She's Gonna Be a Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinnndy
sinnndy
212 Followers

Cindy graduated high school, got a job as a waitress and enrolled at the nearest Community College, she would have little time to continue her acting and singing. Jim had not tried to take her virginity yet, but she knew he would if she didn't get away. Every time her mother went away, the same routine occurred, spankings and blowjobs, Cindy had become pretty good at giving head, learning how to make Jim cum fast so he would leave her alone.

All of her friends were now away at college, her mother had just gone out of town, she would be gone for the whole weekend. Cindy came home late from her job one night and Jim was waiting for her. She was dead tired having worked a double shift, but Jim didn't care, he was really drunk, and told her that this was going to be a special weekend for the two of them. Cindy knew what that meant, if she didn't somehow escape Jim, her virginity would be taken, but she had nowhere to run, all of her friends were gone and she did not have any relatives that lived close by, she didn't know what to do. Jim had her take her panties off and spanked her a lot harder than usual, he was really bombed, and Cindy was really scared. He caressed her pussy after each swat on her ass, and even though Cindy hated every second, her pussy was wet, and part of her even enjoyed the spanking she was receiving.

As usual, when Jim was done spanking her, she would get on her knees, open her mouth, and suck on his smelly cock. She opened her mouth, and Jim pushed his cock inside, Cindy, looking up in hatred at Jim, noticed that he had a real evil smile on his face, scaring her even more. She found out quickly why he was smiling, he grabbed the back of her head with two hands and started filling her throat with liquid, but this wasn't his cum, she had just started sucking his cock, the bastard was urinating down her throat, causing her to gag and panic while trying to escape him, it was the most humiliating moment of her life. This disgusting human being treating her like his toilet, and when he finished, she got up and ran to the bathroom and vomited, trying to get his pee out of her body, sticking her fingers down her throat to help out.

He followed her into the bathroom, laughing out loud; telling her it was time for her to succumb to her daddy. He grabbed her hips, she felt his cock at the entrance of her pussy, "no way I'm going to lose my virginity without a fight," she thought to herself as she formed a fist and punched him in the balls. He was stunned and in pain, reacting quickly, she pushed him hard, and he fell backwards, hitting his head on the side of the bathtub. He was out cold, Cindy didn't even check to see if he was breathing, she ran to her room, grabbed a suitcase, threw some clothes in it. She rifled through Jim's wallet, took out all of his cash and also took his car keys, and hid them in some bushes so he couldn't chase her. Between the money she took from Jim and the money she took out of the bank the following morning, Cindy had just over $500. She decided she had to get out of town and headed to Hollywood, figuring she could find a waitress job in the meantime and maybe could catch a break somewhere in show business.


Cindy didn't look back, LA would take her a couple of days to get to, she would pull off at a hotel and sleep in her car in the parking lots, it was still summertime, so she would be able to keep warm. She was only 18, but felt she had what it would take to break into showbiz somehow, either as a singer, a dancer or an actress. She took her time, even if Jim called the cops she was old enough to be out on her own, the police didn't have any legal action to take, she finally made it to LA in three days. Cindy decided she should find a job first, and got one that day at a sleazy looking diner, she figured it would be easier to get an apartment if she had a job. She went apartment hunting, but was unable to find anything decent, so she spent the first week sleeping in her car. Her job was tough; the customers didn't tip well, so she decided to try to find a better restaurant. She didn't have much luck, but did befriend one of the other waitresses there, Barb, a tall slightly overweight blonde. Barb had lived in LA all of her life, she was 28, and was looking for a roommate, which excited Cindy, who was sick of sleeping in her car. After work, Barb took Cindy back to her apartment, it wasn't in the greatest of neighborhoods, and the outside of the apartment was run down as was the inside, but at least Barb kept the place neat. The price for rent was cheap, so Cindy said yes, and moved into the second bedroom which was tiny, but at least it had a bed in it.

Life was still hard, but at least Jim was out of it, Cindy would work mostly double shifts, and rarely had time for auditions, and when she did, never even got a call back. She knew she was better than a lot of the girls she auditioned with, but they always seemed to get the jobs because they would put out for the directors, and Cindy would not lower herself to those standards. She just figured that one of these times, a director would notice her talents and offer her a job, all she needed was just one break.

