She's In Charge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrivenLust
DrivenLust
177 Followers

"Suck on mama's titties, like a good boy," she said in a throaty voice.

Jack was loving it. He bit, nibbled and slobbered all over those breasts, he had been looming over for two days. He paid no regard to anything else than, what was right there at his mouth's reach.

The next thing he did notice was having his other hand taken from the cuffs and instantly being locked in again. But this time he was strapped to one of the metal bars of the headboard of Jenny's bed. "Of course she would have a metal barred headboad," Jack thought to himself.

"Hey! What's the big deal?" Jack asked, sending playful daggers at Jenny with his eyes.

Jenny shrugged. "What can I say? I'm a kinky girl. Don't worry though. Now it's time for your reward."

Jenny moved down on Jack's body. Touching his cock with every possible inch of her curvy body, doing so. Jack squirmed in anticipation to this world-class tease.

She didn't waste time by blowing or kissing on Jack's cock, that was now in her face. She just jumped right in, and devoured Jack's throbbing member whole.

Jack let out a grunt of pleasure. He lifted his head to see what was happening.

Jenny was doing the same vacuum-trick, Jack was doing earlier. She gave Jack a cute kind of evil look, with her electric, blue eyes. This combined with her drawn in cheecks and her blood red lips, made her look like an absolute sex goddess.

Then she broke the eye contact and started focusing. While maintaining the vacuum of her mouth, she bobbed up and down on Jack's cock. She wanted him to feel just as good as she had earlier. Then she started doing long, slow, deliberate up and down movements on Jack's cock, while looking him in the eye again. This drove Jack crazy.

"Ohhhhh," he moaned. "You're a goddess Jenny."

Jenny smiled with Jack's cock in her mouth. "Say that again," She demanded. "Worship me!"

"You're a goddess. Nobody sucks dick like you!" Jack shouted between his labored breaths. Jenny could tell he was getting really close. But she wasn't done playing.

She started twirling her fingers around Jack's cockhead, coating them in spit and precum.

Jack let out a frustrated mix of moan and grunt. "Of course you would stop right before the fireworks, you ridiculous tease," he grinned. "A proper goddess would finish what she started."

Jenny laughed and gave Jack a bright smile of infatuation. She really loved his moxie.

"Oh, I'm just giving you time to prepare," She said as she removed her hand from Jack's cock and swallowed it again.

"For what?" Jack asked with genuine curiosity, even though he started the get an eerie understanding of why Jenny had coated her fingers with their fluids.

"You'll see," Jenny said, before she choked on Jack's cock again.

As she said this; just as Jack had thought, her fingers found their way to Jack's asshole. Jack had mentally prepared for this possibility and to be honest, he was curious as well. So he did his best to relax and let Jenny in.

Jenny was pleased to see that Jack didn't go crazy when she tried to push her finger in. Instead he tried to relax his sphincter. This, combined with the severe lubrication on Jenny's index finger, made it easy for her to push into Jack.

She started to move her finger inside Jack, in the same rhythm as she bobbed her head on his cock. After a few thrusts, she added another finger in. Jack clenched a little in surprise, but he let her in shortly after.

Surprising both himself and Jenny, Jack started to moan a lot harder as Jenny started to work his ass. He whimpered and squirmed and laid his head down.

"Mmmmm," Jenny said and popped Jack's cock out of her mouth. "It seems somebody's enjoying themselves. I didn't figure you for an ass slut. You're the perfect match for me," she added with a husky and clearly excited voice. "Tell me how does it feel Jack. Do you like having your ass played with?"

Jenny ate his cock again and intensified her fingering. "Ahhhhhh. Mmmm," Jack moaned and whimpered. "I love having my ass played with. Oh, Jenny you're amazing."

Jenny smiled and added a third finger in Jack's loosened up ass. As she did so, Jack couldn't hold it anymore. "Oh Goooooooooooood! He yelled as he exploded in Jenny's mouth.

Jenny held on his cock tight, swallowing every drop of Jack's semen.

As Jack stopped cumming, she lifted her head. She smiled and licked her lips. "You taste good, charmer."

"That was so hot," Jack said between his breaths. "I didn't even know assplay can feel that good"

Well I'm glad you said that, because you're in for a treat," Jenny said with a predatory look of lust on her face. "Turn over."

Jack hesitated a little, but he had known this would lead to this. So he sighed and hoped for the best and hoisted and twisted himself with the cuffs to turn on his stomach.

As Jack settled, Jenny jumped on his back and grabbed his neck. "Mmm... This is where I've wanted to have you for a while now. Under me, chained and ready." Her bare boobs were pressing hard on Jack's back. This aroused him enough to even bring a little life back to his spent cock. Her other hand was rubbing his ass, as the other caressed his hair and neck.

