She's Got Needs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm hm," was all that Lamar said as he collapsed next to me on the bed. I watched him pull the condom off, and then was totally surprised at what he did next: he poured the semen onto my tummy and breasts!

"Here's a lil' present for ya!" he said.

"Aah!" I yelled. "What are you doing??"

He just laughed. I looked over at my husband, to see if he was offended. He wasn't. He was just smiling back, saying, "Now look what you've done to my wife! You spilled your cum all over her milky body!" Lamar laughed again.

Incredulous, I got up off the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up in the shower. I turned the water on, and waited a couple minutes for it to get hot. As I waited, I thought about what I had just done. I hadn't had time to think about it beforehand. I just had sexual intercourse with a man I had just met, with my husband sitting across the room! It was so bizarre! And yet, I had thoroughly enjoyed it. What kind of a wife was I? I thought of my kids...what kind of a mother was I? The answer to that was too troubling, so I shook it out of my head and stepped into the shower.

As I rinsed the semen off of my body and used the removable shower head to clean the rubber smell off of my vagina, I heard the bathroom door open. "Is that you, honey?" I called out.

The curtain opened, and it was Lamar! My first reaction was to cover up as best I could. Then I realized how silly that was...I had just let this man fuck my brains out! "What do you want?" I teased.

Lamar stepped in with me, totally naked. "I asked your husband if he wouldn't mind me using the shower. He said 'No problem.'"

I grimaced at that, and turned to continue my shower, not sure what to expect next. It wasn't three seconds before Lamar had embraced me from behind, kissing my neck and shoulders.

"Here, let me," he said, taking the bar of soap from my hands and rubbing it over my breasts and tummy, all the while continuing to kiss up and down my neck.

"You didn't get enough?" I asked innocently.

"Mm, I just know I love your smokin' body, and I want you again," he answered.

I turned around to face him, and he kissed me deeply. I wrapped my arms around him as we continued to stand there in the hot water, making out. He began to grope my soft breasts in his strong hands.

After what felt like heavenly minutes of passionate kissing, he finally slowly pulled his mouth away from mine and looked me deep in the eyes before kissing his way down to my crotch. He slid his fingers up and down my slit, and eventually found his way into my love hole, which was getting slippery all over again. He helped me lift my left leg over his muscular shoulder so he could more easily access my mound with his lips and tongue. I leaned my head back as he began to orally stimulate me again, and I breathed a sigh. This time, he wasted no time attacking my clit and labia ferociously. It was like he knew that it didn't take a woman long to get excited a second time. His tongue darted in and out of my hole, while one hand squeezed my buttocks and the other pressed its fingers at my anus. I had to push against the shower wall with one hand and grab the curtain rod with the other just so I didn't fall over in ecstasy! My head fell back forward, my eyes closed tightly as I increased my breathing. "Hm, haw!" I began to cry.

Abruptly, Lamar stopped. He stood up, put his hands on my shoulders, and said, "Get me hard again."

I knew what to do. I knelt in front of him and took his already-hardening tool into my mouth. It took only a minute or so before he was rock hard again.

"That's enough," he said. Then he helped me stand back up, he turned me around, my back to the stream of hot water, and told me to bend over. I knew what he wanted, and I wanted it, too. I complied, placing my right leg up on the edge of the tub. I felt Lamar get closer, his pubic hairs tickling my ass cheeks. Then I felt the tip of his monster cock rub against my pussy lips until he found the entrance, and pushed himself into me.

"Mm!" I cried briefly as the girth of his tool slid inside of me.

"Ah, that's it," Lamar whispered above the sound of the running water. "Yeah...I love your big, white ass!" he said a little louder this time. "I'm mo' fuck you again, honey!" he said, even louder. "You want me to fuck you som' good?" he asked rhetorically.

"Ah," I answered. "Yeah, you love my black dick, don't you?" he said. "You want my black dick, don't you?"

"Mm-hm!" I replied.

"Yeah, I know you do," he said, continuing his slippery slide in and out of my wet body.

My eyes closed, I could hear Lamar grunting through gritted teeth with each hard thrust. It just felt so good, having his love stick sliding in and out of my pussy! I wasn't sure I'd have another orgasm, but it still felt heavenly!

Abruptly, I felt Lamar pull out of me and flop his stiff manhood on my buttocks, his vocal sounds telling me he was cumming on my butt.

"Does that feel better?" I asked sweetly.

"Ah, you know it does!" he replied.

Then I stood up and turned to face him, snuggling up to his muscular chest as he held me in his strong arms.

"Mm, this was nice," I said, letting the shower water wash his seed off of me.

Eventually, Lamar stepped out of the shower and dried himself off, thanking me for a wonderful "ride." A couple minutes after he got out of the shower, I heard him thanking my husband and then I heard the hotel room door slam closed. I finished my shower and dried myself off in the bathroom.

Coming out of the bathroom, I saw my husband, lying on the bed watching a sexy movie, masturbating. I had never seen my husband do that before! Embarrassed, he immediately stopped and covered himself with a sheet.

I smiled and said, "Oh, Honey, that's OK. Why don't you let me take care of that for you?" And I climbed into bed with him and we made passionate love.

Afterward, as we cuddled, I told him I really did enjoy the evening, and that I'd be willing to do it again if he still was. He told me what an absolute turn-on it had been watching another man truly bring sexual pleasure to his wife. He felt no jealousy or animosity whatsoever. He said he couldn't wait until the next opportunity.

"Neither can I," I thought.

12