Cindy and Barb got along just fine; they worked the same shifts, and were so tired when they got home, that they usually just went to sleep. One weekend, Barb brought a man home; Cindy was trying to save money, so she just stayed in. His name was Freddy, he was black as night, and seemed friendly, but Cindy knew she could not trust anyone, the fact that he was black was not the reason, Cindy was not prejudice, she just didn't trust anyone in LA, and Freddy wasn't the kind of guy she would ever hang out with. He broke out some cocaine and did a line, followed by Barb, and then offered some to Cindy, who politely declined. Barb and Freddy partied for a while and then went into Barb's room, where they proceeded to make animal sex noises keeping Cindy up all night. Freddy started stopping by regularly, he was always friendly, but there was something about him that Cindy just couldn't trust.

One day Cindy and Barb went to work together, and when they got there, the lights were off, and an out of business sign was on the window. "Shit, now we have to find a new place to work," said Barb, so they went back home. Finding a new job wasn't easy, every place Cindy went to, ended up with the manager telling Cindy to either blow him or get out, so out she went. Neither of them were having any luck, and the bills were piling up, they were a month late on rent, and were going to have the power shut off. Freddy kept showing up from time to time, always with cocaine, offering it to Cindy, who always declined.

One night Freddy came by with a friend, Harvey, a tall athletic looking black man, wearing expensive looking clothing, but like Freddy, there was something about him that worried Cindy. The four of them partied, Cindy had some beer while the others drank and filled their noses with the white powder. Freddy and Barb went into the bedroom for their nightly activities, and Harvey started in on Cindy, flirting with her, telling her how pretty she was. Cindy was horny, but didn't want to get involved with any man at this time, Harvey tried hard, but was a gentleman about it, finally leaving after giving Cindy a kiss on the cheek, offering to take her out to dinner sometime.

During the days, Cindy would audition for any play, musical or acting job, but was unsuccessful, either being told that she didn't have the look or experience they were looking for, or would have to perform sexual acts without guarantee of getting a role. She was really frustrated, she couldn't even get a good gig at a nice restaurant, her money was nonexistent, and she wondered how they hadn't been thrown out of the apartment yet. Barb was now working, but wouldn't tell Cindy what she was doing. One day, she told Cindy that she either had to start contributing to paying the rent and utilities, or she would have to find a new roommate. "I just can't seem to find a regular job, can't you find me work at your place?" Cindy asked. "You wouldn't be interested in what I'm doing, it's not exactly glamorous, I know what type of girl you are, and I do respect you for being that way," Barb replied. "Well, right now I would do almost anything not to be back on the streets, please Barb, can't you help me?" Cindy pleaded. Barb then told Cindy that she was posing for lingerie and some nude pictures, that the money was good, but that it just wasn't for Cindy.

A couple days went by and Cindy wasn't having any luck, she was desperate and asked Barb if she would introduce her to her employers, that she at least had to check it out. Barb told her that she met her boss already, that it was Harvey, the man Cindy met a couple of weeks ago. Barb took Cindy to work the next day, Harvey greeted her with a big smile, telling her that he hoped she would come around, and that she was just what he was looking for. He explained to Cindy that he dabbled in everything from bikini and lingerie shots to hardcore porn movies, telling her that he would never pressure her into doing anything that she didn't want to do, but of course, the more daring she got, the more money she could make. Cindy thought if she could just make enough money until she got a break, she could handle posing in bikinis or lingerie, but would not pose nude, and porn movies, not a chance, with her luck, Jim would watch one of her some day.

Cindy told Harvey that she would be willing to do some of the shots he mentioned, but really didn't want to go any further. Harvey explained to her that he did have a bikini photo set that he wanted done today, but that he didn't have a lot of them lined up in the near future. Cindy would make $200, and that would be a great start, so Harvey handed her the bikini, it was a thong with a really skimpy top. Cindy asked, "don't you have a one-piece or at least a suit that would cover more of my body?" Harvey replied, "this is the suit I picked out for this photo shoot, either wear it or we will find someone else who will." Cindy really needed the money, so she put the suit on, it barely covered the tops of her aureoles and you could see her pubic hair hanging out of the sides of the thong. Cindy walked out into the set area, there was a tall white man there, also in a small suit, he was fairly good looking, and very muscular, with short brown hair, his name was Jeff. The photographer's name was Tommy; he was an older man wearing a tshirt, jeans and a baseball cap covering his balding head.

