She's Gonna Be a Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinnndy
sinnndy
212 Followers

She thanked Glenn and he went home, leaving just Brandon and Cindy in the bar. The place had emptied, so Brandon and Cindy sat there talking for a while. He was really excited; he had a good chance at getting a role on a sitcom, that it was between him and another unknown. She was really happy for him, he had been her mentor at the bar, and was a really nice guy, courteous and patient, and he always could make her laugh with a stupid joke or a silly face. She really liked him a lot, and could see herself with him, but wasn't sure if he felt the same about her, he was so good looking, he could have any girl at the bar. It was getting late so they locked up, Brandon then asked Cindy if she wanted to go up to his place, since it was so late, that he would sleep on the couch, and let her have the bed. Cindy took him up on the offer, she would never find a bus this early in the morning, but told him that she would sleep on the couch, and wouldn't hear any arguments.

They took a cab to Brandon's apartment, he lived there with a fellow classmate, who was long asleep. It was a really nice place in a good section of LA, kind of messy, but a whole lot nicer than Cindy's place. They sat on the couch for a while, talking about their pasts and their dreams, it was getting really late, and Brandon said that he was going to bed, he leaned over to give Cindy a kiss good night, and she grabbed him pulling him close, kissing him with passion. Brandon really liked Cindy and was attracted to her, but felt the same way she did about him, he thought she could have any guy in the bar, and that he didn't have a chance. They kissed for quite a while; it was a romantic kiss, soft kisses on the lips, tongues swirling in each other's mouths. Brandon picked Cindy up carried her into his room, placing her on his bed, helping her undress, and then taking his clothes off. He had a great body, he was lean but muscular and had a nice long cock, Cindy figured it to be about 8" long with nice thickness. Brandon looked at Cindy lying on his bed, she was stunning, long brown hair, beautiful eyes, nice firm breasts, a great ass and a full bush of pubic hair.

Brandon went straight for her pussy, she was really wet, his fingers sliding in and out with ease. Brandon really knew how to eat pussy, he prided himself on his talent of being able to make any woman come from using his tongue. He flicked his tongue on her clit as he continued fucking her pussy with his fingers, licking her up and down, and then side to side as Cindy ran her fingers through his thick hair, she never had anyone make her feel as good as Brandon did and she moaned as loud as she ever had, he was really good. Then it happened, Brandon sucked her clit into his mouth, and Cindy felt the earth move underneath her, an explosion coming from her body that she had never felt before, she was having her first orgasm, and it was the best feeling that she ever had in her life. Brandon lapped at the juices that flowed from Cindy's pussy as she held his head tight screaming, "yesssss, yessss," her head moving side to side. She never new such pleasure existed, and when she caught her breath, went right for his cock, sucking it like she had never sucked cock before, her head bobbing up and down and her hand stroking him firmly. She licked his shaft up and down and on all sides, licking her way down to his balls, licking and sucking them while still stroking his hard shaft. Brandon was in heaven, it had been a long time since he was with a woman, he knew he was good looking but he was very picky about who he slept with, and was also very shy. Cindy went back to sucking his cock, stroking him with a firm grip up and down and over again, licking the head of his cock, and then sliding almost the whole thing deep in her throat. Brandon announced that he was coming, giving her the chance to pull away in case she didn't want to swallow, but she wanted nothing more in her life than to swallow this mans seed, and when he came, she swallowed every drop, and licked his cock clean. They fell asleep in each other's arms; Cindy felt that things were finally turning around.

Brandon had an audition later that morning and told Cindy to make herself at home, and if she liked, he would be home later that evening and would take her out to dinner. She told him it was a date and he kissed her goodbye. She knew what she had to do, and hated herself for it, but there was no other way, she called Harvey up and asked him if the offer was still good and that she would do it for $6,000. Harvey said yes, of course, but told her "remember, you have to be able to prove you are still a virgin." Cindy promised him that she was, which was easy since she really was. She wanted Brandon to be the first man to have intercourse with her, but she wanted to be in that class so bad, and needed it to get her career started. Harvey told her that he needed a couple of days to promote the virgin losing her cherry over the internet, and it was decided that Friday, in the morning would be the date. Harvey asked her if there was someone special that she wanted to take her virginity, and she told him that if Jeff was available, that would be fine with her. Cindy then asked if Harvey could get her a blonde wig to wear, and he told her that it would not be a problem and also suggested she shave her pubic hair.

