She's in Charge Ch. 05

Story Info
Morning after.
4.6k words
4.58
52.9k
56

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 09/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoshuaX
JoshuaX
261 Followers

Note. This is the fifth in a series about a couple playing around with BDSM and femdom. They do not live the "lifestyle", but are merely fooling around with a bit of roleplay and kinky sex. If this does not float your boat, please, go elsewhere and read something more to your liking.

I would recommend reading the first chapters before reading this, though it is not really necessary. This chapter gets a little kinkier, and stresses the fantasy a little bit more.

*****

Saturday morning, I awoke to the sun's warming light tickling my body from the bedroom window. The slightest dip in the mattress told me Natalie was still lying next to me, and I opened my eyes slowly. She was resting on her side, watching me; she was naked, like me, the sunlight highlighting her pale skin till it nearly glowed. Her nipples were a dark pink, and stood out like the eraser on a pencil. Her hair, disheveled from sleep and last night's activities, was nearly silver in the sun. Her full lips smiled at me lovingly.

"Good morning, slave." Her eyes gleamed.

"Morning, mistress," I answered with a cocky grin.

She glared at me, but her eyes twinkled with amusement. "You want another spanking already? Keep your attitude in check, mister."

I looked down, and with some effort forced the smile from my lips. "Yes, Mistress."

"I'm hungry," she announced, ignoring my mostly unsuccessful attempt at looking compliant. "It's such a beautiful day; it feels like a perfect day for a lazy morning and breakfast in bed." She turned her gaze on me, and stared unflinchingly.

I laughed a little, and stood. I bowed to her dramatically; "I shall fetch you something to munch on, your highness." I reached for my pants.

She reached out and snatched the garment from my hands, her eyes flashing. "No clothes today, slave. And let's go ahead and start you with 10 demerits for that little show."

"Yes, mistress." I managed to keep the smile from my face till I turned my back and strolled from the room. I paused at the bathroom and slipped on my robe; I had no intention of flashing the neighbors while I cooked, and I figured my robe wasn't clothes, strictly speaking. I darted down the stairs, taking two at a time. I whipped up some eggs and bacon, and a couple glasses of orange juice, putting it all on a serving tray. Maybe fifteen minutes had passed before I was on my way back up the stairs.

I sauntered into the bedroom, carrying the tray high like a waiter, and managed a little bow. "Your breakfast is served, m'lady!"

My smile wavered as I took notice of Natalie's scowl. She was sitting up in bed, her arms crossed just below her perky breasts, her eyes hard and glaring. "What do you think you are doing?" she asked softly.

"Um," I muttered, confused. "Breakfast?" I wiggled the tray at her.

"You were told to be naked."

I glanced down and blushed. I had forgotten to take off the robe. I resisted the urge to slap my forehead. "Crap. Sorry, I didn't want the neighbor's to see me. Kind of wanted to avoid bacon grease as well." I grinned lopsidedly. "I can take it off now."

"That would sound like a perfectly acceptable explanation, had I not specifically ordered otherwise." She grinned at me playfully. "You are going to regret that, dear." Oddly enough, at the threat, I felt myself stiffen under the terrycloth.

I set the tray on the bed and disrobed. Natalie raised an eyebrow when she noticed me standing at attention, and I blushed again. I joined her in the bed, and we shared a pleasant breakfast in the sunlight steaming in our bedroom windows.

Breakfast finished, we piled our dishes on the tray, and at Natalie's instruction I set it aside. She patted the edge of the bed next to her, and I sat. "Don't move," she commented. She reached up for a drawer in the headboard, and I watched her lean body stretch as she reached, her breasts pulling up firmly. She caught me looking, but just smiled. A moment later, she produced a pair of handcuffs, hanging from her index finger as she grinned at me in amusement. She set a small key down on the nightstand, and proceeded to cuff my hands behind my back. I grinned back, and waggled my eyebrows at her.

"Just how much money did you spend on sex toys?" I commented.

Natalie glared at me. "First, call me Mistress. Second, that's none of your business, slave. And finally, who says my shopping is done?" Grabbing a bottle of lube from the night stand, she poured a generous amount on my semi-hard cock. It didn't take much before I was standing fully erect again, her hand sliding up and down my slick shaft, ever so slowly. "Let's call that another ten demerits, slave. Plus forty for wearing clothes when I told you not to. And the ten from earlier." She shook her head slowly, her expression one of mock disbelief. "Sixty. You must really like being punished. I'll have to think about that this morning while I am out. Your punishments are supposed to mean something, not just encourage more bad behavior." She paused in her stroking, and gave me a hard squeeze. "Maybe I shouldn't have let you get off last night. What happened to the well behaved slave, begging to please me?"

