She's Gonna Be A Star Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heads were shook. I took Raff's hand, and pressed it against Ali's tit. "You're selling her tits. You're selling her ass. Her mouth. Her pussy. Everybody, grab her tits."

Hesitantly, hands raised. Ali watched the hands draw closer, still breathing hard, with her own hands at her side. She didn't shy away, and they got a feel.

"We now have five more play-dates," I concluded. "Every night we're on stage, I want you to love her. You have to own her. You have to worship her. Ali. She's yours, and you're selling her to the crowd. They have to know her value. Remember how her tits feel. She needs you, but it's all about her."

Their little musician minds were awed. "Yeah."

I reached out and stroked her cheek. They watched as my fingertips glided down her cheek, to her chest. I was too far in heat to have any restraint. My fingers fiddled with her nipple as I spoke: "Didn't she do a great job? Wasn't she wonderful?"

"Yeah," said Tom, the drummer. "You were great tonight."

"Thanks, guys. You were great too."

"Group hug," I announced. We closed in on her, hands wrapping everywhere. She giggled suddenly, and we all felt her body vibrate. "Okay. I'm gonna take Ali home now, and fuck the shit out of her."

"You and what army?" she laughed.

"See you at practice tomorrow."