The week seemed to go by slowly, as Friday got closer, Cindy got more and more nervous. At work, Brandon kept asking her if she was ok, she always told him that she just had things on her mind. Cindy stayed at Brandon's place every night that week, and they did everything but have intercourse, Brandon tried, but Cindy would tell him that she wanted to take things slowly, that she just wasn't ready. Her oral skills took care of the situation; she was getting quite good at sucking cock, which kept Brandon satisfied for the time being. Cindy figured that after her performance on Friday, that she could then let Brandon fuck her as much as he pleased, but she knew she needed to keep her hymen intact to prove she was indeed, still a virgin.

Friday finally arrived, Brandon was gone already as was his roommate, Cindy went into the bathroom and trimmed her pubic hair, then went into the shower with a razor and shaved her pussy clean. She liked how it looked, it had been years since she had a bare pussy and she started playing with herself, her fingers sliding into her pussy and rubbing her clit. She was extremely nervous, turned on, and relieved that her virginity was about to be taken, that she could move on with her life, she just wished it would be with someone she cared about. She then hopped a bus, which took her to Harvey's studio, and walked inside, Harvey greeted her with a big smile, as did Jeff who greeted her with a handshake. Harvey introduced her to the make-up girl Regina, and to the director, Luther. Cindy went to the dressing room and put on some black lingerie as Regina put her makeup on, and handed her the blonde wig. Cindy looked in the mirror and thought she looked pretty hot as a blonde, "maybe I could use a real change like this," she said to herself. She took a deep breath, and headed out to set, knowing her life would never be the same.

Harvey greeted Cindy on the set, showing her a check for $6,000. He said, "Now, the only way for me to know if you are really a virgin, is for me to put my dick in your pussy just far enough to feel your hymen, are you ok with that?" Cindy wasn't crazy about the idea, but she really had no choice, and told him that would be fine. Harvey showed her a contract which stated that Cindy would receive $6,000, and that she must go along with whatever Harvey or the director decided would need to be done, if she did not live up to the contract, all of the money would be forfeited. Cindy also wasn't crazy about this, but figured its only sex, all she had to do was fuck Jeff, maybe two or three times, and that would be it. She told Harvey that she wanted Jeff to wear a condom, and Harvey said that would be no problem, plus it would be proof to the audience that she really was a virgin, that when Jeff was done fucking her, he would show the bloody condom to the camera. Harvey had her lay on the bed and pulled out his cock, Cindy gasped, it was huge, and it wasn't even hard yet. Harvey had Cindy stroke it for a while to get him erect, he had the biggest cock she had ever seen, it was even bigger and thicker than Jeff's 10" monster. "How is that going to fit in my pussy?'" She thought to herself. Harvey gave her pussy a couple of licks, and forced his mammoth cock into her tight opening, causing her to moan in pain and pleasure, it hurt like hell, stretching her virgin pussy wide. He slowly worked his cock in, until he felt her hymen; he left his cock in for a couple of seconds, savoring the velvet tightness of her pussy, and then pulled his cock out. "Yep, she's a virgin all right," he said. "Lets roll," he added.

Everything was set, Luther told Cindy to start sucking Jeff's cock. Cindy took Jeff's cock in her hand, stroking his hardening cock with a delicate grip, looking at the camera with lust in her eyes, while licking her lips. She had seen enough porn videos to have a good idea how she was supposed to act, and started flicking the tip of her tongue on Jeff's head, rolling her tongue around it, never losing contact with the camera. Luther didn't even need to tell her what to do, she was a natural. She then started licking Jeff's shaft up and down, her grip tightening a bit as she stroked him up and down. Cindy then took his cock into her mouth, and started sucking on it, taking most of his cock into her throat, then moving her head up and down, all the while looking at the camera with a smile on her face. Luther then told her to stop and lay on her back, Cindy took a deep breath, knowing her virginity was about to be taken by a man with a large dick.

Jeff kneeled over her and gave her a big kiss as she felt his cock at the entrance of her pussy, and then felt his cock slide in. Jeff moved slowly inside of her, not going in far enough to break her hymen, but just touching it, and then pulling away. Cindy was enjoying this new feeling, it felt great to her, she had heard how painful the first time was supposed to be, but her first time was great so far. Jeff pulled all the way out, he looked at Cindy with a big smile, and she smiled right back, he then slammed his cock all the way inside of her and she felt an awful pain as her hymen broke, and she let out a loud scream. "Take it out, it hurts, please take it out," she wailed, but Jeff wouldn't stop, he started hammering away at her unready pussy, she really wanted Jeff to stop, he was hurting her badly, stretching her pussy with each stroke, there was no stopping him, and with every thrust, the pain subsided a little bit with pleasure taking over. Luther had them stop, he wanted them to change to the doggy position, so Jeff pulled his cock out, Cindy saw her blood all over the condom, which made her a little queasy. Luther did a close up on the condom, this would prove to all watching that Cindy was just previously a virgin. She got on her hands and knees as Jeff stuck his cock in all the way, fucking her slowly at first, and then picking up the pace, slamming his hips into her. Cindy was getting into it, matching his thrusts by pushing her ass back into him, really playing it up for the camera by moaning, and screaming, "ohhhh yessss stud, fuck my virgin pussy, make me a real woman, yessssssss."

