She's Gonna Be a Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy told Brandon that she wanted to go over to her place, and start packing up her things. He told her that it was a good idea, and that he would help her out later that day, and rent a van to take her stuff back to his place. Cindy took a bus to her apartment, she could hear in the other bedroom that Barb was having sex, probably with Freddy, so Cindy went into her room and started packing things up. Barb and Freddy came out after a while, and asked her what was up, where was she going? Cindy filled them in telling them that she was moving out, which upset Barb, who told her that she owed her money. Cindy gave Barb the $1000 she owed her and went back to her packing. Barb went over to the phone and made a call as Cindy put her clothing into boxes. Cindy was in a hurry and didn't want to cause a scene, unaware that Harvey had walked into the apartment, and was plotting with Freddy. Harvey walked into her room and said, "hey babe what's up? Did ya miss me? I heard how you got away from Mistress Wanda, good for you." Cindy tried to ignore him, she didn't want any problems, she just wanted to get out of the apartment. Harvey then said, "c'mon baby, you still mad at me, after all, I know you enjoyed doing the movie, and you did get the money after all." That pissed Cindy off, she said to Harvey, "fuck you Harvey, yes I ended up enjoying some of the sex, but you fucking sold me to that witch, I had to steal my money from her, don't try to give me that bullshit how everything worked out ok, while things are going pretty well for me, it wasn't from anything you did for me, so get lost."

Cindy turned her back to him and went back to packing her stuff. Now Harvey was pissed, he walked up to her and pushed her down on the bed, tearing at her clothing as she struggled to get away. Freddy joined in on the action, holding Cindy down as Harvey tore her clothing off her body, leaving her naked, struggling to get away from these strong men. As Cindy struggled to get up, Harvey slapped her hard across the face, knocking her out as she fell on the bed. When Cindy came to, she was on her back with Freddy's straddling her chest; his cock buried deep in her throat, causing her to gag, and Harvey's big cock slamming into her asshole. She was defenseless, her body giving way to the pleasure deep inside of bowels, her pussy wet from excitement as she moved her hips upwards to meet Harvey's thrusts. Freddy was fucking her face hard; his big hands on her head slamming his cock deep into her throat as Harvey fucked her ass just as hard, slapping her thighs from time to time. Freddy didn't even announce it, filling her throat with his cum, as Harvey wasn't too far behind, filling her ass up with loads of his jism. The men moved away from Cindy, and as she started to rise, noticed Mistress Wanda in the doorway with a big smile on her face. "Did you miss me my little pet? You are going to pay dearly for your disobedience, suffering pain and humiliation that you never knew existed. You will never be given the chance to escape again, and will be fucked and impregnated over and over again, until your body sags like an old hag." Cindy looked at her with hatred and disbelief and said, "fuck you bitch, you do not own me, I will die before I give you any kind of satisfaction." Cindy stood up and walked over to the Mistress and slapped her in the face hard, pushing her out of the way, Wanda grabbed Cindy by the hair, pulling her off her feet and dragging her towards the bed. Cindy tried standing up, but was met with two hard back hands from the bigger woman, which knocked her onto the bed. Freddy and Harvey grabbed both of her wrists, and handcuffed them to the headboard on the bed, while Wanda grabbed her by the feet, pulling them over her head attaching them with straps to the bedposts. Wanda then took what looked like a spreader bar, except it had an attachment for Cindy's head. The Mistress placed it under her neck and attached it to Cindy's wrists, leaving her in a very uncomfortable position, her legs spread wide over her head, unable to move her arms or her head, barely able to move her legs.

