She's in Charge Ch. 02

Story Info
Girlfriend learns to dominate her boyfriend and loves it.
16.7k words
4.13
54.6k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: New Experiences

The following day got off to a fairly normal start, Alice went to her work as an elementary school teacher and Marcus went to his work as a personal trainer. All throughout her working day Alice couldn't stop thinking about what happened yesterday, she had wanted to keep going but Marcus had pointed out that it was getting late and suggested they should continue after work tomorrow instead. It was so exciting to finally have something sexual to look forward to. It used to be like this all the time when they had first gotten together but that feeling had been lost somewhere along the way.

Alice never would have guessed Marcus was the type of person who got turned on from being dominated, for whatever reason that had seemed so unrealistic, perhaps because he was such a typical manly man. Neither had she really thought she would enjoy it as much as she did, it had been such a rush to see and feel him squirm underneath her, it made her feel so powerful and sexy.

Alice used her notebook to write down bdsm ideas that popped up in her head while at work and towards the end of the day she had pages full of ideas, one of her students almost saw what she was writing when he went to ask her a question but she abruptly shut it before he had time to read. Several kids remarked on how happy she seemed today and she could feel an extra pep in her step, smiles came easier and problems that would usually frustrate her seemed less severe today. When the day was over she didn't even feel like she had worked, it was amazing.

Since Alice started work earlier than Marcus she also got home earlier and that gave her the opportunity to prepare for him, by the time he arrived home she was ready to pounce! Alice had dressed up in a very revealing yellow see through lingerie, a short yellow mini skirt with a black thong underneath, she wore black fishnets that reached all the way to her hips but left the feet exposed at the bottom, and a pair of tall black high heels that highlighted the arch of her feet.

After hearing Marcus car pull up on the driveway she hurried to get to the black riding crop whip and hid behind the door in their bedroom. She heard how he opened the front door.

"Hi, hunny I'm home!" he shouted.

When she didn't answer he tried again.

"Hunny, I'm home!"

After once again not getting an answer he mumbled something in an irritated tone of voice. Alice giggled quietly for herself as she waited for him to enter the bedroom.

When she saw his big broad back enter the bedroom she snuck in behind him and jumped up on his back.

"Now I've got you!" she announced triumphantly.

Marcus was at first startled but when he realized who it was on his back he chuckled.

"You're a feisty little thing aren't you?" he said teasingly.

Alice smacked his butt with her whip.

"That's no way to talk to your superior!" she said as assertively as she could muster.

"Superior?" Marcus asked and laughed, "Wow, someone's really enjoying her new role."

Alice put her arms tightly around his muscular neck and smiled wide.

"I do!" she said, "Are you enjoying yours?" she asked, with some trepidation in her voice.

Marcus lifted one of his eyebrows and flashed a confident smile.

"Well, I'm not complaining baby. Let's just say that."

"That's good enough for me!" Alice said feeling relieved and jumped off his back.

Marcus turned around to face her and made a whistling sound upon seeing her outfit, he checked her out from top to toe.

"I don't remember seeing you in that outfit before, is it new?" he asked.

Alice threw her long brown hair in an arch over her shoulder.

"I haven't used the lingerie before, do you like it?" she asked.

"I love it baby, yellow is definitely your colour, may I?" he asked and stretched out a hand to touch her breasts.

She slapped his hand before he could touch her.

"No you may not, you dirty little boy!" she said with playful strictness.

Marcus smirked at her while holding his hand.

"Oww!" he said playfully.

"That's what you get for being a little perv!" Alice said and put her hands on her hips.

"Are those the new rules? No touching unless asked?"

Alice looked troubled.

"I haven't thought of rules yet, I think I'll just make them up as I go along if that's alright?"

"That doesn't sound very professional." Marcus said mockingly.

Alice whipped his arm with the riding crop.

"How dare you?" she exclaimed.

Marcus tilted his head downwards and smiled.

"Sorry Madame." he said with mock sincerity.

Alice made a disgusted face.

"Ugh, please don't call me 'Madame', you're making me feel like an old lady! I'm 24, not 54!"

Marcus made a surprised face and threw his hands out in the air.

"What do you want me to call you then?"

"I don't know...maybe...princess?" Alice said and blushed a little.

"Oh, so now you want to be royalty as well?" Marcus said and grinned wide.

The colour on Alice cheeks intensified.

