She's in Charge Ch. 01

Story Info
Girlfriend starts dominating her boyfriend with his consent.
1.4k words
4.31
38.6k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: How it Started

Alice stared vacantly up at the ceiling as her boyfriend Marcus slowly and dutifully plowed her in the missionary position. They had only been together for three years but sex had already begun to suck. She sighed out loud and Marcus briefly increased the tempo of his humps, only to soon again settle into that same, slow and disinterested rhythm.

It hadn't always been like this, they used to be like rabbits, they would fuck anywhere, the kitchen, the bathroom, the living room, public restrooms and even outdoors.

His cock used to be rock hard inside of her and he would pound her so hard that his balls would smack against her clit with each pounding, it was amazing, very different from this soft sorry mess that was filling her up now. It was still filling her up however, Marcus was blessed with a huge cock, 10 inches in length and 8 inches in girth, in the beginning of their relationship it had been impossible to fit it inside of her, but with time her pussy had expanded to accommodate for his massive dick. It didn't matter how big it was if it was soft though, and Alice decided she had had enough of his passionless plowing.

"Let's just stop, okay?" she said and slid her slim body out underneath his heavily muscled frame.

Marcus looked at her dejected and said "But I haven't even cummed yet!"

"That makes two of us." Alice quipped and crossed her arms.

Marcus hung his head low and shook it from side to side, his blue eyes stared down on the bed. "How did it get to this? What did we do wrong Alice?" he asked.

Alice shook her head as well, her long brown hair reached down to her small but firm breasts, she fiddled with her brown locks. "I don't know...I guess it just got stale, I wish you would do me with more passion...but if you are not attracted to me anymore..."

"Baby!" Marcus said in his most endearing tone of voice "That's not what it is." He gently grabbed a hold of her arm and patted it comfortingly. "I love you more than anyone in the world. I'd do anything for you."

"Anything but get hard?"

Marcus removed his hand from her arm and Alice could tell that she had hurt him with those words, she immediately regretted her harsh words "...Oh baby I'm sorry I didn't mean that! I love you too, I just wish...our sex life was better that's all."

He looked a little insulted but leaned down towards her and allowed himself to be pecked on the cheek. They sat together quietly for a while before Alice broke the silence.

"What do you think we should do about it?" she asked.

Marcus furrowed his brow and stroked his pronounced chin "Maybe we should switch things up, try some new things that we haven't done before?"

Alice sighed "We did that a while ago. We bought all these bdsm and sex toys stuff, you tied me up and whipped me, remember?"

"Yeah, I remember" a smile crept upon Marcus face as he ran his fingers through his short brown hair.

"It's not funny Marcus, it was a disaster, I hated it!"

"I know you did, your face when I smacked your ass with that whip was priceless though." Marcus smiled confidently and braced himself for retaliation, it came in the form of a pillow to the face.

Alice leered at him, her heart shaped face and small upwards tilted nose wasn't designed to convey anger very well and Marcus started laughing when he saw how pissed she was, she lunged at him and pinned him down on the bed.

If Marcus wanted to get up he easily could, he was 6'3, 200 pounds of solid muscle and Alice's 5'4, 115 pound petite body couldn't possibly hold him down against his will, but he made no effort to escape.

"How do you like this huh?" she said as she drove her knee down into his chest.

"Help! Help!" he mused.

"That's right! You better beg bitch!" she said as she pinned both his arms down on the bed.

"Help! My girlfriend is abusing me!" he shouted mockingly.

She placed both knees on his chest and bounced up and down "Apologize!" she said enthusiastically as she pushed the air out of his lungs.

"I...I apologize!"

"Louder!" she continued to bounce on his chest as his face grew redder.

"I...apo...apologize!"

Alice stood up on his chest and butt dropped him, she heard a loud smacking noise as her naked butt smacked against his shaved chest. She had landed a little harder than she intended to and worried she might've hurt him. "Are you okay?" she asked.

He smiled, seemingly not very hurt at all and said "Is that all you got?"

"Oh you shouldn't have said that!" Alice said emphatically and began jumping up and down on his chest again, his face grew redder and redder as he struggled to breathe underneath her pressure, the more he struggled to handle her jumps the more enjoyment she got out of it. 'Why was this so enjoyable?' she thought to herself, it was very sexual somehow, with every jump she could feel herself getting hornier and hornier.

She lost her footing on one jump and fell backwards down on his crotch, he wailed in pain and grabbed his balls but not before Alice noticed his raging boner. His penis was much harder now than it was when he was having sex with her! How could that be? He hadn't even touched himself and she hadn't done anything but jump on him, he must've enjoyed this as much, if not more than her!

She crawled up next to him on the bed. "Are you okay?" she asked and stroked his forehead.

He groaned but nodded "Yeah, I think you landed more on my dick thankfully."

"Speaking of your dick, I haven't seen you that hard in months Marcus! You must've really enjoyed this."

"What? Enjoyed what?"

"Me jumping on you of course, you were rock hard!"

Marcus face grew red and his earlobes took a pink tone which was when Alice knew he was really embarrassed.

"You loved it didn't you?" she said teasingly.

Marcus tried to look puzzled "Loved what? That? Of course I didn't, not that it hurt either..."

"There's no point in lying to me silly, I know you too well, you enjoyed being jumped on, and you enjoyed being dominated!"

Marcus face was beat red but he still tried to play it off like he wasn't embarrassed.

"Maybe I enjoyed it a little bit" he acknowledged.

Alice smiled "More than just a little bit I think, you were rock hard and I hadn't even touched your cock, you were much softer when you were inside of me a couple of minutes ago. So you must've really loved that shit!" Alice said and bit her lip seductively.

Marcus looked like he didn't know what to say so he looked down at the bed sheet.

"You don't need to be ashamed Marcus, I enjoyed it too."

"Did you?" Marcus looked puzzled "But what did you get out of it?"

"Well, I enjoyed dominating you, I enjoyed being in charge, and I enjoyed watching you struggle. Look" she said and swiped a finger along her pussy lips, scooping up some of her pussy juice as evidence.

"Well if we both enjoyed it..." Marcus began uncomfortably.

"Then maybe we should keep doing it!" Alice said with a big smile.

"But I don't know...maybe it'll upset the power balance in our relationship or something."

"Power balance? You want all the power for yourself is that it?" Alice put her hands on her hips.

Marcus smiled and said "That's not what I meant baby."

"Then explain yourself!" Alice did her best to look intimidating but only forced another smile out of Marcus.

"You're so cute when you're authoritative."

"Well, get used to it because I'm in charge from now on!

"In the bedroom, right? Not like 24/7, I'm not sure I'm into that stuff." Marcus looked a little worried, which caused Alice to laugh.

"Worried I'm going to take over completely huh? Okay fine then, only in the bedroom, or wherever we're doing kinky stuff."

"I'm gonna regret this!" Marcus said with a slight tremble in his voice.

"Yes you will!" Alice said with a twisted smile.