again let me try one more time I promise I will pee this time I promise.”

“Ok but we are going to do it this way, get back in the living room right now” he barks.

“Ok daddy.” Walking again back into the living room standing in the middle of the room Darnell walks in behind her standing in front of her.

“You say you still have to pee so your gonna give your daddy a treat, if you fail this time the punishment will be bad I promise you that.” Darnell commands as he lies down in the middle of the floor looking up at Kim.

“Now little lady get over here and squat over my mouth and do what you said you had to do.”

“What if I cant pee, he will spank me HARD and I know it, what do I do?” she thought to herself.

Kim walks over to Darnell putting one foot on both sides of his head and squats down to his awaiting mouth not thinking of anything hoping that will help her, Kim now praying that she can pee cause she doesn’t want to be spanked again, a few minutes later she releases all her golden juices into Darnell’s mouth and is relieved to have done so. Getting just about done standing back up, Darnell grabs her by the legs.

“Get back down here, I wasn’t done yet.” Darnell commands.

Kim squats back down to Darnell’s mouth as told. Darnell takes his hands putting them on the upper part of the front of Kim’s legs taking his tongue beginning to lick at Kim’s rose bud that is now in plain open view. Kim shocked at what she was feeling but doesn’t dare move cause she wasn’t told to do so.

Darnell slowly slides his tongue up inside Kim’s now awaiting ass pulling her ass closer to his mouth. Darnell starts to really tongue her little rose bud faster and faster. Kim begins to bounce a little on his tongue pushing it even further up inside her s she starts to moan.

Darnell hearing this starts to tongue her ass even faster then before. Kim loving the feeling she is having starts to moan louder and louder,

“Don’t stop daddy, please don’t stop it feels so good please don’t stop.”

Darnell hearing what Kim is saying fucks her ass even faster with his tongue pushing all the way up inside her ass. Kim really begins to bounce on his tongue. She can feel her orgasm starting to build inside her he knew it just by the sound of her voice. Darnell pulls his tongue out only for a moment.

“You better not cum till I tell you to, cause if you do I will give you the spanking you won’t soon forget.” Darnell sticks his tongue back inside her as she starts to fuck his tongue again.

Kim, wanting so badly to cum but she was told not to so she does as told can feel the pressure building inside her ass, Darnell tongues her ass filling it so deep.

“Stand up and let me up.” Darnell commands. Kim does as told wondering what’s next.

Darnell stands taking Kim by the arm and leads her to his table he loves to use bending her over it with her arms stretched out across it. Darnell takes a few steps back just standing there looking at her ass.

“Take your hands and spread your ass cheeks for me and do it now.”

Taking one hand putting it on her right ass cheek taking the other hand placing it on the other slowly she starts to spread her ass cheeks apart. Darnell standing in behind Kim watching her ass open slowly her ass cheeks getting farther and farther apart. Kim stops and Darnell can now see Kim’s rose bud starting to spread as well.

Walking up behind Kim, Darnell takes his big, rigid, throbbing monster into his hand sliding the head of it into Kim’s awaiting ass slowly beginning to slide every inch of that massive mass in her ass. Kim starts to moan once again getting louder and louder wanting more and more of that monster of his she loves so much.