"Don't mock me, it's only role play! And why can't I be a princess?" she crossed her arms and looked a little insulted.

Marcus put his hands out in front of him as if to protect himself.

"I didn't say you don't look like a princess, you do baby, and a very sexy princess I might add." Marcus said and eyed her dirtily.

Although she was flattered by his compliments Alice felt like she needed to assert herself and smacked him lightly upside the head with her riding crop.

"That's no way to look at a princess!" she said as confidently as she could.

Marcus lowered his head and looked down at her feet.

"I'm sorry princess." he said in a subservient tone of voice.

Alice smiled and let her arms down.

"Good." she said, "Now take off your clothes, servant!"

Marcus lifted his eyes and looked surprised at her.

Alice smacked his forehead again with her riding crop, this time a little harder.

"What part of 'take off your clothes' didn't you understand?" she asked strictly.

Marcus smiled and looked at her with a mix of surprise and affection.

"I understood, it's just that...you're pretty good at this domination stuff, I wasn't expecting you to be this good baby."

Alice's big brown eyes beamed back at him happily.

"Aww, thank you." she said, "It feels natural actually, maybe it's because I've sort of been practicing on it as a teacher."

Marcus blurted out a half held back laugh that wiped her smile off.

"What are you doing to the kids at school?" he asked, looking at her with fake worry.

Alice smacked his forehead with her whip again.

"I said I had 'sort of' been practicing it, if you ever had to rein in twenty kids you'd know it actually takes a lot of poise and confidence." she said and put her hands on her hips, looking a little insulted.

"Sorry." he said, smirking and looking down at her feet again.

"Go ahead and take off your clothes then, if you're done being amazed by my domination skills that is."

Alice watched as Marcus began to strip in front of her. He took off his red t-shirt and twirled it around his index finger in the air with mock eroticism. She smacked his broad, muscular chest with her whip.

"Hurry up servant." she said and giggled.

Marcus smiled and unbuckled his belt, he was about to throw it on the bed but Alice nicked it out of his hands.

"Give me that!" she said, "I know just what to do with this!" a twisted smile came over her face.

"Oh no!" Marcus said mockingly, but there was a glimmer of genuine fear in his eyes.

"Oh yes!" Alice said as she slashed Marcus bare chest with the tail end of his own belt.

"Ouch!" he said, "That actually stung a little bit."

She whipped him again with the belt, this time on the other side of his chest.

"Did I tell you to stop taking off your clothes?" Alice asked rhetorically as she kept slashing him with the belt.

Marcus didn't answer and scrambled to take off his jeans, Alice whipped his chest and back thoroughly as he took off his pants, she wanted to see how many whips she could get in before he took them off, she counted to six.

Now he had only his boxer briefs and his socks left. She could tell from the bulge in his boxers that he was excited already.

"What are you waiting for? Off with it all!" she said and eyed him eagerly.

Marcus smiled nervously and began taking off his socks, when he bent over Alice smacked him with the belt across his back, she was rewarded with a pained moan.

After Marcus had taken off his socks his underpants was the only thing separating him from complete nudity, the bulge in his pants had increased in size and when he took them off his massive cock stood at full attention, straight up in the air, almost touching his navel. His big bull balls hung low and looked juicy as well. Alice couldn't help herself upon seeing him so erect, she put the belt down and grabbed a hold of his big hard cock, it was as hard as his biceps when he flexed it. She felt her mouth beginning to water, wanting to put it in her mouth right away. She looked up into his eyes and saw him looking at her dirtily, like she was a piece of meat, she quickly let go of his cock and slapped it downwards with her hand.

"Owh! What did you do that for?" he asked with a surprised look on his face as he grasped his cock.

"You're not allowed to look at me like that, you're my servant!" Alice reminded him.

"I can't even look at you a certain way?" Marcus asked, his face conveying disbelief, "This is more difficult than I thought it was going to be baby."

Alice grabbed the whip and smacked his forehead with it again.

"You're supposed to call me 'princess'!" she said with a tad bit of frustration in her voice, "Or am I not pretty enough to be a princess?"

Marcus took a half step back and eyed her fearfully.

"Oh no, you're definitely pretty enough to be a princess. You're the prettiest princess of them all!" he added and smiled confidently.

"Good!" Alice said and smacked his chest with her whip, "And don't you forget how lucky you are!"

Marcus bowed mockingly in front of her.

"I won't...your majesty." he said.