"Sorry mistress," I managed to grunt. Her slow stroking felt incredible; hands trapped behind me, I tried to lift my hips and thrust into her grip. Natalie just laughed at my attempt, and let go. I kept my ass firmly on the bed, and the stroking resumed.

"I'm going out for a little while," she announced. I nodded, my eyes locked on the site of her hand moving up and down. "While I am gone, I have some chores for you. First of all, rinse those dishes, and run the dishwasher. When it's done, unload it and put everything away. And for once, would you please put everything in the right place? For every dish you leave on the counter or put in the wrong place..." She paused, both her orders and the stroking, and I understood she expected me to answer.

"I get punished?"

She nodded with a smile, and continued. "More demerits. And I can't promise how you will be paying those yet, but I promise you won't like it as much as the spanking." The speed of her stroking was increasing, and I was having trouble focusing on her words. My balls were throbbing again. "While the dish washer is running, make the bed and gather up the dirty laundry. I would ask you to wash it too, but you'd screw up my delicates. Understand?"

I nodded frantically. I felt my orgasm drawing nearer, my balls pulling tight. She could read me well, because she stopped, and jumped out of bed to stand in front of me. "Good," she answered. She reached out and shoved me; taken by surprise, I fell back, my cuffed wrists uncomfortable behind me. Before I could voice a protest, she bound on top of me, straddling my face. The last I heard before her thighs clamped around my ears was; "And you will not put on clothes of any kind while I am out!"

I grunted my acknowledgement into her pussy as it smacked down on my mouth. Clearly turned on, she didn't hesitate or take her time. She rode my face hard and fast; all I could do was stick my tongue out and wait her out. In mere minutes, I felt her thighs tighten even more, and she cried out in bliss.

She climbed off of me, and off the bed. I sat up slowly, her scent strong in my nostrils, my bound hands making it impossible to wipe my face. I watched her get dressed, and smiled when she occasionally threw a grin in my direction. Dressed at last, she gave me a peck on the cheek, and said "I'll see you in a couple hours, hon. Behave yourself."

And just like that, she was gone; I was sitting on the edge if the bed, naked with my hands cuffed behind me, and my face still moist with her juices. And a list of chores. I sighed heavily, and managed to get up on my feet. My cock was rigid and aching for attention, but I did my best to ignore it.

I glanced at the tray of dishes I would have to clean, and flexed my wrists. This would be a bit of a challenge. I moved to the dresser, turned, and carefully picked it up behind my back. The balance was strange, and the chain on the cuffs too short to let me get decent leverage by spreading my hands apart further, but I managed. The dishes made small clinking noises as they shifted, my hands shaking a bit, and I moved towards the hallway as quick as I could.

I managed to get to the kitchen without any incidents; I was relieved to see Natalie had closed the blinds; the neighbors wouldn't be getting a show after all. I had to raise up on my toes a bit to shove the tray onto the counter next to the sink, and one of the empty glasses toppled, but stayed on the tray. I stared at the sink, wondering how I would reach, and had a bit of inspiration. I went to the pantry, opened the door easily enough, and retrieved the short step stool we kept there. Opening it was a little troublesome, trying to work the lever that unlocked it behind my back, while pulling the legs apart; but it gave eventually, and I smiled. I set it down in front of the sink and climbed, carefully, turning my back to the counter.

Challenging as it was, it didn't take long; I rinsed the breakfast dishes one at a time, and set them back on the counter. I turned off the water, climbed down, and returned the stool to the pantry. To open the dishwasher I had to grasp the handle and bend at the knees, pulling the door down with me as I squatted; closing it, after stacking the dishes in it, took a light push with my foot. Once it was running, I returned upstairs to gather the laundry.

As I moved about the room, gathering clothes we had left strewn about, I smiled. I had seen our internet history; Natalie had been busy, visiting tons of forums, video, and adult literature sites in her free time since that first weekend, two weeks back. Female dominance, bondage, adult toys, fetish clothing, teasing; she was being very thorough in her research, and it had my mind racing as I guess what she might have planned. My dearest had never been a fan of doing anything half-assed.

