She's In Charge Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack and Jenny take their relationship... Deeper.
5.4k words
4.72
116.3k
193

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrivenLust
DrivenLust
176 Followers

Thank you everyone for the feedback and comments. I read them all. As you figured, English is not my native language, so some spelling mistakes might occur.

Listening to the comments on the 1st chapter, I tried making the story longer and more graphic. I hope you'll enjoy!

*****

Jack woke up. It was around 10am, and he was feeling a bit groggy. Probably due to waking at a bad moment in his sleep cycle. He put his hands behind his head and laid on the bed, looking outside the window of his room at the beautiful summer morning.

But there was one thing that put him all off and confused. He had sucked a cock last night!

"Does that make me gay?" He asked himself.

Following this thought was an image of Jenny smiling to him wearing that two-bit bikini she wore yesterday. Her sandy hair open and combed to cascade on her left shoulder, covering the strap of her bikini.

In Jack's mental image she started approaching him, wearing that wicked smile she had, that both said "I adore you" and "You're mine".

That combined with a bombshell body, both lean and busty, was enough to make Jack's morning wood unusually persistent. Jack decided that he definitely wasn't gay.

All in all, this girl was a stunner. But there was one little detail. Actually one a bit larger-than-average detail. She did have a cock.

And what it seemed, quite a sexual appetite. Jack had heard of nymphomaniacs, and he had fucked a few wild girls before, but Jenny had practically raped his mouth. But to be honest, gay or not, he had liked it.

With accepting this fact, a new mental image started to form. Jenny was there again, wearing nothing, but a black lace bra and stocking. Jack felt his mouth water, as he pictured his new roommate's rigid cock dangling and bouncing rhythmically, as he pictured her walking confidently towards him.

Jack sighed and reached for his morning wood. He was picturing last night's memories and mixing it up with Jenny's fantasy-attire.

He had never really considered himself as a submissive type. Actually, he took pride in the manner he made girls whimper under him. Yet here he was, relishing the memory of being helplessly held in his place, being fed a thick cock.

As he was aloofly moaning with his eyes closed, stroking his member, he was interrupted by a cheerful voice with a hint of sneer, "Morning charmer." Jenny had opened Jack's door and peeked in. "Maybe I should have knocked, you seem to be busy."

"Jenny, get out of here!" Jack exclaimed and threw a pillow at her.

She laughed and tossed her hair in that manner that made Jack miss a beat. "Hahah. I just wanted to let you know that I'm making breakfast. Why don't you join me when you're... Done," she added with a lip-bite smile and closed the door.

Jack shook his head. This girl was arrogant, derisive and pushy. But then again such a sweet, fun and sparkly package. While he was trying to make sense of his feelings towards her, his boner went flaccid and he got out of bed. He found pyjama bottoms and a t-shirt lying on the floor, so he put them on and stretched a little.

As he opened his door to enter their shared quarters, which included the living room and kitchen in the same space, he was greeted by a delightful sensation. The smell of spiced, fried eggs filled the room, as Jenny worked the stove. She was wearing a long grey t-shirt that barely covered her firm, round ass, as she swung it rhythmically to the music that was coming from the large blue headphones she was wearing.

Jack tilted his head and ogled at her beautiful bouncing butt for a good while, until he got a little playful. He lunged to Jenny and lifted her headphones, gave a strong slap on her ass and bellowed, "Boo!"

Jenny yelped and dropped the spatula. As she bent over to pick it up, she tackled Jack's crotch hard with her ass, causing him to tumble down on the floor, and quickly lose his complacent grin.

Jenny chuckled and rubbed her ass on the spot Jack had slapped him. "Oh, I'll remember that spank you gave me, later today". She stretched out her hand to help Jack up the floor, "I thought I'd be a good girl and make us some breakfast," she added with a cheery, cute voice.

Jack took her hand and pulled himself up. "So you can cook too?"

"I thought I'd show you how to, so you wont be all lost, later today," Jenny quipped with a playful mock smile, before she turned back to focus on the eggs.

Jack chuckled as he moved in behind Jenny to hug her. He tied his hands around her tight waist, and rested his chin on her shoulder. A sweet scent of vanilla invaded Jack as he did so. Jesus, this girl was perfect, he thought.

"Hello," Jenny said in a soft voice, as she leaned into the hug. Her other hand got up to ruffle Jack's hair.

"Hey," Jack said in a sedated tone.

The gorgeous blonde sighed in contentment. "I wasn't sure how cozy you would be with me after yesterday."