Alice couldn't help but to giggle at his theatrics.

"Come here you silly little boy." she said and grabbed his cock again.

Alice didn't want to stroke his cock too much as she was worried he'd cum prematurely, so she fondled his big squishy balls instead. He moaned as she massaged his balls, they were so big that she could barely fit one testicle in the palm of her hand, she decided to start squeezing them a little bit and quickly got Marcus attention.

"Oooh...oooh, that hurts baby!" he exclaimed under bated breath.

"You're not allowed to call me 'baby'!"Alice said and turned up the squeeze on his nuts.

Marcus voice grew more and more high pitched.

"Oww!...Oww!...Oww!" he squealed.

"Call me 'Princess'!" Alice demanded as she squeezed Marcus massive nuts in her hands.

"Oh Fuck!...PRINCESS!" he exclaimed loudly.

"That's better!" she said and released the squeeze.

Marcus grabbed his nuts and looked at her worryingly.

"I didn't think we'd be doing ball busting." he said in a complaining tone of voice.

"We're doing whatever I want to do, servant." Alice said cheekily and tried to grab his nuts again but he had his hands in the way.

"Can't we have a couple of rules at least?" Marcus suggested with a look in his eyes that told her he was serious.

"No!" Alice said playfully and put her hands on her hips again, "I'm in charge remember?"

"But I don't really want to do ball busting." he said and massaged his tendered testicles.

"Stop complaining servant!" Alice said with some authority in her voice, "A servant does whatever his owner wants and I want to do ball busting!"

Marcus shook his head decisively.

"It hurts too much!" he said, "And it's not the enjoyable kind of pain!"

Alice sighed, looking a bit dejected.

"Wasn't the whole point of this that I was going to be in charge?" she said with a sad look on her face.

Marcus facial expression changed and he immediately looked more influence able.

"Yes...of course, for you I'll do anything...except this baby." he said with eyes that were more pleading than definitive.

"But I want to do ball busting!" Alice said sadly with moping eyes.

"I'm sorry baby, I wish I could let you but it's not enjoyable."

"Was it enjoyable when I jumped on you last night?" she asked.

"That was a different kind of pain."

"You handled that pretty well, I'm sure you can handle this too!" Alice said, looking hopefully up at him, "I believe in you!" she added.

She could see on his face that she was making progress, she decided to rub his chest with her hands to further persuade him.

"A big strong man like yourself can surely not be hurt by a little girl like me, can you?" she asked teasingly.

He lifted his left eyebrow and she could see a confident smile emerge.

"Alright, I'll do it!" he finally said, "But only because I love you so much baby."

"Thanks baby, I love you too!" she said happily and quickly grabbed a hold of his balls.

"But you forgot something!" Alice added cheekily.

"Forgot what?" he asked nonplussed.

"You're not allowed to call me baby!" she said and squeezed his nuts even harder than before.

"Son of a b..." he mouthed as he endured her squeeze, her petite thumbs dug deep into his massive testicles.

"Say it! Say it!" she demanded giddily.

"Princess...princess...princess!" he squealed.

"Mmm!" Alice moaned and released his balls, "I want you to end every sentence by calling me princess."

"What?" Marcus asked as he massaged his tendered nuts, "How am I supposed to remember that?"

Alice slapped him across the face.

"Woah!" he said and gave her a non amused look, "What are you doing?"

"I'm dominating you!" Alice said in her most adorable tone of voice, ignoring the concerned look on his face.

She could tell Marcus was having serious doubt on what he had just gotten himself into so she looked at him as adorably as she could. He stared at her for a while before breaking out into laughter, Alice quickly joined him.

"I guess that's sort of the idea isn't it? For you to dominate me?" he said.

"That's what we agreed to." Alice said happily.

Marcus shook his head in bewilderment.

"I'm sorry hunny, this is just all so new to me, I'm not used to being slapped in the face, told how to speak and have my balls busted." he said.

"But you enjoy it don't you?" Alice asked teasingly and flicked his hard cock with her index finger.

"I do...well not the ball busting, the cock busting is fine, but the ball busting is horrible."

"But I like the ball busting!" Alice said and pouted, "I thought you were a big strong tough guy, you should be able to take it!"

Marcus straightened his back.

"It's not that I can't handle it, I can handle it! It's just that it's not enjoyable." he said proudly.

"Good!" Alice said and smiled wickedly, "I want it to hurt!"

