She's In Charge

Story Info
Hot wife cuckolds her husband.
1.9k words
3.3
105.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm getting ready for my date, honey. You wanted this! The rules have changed and I'm in charge now, you pathetic queer! Get over here, you cocksucking faggot, and suck my ass to get it ready for my lover's cock! Sniff my hole and then slowly lick it until you French my asshole with your tongue."

"I can't wait to have a real man inside me instead of your pathetic small faggot cock! My lover may bring a friend to join in so I can have both holes full of cum. You're just not enough cock for me and such a lousy fuck! You can't fuck my pussy ever again as it will always belong to other lovers."

"If I'm between lovers and desperate, I may let you fuck my ass but don't count on it! I can't wait to be filled with my lover's cum and if you're a good faggot, you can eat my sloppy cunt when I get home. I command you to beat off and eat your cum while I'm gone. Also use the dildo to fill your ass cunt."

So Catie went out on her date after I followed her orders and tongued her ass. Catie is a hot petite woman, 5'2", green eyes, black hair, nice small tits with perky nipples, nice tight ass, and a gorgeous pussy. She always liked to go braless and without panties in her short dress so her pussy would be easily accessible.

She was out all night and that in itself drove me crazy in anticipation of a fresh creampie. I beat off several times and obediently ate my cum while pumping my ass with a dildo. It was about 6am when she returned. As always, she sweetly smelled of sex. She ordered me to lay on my back as she disrobed and proceeded to sit on my face. The aroma of another man was strong and the taste of their mixed juices was delightful as I gobbled up every drop as it oozed from her well fucked cunt.

As she pumped my face with her swollen wet cunt, she came several times. I thought the flow would never end as she was so full of his seed. She then proceeded to adjust her asshole over my mouth as it also was full of cum. I sucked it dry at her command as she told me of her sexcapades that night. She laid on her back describing the evening's events. "While I tell you what happened, I want you to lick me head to toe and clean up every drop of cum on my body."

I then licked the dried cum from her tits, face, ass, and every other place that there's was any trace of her lover's jism. She told me how great it was to be penetrated by both her boyfriend and his friend and described how large their cocks were. She told me that she lost count of the her orgasms and they both came many times filling her with their thick cum.

She also mentioned that her boyfriend would be long term and I should expect her to be gone at least a few nights a week. She passionately stated as she looked deeply in my eyes: "Sam now owns my cunt! I may even get a tattoo with his name if we stay together. I still love you and will never leave you BUT I will always fuck on you just like I promised and we agreed to."

"Thank you for our open marriage. I'm so glad that you learned to love cock for me and I order you to whore yourself when you travel and try to get a regular lover. I want your ass cunt fucked on a regular basis as you become a full blown faggot and obedient cuck."

So here was my new sex life. I was a bisexual man with a strong desire for cock and now had to enjoy getting fucked in the ass in order to please my sexy wife. Cat set up a hotel room so I could get acquainted with Sam and his large cock.

"Be ready for an adventure, my faggot! I have some cocksucking for you to do tonight and might have a surprise for you. Make sure you clean up and prepare your ass cunt for the dildo that you will bring along. Now I'm going to get ready, so prepare to prep my ass with your tongue!"

As usual, she got dressed in very sexy clothes with no panties and see through blouse to show her perky nipples. Tonight was the night! She came down the stairs and I performed my ass eating duties before I went to shower and get ready. We left for the hotel around 7pm and Sam was there at the check in desk waiting for us. Cat ordered me to sit in a chair as she went to Sam. They embraced in a passionate kiss and looked over to me.

Sam said: "Come here faggot and walk behind us as we go to the room." Sam and Cat were pawing and deeply kissing each other in the elevator and down the hallways all the way to the room as I obediently walked a short distance behind them. The room was an elegant suite which Sam had supplied with all the creature comforts like booze, snacks, etc. He even got caviar which he intended to use later.

Sam was very handsome at 6"4", 190lbs, blue eyes, and brown hair. You could see the bulge in his pants indicating at least 9 inches and very thick. Sam put on some music and asked Cat to do a sexy strip tease. Sam sat on the large couch and I was told to sit in an easy chair. Cat sensually danced and stripped to her beauty. She proceeded to the couch and started to French kiss her lover.

