She's Early

Story Info
When her friend comes to visit, it’s an unexpected surprise.
7.9k words
4.71
102.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Levon
Levon
9 Followers

"I'm early," she discreetly whispered to me as we stood up to welcome our friends who had just come through the restaurant doors and saw me waving to catch their attention.

I didn't really have time to process her statement before our friends, Rob and Amy, approached our table to greet us. My first thought was confusion, and perhaps I misheard her. Our friends were right on time, and even if they had been early, it really wouldn't have mattered. For once, we had arrived at the restaurant ahead of our reservation time.

Then, of course as I was giving Amy a hug, the realization of my wife's passing comment hit me like a ton of bricks. She had told me that her period had arrived, nearly 4 days early. I went from flaccid to hard in an instant and had to quickly break off the hug with Amy before she noticed.

As we took our seats, I glanced at Megan who had a grin on her face like a Cheshire cat. My loving wife knew that her short and sweet message had hit its mark by my look of disbelief and that was exactly the reaction she had been planning.

Megan and I had been together for more than a decade (married for just under eight years) and had a fairly regular sex life. Regular, except for when she had her period. She didn't like menstrual sex, even though she knew that was something I was interested in and had a kink for. She felt gross during that time, telling me that I wouldn't be so interested in periods if I had to deal with my own crotch bleeding for a week.

Yes, she knew we could put down that maroon-colored towel (our special "period" towel). Yes, she knew how much I liked sex during that week. Yes, we could hop in the shower when we were done. Yes, we didn't have to worry about using a condom during that time. But, no, she still wasn't interested. She hated me sticking my penis in her, because all she could think about was what was coming out of her and the squishy feeling my dick caused when I penetrated her.

Her dislike of her monthly flow started at her first period. Menarche for most of her friends had been when they turned 12 or 13 and some at 14. For her though, her first period came on Christmas Eve, just 2 months past her 15th birthday. Her family was out at her grandparents' house all day for the holiday and her stomach just felt funny. Dinner hadn't agreed with her all that much and she felt like her intestines were in knots. After returning home and getting ready for bed, she sat on the toilet and saw the brown spot on her underwear and it took a second for it to click. Her mom told her to find some pads under the sink and for the next twenty or so years, the red and white theme of Christmas always had a second meaning for her.

Each period since her first was an inconvenience and she simply just hated dealing with it. She hated being unprepared and staining another pair of panties. She hated the cramps and the mood swings and the bloated feeling it gave her. She hated how horny I got when I would discover she was wearing a pad. And she definitely hated using pads. Megan felt like she was wearing a mini-diaper that was always sticky and wet, no matter the brand or how often she changed. Tampons were out, unless she was going to go to the pool or the beach, because she wasn't too keen on sticking anything up inside of her, except a penis and her lone box of Tampax Pearls was at least 3 years old.

But most of all, she hated the smell of her crotch during that week. It was a smell that was so unmistakable and she felt like the whole world knew she was on her period. It was something that I had gotten used to over the years and while not particularly unpleasant, it certainly wasn't as bad as she made it out to be.

We rarely (if ever) made love on the first day of her period's arrival and I usually had to wait until the 3rd or 4th day as things were slowing down before making my move. So there I was leisurely reviewing my menu choices and thinking of different options to get my wife in the mood, when I was totally caught daydreaming.

"Earth to Jay," Megan said, "I asked you if you were getting the filet?" The filet mignon certainly looked good on the menu, but what my wife said next made my head jerk up quickly.

"You can get your meat nice and rare, all red and bloody if you want!" What the hell did she just say? Did she really just say I can get my meat "red and bloody" in public and in front of our friends? I simply stared agape and tried to compose myself.

"Uh, while that sounds appetizing, I think I'm going to go with the salmon they have featured," I was able to finally spit out. Our friends didn't bat an eye at her comment, oblivious to the double entendre.

Smiling, Megan reached down and squeezed my thigh. "OK, suit yourself, mister," she said, "but I don't want to hear any bitching and moaning about how you missed out on something you don't get to have very often..." Wow. OK. I was hooked and not really sure how far she expected to take this, especially in public. This was so out of character for her, especially when talking about her period, and I wondered what exactly had gotten into her.