The bed was tricky; I kept having to climb on in order to arrange the pillows or straighten the blankets in the middle, which only mussed up the rest of the bed more. In the end, after a ridiculous amount of time on such a simple task, I had to sigh and hope that it was good enough. I had a feeling my mistress would not be impressed, and grinned at the thought.

Chores done, with no idea how long till she would return, I went downstairs to watch some Saturday afternoon TV.

***

The blonde jerked, and groaned. She pulled against her restraints, to no avail. The steal cuffs and chains that held her spread eagle on the floor did not budge or give in the slightest. Naked, she was sheathed in sweat from head to toe, her hair plastered to her face as she tossed her head from side to side. "Please," she groaned. "Please."

"Please what?" another answered. She was tall, slim and lithe. Her raven black hair was arranged perfectly, framing her heart shaped face. One dark, manicured eyebrow raised in amusement; her darkly painted lips tugged upwards gleefully. She was dressed in a black leather skirt short enough to leave the lower end of her ass visible, a tight black leather corset, and tall spiked heels that added another couple inches to her height. Held lightly in one hand was a long vibrator, its bulbous head gleaming wetly, the cord trailing away somewhere behind her.

"Please let me cum," the blonde whispered. It was far from the first time she had made the request.

"No," the raven haired mistress answered with a smirk. "You will have to beg better than that. You bet me that I couldn't make you beg, so I don't want any doubt who wins the bet. And it's only been an hour. I'm not done with you yet."

The blonde whimpered, her eyes shut tightly. "Please, Mistress, you win. Please let me cum! Please! I beg you!" Her exposed mound was shaved smooth; her puffy lips slightly parted. Moisture covered her pussy, her thighs wet and shiny, her fluids dripping down to pool between her cheeks.

"Better," the mistress commented. "But not good enough." She knelt on the rough floor, between the others legs. She pressed a switch, and the vibrator jumped to life with a loud hum. Silently, ignoring the blonde woman's protests, she placed the head of the vibrator against the woman's clit. The blonde jerked as much as her bonds allowed, her eyes rolled back as she groaned in pleasure. She pushed her crotch up against the toy, and growled in the back of her throat as the pleasure rippled through her. She panted, gasping for breath. Her moans increased audibly, a high pitched keen filled with desperation.

The mistress pulled the vibrator away suddenly, and her slave cursed and shook her head wildly. "No! Fuck!"

The mistress just laughed. "You were close that time, little one," she commented.

"Yes," the blonde answered. "So close! Oh god, mistress, please! You win! Let me cum! I need it so bad!"

The raven haired beauty stood. "No," she said, smiling at the camera. The scene faded to black.

I glanced down at my cock, where I sat on the couch, my wrists still secured behind my back. My cock was oozing precum, and I really wanted to reach down and give it some attention. Bound as I was, it was impossible. And I wasn't about to even try and get free; who knew what twisted punishments my sweet wife would come up with if she found me breaking more of her rules.

After my chores, I had looked for something to watch. Distracted as I was, nothing had really grabbed my attention, so I ended up watching porn; I knew full well I was definitely not doing my aching balls any favors, but sex was the only thing on my mind, and porn was the closest I could get until Natalie got back. It had been nearly three hours, so she had to be back soon.

On the television, the next scene began.

The blonde was facing the camera, an extreme close-up that that made the layer of wetness on a rather large red ball gag obvious, a line of drool leaking from the corner of her red lips around the obstacle. Her cheek rested in a pool of her drool; her eyes, half-lidded, spoke of desperation and pleasure, and her moans filled the room.

The camera pulled back; she was bound to the top of a table, ass up face down, her face and generous breasts mashed against the hard wooden surface. Her arms were pulled back, and bound to her spread ankles -she was immobile, and had no leverage to even lift her head from the puddle of her own drool.

Between her spread legs, the dark haired mistress smirked at the blondes whimpers. She was naked now except for her heels and a leather harness snuggly secured around her waist and thighs; a large black dildo stood out from the harness obscenely. She was holding the base of the strap on, and teasing the slave's pussy with the head of the toy, pushing it in just past her lips, before withdrawing again.

"Whats the matter, slut? You want to feel my cock, do you?" The mistress laughed as the blonde responded with a grunted affirmative, and more drool leaked from behind the tight gag. "Tell me what you want. Tell me how bad you want it."