Harvey appeared out of nowhere, his cock almost fully erect in front of Cindy's face, "suck my cock bitch, its time for you to get a taste of dark meat," Cindy took his big cock, and tried to work the head of his cock into her mouth, he was really thick, but she got it inside of her mouth and started sucking him. Jeff was really hammering her now, shouting out loud that her virgin pussy was so tight, and that he loved fucking virgins. Cindy had worked almost half of Harvey's cock in her mouth, each time she went back down on him, she would try to take more, but it wasn't easy, he was just too thick and long. Jeff started grunting and moaning that he was coming, he pulled his cock out, and took the bloody condom off, spraying his cum all over her back and ass, Cindy took Harvey's cock out of her mouth and looked back at Jeff with a big smile, and then started rubbing his cum into her skin. She then licked Harvey's long shaft up and down, all the while continuing her stroking with a firm grip, licking her way down to his big hanging balls, licking them and playfully nipping at his sack with her teeth. She was so into licking and sucking Harvey, that she didn't realize she was about to get fucked again, a cock just slid into her pussy and started fucking away. She looked back again surprised that Jeff could get so hard that quickly, but it wasn't Jeff, it was her roommate Barb's boyfriend Freddy with a big smile on his face as he slammed his big thick cock into her wet pussy. Cindy just figured that it was part of Harvey's script, so she went back to licking his balls, popping one of his big testies into her mouth, licking, sucking and swirling it with her mouth. Freddy pulled put of her pussy, and maneuvered his way under Cindy, sliding his cock back into her tight warm hole, Cindy was really enjoying this, while she wished she didn't lose her virginity this way, at least she was having fun.

She licked her way slowly back up Harvey's shaft, savoring his taste, nibbling at the bulging veins on his cock, as Freddy hammered away at her pussy from underneath, his big hands pulling her hips up and down with great force. Cindy started sucking at a faster pace on Harvey's cock, her grip tightening on his massive shaft as she moved her head up and down, cupping his balls with her other hand. Harvey started grunting loudly, and pulled his cock away, spraying her face with his cum, some getting in her eyes and some landing on her outstretched tongue. Now it was just Cindy and Freddy, and she closed her eyes, concentrating on the feeling inside of her pussy as Freddy wrapped his arms under hers, locking onto her shoulders, bringing her face closer to his. Cindy figured he wanted to kiss her, so she opened her mouth, and he slid his tongue inside, his grip tightened even more on her body. She felt a pair of hands spreading her ass cheeks wide, she figured Luther wanted a close up of Freddy's cock fucking her, showing off her asshole. She then felt the head of a cock knocking at her backdoor, this wasn't part of the plan she thought, I'm not ready for this, it's disgusting. She tried to get away from Freddy, but he was way too strong, and Jeff pushed into her poop shoot with a shove. He wasn't as nice with her virgin asshole as he was with her pussy, he shoved his big thick cock balls deep into her asshole, pulled it all the way out, and then slammed it back home again. Cindy was screaming and crying, "stop it, you are killing me, please no, not there, please take it out."

"Shut the fuck up bitch," said Jeff and slapped her ass hard, causing Cindy to scream even more. "God, please someone help me, please, ohhh god it hurts so much." Jeff didn't stop, he pulled his cock all the way out as the camera zoomed in on her stretched out, gaping asshole, then slammed it back in, every once in a while slapping her ass.

Cindy was in agony, she loved having her pussy fucked, but always thought that anal sex was taboo and dirty, and feared and now knew that it would hurt. She never felt so much pain in her life before, as she kept trying to get away, but was sandwiched between two well hung muscular studs. Freddy's grip eased up a bit, and Cindy tried to rise, but all she saw was Harvey's big hard cock back in her face, "open up bitch," he said, but Cindy kept her mouth closed. Jeff swung down hard with his open palm on her ass, causing Cindy to scream, and as she did, Harvey grabbed both sides of her head tightly and buried his cock deep inside of her throat, causing her to black out, and her body to go limp. "Did we kill her?" Jeff asked. Harvey replied, "Who cares? We will just make this a necrophelia movie in addition to an all day gang bang, we are going to be rich."