A wide ball gag with a big air hole was placed in her mouth; it was also uncomfortable, but allowed Cindy to breathe more easily. "So, you act tough, but you don't look tough now do you, little slut," the Mistress said. Wanda took something out that Cindy had never seen before, it looked like it was plastic, and was pretty thin at the end, but the base was very big, about 3" to 4" wide, she later found out that it was a butt plug. Wanda placed it in her mouth, getting saliva on it, and placed to tip at Cindy's asshole, and pushed it inside. Cindy let out a low moan, thinking that it surprisingly didn't hurt too much, not knowing that the wide part had not entered her yet. She felt a hard slap on her ass, and then Wanda pushed the wide plug all the way inside, causing Cindy to scream loudly, trying to escape the invader that was tearing her asshole apart. "Did that hurt you little one? I'm so sorry. You haven't begun to feel pain," said the evil Mistress. Cindy was crying now, her asshole was on fire, and before she had a chance to try to relax her asshole, she felt a sharp stinging blow from Mistress Wanda's whip hitting her straight on her pussy, causing more screaming and tears. Wanda then said, "Fuck with me will you, take my money you little slut, take this," and another hard blow came down on Cindy's wide open and helpless pussy, pain hitting her like she never imagined, causing her to even forget the massive butt plug stretching her asshole. Two more quick blows and then a hard lash directly on her clit, causing her to see stars. Cindy was going in and out of consciousness, each strike of the whip bringing her back as tears welled in her eyes; her pussy and clit on fire, pain that she never knew existed.

The whipping stopped all of a sudden, and she felt the Mistress playing with her wet pussy, giving loving strokes, sliding one then two fingers in and out of her pussy, pleasure taking over the pain that she was just feeling. Just like that, Wanda gave her pussy a hard slap, bringing Cindy back to reality, and then she went back to gentle caresses. The next slap hit her pussy hard, her Mistress fucking with her head, bringing her from pleasure and pain in a matter of seconds, back and forth the gentle strokes and slaps came without Cindy knowing when they would happen. The next slaps hit Cindy directly on her clit, making her scream loudly into her gag, and causing her to see stars again. After three more hard slaps on her clit, Wanda started rubbing her clit gently, bringing out soft moans from Cindy, who was out of breath and frustrated, going from pain to pleasure and back again in a heartbeat, not knowing what to expect. Wanda would rub Cindy's clit until she came close to coming, and would then give her a slap, causing great pain. She brought Cindy close three times, before the slaps brought her back to earth. Wanda then slid two fingers deep into Cindy's wet pussy, turning to her audience, and announcing, "the little slut is dripping wet, she really loves this, which is good, because every day for the rest of her life will be like this," Wanda now had three, and then four fingers in Cindy's pussy, sliding them in and out with ease, and then Cindy felt her Mistress's thumb work its way inside of her pussy. Wanda now had her whole hand up to her wrist inside of Cindy's pussy, and started sliding in and out, putting her open hand into a fist, while rubbing and slapping her clit at will.

Cindy couldn't believe what she was feeling, she hated the cruel bitch, but was actually enjoying the full feeling of the fist buried in her pussy, and even began to enjoy the light slaps to her clit. Wanda had worked her arm almost up to her elbow in Cindy's pussy, sliding it almost all the way out, then pushing it hard all the way back in, and to Cindy's surprise, she started cumming, feeling an unbelievable orgasm causing her bound body to shiver all over, irritating her Mistress. "You little bitch, I didn't tell you to cum did I? You will be so humiliated when I'm finished with you," and with that, pulled her hand out of Cindy's pussy, and walked over to the others taking them out of the room, and telling them her degrading plan.

When they came back into the room, Freddy stood over her face, pointing his prick just over the hole in the gag, and started peeing into the hole, causing it to go down Cindy's throat as she tried not to gag, she couldn't close her mouth so she just tried to let it go down her throat without tasting it. When Freddy was done, Wanda took off the blindfold and Barb squatted over her, peeing all over her face, as Cindy closed her eyes, unable to stop the vile actions from these awful people. Harvey was next, following Freddy's lead, filling Cindy's throat with his nasty urine, giving her so much that it overflowed from her gag, causing her to choke and gag, the room filled with laughter and taunting. Wanda then announced to Cindy, that it was only going to get worse, removed the gag from Cindy's mouth, and plopped her big ass onto Cindy's face. Cindy heard Wanda grunting and knew and feared what was going to happen next. She heard a ruckus, with furniture crashing and lots of groans with bodies flying around the room, her Mistress went flying off of her face and she saw Brandon, who she later found out was a black belt in martial arts, was beating the crap out of the two men, punching, kicking and knocking them senseless, and when Wanda jumped on his back, he elbowed her in the temple, knocking her out. When all the fighting was done, the two men and the Mistress were out cold, with Barb standing in the corner in fear.