Jack didn't say anything. Instead he took his other hand from Jenny's waist and brought it to grab her shoulder tight, as he gave her neck a slow but passionate kiss.

Jenny let out a loud moan. The hand she had used to caress Jack's hair, now grabbed it firmly to keep his lips on her neck. "Ohhhmmm, good boy," She sighed. "You really know how to make mama happy."

Jack lifted up his head to nuzzle Jenny. "I love to please," he said, "Especially a girl as awesome as you."

Jenny turned her head backwards to meet Jack's adoring gaze. She looked a bit quizzed as she bit his lip in hesitation, making Jack almost lose his knees, as cute as she looked.

"Are you sure, and by 'sure', I mean absolutely certain, that you wanna play the love game with a girl like me?

As Jack had already made his mind earlier, lying on the bed, he gave Jenny a look of confidence that made her stomach do a sommersault with all the butterflies. "I know what I want, and it's you. I can't belive how lucky I am, having a roommate like you."

Jenny's face lit up with mad joy, as she heard what Jack said. She returned back to her usual confident demeanor, from the insecure and soft Jenny she had been for a moment.

"Well with that said, I guess you're pretty much my boyfriend, then." She pecked a quick kiss on Jack's lips, "Hello boyfriend."

Jack was feeling like a million bucks as he kissed Jenny back, "Hello girlfriend."

"You know Jack... I'm a big girl. And as a big girl, I know what I want. The question is, can you give me what I want," Jenny said with a longing look as she cupped Jack's left buttock with a firm hand.

Jack gave her a cocky smile, and he was clearly about so say something witty, before he actually realized what Jenny was talking about. His eyes widened and his jaw hung down, as he understood that Jenny was indeed a big girl, with a seemingly large appetite.

Jenny looked concerned. Jack collected himself.

"I'm a big boy, I can handle you," He said with a façade of confidence, but his voice betrayed him.

Jenny looked a little worried, but she was sure that Jack meant what he said, or atleast wanted to mean.

"Don't worry Jack. Trust me. I want to hammer you good, but I don't want to hurt you," Jenny said, giving him her trademark lip-bite smile.

Jack gazed off into distance. This girl was a dominant one. And she had a cock. one plus one, she would definitely want to fuck his ass. Was he ok with this?

Well he had sucked cock already, so he was down the rabbit hole. It might be a good experience. And even if he didn't like it after trying, he was man enough to tell Jenny that.

Confidence returned back to Jack's eyes as he made up his resolve. He lifted his head to smile at Jenny. "You're burning your eggs, bunny."

Jenny let out a melodic laughter." Oh I'm bunny now? I'll be sure to make up some nicknames for you too, later." She said this with a hint of menace, that made Jack curious and uneasy at the same time.

Jenny returned to her eggs, as Jack went on to do his morning routines of stretching and washing up. As he returned to the common room, Jenny had made a plate for him and her and gestured for Jack to sit down.

They ate and gave those cute glances and smiles to eachother, that people do when they have a crush. Other than that, it was a silent meal.

After that Jenny hit the gym and Jack did some work on school. Jenny returned, and threw out a cheery "Hey" from the hallway, as she hit the shower.

While Jenny was showering Jack had moved to the common room to read. Just because he wanted a glimpse of Jenny's naked beauty as she would eventually walk through the common area to go to her room from the shower.

As she finally did, she instantly noticed Jack "reading" there. She gave him a knowing smile. Jack just watched her and shook his head in disbelief.

Without any make up and with a wet hair, this girl was still drop dead material. Her bright blue eyes gleamed with pervy intent, as she watched Jack loom over her, like a hungry wolf. Suddenly, she just opened her towel to reveal her beautiful toned and busty body. This girl was seriously nuts, Jack thought.

"Oh, I just need to adjust my towel, sorry Jack", Jenny said in a charade, mischief in her eyes.

Jack took a deep breath and leaned back. Her shaved and clean cock was dangling between her tanned thighs and her toned stomach beckoned him to kiss and nibble on it.

Jack couldn't take it anymore. "Jenny," he said. "I know I was supposed to cook for you today. And I was supposed to do it naked, because you're some sort of a culinaristic sex freak."

Jenny laughed and smiled. "Yeah?"

"What if we skip that crap, and I just wait here naked, and you decide what you want to do?" Jack suggested, wearing a confident smile.

Jenny's face lit up and a devilish grin rose up on her face. "Oh, that would be better than what I had imagined. Not that I don't want your cookings, but I spent a whole hour on the gym, thinking about all kinds of other stuff than food or working out."

