She's Cheap, but Effective

Story Info
Dumb hussies make great Dommes!
1.1k words
3.21
8.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So we gotta talk, Auberon." Yat-Pang said. He looked at Auberon over the table. It was a nice restaurant, and how cheap she looked!

Auberon was popping her gum and her cleavage was almost falling out of her tight crop top. Yes, it was hot, but Yat-Pang's Mother had told him that he had to find someone new.

"She is so vulgar, and Yat-Pang, you used to date all sorts of charming girls."

It was true. Yat-Pang missed dating around. But he couldn't seem to get away from Auberon. Was it because of the slave games they played? They had little in common, otherwise.

But the big lips, the teased hair, she was like no other woman he'd ever dated, and he'd always had the hots for the kind of bored looking girls in the Secretarial classes back in school.

They were so different from the chestless honor students and Mathletes who he was bunched with in Advanced Placement and College Prep classes in high school, and of course so many in college.

But Yat-Pang was a brilliant Korean scholar, and he was making a fortune as an emergency room doctor now...

But the cost had been losing the hot chicks to scope out at the increasingly more difficult institutions of learning.

By the time he'd gotten to college, the Secretarial sluts, the ones who smoked in the parking lot with their mechanic boyfriends-the guys in Auto Shop-were not in college.

And Yat-Pang only saw girls like that in the typing pool at college, and then of course when he went out in the work world.

And so Yat-Pang had satisfied himself with the Braniacs, but he'd always had fantasies of subjecting himself to be punished and humiliated by a tough, loud, big chested girl.

Yes, the sort that wore the tight pink cashmere sweaters and the short skirts, the spike heels.

Those heels clicking as they went down the street in the business district, popping their gum and talking about the sales.

Auberon had been the shampoo girl at Yat-Pang's stylist, and he'd loved how she massaged his scalp. He was one of the few men who came in for a "blowout" now and then, to get his hair washed and combed out. He had great hair.

He'd driven Auberon home one night, and when she'd told him about her mounting credit card debt, Yat-Pang had helped her out with that, and he'd chased off her stalking ex-boyfriend.

"You're a sweet guy, Yat. An' a doctor." Auberon had said. "Th' class!"

They'd fallen into bed together, and Auberon wasn't great in the sack, she continued to chew gum, and moaned kind of boredly when it was time to cum.

But, when he'd asked her to spank him, Auberon had gone for it! Fully dressed, she would order Yat-Pang to pull down his pants, and he'd be staring avidly at her big tits in the tight Billabong top as he bent over her leather miniskirted thighs.

Auberon would go to town on his ass, and then send him, crying to the corner.

After this, sometimes they screwed, but less and less. Auberon was fairly content to sit and wave her legs at him as he jerked off in front of her.

She said she didn't have much of a sex drive, but Yat-Pang suspected that she was seeing the stalker again. After all, a shampoo girl, not quite bright enough to graduate from beauty school, made bad choices.

But she was damned hot, and he loved the games they played. She'd wear whatever sexy femdom outfits he bought her, and when he took Auberon to BDSM munches, she was very popular, if a little quiet.

Most of the people in the leather community, at least the women, were kind of homely. Some were intellectual theorists about the lifestyle; others were sad and pathetic women that knew it was the only way to meet a decent guy.

But Auberon would let guys line up and she'd beat the shit out of them!

Yat-Pang had purchased a scourge for her, with little bits of metal on the ends of the cords, and did she look hot, parading about with it, while wearing one of those leather corsets.

But, they didn't talk much, and had almost nothing in common. (Except when she pulled off her shirt, or picked up the paddle, right?)

Every time Yat-Pang tried to break it off with Auberon, she'd say, "Let's talk about it." Pronounced, "Le's tawk about it, baby." And then they'd go upstairs and she'd tell him he needed a spanking.

He should have walked out, of course, but she looked so cute, and he'd end up calling her "Mommy" and taking down his pants, and she'd whip him with the paddle and then use the scourge on his bare ass until he cried.

Then he'd cry in her arms, and she'd cuddle him and tell him,

"You know you need me, baby. Mommy will keep you in line. Hey, can I use yer Visa to get some blouses at Niemen Marcus nex' week?"

And this played hell with his social life. They'd be out with his friends, and she'd have so little to say. She was one helluva pool player, but when they were out in the billiards hall, she'd win some money from his geeky pals and their equally tepid girlfriends and then say "I wanna go home".

And she'd look directly at Yat-Pang, and what could he do?

If he argued, then she'd take it out of him when they got home, and of course if he didn't argue, and went meekly, she'd take it out of him ANYWAY.

And Mendel, his best friend said,

"The girl has nothing to say. She has the depth of a cracked saucer, Yat-Pang. You have to give her up. Nadia likes you. She isn't as hot maybe, but I heard her tell my girlfriend that she'd consider getting a boob job."

And Nadia was successful and Yat-Pang's mother would adore her. No faux pas at the dinner table, none of that, like he had with Auberon.

But a new wrinkle had come into this problem. He'd told Auberon about his chastity fantasies, and she'd locked him in a belt.

So now, he was going to try, tonight to break up with her, and get the keys to the belt. Whenever she was pissed at him, Auberon would pretend she lost the keys, and he would be frustrated for weeks.

And when they would get together, Auberon would whip him and then sit around in cute lingerie, making poor Yat-Pang paint her toenails

Now, Yat-Pang leaned forward. "Auberon, do you have the keys to my chastity belt? We have to talk."

Auberon smiled. "I t'rew 'em in da river, baby. Why'd you ask?"