Brandon released Cindy, and she helped him handcuff the men, and tie Barb down. They then dragged Wanda onto the bed, placing her in the same position that Cindy was in, leaving the blindfold off. Cindy threw cold water in her face, causing her to wake up. "Payback is going to be hell for you, you fucking witch," said Cindy with evil in her voice. Cindy found a bullwhip, and told her that she didn't want to gag her yet, she wanted to hear her scream. Cindy reared back and hit Wanda hard, making the Domme scream in pain and agony, causing her to start bleeding. She came back with three successive strikes, each time causing more blood to come from her ass, the shrieks of pain filling the room. The next strike was right on her pussy, her mouth opening, but no sound coming out, until the next strike hit her right on her clit, causing the evil Mistress to black out in pain.

Cindy waited for her to come to, this time with the gag in her mouth, and she squatted over her, filling her throat with her pee, going as slow as possible making it last long. Harvey had come to, and Brandon took him with handcuffs over to the bed, Cindy telling him he was going to fuck Wanda's ass without lubrication. Wanda tried to get away, but couldn't, as Harvey's huge tool buried itself deep into her unready asshole, she had never had a cock this big in her ass, and it caused her a lot of pain as Harvey drilled away. While Harvey literally fucked the shit out of Wanda, Cindy started biting hard on one nipple, while pinching the other one between her fingers. Wanda had always been the one in control, no one had ever done this to her, and that hurt almost as much as the thrashing that Cindy and Harvey were causing her. Cindy told Harvey to let her know when he was close to cumming, and after some more hard slams into Wanda's asshole, Harvey informed her that he was close. Cindy went over to him, and grabbed his cock, squeezing at the base, telling him not yet. She removed the gag, and told Harvey to put his cock right in Wanda's face, showing her the blood and shit that were covered by it. "Guess where his cock is going bitch?" said Cindy with a big smile on her face, and with that, she had Harvey bury his cock all the way down Wanda's throat, causing her to gag and blackout again, and telling Harvey to slow down until she came to. When Wanda came to, she realized what was happening, and started vomiting, which alerted Cindy to command Harvey to start fucking her face hard, which he did until he filled her throat with his cum.

Brandon could not believe what was happening, here was his beautiful, sweet and innocent girlfriend, showing a nasty side that he or she never knew existed. He asked her if she was finished yet, and Cindy said she had one more thing to do. She put on some rubber gloves, and worked her whole hand into Wanda's pussy, slapping her clit, and then caressing it like Wanda had done to her, bringing her close to climax, and then slapping and pinching her clit. She was in elbow deep, slamming her fist in as hard as possible, trying to hurt Wanda who was screaming in agony. She then pulled her hand all the way out, and started working it into her asshole, after a while her whole hand was inside, as Wanda tried to thrash around, her asshole stretching wider with each thrust. Cindy finally tired of torturing this evil bitch. She moved over to her face, and gave her a sharp slap, followed by a punch to her chin, knocking her out once again.

Cindy then finished her packing while the others were either tied up or handcuffed, warning them all that if they ever fucked with her again, they would get what happened to Wanda, only worse. Brandon helped her take her boxes down to a van he had rented, and they filled it up with Cindy's belongings. Cindy told Brandon to wait at the van, that she had forgotten one more thing. She went back into the apartment for the last time, going into Barb's purse, taking her money back for the trouble Barb caused her. She then grabbed the butt plug that once filled her ass; it was still dirty with her feces. Wanda had come to, and was trying unsuccessfully to escape. She rubbed it all over Wanda's face, and then slammed it into her gaping asshole, causing her to scream one last time. She then put the blindfold back on, and placed the gag back into her mouth, and left the apartment for good, not caring how or when the others would get free.

It was a long silent ride back to Brandon's place, when they went inside, Cindy broke down and started crying, as Brandon held her close to him, telling her that it was over, that the score was settled, and that they had better leave her alone. Brandon helped her bring the boxes into the house, stopping to kiss her on the forehead every now and then, reassuring her that things were about to change for the better, and that she would love the classes which started the following Monday.