"Time for you to go to work my faggot. Now strip and go to your knees next to Sam. I don't want you to look at me but focus on Sam's meat as you undress him and start sucking his cock! You are such a great cocksucking faggot and I know Sam will enjoy your efforts."

I went to the couch and took off Sam's clothes. As I undressed Sam to his shorts, they both commented on my cock and started their verbal abuse. "Look at that pathetic little faggot cock that I had to tolerate for years. Thank goodness the faggot let me fuck on him whenever I wanted to or I would have gone crazy. It's wonderful to have a real man fucking me like you, Sam! You now own my pussy and can fuck it yourself or with your friends whenever you desire."

They started calling me any combination of cocksucker, faggot, pussy, bitch, cunt, queer, and I got intensely turned on as I continued my duties.

As I approached Sam's cock through his shorts, it was already engorging. His cockhead was so huge that I could barely get my mouth around it. He tasted so good! I swallowed all 9 1/2 inches and relished his precum as he fucked my face.

"Save that load for my cunt Sam. The faggot can eat it later from my well fucked cunt. Go to the chair next to the bed and play with yourself, my faggot husband and watch how a real man fucks!"

Sam continued to verbally abuse me as per Cat's orders. I was allowed to sit by the bedside and watch their passion as they both continued to insult me and it was my job to stand ready to clean them both after they come. They went to the bed in an embrace and deeply kissed as cat held his thick rod tight in her hand, he placed her on the bed in a 69 position.

Cat sucked Sam deeply as he ate her hot pussy. She orgasmed several times then said "I want that meat in me now!" Sam placed her on her back and proceeded to insert his thick cockhead into her wanton hole. He started slowly but easily penetrated her to the hilt as her pussy was stretched more than I had ever seen. Her prior fucking of Sam had conditioned her pussy to take the full girth of his thick cock.

Cat moaned and came over and over again as Sam pumped her. After an hour of steady fucking, Sam was ready to explode. Cat looked to me and said "Stick the dildo in your ass cunt, faggot, and get ready for your surprise."

I put the dildo in my ass so it would be dilated. Sam exploded inside Cat and she said "Get over here and eat me faggot while Sam sticks his cock in your ass cunt." I went to the bed and dove my face into Cat's well fucked pussy and arched my back while Sam went behind me and slid his cock in my ass cunt.

It hurt at first but I was dilated enough from the dildo to take him inside me. Sam had incredible cock stamina and I could feel him getting harder as he stroked my ass cunt. As Cat was orgasming from my cunt eating and I was sucking every last drop of Sam's load, she said "That's it, Sam, fuck that faggot husband of mine and fill him with your load. I want to eat his ass cunt while he cleans you up."

Damn if Sam didn't have another load for my ass. I felt Sam's balls draw up against mine as he shot a hot load into me. The gush of his warmth and volume drove me to orgasm without ejaculating. Sam pulled out of me, Cat went directly for my ass cunt and I cleaned Sam as Cat thoroughly sucked the cum from me.

Cat laid on her back and demanded that I clean the drippings from my ass on her face. While I cleaned Cat, Sam placed the caviar above her cunt and we both ate it and dove into Cat's pussy to prepare it for another round of their fucking.

I watched them for hours as Sam repeatedly fucked Cat silly. He fucked her cunt, her ass, and her face as she moaned in ecstasy Each time, I had to clean them up and get Sam hard again for Cat's wanton holes. I was only allowed to jerk off and eat my cum the rest of the evening outside my clean up duties.

I enjoyed the amenities and the show they put on for me. Sam tasted so good and promised that I would get to suck him and swallow his cum from his cock in future adventures.

To my added surprise, at the end of the evening, Sam got up and went to a hidden camera and handed me a tape of our adventure and said "This is for your viewing pleasure when you have to stay home and beat off while we're out fucking! We will also call you sometimes so you can listen to us fuck."

It was always a major turn on to listen to Cat in the throes of passion. The final bonus of the night occurred when Cat turned to me, gave me a passionate kiss and said: "Thank you my dearest darling for the wonderful freedom in our sex life as we have made fantasy pillow talk a beautiful reality, I love you forever!" We then all passed out on the giant bed. Cat told me to expect repeat performances and be prepared to fuck Sam if he desired it.

I am now resigned to my new sex life. I know now what it is to be cuckolded and I love it! Some people take it too far with pain and I'm glad it's all pleasure here!