"Really?" Jack asked with a knowing smile. "Well, why don't we bring those thoughts into reality, and have a little fun, my beautiful girlfriend?"

"Oh you're on Jack!" Jenny said, still wearing that smile, that would make the devil proud. "You get naked and I'll be back in a jiffy!"

++++

After ten minutes or so, Jenny emerged from her room, wearing high heeled, black boots and black-laced stockings, that made her thick and fit thighs bulge a tiny bit from the tight-fit nylon. In short, her long legs looked amazing.

As Jack gazed up, as if hypnotized, he noticed black lacy underwear that had an outline of a large secret that not even Victoria knew.

She also wore a tight and light blue fishnet torso, that was really more of a see-through. It was short and it hung loose from the force of her round breasts. This caused it to reveal her lower stomach, toned and decorated with a classic diamond naval-piercing.

She had black and blue makeup with blood-red lips. It made her seem off strong, royal and catlike, like a strict queen of ancient times. Her head was made to a single ponytail. It was tightened thoroughly, which only accentuated her overall commanding presence.

She walked towards Jack, who was so hypnotized, that he couldn't even appreciate the effort Jenny put in her confident catwalk-like strut, as she approached him like some kind of a tiger-supermodel.

"Get on your knees," She said in a steely voice. Jack didn't say anything. He didn't even think. He just obeyed.

"Good boy. Now reach out your hands, BUT NO TOUCHING!"

As Jack did as he was told, Jenny didn't waste time, quickly clipping his wrists in handcuffs. A predatory gleam of hunger and excitement filled her face.

"Hey!" Jack exclaimed, "What the hell is this?"

Jenny didn't bother trying to hide the gleam as she stated triumphantly: "You said earlier you love to please me. I'll have you know, the cutest of all toyboys, this pleases me very much." She gave into an adorable giggle, as she added: "Plus, I think we are going to need them, so you don't struggle too much and hurt yourself."

Jack gave out a sigh of surrender. He had more or less known what he had signed up for in the morning, even though this wasn't exactly how he had planned the evening. But Jack wasn't one to complain or be negative about it. Instead he decided to make lemonade.

"How would you have me serve, you O' goddess," Jack asked her, with a clear sarcastic undertone, even though he thought Jenny looked like Aprhrodite. Or Venus, what have you...

Jenny circled slowly and confidently around Jack, like a shark to a sinking ship. "A little too much attitude for a naked, cuffed, skinny boy sitting on the floor," she chuckled.

"But I do appreciate your choice of words," she said as she stopped behind Jack to push her crotch lightly, but firmly into the back of his skull.

Her cock was growing in her lacy panties, but she wanted entertainment before the appetizers. Besides, even if Jenny found Jack's feisty nature one his best traits, tonight she was to be completely in charge. Just as she liked it.

"Why don't you start off by putting your mouth to good use, and massage my feet with it," She said in a playful, but commanding tone.

Jenny walked past Jack towards her room. Her firm, muscled bubble butt jiggled rhythmically in her thongs, as she took long, deliberate steps with her high heels. She truly felt like a goddess, knowing that Jack was drooling at her tight ass, that even a Brasilian woman would be envy of, as he followed her to her room.

As she sat on the edge of her large bed, waiting for Jack to please her, Jack got a first look at Jenny's room. It was very neat and tidy, apart from a huge pile of clothes that was in the middle of the floor, which was mostly covered by a long haired, furry white rug. Red, long curtains blocked most of the light created by the descending sun, but not all, so that they created a smoky red air to the room.

"You should know better, than to keep your woman waiting," Jenny said in a soft voice as she stretched her feet towards Jack.

"I've been waiting alllll day for your touch, charmer," She added with a growing hint of husk and lust in her voice.

Jack tumbled down clumsily, with his hands tied. He took hold of Jenny's right heel with his hands and started sucking her toes with gusto, which was rewarded by a loud moan.

Jack kissed, licked and sucked her feet with great vigor, just hoping he would please her as much as he could. Jenny watched him go with a soft, adoring smile on her face. She loved it when Jack tried so hard.

She wasn't really that much into foot play. This was more about getting Jack under her spell, and so far it was working... Well like a spell. But as much as she wanted to be pushy and dominating, she couldn't help feeling a strong wave of affection, looking down at Jack.

Jack started moving up from her toes, massaging her calves with his hands, as he kissed, nibbled and sucked her stocking-clad, strong thighs. Jenny made some room, so Jack could move his head between her legs and nuzzle her hard cock with his head, as he kept working her inner thighs.