Tommy said, "Ok Cindy, here's what I want you to do." He had her lay on a towel on her stomach and had Jeff put suntan lotion on her body. Tommy was walking all around, telling Cindy to smile, and telling Jeff where he wanted him to put the lotion. He had Cindy get on her knees, telling her to look back and smile at him, while Jeff put lotion on her exposed and naked except for a string, butt. She was very uncomfortable, but knew she needed the money, already having to sell her car long ago, and was practically broke. She felt Jeff's hands slide into her suit touching her wet pussy as Tommy shot away, wanting to tell him to stop, but it had been so long, and felt so good. Jeff pulled her bikini away and had two fingers sliding in and out of her pussy, it was so wrong, but felt so good, she just couldn't stop him, especially when she felt his tongue brush up against her clit, shivers went up and down her spine. Jeff was really good at eating pussy, she was grinding her ass back in his face as Tommy continued taking pictures, and unbeknownst to Cindy, a hidden video camera was catching the whole thing. Jeff stopped licking her pussy, and she moaned in displeasure, when she felt the head of his cock at her pussy, Cindy turned around and told him that she couldn't do that, that she was a virgin, and wanted her first time to be special, but that if she would get paid more, she would suck Jeff's cock.

Tommy went in and discussed the situation with Harvey and told her that if she sucked Jeff's cock, she would be paid $500 and that Harvey wanted to talk to her when they finished. Jeff pulled out his cock; it was a monster, 10" long and thicker than anything Cindy had ever seen, how was she going to fit that in her mouth she wondered. She took it in her hand, and started stroking it, lowering her mouth towards it, giving him gentle licks. Tommy was telling her what to do, how to lick it, to make sure she looked at the camera while sucking him, and to make it look like she was enjoying herself. That part was easy, Cindy was enjoying herself, it was the first time she had enjoyed giving a blowjob. She licked and sucked his cock with vigor, savoring his taste, loving the moans coming from Jeff. Tommy told her to lick his balls while stroking his cock, so Cindy licked and sucked on Jeff's big balls, treating them gently knowing how tender they were, all the while looking at the camera with lust in her eyes. She was then told to make Jeff cum, so she started sucking him hard, stroking his cock with a firm grip, and just before he came, Tommy told her to pull away, so that Jeff could shoot his cream all over her, which he did, the first shot hitting her right in the eye, the next landing on her extended tongue, followed by a stream which went right into her mouth. Tommy told her not to swallow, but to stick her creamy coated tongue out showing the cum on it.

The shoot was done, Cindy got cleaned up and dressed, and then went into Harvey's office. He said, "You did great girl, much better and more natural than I could ever imagine, I can't believe you are a virgin. I have big plans for you, come on, let's talk about it over lunch." Harvey took her to a nice Italian restaurant; it was the first decent meal she had eaten in the 6 months since arriving in LA. Harvey told her she could order whatever she wanted, handing over an envelope with $600 in cash, telling her that if she stuck with him, she could make a lot of money. Cindy felt bad about what occurred earlier, but she was desperate, really having no choice. As they ate lunch, Harvey told her about his big plan, he told Cindy that if she did just one film for him, that he would pay her $5000, but she would have to let the director and actors do whatever they wanted to her, that having a woman lose her virginity on film was worth a lot of money. He told her it would be a live feed on the internet, and that he would also film it, that she could dye her hair blonde or wear a wig, and no one she knew would ever recognize her. That was a lot of money, but it was something Cindy just couldn't do, she told Harvey that she just couldn't do it, and also could not pose for him anymore, thanking him for the opportunity. He told her to take her time, sleep on it, knowing that Cindy was having a rough go, and would be back begging him to film her. He also told her that the offer was only valid if she could prove she was a virgin, she told him that her hymen was indeed intact, but she was saving her virginity for the right man.