We made it through the ordering process and the waiter returned with our first bottle of wine. After Rob took the first sip and nodded his approval, the waiter was filling our glasses when Megan exclaimed, "Let's keep it flowing!"

"Holy shit," I thought. Surely I flinched or made some other involuntary twitch as the four of us started to laugh at Megan's witty comment, albeit not all for the same reasons. This was shaping up to be a memorable night.

I looked over and took a fresh look at Megan. She looked great for being in her late 30's and after two kids. We had gotten dressed up to celebrate Rob and Amy's 20th anniversary and she was positively glowing. After starting an exercise program less than a year ago, my wife had lost 35 pounds and was getting lean. All the baby fat from our toddler was gone and she was happier than she'd been in a while.

Megan was wearing a cute black dress with a button-up lace front that came down to just above her knees, black pantyhose, and black strappy heels. Unfortunately I had come home from work just in time to kiss the kids goodbye and hadn't had a chance to watch her dress. I really loved watching Megan as she got dressed or undressed and enjoyed seeing her in her underwear. Even if it wasn't sexy lingerie or even a matched pair, I would often ogle her body, hopeful to find her in the mood. However, today I didn't have the benefit of knowing what she had under her dress, but the way the evening was going, sounded like I would get to see it soon enough.

As we were looking over the menu, Megan leaned over to point out something on her menu. It was a pasta dish with a "chunky marinara" sauce. As she pointed with her manicured fingernail to the words, she just said, "Huh, look at that." I didn't know if she had wanted me to join in on the fun and start making comments of my own or to keep my yap shut and just enjoy the ride. Rob and Amy weren't stupid and I was beginning to get worried that they'd catch on soon.

Before our entrees arrived, Megan excused herself to go to the bathroom as she picked up her purse. My wife never carries a purse, but I knew why today. I watched her go, lingering on her backside a bit longer than was probably polite, before turning my attention back to our guests. Another bottle of wine arrived and I was starting to feel the benefits of the alcohol.

She returned just as our entrees were delivered and the four of us began eating a delightful meal. At one point, I placed my hand on Megan's upper thigh. I was incredibly surprised to find that she wasn't wearing pantyhose after all. I felt the strap for a garter and moved my hand down slightly to feel for the clip for her stockings. I moaned slightly and Megan shot me another winning smile as the image of my wife in a garter belt and stockings started to form in my imagination. She obviously had pulled out all the stops for this dinner and I had to wait patiently to unwrap my gifts.

When the waiter brought over a tray of desserts, all I wanted to do was to rush home and make love to my wife. (Actually, we'd make love eventually, but first, I wanted to take her and unleash my lust for her in almost an animalistic way.) I was ready and I knew she was ready too. But, to my disappointment, Megan ordered a dessert, probably just to prolong the agony of waiting to take her.

"I'll have the chocolate raspberry ganache," she said politely to the waiter, "with two spoons." As she looked at me she said, "You can share some of mine, if you're good."

I gave her a look that killed, and she just smiled, batting her big doe-eyes at me. Dessert and coffee arrived quickly and Megan dug right into her dessert. It had a raspberry sauce dripped down the sides of the confection and Megan scooped up some of the red, sticky sauce on her finger and fed it to me. I licked her finger clean of course, but was ready to drag her out of the restaurant, leaving Rob and Amy behind. It was playful banter between a married couple and wasn't too much beyond PG-13 to the casual observer, but we both knew it was much more than that.

Thankfully, it was time to go. Although the conversation with our friends hadn't waned, the food was all gone and it was getting late. Besides, we had told our babysitter we'd be back before 11:00 PM and that time was approaching quickly. Hugs were exchanged all around and I hurried my wife off to the car.

As soon as I shut the door, I hissed: "You are one hell of a tease tonight." She replied, "Get me home honey so I can fuck your brains out."

With that, she grabbed my hard-on through my slacks and squeezed firmly. "Looks like you're ready for me?"

"So very ready for you," I replied.

"And what would happen if I showed you some leg?" Megan drew her dress up her thighs, showing off her stocking tops. My hard-on was painful and was begging for release from my pants. Somehow, I kept my eyes on the road, but kept stealing glances at her legs and her stockings. Then she pulled her dress even higher, letting me see that she was wearing black lace panties. Although her legs were closed, I was able to see that she was wearing a pad, as the white moon-shaped outline of the top of her pad peeked up toward her waistband.