Jenny moaned and whimpered softly. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, as Jack's sensual assault on her nether region continued. "Damn... He is really good at this. That damn tease.. Not that I mind. Ohhh, God!" She thought to herself as Jack's foreplay got more intense.

"Mmmm, I can tell you're pretty popular with the ladies. I guess I should feel lucky for snatching you up like this and locking you up," Jenny said with a grin, as she grabbed Jack's hair to bring his face to her bulging crotch.

"I hope you're hungry, babe," Jenny said, as she lifted her panties to let her 7-incher spring to freedom. Jack caught it with his mouth, making a slurping sound, before the cock could even bounce from Jenny's thighs.

Jenny let out a high-pitched whimper of joy and arousal. "Well aren't you talented," she chuckled in a husky voice.

Jack formed a tight vacuum with his mouth and stared at Jenny longingly, like a pet waiting for it's meal. Jenny loved the view.

She thrust her pelvis gently, to imply that she was enjoying herself. Jack took this as a command to up the ante. He took a deep breath and relaxed his throat, as he took Jenny's whole length inside his mouth.

Jenny squealed in delight and grabbed his hair again to hold him still. "Fuckkkkk," she sighed silently, as to herself. "I'm so lucky to have found an awesome guy like you."

She held Jack in place, despite hearing his breathing getting heavier and harder. She started making short but hard pistoning thrusts.

Jack's throat was hurting, there was water in his eyes, and he basically couldn't breathe. "The things I do for her," he said to himself shaking his head mentally. But while experiencing this tinge of annoyance, she looked back up at Jenny.

She was now leaning her head back, moaning and panting with her mouth open and eyes closed. Her free hand was grabbing her breasts, as her pelvis kept rocking sharply and rhythmically. She was in a sexual trance.

All of Jack's annoyance vanished in an instant, as he realized how good he was making her feel. Jack wanted to make her feel this good, as long as possible. So he buckled up and weathered his uncomfort.

He couldn't hold out for long, until he gurgled loud and gasped for air. This made Jenny open her eyes and wake up from her trance. She was feeling all kinds of good with hormones tingling and bombarding her pleasure-synapses.

So as she looked down to see Jack with his watering, but worshiping eyes, gurgling down or her cock, she couldn't contain herself anymore.

"Aahhhhhhhhhh!" She screamed, "FUCKKK! JACKKKK!!"

She let go of Jack's hair in her ecstacy, which made Jack bolt his face out of her crotch to gasp for air.

Huge jets of cum gushed out of Jenny's cock. As Jenny's think cock spasmed in orgasm her jets of sperm splashed all around Jack's face and chest.

Jack didn't care. He just stood there on his knees, feeling dizzy, because of the intense deepthroating. He just closed his eyes, took deep breaths and grinned like a retard as the umpteenth jet of cum landed on him.

Jenny leaned back, with her hands locked straight, on the bed. "Good God, Jack," She panted heavily, as she lifted her head to give him a smile that could bring peace to Middle-East. "You are," She, paused, "Without a doubt," To accentuate her point, "The best," and to catch breath, "Boyfriend EVER."

Jack laughed at himself and at the situation. With a confident gleam in his eyes he said: "I'm glad the lady liked it."

Jenny grinned. "The lady liked it very much," she said, returning the courtesy.

Jack rubbed his jaw and gave Jenny a theatrical grimace of pain. "But you really did a number on my throat. Your boyfriend is all hurt and spent."

"Awww, is that so, baby?" Jenny asked with pouty lips and mock sympathy, "That's too bad." She continued, with an innocent sounding voice, fully loaded with a sexual overtone. "Because I was going to give you a reward, for doing such a good job at pleasing me. A big. Long. Sloppy reward."

Jack lifted his head like a mongoose hearing a loud noise. Jenny took off her light blue fishnets, revealing her luscious boobs and toned arms.

"Why don't you join me on the bed and lie down, charmer,"

Jack practically jumped up, forgetting to feign any kind of state of hurt or spent. They both shared a chuckle, and Jack climbed on the bed to lie on his back.

As Jack had settled on the mattress, holding his cuffed hands in the air, Jenny mounted him.

"Hands in the air, baby," she commanded with a sweet tone and a warm smile.

Jack did as ordered. He was rewarded with two gorgeous fleshy globes in his face as Jenny landed her chest on his face.

DrivenLust
DrivenLust
176 Followers
12