Cindy had not spoken with her mother since she left, she picked up a phone once in a while, even started dialing her number, but always hung up the phone before finishing dialing. She decided that she was going to call her tonight. Since Jim was a cop, and probably had the phone tapped, she would call from somewhere far enough away from where she lived. Cindy got on a bus which took her to a nice section of town, and she walked into a bar called Players, a trendy, but not too flashy sports bar. The place was crowded being it was a Saturday night, and Cindy found a phone booth. She nervously dialed the operator telling her that she wanted to make a collect call to Sharon Brown. She heard the dial tone, praying that her mother, and not Jim would answer the phone. Her mom picked up the phone and accepted the call, crying loudly, asking Cindy if she was all right, and pleading for her to come back home. Cindy asked if Jim was around and her mom told her he was not. Cindy then told her mother that she would come home only if Jim was out of their lives, and if her mom would go to Alcoholics Anonymous. Sharon told Cindy that Jim was her husband, and there was no way he could have done the nasty things that Cindy claimed he did, so Cindy said good bye to her mom, and hung up the phone. She came out of the booth crying, how could her life turn out like this, why wouldn't her mother believe her, how could God be so cruel.

She had tears in her eyes, causing her to bump into a well-dressed older man. She apologized over and over again, he told her not to worry about, and wanted to know if there was anything he could do to help. She had pretty much stopped crying, and said to the man jokingly, "well, I could really use a job." He replied, "have you ever bartended?" She told him she hadn't been a bartender, but had made drinks as a waitress at some of the places she had worked at. He said, "I have a good feeling about you, can you start tomorrow night?" She asked him if he was really serious and told him she would be the best bartender he had ever seen, and that she would do anything for the opportunity, and she really meant it, if he wanted a blow job, she would have given it, she was at rock bottom. He told her to show up at 5 sharp the following evening, and told her she could dress as casual as she liked, Cindy thanked him and gave him a big hug. He told her that his name was Vince, and that he owned the bar, was married and had 3 grown children, and that Cindy reminded him and looked a little bit like his youngest daughter. He was as loving family man, and it really broke his heart when he saw Cindy crying, and that he would hate for his daughter to be in her situation. She thanked him again and took the bus back to her apartment.

The following day, she took the bus back to the bar and arrived a half-hour early, she was so excited, this was a nice place, and the clientele looked like they would be good tippers. Vince greeted her, and introduced her to Brandon; he would be training her for a couple of nights until she got things down. Brandon was gorgeous, 6 feet tall, about 180 pounds, short brown hair, and a cute little tush. He had a great smile, flashing his big pearly whites and extended his hand offering her a firm handshake. She followed him around all night, he was 25 and had been trying to become an actor for a couple of years, bouncing around from waiter jobs to bartending. He had been at Players for two years and really liked it there, the money was not bad, it paid the bills, and even got him into a high visibility acting class. He told her that a lot of stars started out at that school, that it was expensive to get into, and that you really had to have talent. He had done a couple of commercials, and had some bit parts on TV shows and some movies, he was told that the main reason he got the roles was because of his taking classes at the school. Cindy asked him how she could get a chance at going to the school, that she would do anything for the chance. He told her that the classes were filled for now, that he would let her know when there was an opening, but that she would have to audition first, and then it would cost her $3000 for each six month session.

There was only one way that she could come up with that kind of money, and she wasn't about to lower myself to doing porn for Harvey, besides, there were no openings right now, maybe she could make enough at the bar, the money was good, but it would never be enough for her to come up with a lot of money. Wednesday nights were really slow, so Vince decided that he would bring in a Karaoke machine. The first night he had it, no one but the guy who brought the machine would go up to sing, so Cindy asked Vince if it was ok for her to try it, he told her to go for it. She sang "Heartbreaker," by Pat Benetar, and the place went up for grabs, Cindy had a hell of voice, and by the end of the evening, had sung ten songs, getting a nice ovation after each song. Brandon approached her at the end of the evening; he had the night off, but decided to stop by the bar with a friend of his who happened to be a teacher at the acting school. Brandon introduced Cindy to Glenn, who was a good looking man in his early 40's, he wore glasses and had brown hair with tints of gray. Glenn told Cindy that she had a really nice voice, and asked if she had any other talents. Cindy told him that she had done a lot of plays and musicals and always had the lead role. Glenn told her that his class would have an opening in a week or two, but that it would fill quickly, and if she could afford it, she would have the first crack at it, that by him hearing her sing made it so that she wouldn't even have to audition. She told Glenn that she would be there whenever he wanted her to, and that she would have the cash, knowing that it meant working for Harvey, appearing in a porn video and losing her virginity. Glenn told her to come to his class one-week from the following Monday with a check, and he promised that good things would happen to her and her career.

sinnndy
sinnndy
212 Followers