She's Doing It For You, Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
724 Followers

Donna quit a year after she got her degree to get married. She had saved enough to buy a new home outright.

Debby quit a year later, also to get married to a doctor, who knows, incidentally, how she earned the money for college. She is the first woman to let him fuck her in the ass. Kinky guy? Sure.

On August first of 1972, Lake View, motel, bar, and truck stop sold for four hundred and sixty thousand dollars. The three Jamestown women all went their own way. Each purchased a small business, cash sale.

Charles and Lynn now live in a small Florida seashore town. They live well below their means, watching the world roll by, as Charles would say. They own their condo, and they have one million, two hundred thousand dollars invested in stocks and bonds. Which ain't bad, not bad at all. Now both age sixty-nine, they hug and love each other. They have been retired for the last thirty-two years. Charles whispers in Lynn's ear, when he holds her, "I love my Golden Pussy more and more each year."

I'm Softly.

Please take the time to vote and comment.

Softly
Softly
724 Followers
12