She's Into Denial Pt. 03

Story Info
She teaches him how to edge.
1.4k words
4.57
26.7k
33

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for... if you don't like it we can..." She stopped. What was she doing? She should let him speak first.

"It's ok, I just... didn't expect it. My... balls kind of hurt right now."

She didn't tell him that she liked hearing that. He was having a hard time steadying out his breathing. She pulled herself up. "Do you want some water, or something?"

"No. No. I just... want to hold you right now."

She laid back down on his chest. His arms felt strong. Big. Masculine.

"I didn't expect that. Is that what you meant by denial?"

"...yea. I... I guess I'm really into that sort of thing."

He tightened his lips. "Did you have fun?"

She straightened up again. "Well, yeah, of course, but did you have fun? I mean, I'm the one who just kinda took advantage of you, and I—"

"I had fun, yeah. I..." There was some skepticism in his voice. "I've never seen a pussy that close to me before." He paused. "Is that word ok? Pussy?"

"Yeah. It's alright. I... did anything weird you out?"

"The armpit licking was strange, yeah." He laughed. She blushed. He was making fun of her. "So was the nipple stuff. I... they're sensitive, more than I thought. But... it was nice..." he paused again. "It felt nice being desired."

She looked up at him. His eyes, unlike hers, were alert, bright, happy, and a bit confused. "Yeah?" She asked, wanting more from those eyes. She watched his lips move as he spoke again.

"Yeah. It's usually... me who's supposed to be the one that's dominant, yeah? It felt nice to lay down and... have you take control."

She wasn't scared that anything she had done made him uncomfortable him out. She was scared that she herself was odd and therefore bad. "Did I weird you out?"

Shit. She'd asked him really fast, like she expected the answer to be yes.

He laughed it off. "I don't want to lie. But I'm saying I had fun."

"Do your balls still hurt?"

"No. That's gone. Can you... stay with me? It's pretty late to go back home."

She laid on his chest again. "Yeah. Okay."

"And..."

She tried not to perk up.

"Teach me more about this denial thing... in the morning, I mean..."

She smiled and closed her eyes, happy.

~~~

"Hey... Good morning. I... I made you breakfast."

She grumbled, pushing him away. Then she heard what he'd just said. "Oh my god." She lifted herself up. He'd made her a whole omelet, and it was covered in cheese. "No. Wait—you shouldn't have. I—"

"I was already up. I figured it'd be nice."

She felt her face grow warm. "Thank you." She took her breakfast plate and ate it. It was stuffed full of vegetables: bell peppers, spinach, onion. It was so good. "Thank you!" She said again, taking another bite.

He sat beside her. She looked at him. "Have you already eaten?"

"Hm? No. All I really drink in the morning is coffee. I have some still in the pot if you want it."

"No thanks. I don't like the caffeine."

"Alright." He held her and watched as she ate. Once he finished, she heard a reluctant "...so..."

She looked at him. "Take off all your clothes."

"What was I going to ask you?" He smirked.

She tried to look as serious as possible. "You wanted to learn more about denial. Take off all your clothes, alright?"

He sighed, as if not buying into her seriousness. She swallowed as he stripped down, and she breathed heavily when he took off his boxers. His cock was so thick, and it jutted straight out. His balls were more wrinkly than she'd expected, and they seemed, to her, sort of heart shaped. His dick twitched, as if eager.

"Lay down on the bed..."

He did so. She came on it too, getting in between his legs, where she could have easy access to his cock if she wanted. She wanted to touch it, but more than that, she wanted to teach him what denial was. She licked her lips. "Masturbate. Stroke your cock. Give me a show."

Hesitantly, he put his hand on his cock and started stroking it. She watched in fascination as his hand went up and down, his fingers wrapped against himself. His legs tightened around her. He watched her watch him, aware of his audience, and she could tell he was doing his best to make it a show.

"...should I get myself close, or...?"

"Yes. Get yourself close."

"But I won't be able to cum, so what's the point?"

"Trust me. Get yourself close."

He started stroking himself harder. She watched his face, as he started grunting and sweating. Soon enough, he yelled it out—

"I'm... I'm gonna cum!"

"Then stop."

He stopped his motions, his hand still on his cock. She gently took his arm and pulled it away. He whimpered slightly. She watched as he started to calm himself down, and after a while, his cock started to go slightly limp.

"Do it again."

"What!?"

"One more time. Just do it again."

He put his hand on his cock and pulled at it harder than before. It looked almost violent, the way he was touching himself. It only took a minute or two this time. "I'm close."

"Stop."

He let go, pushing his frustrated hands into the mattress. His cock twitched. Pre cum oozed out, and she so badly wanted to...

She let one finger lazily go down his cock, and he flinched as she stroked the sensitive underside, going down and exploring all the textures, to lazily stroking and pinching the skin on his balls. She went back to the underside, and took a bit of pre cum onto her fingers, and, with him able to see, stroked her pussy with it, massaging it into her slick folds and rubbing her hard clit.

She took his cock in her hands and started stroking him, following his own motions. She felt his legs tense against her, and right as he threw his head back, she kept her hand at the base, gripping it tightly. He winced and moaned. She let him calm down, then started again, slower this time. He dripped pre cum out onto her hand, and used it as lube, massaging it into himself. He was breathless, moaning and groaning. When his moans got just a little too loud, she stopped, and this time, she pinched the head of his cock lightly, and he winced.

"What do you want?" She asked him. She took her hand off, and left a single finger to trail the underside of the sensitive head. His moans were a lot louder than before--sweat was dripping off his forehead and he was gritting his teeth.

"I want to cum." He answered. "Please."

She smiled and gripped her hand around again. She gave him one single stroke, and just to tease him, she leaned her head down, and gave his dick a single, light kiss. "Only I get to cum." She moaned, and then released her hand. She turned over in the bed, went to the floor, and searched for her panties.

He sat up. "What do you mean, we're done?" He sounded like he'd been hurt.

"I have to go to class." And that was true enough, although her university class didn't start till 2, she also wanted to mess with him.

He sat up. "Are you serious right now? My balls hurt."

"Just do something else to take your mind off of it. It's about blood circulation. It'll return to normal soon enough."

"Okay, but when will I get to cum?"

"I... I haven't decided yet." She paused, then looked at him. "Just trust me. Don't cum until I say so, alright?"

"But what if I..."

"I know you can do it. I believe in you." She held his face up to look at her, and kissed him lightly on the lips. She stroked his face slightly. "Just trust me."

He looked at her, searching for that trust. And then he sighed. "...come back soon, alright?"

"Alright."

She left his house, got home, and before she could put on a new outfit, she had already gotten her vibrator and came, twice, thinking about how he had looked as he touched himself, thinking of how much she wanted him to be her toy.

But not yet. First she had to teach him to love denial.