Cindy started taking classes that Monday, and loved the school, her teachers and the other classmates. Everyone was pulling for the other one, staying after class, acting out parts, and doing a lot of improvisation. She had class twice a week, and looked forward to each class, learning new techniques, impressing her teachers and fellow classmates, she was a natural and quite gifted. She also worked at the bar, and was doing quite well, becoming a big star on Wednesday night Karaoke, her singing packing the place, as she walked around the bar bringing people on stage, singing duets with them, helping them with their inhibitions. She started receiving call backs at her auditions, got a part in a commercial for toothpaste, and even a one line role in "Lethal Weapon Ten, Really the Final Chapter, and met Mel Gibson, Danny Glover and Joe Pesci. Things were going great, she finally had income coming in, Brandon and her were getting along fine, falling in love, having sex everywhere, they couldn't keep their hands off of one another.

Cindy decided it was time to call her mother, to see if they could somehow work things out, she was no longer afraid of Jim, and wanted to get her mother to see the light. Her mother answered the phone, and was glad to hear from Cindy, telling her that she had to call the police to keep Jim from killing her, that there was a restraining order on him, and that she wanted a divorce, she had had enough. Cindy told her that she was glad that she finally pulled her head out of her ass, one of her mother's favorite terms, and told her mother how great things were going for her. Sharon told Cindy she was so proud of her, and that she screamed out loud at a bar when she saw Cindy's commercial. Sharon then started crying, asking for Cindy to forgive her for her blindness, hoping that they could start over again. Cindy told her mom that of course we can start over again, that she too did some things that she regretted, and then told her mom about Brandon, hoping her mom could come out to LA to meet him. Sharon told Cindy that she was on leave from her job, that they told she could come back when her head was on straight again, and then told Cindy she could fly out that weekend if was ok with her. Cindy was very happy, and told her mom that she was more than welcome anytime, and that she couldn't wait to see her again. Sharon called her travel agent, and made reservations for that weekend.

Cindy had bought her first new car just a week ago, and went to pick her mom up at LAX, when they saw each other, they ran into each other's arms, crying and telling how good it was to see each other. Cindy showed her mom her car, a black Camry, loaded with leather seats, a big sunroof, electric seats and windows, and a CD stereo. They drove home both crying most of the way, hugging at each stoplight, Cindy was so happy to see her mother, who had really aged in the past year, yet still looked great. She was thin as a rail, and still had some bruises on her face. They talked about what a psycho Jim was, and how he put her in the hospital the last time, Cindy's mom apologizing for not believing her, and Cindy reassuring her that everything was fine now that he is out of our lives forever. They spent the next couple of days together, Sharon went with Cindy to her classes, and to work with her at the bar, she even got to see Cindy audition for a part in a movie, they were inseparable. Sharon liked Brandon right from the start, they got along great, she even playfully flirted with him. Sharon later told Cindy that Brandon was a fine young man, and even though she had made mistakes raising Cindy that she was so proud how she turned out.

On Friday night, Brandon went to work at the bar, Cindy got the night off, and ordered a pizza for the two of them, they were going to have a girls night out, maybe hit some bars together, and just have fun. Cindy went to pick up the pizza, and when she came back to the apartment, she saw her mom tied to a chair, beaten and bruised, with Jim standing there with a big grin on his face. Cindy looked at him with shock and horror and said, "what the fuck are you doing here you asshole, get out of my place, or I will call the cops." Jim replied, "is that any way to treat your daddy? Come over here and give me a kiss." Cindy replied, "fuck you, now get the fuck out, my boyfriend will be here any second, and he will kick your ass." Jim just laughed and said, "I've been watching you guys all week, he went to work at the bar and won't be home until late. First, we are going to have some fun, then, the two of you are going to get in my car, and we are going home to be one big happy family." Jim started walking closer to Cindy, and as he bent over to kiss her, she brought her knee straight up into his balls, causing him to double over in pain. She then ran into her bedroom, grabbed a gun that Brandon had showed her how to use, and pointed it at Jim, telling him to get out of her place, or die. He caught his breath, looked over to her laughing, and then started to walk closer to her. Cindy warned him that if he took another step, she would pull the trigger, making him laugh even harder, telling her she didn't have the guts. He took one more step, which turned out to be his last, as Cindy emptied the bullets right into his chest, his mouth opened in shock, as he collapsed on the floor. "You will never hurt me, my mom or anyone ever again you bastard, bang, you're dead." He then closed his eyes and died.