"I'm not sure if you're aware," she said nonchalantly, "but I got my period a few days early this month."

"Not aware?" I said laughing. "I'd have to be dead to not be aware of it. But, I'm going to get you back for all that teasing you did during dinner."

"Me? Tease you? Whatever could you mean?" she retorted, and not too convincingly.

I tried to feel her crotch and touch her pad, but my arm was quickly batted away.

"Pay attention to your driving and get us home in one piece."

"Yes, dear."

We made it home in record time and without being stopped for any traffic infractions. Luckily for us, our babysitter lives 3 houses down the street and she can just walk home. I was happy that one of us didn't have to drive her home, because I was driving Megan toward our bedroom quickly.

After paying the babysitter and shooing her out the door (and are you freaking kidding me?) waiting for the babysitter to get back home safely (walk faster!), I nearly dragged Megan upstairs. But, because Megan has a touch of "June Cleaver" in her, she checked on the kids before coming into the bedroom. I had to admit, she was a great mom to both of the kids and they were thriving because of her.

Finally, Megan waltzed into the bedroom and I looked her over. I had dimmed the lights a bit, and she stood there for a moment and let my eyes roam. She then got a bit self-conscious and demure and then softly said, "What?"

I went to her and taking her in my arms, I whispered, "you are so beautiful and tonight especially."

She blushed and appreciated the comments and one of my hands went to her head and into her hair as she leaned back. We kissed passionately and urgently as the trials of the day ebbed away. My other hand slipped down to her bottom and I felt the garter strap as I gave her bottom a gentle squeeze.

"I need you," I whispered. She said, "I need you more." We kissed some more.

I started to unbutton her dress and after a few buttons, reached my hand in to touch her breast. She was wearing some kind of lingerie that had lace cups. I squeezed her and she let out a moan. Megan loved the attention I gave her breasts and I couldn't wait to take one into my mouth.

More buttons were undone allowing me to see more of her lingerie. She broke the kiss and said, "It's new. I got it today at JC Penny's. I thought you'd like it." I did like it. It was a lacy strapless bra that extended down to her belly button and showed off her bosom. After breastfeeding the kids, her boobs shrank a little bit, but stayed at a healthy handful, usually a 36C. I took them into my hands and gave another good squeeze, admiring how the bra was showing them off. Because the cups were made out of lace, I noticed that her nipples were hard and were growing to the size of a fingertip.

"I can't wait for you to suck on them," Megan said in a low voice.

I had unbuttoned enough of the dress to slide it over her shoulders and down over her hips. She stepped out of it and as I draped the dress over a nearby chair, I took the view of all her in. She stood there in her black bra, black garter belt and stockings and black lace panties, with the top of her white pad showing through the lace as bright as if it was day-glo orange. I cupped her mound and felt her through her pad. She gently pushed my hand away and started to undress me.

Starting to protest, I was quickly shushed. Megan removed my jacket, tie and unbuttoned my shirt. I knew I had to just stand there, yielding to her control, albeit slightly. I would have her soon enough, but had to let the tension build a bit more. Unbuckling my pants and pulling down my zipper, Megan pulled my pants off to see my hard-on, barely contained by my underwear. She grabbed me and we both moaned in unison.

Carefully, she pulled on the waistband, letting my organ pop free from its constricting cage. Dropping to her knees, she took a tentative lick to my hole, tasting my pre-cum, causing my dick to twitch. Then slowly, her head descended a few inches, taking me into her mouth.

"Yummmmmm," she moaned. She started to stroke my organ, slowly and softly at first, but then with more pressure. I staggered back a few feet and leaned back on our bed. Megan urged me to get up on the bed and she crawled between my legs, going back down on me. Putting my hands into her hair, I felt her as she bobbed up and down, running her tongue along the length of my shaft. She has a way of flicking her tongue along the bottom of my tip, something she knows that drives me crazy.

"Honey..." I warned as I was getting close. She wasn't particularly fond of a mouthful of cum and I wanted to give her fair warning. I loved coming in her mouth, but it wasn't something she had let me do very often, and I didn't think that's where things were going to end today.