When Cindy finally came to, she felt sore everywhere, her asshole was on fire, her pussy sore, and she had a burning sensation deep in her throat, and realized she had Harvey's cock buried balls deep in her mouth, as he continued fucking her face. Jeff and Freddy started moaning out loud, saying lewd and crude things, and both pulled their cocks out of Cindy at the same time, Freddy spewing his cream all over her stomach and Jeff shooting his cum all over her ass and back. Harvey also finally and thankfully pulled out of her mouth; Cindy could breathe now, and was panting heavily taking in oxygen. Jeff walked in front of her, and Luther did a close up of his cock, it was covered in cum and bloody feces and Jeff had an evil smile on his face. Freddy had moved out from under Cindy and Harvey moved behind her, and when he slammed his huge tool deep into her bowels, it made Cindy scream, her mouth wide open as Jeff stuck his sickly covered dick deep into her mouth, forcing Cindy to clean her own mess off of him. Cindy hadn't felt this violated since she was with Jim the last time, she wanted to vomit, but couldn't with her throat filled with Jeff's vile cock, she was also in agony with Harvey's big cock slamming into her asshole.

She closed her eyes tightly, praying that this was just a dream, but when she opened them, she realized it was a living nightmare. She needed the money, but was the price she was paying too steep, she hated what was happening, but didn't realize that this was only the beginning, that Harvey had a lot more in store for her. Jeff was really fucking her face hard, she learned quickly how to open her throat and breathe through her nose, the pain in her ass was still intense, she was not ready for any sized cocks in there, let alone the monster that was fucking her. She looked around the room, maybe someone could help her, but all she saw were strange new faces, and there were now more men in the room, all of them black, and all of them stroking big hardons, Cindy was going to earn her money today. Jeff blew his load deep into her throat, and Harvey wasn't too far behind, pulling his cock out of her ass, and blowing his load all over her ass. As Jeff walked away from her, Harvey walked in front of her, telling her to clean his shitty cock for him, she closed her eyes, and while feeling sick to her stomach, licked the big cock clean, and when she was done, Luther took another close-up of her gaping wide asshole, which would never be the same.

This was the first time in a long while that Cindy was cock free, she was crying out loud, her previously virgin holes stretched out and bleeding, but her freedom from cock wouldn't last long, a new man laid down on the bed, and pulled her on top of him, with her back facing him, as he slid his cock into her gaping asshole, he was big, but not as big as the other's, but it still hurt. Another man climbed onto the bed, and stuck his cock into her pussy; she wrapped her legs around his, and held on for the ride. The pain had finally started to subside, she was actually getting into it, the cocks in her pussy and ass creating a new sense of pain and pleasure at the same time as the two men pulled out and slammed back in at the same time. Another man with a big hardon got on the bed and placed his cock in her eagerly open mouth; she liked the feeling now of being a wanton slut, being completely filled by these hot muscular men. The guy in her ass slipped out, and Cindy was actually disappointed, but when he tried to go back in, she thought he must have missed his mark, because he stuck his cock in with the other guy in her pussy, causing her to moan loudly, feeling her pussy being stretched in new directions. They started fucking her pussy hard, sliding both of their cocks in and out at the same time, as she continued working on the cock buried in her throat. As if these guys had choreographed the whole thing, they all pulled their cocks out at the same time, blasting Cindy all over with their creamy loads and she just rubbed their cream into her body like it was skin lotion. They were replaced by three other men; Cindy was placed back on her hands and knees as one man slid underneath her, sliding his cock into her pussy. She had a new cock placed in front of her face, and she opened her mouth wide and started sucking his shaft. She felt two hands on her ass, his cockhead at her backdoor, and she pushed her ass back into him, forcing it all the way inside of her ass. This group was not as big as the previous ones, Cindy loved the feeling of being triple penetrated now, moving her hips back and forth, moaning and screaming out loud, urging the men to fuck her hard. She had completely forgotten about the camera, to her it wasn't even there, she was in her own room taking on three lovers at the same time. The cock in her pussy was removed, and placed into her ass with the other cock there, it hurt for a minute terribly, but as soon as they started pumping together, it turned into instant pleasure. Cindy loved this new feeling, two cocks in her ass at one and a cock in her mouth which she sucked like a pro, pumping his shaft and working her magic with her gifted tongue. The guys all pulled out at the same time, removed their condoms, and spewed all over Cindy, and when they moved away from her, she stayed on her knees sliding her fingers into her wet pussy, begging for more, "please, I need more cock, someone please fuck me," but Harvey had other plans.

sinnndy
sinnndy
212 Followers