"You nasty little..."

Alice slapped him across the face again.

"Don't talk to me like that!" she said reprimandingly, "You're my servant, remember?"

Marcus face was red from more than just the slaps, he looked both embarrassed and frustrated at the same time.

He looked around the room as if he was contemplating an escape.

"I don't know if I can do this." he said tentatively.

"Oh come on, forget your pride!" Alice said impatiently, "We're never going to have any fun if you can't just let it go and be submissive."

He sighed and shook his head.

"I don't know, it just feels so humiliating."

"Put your pride in obeying me instead, and focus on taking punishment." Alice suggested and smiled sweetly.

Marcus eyebrows flew into the air, he looked at her with surprise and yet she could tell he was also contemplating it.

"I guess I could try doing that." he said after some hesitation.

"Just accept that you're my servant, and try to impress me by taking everything I give you." Alice suggested cutely as she titled her head to the side, making herself look as adorable and harmless as possible.

Marcus sighed and looked at her as if he couldn't believe what was coming out of his girlfriend's mouth.

"Alright." he said after a while, "I'm going to regret it, but I'll do it."

"Good servant!" Alice said and kissed him on the cheek, "Let's see how you deal with a slap!"

Alice stepped back and gave her boyfriend a hard smack across the face.

His face turned from the impact of the slap but his expression didn't change, no anger and no embarrassment, just a determined frown.

"Good!" Alice said, looking delighted, "And thank me for it!" she demanded as she put her hands on her hips.

"Thank you." he mumbled quietly.

"And what did I just tell you?" Alice asked and slapped him again.

When he continued looking at her with confusion she sighed and clarified.

"What are you supposed to call me?"

"Oh, princess...I mean...'thank you princess'." Marcus said, the latter part in monotone.

Alice sighed and shook her head.

"Maybe you're simply too stupid to be a good servant!? Or are you just forgetful?" she asked mean spiritedly.

"I'm...I'm just forgetful princess." Marcus said, looking quite embarrassed.

"Mm, that's better!" Alice said, looking far more satisfied, "Just make sure to keep it up, and no more complaining about what I'm doing, okay?"

"Yes princess." he answered.

Alice slapped his big hard cock again to test his devotion, he groaned but didn't protest.

She grabbed his testicles and pushed her petite thumbs deep into them, more groaning but no protesting. She slapped his cock around some more and followed up with a punch to the testicles. Marcus grabbed his junk with both hands and moaned loudly.

"AAOOHH!!"

Alice put her hands on her hips and looked at him disapprovingly.

"Oh that was nothing!" she said, "Come on, remove your hands, don't make your princess wait!"

"But baby that hurt..."

She slapped his face hard.

"What have I told you about calling me 'baby'?" she asked discipliningly.

Marcus looked bewildered, even though he had a very manly face, right now he looked like a lost puppy, clasping his balls.

"But...but my balls hurt." he stuttered.

She slapped him on the cheek again.

"Don't make me ask you again!" Alice said as she raised her hand in the air, Marcus scrambled to say the right words.

"Sorry princess...forgive me princess." he whimpered.

The look on his face said it all, he was now genuinely scared, and Alice loved it! As she stood there with her hand in the air she felt more powerful than she had ever felt, right in front of her, Marcus, her big, strong and muscular boyfriend was bending over backwards just to please her, fearing her disapproval. It was such a change from how their relationship normally operated and she loved it. A glance down at his crotch also revealed that he was still very much enjoying himself as his cock was rock hard.

"Remove your hands, you're interfering in my fun!" Alice said as Marcus was still cupping his balls.

He slowly removed his hands and braced himself for the next strike.

"I think I'm going to kick you this time." she said and bit her lip.

"No!..I mean..."

"What did you say?" she said and looked at him challengingly.

"Noth...nothing princess" he stuttered.

"Good." she said and gave him a swift kick to the balls, his testicles made a smacking sound as they collided with her shoe.

Marcus went down on both knees and moaned loudly while holding his precious balls.

"Oh come on, get back up!" Alice said impatiently as she tried to pull him up to his feet, but he was far too heavy.

"Are you really disobeying me again?" she asked, with some frustration in her voice.

"No...princess." Marcus managed to squeak out.

"It looks like you're being disobedient to me!" Alice said as she trampled impatiently with her right shoe against the floor, "Get back up or I'm gonna really hurt you!"