Megan slowed down her assault on my penis and let it playfully pop out of her mouth, with a thin string of saliva still attached to my tip. She snuggled up close and I pulled back the covers from underneath us. Our "period towel" was in place already. Megan had obviously planned a number of things in advance. As she settled in over the towel, we were kissing furiously, tonguing each other and trying to delve deeper into each other's mouth. I heard Megan moan again as my hand cupped her breast.

With one arm around my wife, I ran my hands through her long hair, lightly massaging her scalp. My other hand squeezed her left breast, through the sexy lace cup of her bra. Megan was stroking my erection, keeping me very hard and I was rubbing our legs together, getting us both worked up.

I pulled the cup of her bra down and was rewarded with a handful of breast. Normally, I'd go right for her sensitive nipple, squeezing it and pulling on it. But tonight, I decided to make her wait just a little bit. It was a weak attempt to tease her and she knew it.

"Suck on it," she commanded, "I know you want to."

She was right of course. I wanted to suck on it in the worst possible way. I wanted to draw her nipple into my mouth and suckle like a little baby would. Her breasts were awesome and I loved sucking them as much as she loved being sucked. Reaching around, I found the clasp of her bra and fumbled with it briefly, until I was able to disengage the many hooks. Pulling the bra from her, I immediately took her left breast into my mouth, sucking hard on her boob.

"Oooooohhhhhhh. Damn that feels so good." She shuddered as she said that.

I sucked in earnest, running my tongue along the bottom of her breast, while drawing her nipple deep into my mouth. Sucking rhythmically, I squeezed underneath her breast. I pulled most of her breast out of my mouth and focused on sucking just her nipple and the spongy flesh around it. In similar way to how she plays with my tip, I flicked her nipple in my mouth, while I gave her another good squeeze.

My mouth returned to hers and we started kissing again, but my hand roamed southward. I massaged the inside of her thigh and knew eventually where my hand was going to end up. Megan knew it too, but it was a game we both enjoyed playing. I certainly wanted to touch her and her pad, and that would come, but prolonging my advance heightened the anticipation of what we were going to do in due time.

Massaging her thigh, my fingers crept closer to her core as reached the top of her stocking. Feeling her bare skin I continued upwards and felt the heat emanating from between her legs. She was hot and wet and completely worked up and we were both ready to go. Her legs had been closed together, but as I approached my prize, her legs slowly parted.

As my hands reached her black lace panties, she felt like a furnace pumping out her heat. I cupped her mound again, tracing my fingers over her pad. We both moaned at my first touch of her, but probably for different reasons. The pad felt big and I guessed that she was wearing an overnight pad, something she often does on her first day. I felt the outline of the top of the pad and then slide my hand over the wings.

"I want you," she said to me. "I've been thinking about you all day and can't wait much longer."

"I want you too," I replied.

We continued kissing and I broke her kiss to nuzzle her ear. I pressed harder, massaging her through her pad and she whispered in my ear, "I'm so fucking horny for you. I'm going to ride you so hard."

Although I wanted to play with her pad some more, I was really getting worked up. It was time.

I extracted myself from her and she pushed off me trying to get out of bed.

"And where do you think you're going?" I asked and pushed her down. She tried to resist a bit, but I pushed her back and made a grab for her panties. Her garter belt and straps were over her underwear and they would have to be undone first.

"Wait," she warned. I was having none of that and started to pull on the garter tabs. I briefly saw the pad snuggled up against her with the winged flaps of her pad neatly folded over the sides of her lace panties. A quick flick of my thumb and forefinger released the first garter. The second one released quickly thereafter. She paused briefly, thinking, and rolled to one side to give me access to one of the back garters. I fumbled with it for a moment, and the tab released from her stocking top. She rolled to her other side and I was able to release the last garter, getting an eyeful of the back of her underwear with the pad bulging out.

With the garter straps released, I reached for her panties. She stared at me intently, without moving. I gave a slight tug and stared back, silently pleading to let me proceed. She hesitated, contemplating what was down there for me to see and how uncomfortable she was to let me see it. Ultimately, she acquiesced and lifted her hips up to let me pull off her underwear.

Levon
Levon
9 Followers