She's Blind not Dead Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amyfriend
Amyfriend
562 Followers

"Well maybe we can shower together Daddy, what do you think?" I whispered in his ear.

"I think that would be wonderful, let's go."

"Maybe you can stop by and tell Roger and Janet that we've gone for a nap. Then he'll know I have left the pool area and hopefully they won't bug us."

"Good idea sweetie."

Dad walked me to our unit and then after I had gone inside he went back and told them that were going for a nap and that we would see them later in the day.

I stumbled around picking up clothes that I had dropped along with my bottle of moisturizing cream and took them to the bathroom.

Moments later I heard Dad comeback and then the door lock being clicked on.

"Hey, that must be my sweaty Daddy." I called out.

"That's right honey, but why are you being so nice to me?" He said as he came up close.

"Oh but Daddy we're on vacation, I'm your girl and you're my man. We need to be able to look back on this vacation as something that brought us closer together and something that we truly enjoyed. A new beginning in our lives." I said and he hugged me tightly.

"That's very sweet honey." He said softly as he continued to hug me in his big comforting arms.

"Daddy listen to me, I want you to be my very first man, I want you to make me a woman."

"Oh wow, are you sure about that?"

"I'm very sure Daddy, but I don't want you to rush. I expect lots of foreplay to make me good and wet before you push that big bugger inside me and take my virginity."

"Wonderful honey, I really wasn't expecting this honestly."

"I know Daddy, but I think its time that we loved each other more, a man needs to have a woman to look after his needs. Mom would have wanted you to be happy and this way you wouldn't really be unfaithful to her."

----------

Part 3 coming very soon.

Amyfriend
Amyfriend
562 Followers
12