She leaned in to whisper in his ear: "I want to make you squeal, Jack. I want you to moan like a girl and call my name. I'm going to fuck your ass now and you are going to enjoy it, like a good slut."

This girl was crazy, Jack thought. And he loved it. Even though Jack was scared, he was also excited. But he was going to remember this situation and he promised himself, that when the time comes, he will fuck Jenny so hard, that she'll even forget whose name to call.

Jenny rose up to reach for her night drawer. She took out a bottle of lube and splurted and smeared it all over Jack's ass and her cock.

As she was rubbing her cock with the lube, she looked down on Jack's muscled, but lithe body, shivering with anticipation. His back muscles moving under his skin and his muscled ass poking out. This guy was hot. She felt very lucky to get such a catch under her. And now Jack was chained to her bed, naked and helpless. Completely hers to take. This thought sent shivers down her spine, and she giggled with joy.

She slapped Jack's ass hard. "Are you ready for me, slut?" She took out more lube and shoved her finger inside Jack and slapped again. SMACK. "I asked if you were ready, slut."

I'm ready, Jenny," Jack said in a submissive tone.

Jenny spread his ass cheeks and pulled Jack on the waist to bring from his stomach to his hands and knees. Then she guided her throbbing dick at his hole. She pressed on gently, but firmly, until Jack's asshole gave in.

Jack gasped in pain.

"Shhhh. Don't worry Jack," Jenny said with a trembling voice. She had to use all her willpower not to start instantly ravaging Jack's tight virgin ass. She needed for him to adjust to her. "That was the worst part. Now hold still and let mama make you feel good."

Jack's pain subsided. It was replaced by a fullness in his ass. It felt kind of good. But it wouldn't hurt, if Jenny was a little smaller. Wouldn't hurt indeed. He mentally chuckled at his horrible word play.

Jenny noticed that Jack was getting more comfortable with her inside of him, so she started making small, graceful thrusts. "Mmf, Mmf," was all Jack had to say for himself anymore, as he wasn't sure if he was feeling pain or pleasure, or both.

Jenny kept her slow pace, but her thrusts became longer and deeper. Jack grabbed a handful of bedsheet in his fist as he stifled a long moan.

Hearing this, Jenny grinned and started fucking faster. "Do you like it Jack? Do you like taking your girlfriends thick cock up your ass?"

Jack yelped. "I love it. Fuck me with your cock."

Jenny pushed Jack back on his stomach, popping her cock out of his ass. "Hold still," she said.

Jenny spread her legs and sat on Jack's ass. Then she guided herself back in, and they both let out a moan in unison.

Jenny buried herself inside Jack with a single long thrust.

Jack let out a cry of pain. Jenny smiled.

She adjusted herself and laid on top of Jack. Her stiff nipples poked on Jack's back and he got hard again, from the sensation her boobs and her weight on his back as she penetrated him.

"Mama's going to fuck you like a whore now," Jenny hissed in his ear. She grabbed Jack's hair and pressed his face on the mattress. She skillfully slithered on top of Jack, rubbing her upper body against his. Meanwhile her pelvis worked like a jackhammer, pounding Jack mercilessly in long, fast and hard thrusts.

Every time Jenny's cock reached its deepest point, Jack let out a high-pitched, muffled cry on the mattress. "Aahmmf, Aahmmf"

Jenny loved this. She rose up to pin Jack down with her hands, so she could fuck him harder.

"Tell me you're love my cock, you bitch!" She yelled out in a heat-filled voice. "Say that you're mama's little anal slut"

"I love your cock, goddess Jenny!" Jack screamed, meaning every word, "I'm mama's dirty little anal slut!"

Hearing this was enough to send Jenny off the edge. She spanked and grabbed Jacks ass as she screamed: "Fuuuuuuuckkk! Take my cum in you sluthooooooole!"

Jenny came again and filled Jack's ass with her cum. She took her cock out of him, and collapsed on her boyfriend. They were both panting and trying to catch their breath.

They both just laid there for a while. Opening and closing their eyes. Breathing in and out, trying to remember who they were, recovering from the extreme trance-like heat.

Eventually, Jenny reached for the key on her night drawer, and unlocked Jack.

She moved herself to cuddle up in his arms, making him the big spoon. She turned her head and looked into his eyes with an adoring gaze. "You know, I'm falling really hard for you. You're everything and more. You're amazing Jack"

Jack gave her a weary, warm smile. "After being suffocated by your cock, and almost skewered to death by it, I find it hard to believe. He chuckled and winked. "I'll just have to make sure I'll return the favor."

"Mmmmm. I'm looking forward to it," Jenny said and kissed Jack.

Jenny broke their kiss and smiled. "You know. I still want you to cook for me eventually."

Jack laughed. "I know."

Then they both drifted away for a sated nap.

DrivenLust
DrivenLust
177 Followers
12