"Mrei ant mrit mrrr rad, mrtss," she grunted. I want it so bad, mistress. "Rease riv rit roo reee. Rease! Rive re ro rock!" Please give it to me. Please! Give me your cock!

The mistress laughed. Firmly holding the cock, she slapped it against the blondes mound; her swollen lips made a wet sound, and the blonde whimpered in need. "Be specific..."

"Rease rut ro rock rin ry rutty rurry! Rease ruck re! Ruck re rard!" Please put your cock in my slutty pussy! Please fuck me! Fuck me hard!

"And who wins the bet?" The cock poked at her entrance, pushing in an inch, pulling back out half of that. She pushed it back in again, an inch deeper, slowly, so very slowly. The blonds eyes were rolling up in her head, her body quivering in need; she tried to push herself back, to impale herself on the plastic, but her bondage was too severe.

"Roooo do! Ru rin! Rease ruck me! Reaaaase! Rake re rum! Rei reed rit rooooooooo rad! Rake ro rut rum, rirrtre. Reaaaaaase! Ruck re ro rard! Rei reed rit!!" Yooou do! You win! Please fuck me! PLeeeeease! Make me cum! I need it soooooo bad! Make your slut cum, mistress. Pleeeeease! Fuck me so hard! I need it!!

The mistress grinned. "You might regret that in a minute, slave." Using her hips now, she slammed forward, filling the slave deeply with her black plastic dildo. The blond cried out in pure ecstasy; if her face had not already been on the table, she would have collapsed at the feeling. Slowly, the mistress started to fuck her, pulling nearly the entire nine inch toy out before slamming it back in again, slow at first, methodical. Then faster, harder; the blondes restrained body pushed forward with each hard thrust.

A sound emerged from the blonde, part whine and part purr, growing in intensity with each thrust. The mistress was thrusting like a piston now; she called out one last order, the sound loud over the sound of hips slapping against ass, over the wet sounds coming from the slave's engorged and very full pussy. "You will not cum without permission; beg me to cum." She reached forward and unbuckled the gag, pulling it from the slave's mouth with a wet pop.

The blondes cry cut off, suddenly, desperately. "Please!" she screamed. Free of the gag, her plea came between desperate moans. "Please let me cum mistress. Please I need it so bad!"

The mistress paused in her thrusting, the dildo stuff fully inside the slave, and leaned forward. She whispered in the blondes ear, "Cum for me, slut." Immediately, the thrusting resumed, harder and even faster than before. The blond cried out, screaming in pleasure as her orgasm approached like a freight train; it hit, and her cries raised in pitch.

"Oh god yes I'm cuming finally cuming of god thank you mistress thank you gooooooooooooooooood!"

As the orgasm wound down, the raven haired beauty slowed, and eventually stopped. Slowly, she pulled the dripping dildo free. A close up of the slaves pussy show it red and engorged, wetness splattered across her thighs and all over the table. In front of her, the slave's cries had quieted; she was muttering and mewling to herself, eyes tightly closed, enjoying the afterglow of the shattering orgasm.

The mistress grinned. She reached off camera and produced a bottle of lube; quietly, she added the lube to the already slick dildo. The lube disappeared, and her hand returned to the screen holding the powerful vibrator from the previous scene.

Again holding the base of the cock, she aimed for the blondes tight asshole, on display and easily accessible with her ass still up in the air. The blondes eyes shot open at first contact, and she started to protest.

"I'm not done with you slut. Shut up and take it." The mistress pushed the head of the dildo against the blondes rim; with a sudden pop and a grunt of protest from the slave, the head of the dildo pushed past her tight ring and into her ass.

"No more, please," the blond grunted. "I can't take anymooooooooooooore!" The last turned into a high pitched squeal as the now active vibrator pressed hard against her still swollen clit. "Ohhhh god," she moaned, and the mistress pushed the dildo in deeper. "I don't want to cum again. I can't cum again. Oh god, no. No more. Too sensitive. Uggggggg."

The mistress just smiled, and pushed the dildo in until her hips again met the blonde woman's ass. The vibrator was working hard against her most sensitive bit, and her eyes again rolled up in her head. The sounds that came from her mouth, grunts and moans and cries, were almost inhuman. "Gooooooood" she grunted as she tried to push back, trying now to push the dildo deeper into her ass.

JoshuaX
JoshuaX
261 Followers
12